Quinta de Paioes
Featuring a swimming pool, a shared lounge, a garden and views of the pool, Quinta de Paioes is located in Sintra and provides accommodations with free WiFi.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the bed and breakfast.Quinta de Paioes features a barbecue and a terrace.Quinta da Regaleira is 5.6 mi from the accommodations, while Sintra National Palace is 6.2 mi away.
- Beautiful facility and lands. Charming room with plenty of space. The breakfast was perfect. Angelo was a friendly and thoughtful host. There were some great restaurants within a few minutes drive.
- The suites are part of the property of a recently restored Quinta mansion. The owner, Angelo, has a true vision for the property, and presents it with great pride and attention to detail. We had a two story suite with double twin beds on the first floor and a twin bed on the second floor to accommodate our son. The facilities are excellent. The gardens are beautiful. There is a pool, and a large separate building used for the common area, where Angelo always has beer in the refrigerator. Angelo is such a nice person. This will become our favorite place to stay when we have visitors to Sintra and Lisbon it is only 20 minutes from Lisbon, and the peaceful setting is worth the trip.
- Amazing breakfast, kids loved the pool, great surroundings with lots of green, Angelo is a great host attentive, cheerful and accommodating, and do follow his recommendations, always spot on!
- The host was very friendly and helpful.We enjoyed the breakfast.Our room was clean and comfortable.Sintra was a short drive away a wonderful place to explore. We wished we had stayed longer.
- Angelo the host was excellent!He did everything to make us feel good in his pension. The rooms were big and clean. Breakfast was good, the big backyard is suitable for children.Highly recomended!
Guest House Villa dos Poetas
Located in Sintra in the Lisbon Region, 1,950 feet from Sintra National Palace, Guest House Villa dos Poetas features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and free WiFi.The property’s name alludes to the many poets that wrote about Sintra, with each unit is named after a noted author. All rooms and studios include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. The property also features an a terrace next to the outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and free parking.The Sintra Train Station is just 1,000 feet away, while the beaches of Sintra and Cascais are both within 7.5 mi. Quinta da Regaleira is 2,300 feet from Guest House Villa dos Poetas, while Moors Castle is 2,650 feet away. Portela Airport is 14 mi from the property.
- The staff is super sweet. Special mention to Helen, the receptionist, who gave me the best directions for the most beautiful palaces to see in Sintra.
- Lots of character, in a good way. We had a lower room that was really big and had a small kitchen in it, which we used for breakfast. They had a small plate of cookies for us upon arrival. Free parking on the property, and they let us stay parked there for a couple of extra hours after check out while we were visiting the Moorish Castle. A short walk to the train station where you could catch a bus to the palaces up the hill, or walk a little further into town.
- Very close to the city center. Wonderful owner and super helpful and friendly staff. The house and grounds are amazing!!
- What an incredible find! Villa dos Poetas was a picturesque place to stay while we visited Sintra. Fruit and nut trees filled the yard, the breakfast was simple and delicious, the room amenities were as advertised. The common spaces were great for socializing with other guests and swapping tips and tricks of visiting Sintra. We cant wait to come back and visit again!
- Loved everything about this bed and breakfast! Wonderful house, spacious room, convenient location to train and center of town as well as some sights. Hostess and staff all warm and helpful, as needed. I could go on and on. Great stay highly recommend.
Guest House Toca dos Grilos
Offering rooms with a balcony, the pet-friendly Guest House Toca dos Grilos is located in Estoril and features free private parking. There is an outdoor pool and a bar on site.Rooms are simply decorated and feature a cable TV. All have views of the garden and pool or street. Each private bathroom includes a hairdryer.Breakfast is served each morning in the dining room featuring a fireplace. Each room includes a table and chairs.The swimming pool offers a nice setting to relax after sightseeing, and the bar is perfect for a last drink. Guest House Toca dos Grilos offers a rental car service for guests wishing to explore further this area at their own pace.Estoril Train Station is less than 1.6 mi away, and Sintra with palaces and beautiful gardens is less than 9.3 mi from Toca dos Grilos. A shuttle service is available to Lisbon International Airport, located 20 mi away.
