Mirandesa Guest house is located in Porto, a 15-minute walk from the Porto center and an 18-minute walk from the Clérigos Church. Featuring a continental breakfast, it is a 13-minute walk from Santa Catarina Street.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom. Ironing facilities are available at the reception.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Douro River is 0.7 mi from Mirandesa Guest house, while D. Luis I Bridge is 0.7 mi away. Porto Airport is 7.5 mi from the property.
- The young woman at reception was excellent! She gave me valuable information about touring the city, when I told her I was leaving before breakfast on my second morning she had sandwiches made for me. The breakfast the first morning was outstanding!
- The location was great. 15 min walking to the center of the city.
- The staff are great and extremely helpful, they helped me in every detail no matter what time is it and no matter how many questions I ask, they were happily helpful all the time.The price is very good The location is good
- The guesthouse was serving breakfast made by them, the traditional, delicious pasteis de nata a must to try when visiting Portugal. The staff was super friendly, they prepared for us breakfast last day, although we had to departure earlier than the breakfast time! Great hospitality and good location!
- The location is awesome! The staff are so nice! Room was ready ahead of schedule.
Porto Riad – Guest House
Located in the heart of Porto, the oriental-style Porto Riad – Guest House offers free Wi-Fi and a courtyard with thatched umbrellas. The warmly decorated rooms have colorful wall decorations and Moroccan lamps.Porto Riad – Guest House is located a 10-minute walk from the Trindade Metro Station. Porto’s historic city center and the Porto Cathedral are a 15-minute walk away.Porto Riad’s guest rooms are individually decorated in an Oriental theme and include a private bathroom and TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Guest House.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the courtyard and have some mint tea at the Berber bar. The sofas in the reception lounge offer a relaxing setting to check the available city maps and tourist guides.
- Were nice, friendly, flexible, patient and knowledgeable staff. This place has its own style, and aura. But the best experience was because of the staff person unfortunately didnt memorize his name, who was really a joy to communicate with. He gave us good tips about the city and answered all the questions we had.
- We were a family of 12 traveling, our rooms and bathrooms were very clean, breakfast in the morning was quite good and complete. Staff was great and overall the best guest house Ive stayed at in Porto. Will definitely stay there again.
- Including breakfast. Location is near the bus terminal.
- Moroccan decor was colorful and fun. Excellent breakfast.
- The guest house was in a decent area close to the city. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. Would recommend.
Providing sea and river views, Duas Portas offers accommodations in a restored 19th-century house, in Porto, a 5-minute walk from the beach.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have views of the sea or river. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Free WiFi is available throughout the propertyGuests can enjoy breakfast in the breakfast room or in the peaceful garden. Porto city center is a 10-minute drive from Duas Portas.Ribeira area is 2.9 mi from Duas Portas, while Tram Museum is 1.4 mi from the property. Porto Airport is 8.7 mi away.
- Friendly staff, good breakfastFreshly made cake and coffee
- Everything was so wonderful! The bed was so cozy, the bathroom was spacious with a strong shower, there was an elevator, the decor was so Chic, it was immaculate, and the breakfast was so delicious and plentiful! We were greeted late by a gentleman, whose name I have forgotten, but he was so gracious and thorough with his tour and explanations. He was very helpful! The breakfast staff was equally accommodating. Snacks were left out for us to eat when we returned to our room late at night. We loved the location. There are bikes at the property to use, and if we had stayed longer we would have used them to ride to the ocean. Public transport to the town is right out the door. I hope to return to this property. We both wish we had had more time to enjoy it. It was our favorite in the two weeks we traveled thru Portugal and Spain, and we stayed in a lot of great places. Thanks to the staff!
- Everything was perfect..Sara Pedro Paula and Miguel were so gracious. They are the perfect team for a perfect place. We were able to have bikes free of charge for a wonderful bike ride along the river..every suggestion for dinner was great ..the breakfast was delicious..Loved our stay ..Thank you all …
- Smart, clean, modern design with luxurious touches. Loved both Sara and Miguel, both so lovely and welcoming. Delicious breakfast of warm croissants, hot coffee, fresh fruit and more! 15 min away from Centro. Explore the city center and come back to this lovely refuge. Adorable restaurants nearby on the beach side too.
- The staff at Duas Portas went above and beyond they were so efficient and pleasant. We love the location just outside the action of downtown, and a water taxi away from Afurada.
