Cruzchiquita is a holiday home set in Alpandeire, 20 mi from Marbella. The air-conditioned unit is 9.3 mi from Ronda.The kitchen has an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. Towels and bed linen are offered in this self-catering accommodations. Other facilities at Cruzchiquita include a terrace.Grazalema is 12 mi from Cruzchiquita, while Estepona is 25 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 40 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Finca Almejí
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Finca Almejí offers accommodations in Benadalid, 22 mi from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and dinner service is available on prior request at the on-site restaurant.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling.Ronda is 11 mi from Hotel Finca Almejí, while Grazalema is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- This hotel is absolutely fantastic. We arrived in February and the bar and supermarket was closed. The owner was so lovely and cooked us a fantastic evening meal of local iberico pork. The accomodation is very comfortable and very clean with a fire at night. Would highly recommend!
- Wonderful hotel in an ancient building in a beautiful tranquil white perched village. Fabulous views from our room over the valley and hills beyond.The main lounge is a museum of old olive presses and unique.The owner lit a fire and laid up a table in front of it. They served us breakfast and dinner there. The Price was very reasonable.A memorable stay.
- Fantastic location, brilliant views. so beautifully spanish with warm welcoming villagers. Brilliant performance by the locals who did Beauty and the Beast in Spanish all ages involved and extremely well done. Loved it.breakfast lovely and lots available.
- A very friendly host who even carried our bags for us. A good breakfast included.
- Really interesting building full of character with an old olive press insideHost was really friendly and told us of the history
Apartamentos Real Fábrica Hojalata
Offering a terrace and views of the city, Apartamentos Real Fábrica Hojalata is located in Júzcar. Marbella is 18 mi from the property. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All units include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower in each unit. Towels are offered.Guests have free access to the local swimming pool, located 600 feet from the property.Ronda is 8.1 mi from Apartamentos Real Fábrica Hojalata. Malaga Airport is 38 mi away.
- The host called us to ask if we were comfortable enough, since the weather condition was bad. If desired, we could find wood at the storage to make a fire.Since we went out, it was not needed. Though, it was very thoughtful.
- Check in staff Floren was very very helpful. Lovely people couldnt do enough to help. When our taxi didnt arrive they drove us to the next village so we could continue our hike.
- Tiene un techo de madera bellsimo, muy bien situado, muy amables, y los castaos esperan, es ideal
- Todo reformado. Acogedor tipo cabaa. Ambiente rural.
- Gastvrij! Mooi dorpje!!!Wij hadden lastminute geboekt en toen we aankwamen was de gastvrouw ons haardvuur aan het aansteken
Hotel Restaurante Bandolero
One of our top picks in Júzcar. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Restaurante Bandolero is a charming boutique hotel with an on-site restaurant and bar. It is located at the entrance of the tiny Andalusian village of Júzcar.All heated rooms are decorated with Mediterranean charm, and warm colors are highlighted by rustic furniture. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, fireplace, and terrace with views of the surrounding mountains. The private bathroom has a bath, shower, and hairdryer.This property offers a children’s playground and luggage storage. You can also practice horse riding, cycling and hiking in the area.Set in the countryside, Hotel Restaurante Bandolero is located a 25-minute drive from Ronda and 25 mi from Marbella.
- Everything. The hotel, the staff, the food, the outdoors, the quietness were all 2nd to none. Great place to get away from it all enjoy great food and great conversation.
- The room was very nice. Loved the blue color on curtains and bed and you were able to get the room completely dark for the night. Lovely hosts. Let us sit and drink our own cava, we always bring with us, on the restaurant terrace after closing. The food was excellent and Ivan is a very good cook. Bought even his own bread home, fresh from the oven. We really appreciated the peace and quiet we were looking for. Hosts speak excellent English, as well David is an American and we dont speak Spanish……yet. We live in Marbella so we will definitely be back during the time on Fall colors !
- It was an unexpected treat to be in a village, away from the tourist crowds one tends to join while traveling. David and Ivan were wonderful hosts, offering much insight into the countryside and village. We had a wonderful lunch on the shaded patio and enjoyed the terrace to watch the sunset.
- Beautiful, scenic location. Nice and clean, great service and we had a very comfortable bed!
- We were pleasantly surprised with the property and the personal and witty approach by the owners. I would recommend this place to other travellers.
Casas Rurales Juzcar Centro
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, Casas Rurales Juzcar Centro is located amid the Andalusian countryside, 2,950 feet from the center of Júzcar. It features self-catering accommodations with rustic-style furnishings and an outdoor dining area.Featuring a terrace, all apartments come with a flat-screen TV, a sitting area with a fireplace, and a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave. The private bathroom includes a shower.Guests can enjoy the sun by the swimming pool, complete with. The garden is ideal for relaxing.From Casas Rurales Juzcar Centro, guests can visit the city of Ronda, set on the famous Tajo canyon, 12 mi away. The Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park is a 40-minute drive from the property.
