Casa com Historia
Located 11 miles from Parque Natural Serra da Estrela, Casa com Historia provides accommodations with a bar, a terrace and room service for your convenience. Complimentary WiFi is featured throughout the property.Some units are air-conditioned and include a balcony and/or a seating area with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.After a day of hiking or skiing, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Sacred Art Museum is an 11-minute walk from Casa com Historia, while Covilha University is 0.8 miles away.
- Our host Carlota was fantastic. She went out of her way to help us and to recommend things to do and a place to have dinner. She was very very friendly and also put on a fantastic breakfast. We made a great new friend. And we look forward to hopefully visiting again. The house itself was what you would call a heritage house. It was very old but very charming and fixed up very nicely. It had a lot of history and it was all within Carlotas family. I really enjoyed our stay and the hospitality that she provided. We just wish we couldve stayed longer.
- Everything was perfect. From breakfast to the room, the view and shower. The owners of the property were really friendly and it is really close to Serra da Estrela, which was our main goal when we decided to go to Covilh. Everything was perfect. The house was really neat and very warm, which is really important.
- Casa com Historia was an absolutely phenomenal place to stay! It is a beautiful historic house with very stylish modern touches. The staff are incredible, especially in that they called for a cab on my arrival and also gave me a ride personally to the train station for my departure. They offer a map of Covilha, with personal suggestions about where to eat and spots to visit. Each morning they offered a delicious traditional Portuguese breakfast in the beautiful dining room. They truly made me feel like I was at home. For the comfort and the value, this was by far one of the nicest places Ive ever stayed. I highly recommend this place as a perfect mountain getaway for a trip to the Serra da Estrela, or a relaxing stay in the city of Covilha.
- The staff were very friendly, room was lovely, the breakfast was amazing, from vegan to meat eater friendly!My cats were welcomed! The air conditioning worked!
- We love everything Carlota and family make a beautiful place for the guests…The house is beautiful, well preserve very charming Maria Joo the person who take care the house provides the best breakfast you can wish! Thank
Within Serra da Estrela Natural Park, Pedras Lavradas is located in Teixeira and offers a restaurant and a bar. It provides modern rooms with mountain views.The colorful rooms at Lavradas feature warm parquet floors and private bathrooms with shower. Free Wi-Fi access is available.After a day at the ski slopes, enjoy a meal in the panoramic restaurant serving regional cuisine. There is a bar available with drinks.The natural setting of this location allows a picturesque hike and plenty of winter sports. Pedras Lavradas offers a games room with billiards and darts. There is a TV room equipped with a comfortable sofa.The cities of Seia and Covilhã are both within 22 mi. Torre, the highest point of Portugal, and Piodão are 19 mi away.
- Everything was perfect, it was actually better than we expected. Lovely couple that runs the place. Amazing freshly cooked homemade food. Interesting conversation and all that. Definitely going back soon. Outstanding breakfast.
- They let me park my motorcycle inside. Everything was great.
- Nice and clean room. Very beautiful location in the mountains with splendid views Breakfast was delicious and very vast, we did not manage to eat everything.
- Very friendly staff, great and bountiful breakfast. Cant be beat for the value!
- Incredible breakfast, quiet and peaceful, staff was very helpful with improvising a vegetarian meal
Casa De Janeiro
Casa de Janeiro is located in Janeiro de Cima, a 50-minute drive from Covilhã. The rustic house has traditional stone walls as well as exposed wooden beams, but is modernly decorated and furnished.Casa de Janeiro is a comfortable accommodations with six double rooms and a single room, a fully-equipped kitchen, a living room, and a cozy terrace. The house has two rooms with private bathrooms, while the others have access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests are welcome to cook their own meals in the equipped kitchen at their disposal.The green areas of the Serra da Estrela Natural Park are a 1-hour drive away. Lisbon International Airport is a 170-minute drive away from Casa de Janeiro.
- Excellent village so friendly and beautiful area to explore ,the house is spacious and comfortable.
- Great place, excellent host, easy check/out, and a wonderful breakfast included
- Beautiful village the area is just unbelievable!!!!!
- Beautiful house in a beautiful tiny village on the mountain. Breakfast is good but could be improved. Owners are nice and gentle.