One of our top picks in Porto. Set 2,300 feet from Clerigos Tower, Down2Town B&B offers accommodations with a garden, a terrace and room service for your convenience. Complimentary WiFi is offered throughout the property.There is a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Popular points of interest near Down2Town B&B include Lello Bookshop, Palacio da Bolsa and Ferreira Borges Market. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 9.9 mi from the accommodations.
- Great location. Very nice rooms and very helpful staff. Good breakfast
- Large bedroom, soothing color scheme and quirky decorative items.
- The location was really good it was very very clean the staff were super friendly, at first they even gave us a suggestion list of the places we could go in porto which was really nice
- The breakfast was served in the lowest level of the building. There was an outdoor patio but the rain kept us from using it. The food had a nice mix of eggs, nata, cereal, and breads.
- Andrea, the room and the location were all firstrate. Excellent! Breakfast was a bit of a letdown but still pretty good.
Located in Porto, PimmsHomeRibeira provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a restaurant, a bar and a shared lounge.The bed and breakfast offers a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.Popular points of interest near PimmsHomeRibeira include Ribeira Square, Palacio da Bolsa and Ferreira Borges Market. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 9.9 mi from the accommodations.
- Excellent, renovated hotel right in the Old Ribiera area. Absolutely happy with modern room, hot shower and cozy bed
- Loved the Convenience of this Hotel. FAST check in, in room in less than 3 minutes! Room was spotlessly clean, well made, and recently renovated. Downstaits is a resteraunt. SUPER convenient!
- Beautiful big room , very comfortable . They went the extra mile service wise. They even helped me ironing shirt. All employees very nice . I will go back there with my family. There are stairs and no elevators so make sure this doesnt bother you
- Location was great although there was construction next door so a bit noisy and its on a busy street with car noise. Nice room. Great big shower!
- Staff was very polite and helpful. Room was very clean and ordered. Very good location.
Portfólio Guest House Premium
Offering city views, a bar and free WiFi, Portfólio Guest House Premium offers accommodations conveniently located in Porto, within a short distance of Music House and Boavista Roundabout.All units feature air conditioning and a cable flat-screen TV. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Clerigos Tower is 1.4 mi from Portfólio Guest House Premium, while Lello Bookshop is 1.4 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 8.7 mi from the accommodations.
- Hospitality of the staff is amazing. When you need them, theyre there, really helping you. I loved the notes they put on the map to help you with the restaurants and sightseeing.
- Pretty little hotel with very friendly and helpful staff.
- The sink was a bit small to be able shave. Could use a few shelves in the shower and at the sink. Other than those easily correctable items it was very nice and the staff went above and beyond while helping with advanced reservations for my Camino Portugal trip and their suggestions for restaurants and things to see and do. They were great!
- The staff is just excellent, very warm and friendly. Weve got a lot of recommendations for the area and the town centre. The breakfast also was very good with home made cake for example.
- The location was central, and the sorroundings are very safe. Metro station is very close.
Located a 7-minute walk from Palacio da Bolsa in Porto, Mayor’s Apartments has accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units have a seating area and/or a balcony.Popular points of interest near the bed and breakfast include Ferreira Borges Market, Clerigos Tower and Lello Bookshop. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 10 miles from Mayor’s Apartments, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, the kitchenette was well equipped filter coffee maker, toaster, microwave, pots, pans, etc. Cooked for most of our stay. Great shower not unlimited hot water, 100ltr tank, but was not an issue for the two of us. Very clean, modern and beautiful flat! Location is great, and quiet at night!
- Our family of 9, including 3 children, stayed at 3 apartments for 3 nights. The property was very clean, comfortable and conveniently located.
- We loved the style of the apartment and the excellent location. The views are also stunning.
- I CANNOT say enough great things about this place! The staff were incredible! Very very helpful and very nice! They provided recommendations as well. Location is perfect and the room was amazing! We will be using again when we return to Porto!
- This was a great apartment in a very central location. Very modern, very clean and we really couldnt fault it in any way, Staff also couldnt have been more helpful and any questions we had were answered immediately. They were also very quick to resolve any minor issues we had. Our holiday in Porto was one of the best we have had as a family and this accommodation was perfect for our trip. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to friends.