- Position in the village was excellent and the village was delightful. We went on walks with our two dogs to the nearest two villages and enjoyed the beautiful scenery. The owners were very helpful and friendly. After a hard days walking and sampling the drinks and tapa in the village we enjoyed sitting outside on the terrace to take in the magnificent views.
- Good location close to Ronda. Quiet, calm. Good contact with the owner.
- Really nice place to stay in the center od Juzcar. Everything in the town is close. Apartament was clean and very atmospheric. Fire place inside the room. Barbecue place on the roof. Well equiped kitchen and nice bathroom. Big parking close to building. Was a bit cold inside the room in February but the fire place and warm blanket did the job Friendly place to stay!
- El apartamento precioso , lleno de comodidad y detalles , una tranquildad increble y el muchacho que nos recibi atento , dispuesto y encantador, el entorno un paraso para el senderismo
- El apartamento estupendo, muy acogedor, no faltaba detalle. Ideal para pasar unos das en la Serrania de Ronda y recorrer sus pueblos
Posada Mirador de Jubrique
Posada Mirador de Jubrique is set in the mountains, an hour’s drive from Ronda and the beaches of Estepona. It offers free Wi-Fi, a terrace and rooms with a balcony and mountain views.The rustic rooms come with a ceiling fan, TV and built-in wardrobe. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Homemade cuisine, and breakfast made with local produce, are offered in the Taha-Baja restaurant, along with wines from Ronda.Guests can relax in the library or in the lounge, which has a fireplace. There is 24-hour reception and a tour desk. You can hire a bicycle and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Various activities can be organized, such as rafting and bird watching.
- Lovely hotel, stunning views, nice breakfast, friendly. Really good.
- The hotel is on the main street of the village but it was very peaceful. Our room was clean and spacious. The receptionist, who also served us breakfast, was extremely helpful and cheerful. The breakfast was typically Spanish but the coffee was good and the food was plentiful. The hotel seemed rather tired but our stay was excellent value for money and we thoroughly enjoyed the break.
- Great outlook from comfortable room. Friendly staff and good breakfast. Good value for money in this popular area.
- Nice adventure to get there! beautiful nature and greenery all around. Great place for quiet staying.
- I liked the friendly and very helpful staff.I liked the little balcony outside the rooms on the first floor.
Casas de Parauta
Casas de Parauta is a picturesque, rustic property made up of 9 charming villas. Located in Parauta in the Sierra de las Nieves Nature Reserve, it is surrounded by diverse countryside.These beautiful country houses offer an authentic Andalusian experience with their striking surroundings made up of mountains covered with pine and chestnut trees and dotted with olive groves. The properties feature whitewashed façades, dark wooden shutters and rustic furnishings.Sierra de las Nieves nature reserve is protected by UNESCO and categorized as a Biosphere Reserve. It is also a national hunting reserve.Guests receive free access to a public swimming pool in Parauta, which offers great views of the Sierra de las Nieves.
- Ana who was the host was very helpful with anything we needed. It was a good location for those looking to get away from a busy daily life and interested in hiking around the area.
- Lovely place in the middle of nowhere in a good way with a wonderful view from the window. Strongly suggest to anyone who is looking for a peace and calm place to relax from the city buzz.
- Peaceful place in the middle of the mountain. No tourism and mainly local people. Very convenient the village swimming pool with free access and the chiringuito. nice house, you really feel like a local and that is what we were looking for. 15 mins driving from Ronda, it is a good option to visit Ronda day time and then go back to a quiet place. Nice temperature in August to enjoy after the main Andalusian cities tour.
- El pueblo muy tranquilo, muy buena ubicacin para hacer senderismo y el trato con la anfitriona, Ana, espectacular. Muchas gracias por todo Ana
- El pueblo, la relacin calidadprecio, el entorno y sobre todo la atencin de la persona encargada.
Los Pilares de Ronda Boutique & Hotel
One of our top picks in Ronda. Surrounded by 1.000 hectares of holm oak forest, this rural hotel is 2.8 mi outside Ronda. It offers charming interiors with WiFi and has its own horse ranch, riding school and 2 swimming pools.Los Pilares de Ronda Boutique & Hotel-Antigua Finca Los pastores is a farm property with horses and other animals. The Sierra de las Nieves Mountains and Cueva del Gato are both a 15-minute drive away.Los Pilares de Ronda Boutique & Hotel-Antigua Finca Los pastores has pretty gardens and terraces, which offer fantastic views.There is also a spacious picnic area.Rooms include a fireplace, TV DVD player and private bathroom. Each apartment comes with an open-plan kitchen/living room.