- The room was warm and cosy, the breakfast was very good that bread!, theres a nice restaurant just next door and a cosy bar only a few steps away. Also the host very friendly and helpful. Couldnt have asked for more would definitely recommend!
Located in Fundão in the Região Centro region, Residencial Rivoli provides accommodations with free WiFi.Covilhã is 14 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Castelo Branco is 27 miles away.
- Unpretentious and good food in restaurants. Always hot water in bathroom.
- Its in the center of Fundo. It was the best price in the area and I was surprised to get a good room with enough space. The breakfast was also a bonus.
- Located in the old town of Fundao. Good value for money.
- Quarto simples com moblia antiga mas perfeitamente agradvel e bastante limpo. Casa de banho partilhada mas funcional.
- O senhor da recepo que tambem empregado de mesa do restaurante foi muito bom
Located in Fundão, 22 mi from Belmonte, Residencial Tarouca features a restaurant and free WiFi.Covilhã is 14 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Castelo Branco is 27 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Lugar nas Estrelas
Located in Peso, 12 mi from Unhais da Serra, Lugar nas Estrelas provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.Each unit is equipped with a patio offering pool views, a satellite flat-screen TV, a dining area, a well-fitted kitchenette and a private bathroom with shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A microwave, a fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Lugar nas Estrelas offers a terrace.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking and skiing nearby.Covilhã is 9.9 mi from the accommodations, while Belmonte is 21 mi away.
- One of the most beautiful places we have ever been. New, clean, modern. Supermarket walking distance. We also went to Fundao10km where we made 2h hiking trip. Excellent for families.
- The room is clean and nice with all the equipment you need.
- Sossego num ambiente completamente familiar.Uma vista extraordinria e o quarto com todas as comodidades necessrias para desfrutar de todo o ambiente!Uma palavra para a Carolina, que com toda a sua simpatia e amabilidade tornaram toda a estadia em algo perfeito
- Alles! Das Zimmer ist liebevoll, stylisch aber auch praktisch eingerichtet. Alles ist durchdacht und vor allem, es war sehr sehr sauber!
- Espao bem conseguido, muito agradvel e sossegado. A Carolina foi sempre super simptica e atenciosa, dando conselhos do que poderamos visitar nas redondezas. Sentimonos muito bem acolhidos e apoiados e ao mesmo tempo tivemos sempre o nosso espao e privacidade. Pequeno almoo timo, desde o po quentinho hora pedida, aos queijos e at os bolos. Pretendemos voltar e sem dvida iremos recomendar!
Casa “Quinta Souto da Ordem”
Located in Castelo Novo in the Centro region, Casa “Quinta Souto da Ordem” features a balcony and mountain views. The accommodations is 26 mi from Belmonte, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast with garden views has tiled floors, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a bidet, bath and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Casa “Quinta Souto da Ordem” offers a terrace. Guests at the accommodations can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.Covilhã is 18 mi from Casa “Quinta Souto da Ordem”, while Castelo Branco is 21 mi from the property.
- Pequeno almoo muito agradvel, com doces confeccionados pela dona da casa, chegando a castelo novo facilmente se avista a casa. Um casal muito simptico…
- Do pequeno almoo, po sempre estaladio. Muito bomDa envolvncia e do terrao.Da simpatia da Conchita
- Simpatia da proprietria. Ambiente super agradvel. Limpeza imaculada
- Gostamos da simpatia, do conforto, da comodidade, dos pequenos almoos numa palavra de tudo
- A Casa Quinta Souto da Ordem, localizada a 5 minutos a p do centro da Aldeia Histrica de Castelo Novo, frente Serra da Gardunha, a 5 min. da Praia Fluvial da Riveira de Alpreade uma pequena jia, situada num ambiente natural e rural. A anfitri, empreendedora, e artista, Maria da Conceio Fragueiro Conchita, de uma simpatia inestimvel. A sua generosidade, gentileza e hospitalidade contribuiram para que a nossa estadia, apesar de curta, fosse memorvel.De realar a limpeza do alojamento e a qualidade dos acabamentos. O pequeno almoo, em ambiente familiar, no salo que antecede o terrao, e com uma vista para a montanha, cuja beleza nos era revelada pelos raios de sol matinal, complementou o excelente carto de visita. Uma experincia a repetir.