- Extremely wonderful property great for privacy, awesome breakfast and the staff is just amazing especially Maria
- Rooms were spotlessly clean. Air conditioning worked well. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Highlight was Maria. She went above and beyond in many ways. When we returned from dinner she saw that we had both spilled something on our shirts. She took our shirts, got the spots out and returned them the next morning after breakfast.
- Great breakfast, everyday something different and if you dont eat everything Maria can pack it for later snack. Extremaly clean, they changed the bed linen after second night, cleaning everyday. Perfect place to recharge your batteries, a bit away from beaches, but nice walk about 30 minutes to the train station and 40 minutes to Cascais.
- Excellent personal care Dona Maria and team, very clean environment, pool included, outstanding breakfast, on road car parking easily available. 15 to 20ms walk to nearby beach.
- We had a wonderful time and fell in love with Maria, a wonderful amazing host. Rooms were very clean, air conditioning worked very well we slept real good. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful, different fresh fruits every morning. Maria and her staff made us feel very welcome, they are so kind and friendly. We were sad to leave. I would highly recommend this place.
Paço do Bispo Boutique House
One of our top picks in Sintra. Located in Sintra, 2.3 mi from Pena National Palace, Paço do Bispo Boutique House features a garden and an outdoor swimming pool. The property is around 2.7 mi from Moors Castle and 3.1 mi from Quinta da Regaleira.The property is nonsmoking throughout. All guest rooms has air conditioning, underfloor heating, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a desk. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom and also has free WiFi access.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the bed and breakfast.Paço do Bispo Boutique House offers a sauna. Free parking is provided.The property is 7.5 mi from Cascais and 3.7 mi from Estoril. Chalet and Garden of the Countess of Edla is 2.2 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- The parking is private. Nice pool, and staff was nice. It has a very modern nice bathroom, but could use a table to place toiletries on.
- Relaxing location, modern rooms, clean. close to Lisbon, Sintra and beach town
- Beautiful place, nice decoration, incredible bed, breakfast is small choice but every product very good !
- The unit was a good size with a big bathroom with a tub and a shower. The breakfast was very good and had a nice selection of food and drink. Check in and check out were very good with no issues. The staff was very nice and helpful with area information. Free parking was available on site.
- Exquisite property and staff is very attentive and helpful. Located in an area half way between Sintra Cascais makes it convenient to visit highlights in both cities by Uber or car. It is next to Formula One race track which no races held on days we were there.
Suites Guest House
One of our top picks in Cascais. Set in Cascais, 1.1 mi from Tamariz Beach and less than 0.6 mi from Casa das Historias – Paula Rego Museum, Suites Guest House offers city views and free WiFi.Every unit features a private bathroom and bidet, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a microwave.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking and cycling are possible in the surroundings.Popular points of interest near Suites Guest House include King D. Carlos Sea Museum, Cascais Town Hall and Nossa Senhora da Luz Fortress.
- excellent spacious room, nice bathroom with all towels and bathrobes, very clean. close to the beach for the morning jog and swim, also close to all bars and restaurants around. great place
- Great communication with the local. The room was quite clean and comfortable. Clean bathroom as well, as excellent facilities. Staff was friendly and able to provide quick solution for our problem early checkout. Great price for the room, especially when we are speaking about an expensive area as Cascais.
- We stayed in 2 different rooms. The first had a balcony with a nice view, but was small and had almost no place to put our stuff, the second one did not have the view, but was beautiful, big and comfortable.
- Clean. Cozy room yet lots of storage space. Quiet even though on a main tourist street. Good breakfast. Lots of shops and restaurants just outside your door.