- Almost everything is perfect. The yard is large with different animals. The room is romantic and cozy. Fire place is working perfectly.We experienced the only guest in the Villa, the owner served us the dinner with good! Very good wine. Nearby Ronda with parking
- The place is amazing, in a beautiful location and very well taken care of. Beautiful apartment with a nice terrace, clean and with all you need to enjoy your stay.
- This will be remembered as one of our favorite places we have stayed. You need a car but it is so peaceful compared to staying in Ronda. Food was great and staff wasLovely. Wish we had planned more than 3 days in the middle of a busy month in Europe. WeLoved all the peacocks roaming around.
- The location and setting were both amazing, and our room looked like a beautiful cottage from leading up the garden path to the thoughtful decoration inside. The wifi signal was good in our room, housekeeping were quick and thorough, and there is ample parking available.
- The property is beautiful! Really friendly staff greeted us well and showed us to our room. There are 2 beautiful swimming pools and horses and peacocks running around. It is very cozy and rustic and is a perfect stay to be away from the city and submerged in thr andalusian country side.
Hotel Los Castaños
Located in the middle of a small village, this boutique hotel has lots of character. You can soak up the Spanish sun on the roof terrace and refresh yourself in the paddling pool.Experience authentic Andalusia in the remote white village of Cartajima. This hotel has stunning views over the mountainous countryside.Keep up-to-date and email friends on the free internet connection. Alternatively, relax with a good book in the Castaños’ library or choose between a good selection of films, games and music.Each bedroom of the Castaños is decorated uniquely and has an intimate ambiance thanks to the decor which is inspired by Andalusia’s tradition and culture. You can make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and sleep well in the king-size beds or twin beds. Some rooms have mountain views.Begin the day with the Castaños’ buffet breakfast and then return to the hotel for a candle-lit dinner in a romantic setting.
- Breakfast was included and saved us time. Food was great. We also had dinner at the hotel several times and the food was delicious. My mom is a vegetarian and Di the owner made sure to take that into account. Both Di and her partner John, were super friendly and very interesting to talk to, as were the other guests who stayed at the hotel during our stay. The hotel is cozy and has a lot of character. Cartajima is a beautiful small town. We used it as our home base for our daily road trips. It was definitely nice to come back to some peace and quiet after a full day of sight seeing. Overall a wonderful experience!
- This is a very delightful and well located bed and breakfast. The area is so beautiful and quiet. The town is lovely and well tended. The hotel has wonderful moroccan influenced decor, terrific breakfasts and dinners, comfortable beds and various relaxing spaces to hang out and enjoy. Di and John provide the perfect balance of helpfulness and care, yet allowing for private space and time to relax.
- Di is a superb cook. We had a great and interesting stay. We got great directions to Ronda not to be missed. The village is very nice. A great stay in Andaluca!
- Amazing, beautiful accommodations in a gorgeous location …felt like we were visiting friends in their private home. Gracious hospitality and delicious food. Owners went out of their way to find us and to provide every comfort.
- Well….I have stayed in a lot of places but I have to rate this as a 10. Di and John are most charming hosts and Di is a fabulous cook. The hotel is charming with perfection in design and materials just everywhere you look. The village is perfect too.
Casa Rural Juzcar
One of our best sellers in Júzcar! Featuring a terrace with BBQ and seasonal outdoor pool, Casa Rural Juzcar consists of two villas in Juzcar. The property is 27 mi from Estepona beach and 39 mi from Marbella beach.Featuring a balcony with views of the mountains, the villas have a kitchenette. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, sofa and washing machine.Casa Rural Juzcar is 69 mi from Malaga International Airport.
- Great friendly host who was always ready to help if needed. Good location…nice and peaceful and relaxing with superb views of the area.
- We really enjoyed our stay. The owner was very polite and helpful. The location was perfect. We enjoyed peace and nature around us. We would recommend it.
- Todo muy bonito y bien cuidado no le falta un detalle la anfitriona tambin muy amable no ha gustado mucho
- En general, es un sitio excelente para pasar un fin de semana, muchas gracias a Mara por su hospitalidad y el detalle de los vinos, repetiremos sin duda, si te gusta la naturaleza no tiene desperdicio para un grupo familiar.
- Abbiamo affittato questa abitazione con piscina, aspettandoci di trovare tranquillit e relax. Il tutto andato oltre le aspettative. Laccoglienza del gestore stata ottima, pulizia camere eccellente, la posizione ottima sempre che si cerchi una casa fuori dal mondo, a pochi km trovate una piscina comunale con ingresso gratuito e un bar ristorante che definirei pi che discreto e a prezzi pi che buoni.in se e per se la citt di Juzcar non offre nulla, purtroppo una causa legale con gli eredi del creatore dei puffi hanno tolto lustro alla citt scelta dalla Sony nel 2011 per la prima mondiale del film I Puffi per quello il paesino era stato tinteggiato di azzurro. Temo che a breve potrebbe andare a sparire, sia il paese che la possibilit di visitarlo.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Alpandeire