Terrace Serra Hotel
With Parque Natural Serra da Estrela reachable in 15 mi, Terrace Serra Hotel features accommodations, a restaurant, a garden, a bar and a shared lounge. Complimentary WiFi is available.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bidet and shower.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Terrace Serra Hotel offers a terrace. There is a tour desk and bike rentals are available, while the business center has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier.Skiing and cycling can be enjoyed nearby, while a car rental service and ski storage space are also available on site.Covilha University is 3.7 mi from the accommodations, while Sacred Art Museum is 4.3 mi from the property.
- Very modern and spacious, decoration is top notch, good restaurant
- Loved the decoration and the atmosphere it creates. Definitely recommend the inhouse restaurant. The hotel manager was always very kind and always made us feel very welcome.
- Good location, quiet place, excellent restaurant with traditional Portuguese dishes, car park is large and free of charge
- Great stay, everything is new. Very nice and comfortable room. I recommend
- Comfortable parking with ramp to the entrance. Elevator. Spacious, modern and elegant hotel. Good soundproof against external noise.
Quinta nas Colinas Bed and Breakfast
Located in São Vicente da Beira, 29 mi from Unhais da Serra, Quinta nas Colinas Bed and Breakfast features a shared lounge and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace can be found at Quinta nas Colinas Bed and, along with a garden.Covilhã is 30 mi from the accommodations, while Castelo Branco is 23 mi from the property.
- Wonderful location, very peaceful, really helpful and friendly owner.Highlight of our trip.
- The silence here is almost deafening… if you want peace, quiet and nature, this is the place to come… rarely do we sit quiet and stare… here we did for three days, just listening to the trees blowing in the wind and star gazing at night… Seth, the owner is adorable. This is his first year here and he works so hard. He is a pleasure to speak too and the perfect host…
- Its so quiet and peaceful. Arround you nothing else than Eucalyptus and Softwoods that smells so wonderful. You feel in the middle of nowhere . You can take your breakfast prepared by Seth with homemade bread at the terrace and admire the wonderful nature arround you.
- Great place for everybody who is looking for a quiet and peaceful time. Helpful and friendly host. Delicious fresh breakfast everyday! Rooms tidy and spacious. Overall great stay. See you next time!
- Great location, totally isolated with a large park to explore, good amount of seating and lounging facilities outside and the kindness of the host.
Casa da Almoinha
Located in Unhais da Serra, 6 miles from Covilhã, Casa da Almoinha has a terrace and free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guarda is 27 miles from Casa da Almoinha, while Castelo Branco is 31 miles away.
- Uma casinha de madeira no meio da serra. O simples que encanta. Uma decorao excepcional, lindssima tudo pensado ao promenor. A simpatia e hospitalidade do Lus e da Margarida. Um pequno almoo variado com produtos da terra e de grande qualidade. Muito obrigada pela hospitalidade. Sem dvida um stio a voltar. Foi um fim de semana to doce como este lugar.
- A paixo, simpatia e hospitalidade da Margarida e do Lus em que nada demasiado trabalhoso para proporcionar a melhor estadia aos seis hspedes.O pequenoalmoo preparado com produtos locais de elevada qualidade no deve ser visto uma opo mas como uma obrigao a no perder! TopObrigado aos anfitries por partilharem parte da vossa histria de origens serranas que tambm parte da Alma da Almoinha.
- Pequeno almoo excelente! muito bem servido, com muita qualidade e simpatia
- Tanto a D. Irina como a D.Margarida foram excepcionais na nossa recepo casa. Local muito limpo e acolhedor.Excelente vista com praia fluvial enquadrada na paisagem da serra da Estrela. A decorao do quarto era bonita. Local no de difcil acesso o que torna ainda mais apetecvel visitar a zona. Voltarei e recomendo vivamente.
- Comodidades, localizao privilegiada junto praia fluvial, estacionamento prximo e era possvel desfrutar da vila e dos restaurantes todos com muita qualidade, num curto caminho a p.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Aldeia Nova do Cabo