Oporto Loft is located in Porto, just 150 feet from the Crystal Palace Gardens and an 11-minute walk from the famed Lello Bookshop and the iconic Clerigos Tower. The São Bento Train Station is at a 15-minute walk away.The unit is set on a renovated 19th century building and features themed rooms with a décor and design influenced by traditional and contemporary art. All rooms are equipped with fan coil units, which allow them to heated or cooled. Each features a flat-screen cable TV, mini-bar and work desk. Free WiFi is provided.Local restaurants are available at a 5-minute walk. The traditional Porto cuisine is rich and varied, with signature dishes like the famed Francesinha and Tripas à Moda do Porto.The Douro riverside area is a 14-minute walk from the unit. At 1.4 mi is the historical Ribeira, with its various riverfront cafés, bars and restaurants. Within a 12-minute walk are the Clérigos Church and the Galerias de Paris nightlife spot, with trendy bars and cafés. Porto International Airport is 9.2 mi away from the Oporto Loft.
- Staff was so lovely! The home itself is beautiful and close to parking.
- Our host Jose has used his savvy eye to blend modern outfittings with old world style. The breakfast is wonderful! Outdoor garden in back is a bonus on sunny days.
- Charming boutique hotel at a great location in the city, near some art galleries and one of my favorite organic grocery stores/cafes. The rooms are large and tastefully decorated. Rooms on the back side are quiet and face onto a lovely garden. The addition of a patio or balcony was a nice touch. While I was only there one evening, it is a great place to hang out and rest between the days activities. I stayed at this hotel two years ago the owners were even gracious enough to hold onto a small piece of luggage for me while I walked the Portugal Camino, an excellent touch and love having it my preferred place to stay when visiting a wonderful city like Porto.
- We loved this place! Rooms very original and interesting. Owner gracious and helpful. Location away from the madness of the waterfront. We easily walkd to most of the interesting sights. The 1 tram is right down the hill for a trip to the beach for a great grilled fish lunch.
- The overall service was excellent. The decor was truly different in US standards, The entire complex is a work of art. Bed was comfy and the room was a good size with a little balcony .
Private Villa Porto
One of our top picks in Porto. Located in the center of Porto, the Private Villa Porto offers privileged views over Douro River. It includes free WiFi.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Soares dos Reis National Museum is 1,000 feet from Private Villa Porto, while Cristal Palace Gardens is 1,300 feet away. Porto Airport is 9.3 mi from the property.
- EVERYTHING …and Sofia your host is pretty amazing all around, very unusual in this business.She is the Private Villa
- We loved the gorgeous view of the river! Sophia was welcoming, friendly, and helpful. The beds are comfortable and the room was bright and airy. We will be recommending this place to our friends.
- We had a beautiful view of the Douro River from our 3rd floor room. It was lovely to sit in the gracious gardens overlooking the river sipping port wine after a long day of sight seeing. Sophia was genuine, knowledgable and made us feel like we were visiting at a friends home instead of a hotel. Was the highlight of our Portugal trip.
- The proprietress Sofia could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Her strong morning coffee was just what was needed to start the day. The building is a renovated house is in pristine condition. The location near the river is a short walk into the historic district.
- Beautiful well appointed villa, great looking yard, quaint, good location, tasty breakfast, lovely hostess.
Feels Like Home Santa Catarina Prime Suites
One of our top picks in Porto. Feels Like Home Santa Catarina Prime Suites features accommodations in Porto’s historic center, within the popular shopping street of Santa Catarina. The rooms and suites are at a traditional Porto building, which was fully refurbished and features modern comforts.Some rooms at the B&B have a view, while others can also include a terrace. The whole property has a predominately clean décor, with some antique decorative pieces and details. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property. The surrounding area is filled with popular cafés and restaurants, where guests will be able to taste traditional Portuguese and Porto delicacies.Clerigos Tower is 2,300 feet from the accommodations, while the lively Galerias de Paris, a street renowned for its bars and nightlife, is a 6-minute walk away. At a 7-minute walk is the Guindais Funicular, which provides panoramic river views as its descends towards the Ribeira area, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Porto’s Francisco Sá Carneiro International Airport is 11 mi from Feels Like Home Santa Catarina Prime Suites.
- Everything was great. I spent 1 night and I felt like home. Anna at the reception was so lovely, welcoming and friendly. I have ever had such a great customer service since long time. Anna definitely deserves to be a manager at the hotel for being so professional. Feels like home crew should be so proud of her.
- Super Friendly Staff which works hard to make your staying the best experience in Porto Filling and Yummy Breakfast Beautiful Interior Design View on the Tram and City Life Reminds me of San Francisco
- Amazing Staff Amazing Breakfast Clean Central You get everything you need Beautiful interior
- The location, the service, the way the hotel is set up, the rooms are amazing, clean, modern. Best place in Porto for this price!
- Breakfast delivered every morning at our preferred time, centrally located in Porto, friendly and outgoing staff, near some excellent restaurants and gorgeous views from our balcony!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Afurada de Cima