- Location was good, near to the beaches. Breakfast was good. Staff were friendly and provided recommendations 4 food places 2 visit
Pergola Guest House B&B – Adults Only
Surrounded by colorful flower gardens, this Mediterranean-style mansion features uniquely decorated room with antique furniture and historic paintings. Cascais’ beach with its many eateries is just 1,000 feet away.Traditional cupboards and wooden furniture feature in all of the spacious rooms at Pergola B&B. They also have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Some rooms have arched walls and crystal chandeliers.A wholesome breakfast including traditional Cascais cookies is served daily on the covered terrace or in the old-world dining room with its fireplace. The owners offer guests a free glass of port every evening.The family-run Pergola House is situated 350 feet from the Cascais Train Station. From here, guests can travel to Lisbon in 30 minutes. The Quinta da Marinha-Oitavos Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
- It has a lot of charms, history and is very quaint. Its like going back in time. The staff is amazing.
- Beautiful rooms, interior and exterior. Great breakfast. Sad to leave such a beautiful place.
- Charming interior, well cared for property. Enjoyed the sitting room in the evening where the host served Port wine, and guests could gather and chat.
- This hidden garden gem frontage with charming and ambient home is a refreshing oasis for journeyers who seek to collapse in hospitable comfort. Though surrounded by more large, modern hotels, here you are greeted by smiling faces eager to insure your delight with Cascais.We stayed here fifteen years ago and though this sea coast town has rapidly grown and expanded, Pergola remains its authentically charming self.
- We loved the service, the complementary Port wine, the breakfast which included mimosas and our very clean and comfortable room. The house and garden are beautiful and perfectly located!
Located in Malveira da Serra, Sunny Soul provides accommodations with an outdoor pool, free WiFi, a shared lounge and a garden.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Sunny Soul has a terrace.A grill is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.Abano Beach is 1.7 miles from Sunny Soul.
- Feels like youre staying in someones beautiful home. The room, house and property are BEAUTIFUL. Owners are super friendly and helpful. I loved my stay there!
- Very friendly and dedicated staff. The place is a little paradise of tranquility.
- Beautiful property, thoughtful touches, fantastic breakfast, plenty of space inside and out. Perfect for groups. Kitchen was amazing for cooking with anything you could need. Easy access by car to walks in the nearby forest, and a quick trip to the beach as well.
- Place is absolutely perfect. Personal was very nice and friendly. Quietly and cozy. Breakfast was also gorgeous!
- Sunny Soul was in a beautifully restored villa w/colorful patios and garden area around pool. Our room was spacious, quiet and light filled, with comfortable, cozy linens. Breakfast was fantastic! A feast of fruit, yogurts, cheeses, pastries, nuts and hot and cold beverages as well as sliced vegetables all attractively presented. Best of all were our gracious hostesses who truly seemed to enjoy our company and were dedicated to seeing that we were comfortable and happy with stay.
Dolce Cascais Guest House
The Dolce Cascais Guest House is located 1.2 mi from the center of Cascais and the beach. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, a shared kitchen, and an attractive garden.Dolce Cascais’ air-conditioned rooms have modern furnishings and private bathrooms with free toiletries. The rooms are decorated with colorful bed spreads and include a flat-screen TV with DVD player and digital safe.A breakfast buffet is served daily and can be enjoyed outdoors, in the garden. A few steps away, guests will find restaurants, cafes and supermarkets.When weather is nice, guests can relax in the landscaped garden and have an afternoon siesta in the hammock. The hotel also has a fully equipped, shared kitchen and TV lounge with PlayStation and books for guests’ use.Dolce Cascais is a 30-minute drive from Lisbon and Sintra. Guincho Beach and the seaside resort town of Estoril are a 10-minute drive away. A shuttle service to Cascais center, the local beach, and Lisbon International Airport is provided on request. Public buses stop in front of the guest house.
- This was a great place to spend our last night on this trip. The room was very clean and convenient. There no parking on the property, but weve parked on the free street parking just around the corner. The owner was very helpful. The location is great.
- The ambience of the property, the style and decor. It is like being in someones home where you can use facilities, come and go, where things can be used on a trust basis.Yes, its twenty minutes walk from Cascais railway station but its still OK for Lisbon as you know the location before you book.Cascais /Estoril are beautiful locations too.Breakfasts were great, fresh, lots of choice, even a large chocolate cake one morning.. Lovely to sit in the garden to enjoy it.Free street parking for four days just around the corner.
- The host is a calm,helpfull man that did even more than expected to please us.He was so with all the others guests.Some of us got gift from the house, the other got free lift to the Cascis. Douart thank you!House is spotless, big room, excellent breakfast, great backyard were the breakfast is served.The area is nice and calm.
- The host was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was quiet so we got a really good sleep. Very nice little backyard to sit and have your breakfast. The breakfast was very good.Even if the location is not in the heart of Cascais, the taxi is very cheap and fast. If you call the taxi center the host gave us the number youll have a taxi in front of the guest house within minutes.
- Breakfast was lovely could eat as much or as little as you want.Great location for the start of the Lisbon marathon, and a wonderful seafront and local Amenities.Easy to find too.
Estoril Blue Sea
Boasting a swimming pool, a shared lounge, a garden and views of the garden, Estoril Blue Sea is located in Estoril and features accommodations with free WiFi.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Estoril Blue Sea offers a terrace.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Tamariz Beach, Estoril Casino and Cruz Fort.
- Carmo was a charming and helpful hostess. The property was clean, quiet and in a safe location. Breakfast was varied and delicious. Would definitely come again.
- Host was very attentive and provided a superb breakfast. The property was an apartment shared by the owner who was available for all queries. This may not suit everyone but we found it rather nice to be pampered. The swimming pool and surrounding area was very pleasant.
- Carmo was fantastic. She bought us breakfast everyday at a time that suited us, the pool and tennis court were well maintained and no extra cost Carmo had the racquets for us to use along with beach towels.
- Charming hostess, attentive and helpful. ie dropped us off at the train station to avoid the rain.twice. Huge apartment, spotless clean, fresh breakfast prepared every morning. She gave terrific local restaurant tips. We would go back
- Incredible living room and terrace.Excellent breakfastAnd the owner is very very nice.The condomnio has a very nice garden and also a swimming pool and tennis courts, which I did not get to see.You can walk to Cascais by the sea side in 20 minutes or you can also get the train which is 8 minutes away from the house.Also a taxi will not charge more than 6 eur at night.Definitely a very good residence to stay over some nights if you look for relax.I will recommend very much.
1.7 mi from Boca do Inferno, Manelisa Cascais is located in Cascais and offers rooms with free WiFi. Boasting a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a barbecue. Cascais Town Hall is 1.7 mi away.All rooms at the Bed and Breakfast are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Guests at Manelisa Cascais will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cascais, like cycling.Casa das Historias – Paula Rego Museum and Museum of the Sea are 2 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado Airport, 22 mi from the property.
- The warm reception by the host, the cozy house and bedroom, the perfectly clean and well cared property is outstanding!
- Luisa was very nice and extremely helpful. She has a lovely dog and a beautiful littel garden, where she grows many fruits. Dont leave without trying the strawberries. The surrounding area is very beautiful.
- The owner was very helpful and attentive. She gave us a ride for the train station . The room was pristine clean
- Luisa is amazing host, very friendly and attentive. The house was really nice we stayed at the top floor and could enjoy a nice view from the balcony, or read a book in a sunlit living room, or have a breakfast in the garden with freshlypicked persimmons. The place felt like home, but Luisa made sure to cater for tourist needs, too with tourist guides to borrow, and helpful tips about places to visit. We had a car, thus the location was very convenient to us easy to the ocean walk and the centre of the town, but also to get away to explore the area. Cascais is a very beautiful town, but the places nearby are truly enchanting the palaces and gardens of Sintra, cliffs of Cabo da Roca, and the impressive Praia do Guincho.
- The sense of being at homeHost was very welcoming and accommodation even with late check in and outs
Looking for: Best Hotels in Alcabideche