The Great Ponsonby Arthotel
One of our best sellers in Auckland! The Great Ponsonby Arthotel is a charming 1890’s heritage villa just 2 minutes stroll away from Ponsonby’s vibrant center. It offers rooms decorated with colors of the Pacific and traditional artworks. Free WiFi, parking and daily newspapers are provided.Ponsonby is within walking distance of several cafés, restaurants and galleries. The property is a short 5-minute drive from the harbor and central Auckland. There is a bus that passes the hotel every 10 minutes.Each of the Arthotel’s luxurious rooms has an private bathroom, a desk and an iPod docking station.Enjoy a delicious breakfast, which is served in the dining room or alfresco on the veranda, before heading out to explore the area.
- Breakfast was great, quiet location and handy to cafes, shopping and restaurants
- Breakfast was fantastic. Rooms were classic, clean and adequate size.
- Breakfast was excellent, room was spacious with a nice view penthouse suite, and the location was very good for our needs.
- The atmosphere of this BB is charming and arty. The community room is welcoming and comfortable. The staff/owners have made every effort to create a homey feel for their guests. I would certainly come back here again!
- Great location! Loved our suite room. Staff was very helpful,congenial and accommodating. We would stay here again. Breakfast was phenomenal!
New Market Cozy Room
One of our best sellers in Auckland! Located in Auckland in the Auckland region, with Auckland War Memorial Museum nearby, New Market Cozy Room has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units are air-conditioned and include a patio and/or a balcony, as well as a seating area.Auckland Domain is 1.3 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Ellerslie Events Centre is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 11 miles from New Market Cozy Room.
- Great location, nice and clean, comfortable beds, will diffinately stay again, highly recommended
- Such a beautiful place to stay. Perfect for a night or twos accommodation in the city. Exceeded our expectations! Would definitely stay again.
- location was excellent, the room was cute and clean loved it
- Great location. Spacious. Modern amenities and nice touches. Easy parking. Easy access to transit.
- The place was fully equipped with everything we needed and many items we didnt need.Many places to eat in the area.Close to commuter train station.I wouldnt hesitate to stay there again.
Peace and Plenty Inn
Set within a restored 1880 Victorian villa in the historic maritime village of Devonport, Peace and Plenty Inn features a blend of French provincial architecture and English antiques. Guests enjoy free WiFi and free onsite parking.Peace & Plenty Inn is located 1,150 feet from the ferry terminal and 10 minutes’ drive from Takapuna Beach. It is a 20-minute drive from central Auckland.The guest rooms are fitted with an electric kettle and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom offers a hairdryer and a bathtub. Guest laundry and dry cleaning services are available.
- Lovely house with amazing collections.Breakfast was wonderful, set in Judys lovely kitchen.Thank you so much.
- Inn owner was a good conversionalist and makes excellent scones and the bacon was out of this world!
- The property was beautifully decorated with minute attention to detail. The breakfast was lovely with lots of choices and really good coffee. The complimentary port and sherry were delightful touches.
- Charming Edwardian era property, overlooking the Park, so close to the water and Devonport Village.
- Location and the town was excellent! Could not have been more excellent! Shopping and restaurants were convient and affordable.
One of our best sellers in Auckland! Located 2 miles from Howick Historical Village, Amberwood has accommodations with a shared lounge, a garden and a shared kitchen for your convenience. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Amberwood.A grill is available on site and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.Auckland Botanic Gardens is 7 miles from Amberwood, while Mount Smart Stadium is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 12 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The breakfast was excellent, a full cooked breakfast with continental option.
- Breakfast was fantastic. Choice of Kiwi breakfast or fresh made omelette. The table setting was beautiful, with a variety of jams and other spreads including Vegemite. The bathroom had towel heaters!The hostess ? was talkative and interesting. We learned a lot from her about a variety of things NZ and beyond.
- Petfriendly. Quiet suburban area near airport and highways.
- Great place to stay. Beautiful house with a very kind host.
- Leonie was the absolute best host! The house is very spacious and our room was great for 2 people. We didnt have to share the huge bathroom but would have been fine if we did. The lounge set up is cute with board games and TV. Leonie made us an excellent breakfast in the morning, best one weve had on the entire NZ trip. She is such a lovely person. The location is perfect if you want to add on a trip to waiheke island leave from half moon bay marina which we did and since we didnt want to be right downtown.
Parnell Garden Suite
Set a 14-minute walk from Auckland War Memorial Museum, Parnell Garden Suite features accommodations with free WiFi and continental breakfast included. Open since 2017, the property is within 0.8 mi of Auckland Domain and is 1.1 mi from Auckland Art Gallery.The room has a separate entrance and independent keypad entry. It is fitted with a microwave, toaster, a kettle, a shower, free toiletries and a table. It has a private bathroom and wardrobe.Parnell Garden Suite is opposite the Parnell Rose Gardens and a 5-minute taxi ride to the city center. Auckland Town Hall is 1.2 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Aotea Square is 1.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 17 mi from Parnell Garden Suite.
- This was a beautiful little hideaway. The hosts were very gracious and thoughtful the charming and comfortable room was fully stocked with amenities. The bed was very comfortable. Susan was very responsive and made our trip very easy. I certainly would stay there, again.
- Location, host, presentation, quality fittings and food
- Owner was so friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Great location. Close to some nice restaurants and bus services to the downtown. Breaky was awesome.
- The owners were so helpful and a delightful couple! We will recommend this to all our friends traveling to Auckland and if we return we will request to stay with them again!
- Friendly host, cozy room and wonderful breakfast in the frige.
The Bays Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Auckland! Located a 15-minute walk from Kohimarama Beach, The Bays Bed & Breakfast provides accommodations with a shared lounge, a garden and a shared kitchen for your convenience. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast free of charge.All units comprise a seating area with a sofa, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a microwave, a fridge, an oven and a stovetop. Some units feature a patio and/or a balcony with garden or sea views.The Bays Bed & Breakfast offers a continental or halal breakfast.A grill and a sun terrace are available for guests at the accommodation to use.Mission Bay Beach is a 16-minute walk from The Bays Bed & Breakfast, while St Heliers Bay Beach is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Auckland, 13 miles from the bed and breakfast, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The location was fantastic for Mission Bay. The house was warm, cosy, clean, tidy and well stocked. Shareen was lovely friendly, kind and helpful. A lovely stay.
- Shireen, our host, was so helpful with local suggestions and prepared fabulous breakfasts that were so big we did not need to eat again until dinner. We had a nice very large room with a bathroom a very short distance away
- Such a great stay! Shareen was incredibly friendly. Her house is beautifully decorated and comfortable. There were shared spaces both indoors and outdoors to sit, and we felt welcome to hang out in these areas. She offered laundry services when we arrived which was much needed as we had just been kayaking, and she taught us how to hang clothes from a clothesline so that it would dry faster. I have a dryer at home but now want to put a clothesline in.Breakfast was also lovely. It might vary day to day, but we had hash browns, eggs, toast, yogurt, fruit, tea. We would definitely stay here again.
- The house is near mission bay and the environment is good. The house is very clean, which we felt comfortable. The host is very friendly and helpful that she did a lot for us, e.g. driving us to the city center. There is a very lovely cat in the house! We did enjoyed our stay there
- Very well equipped and comfortable accommodation and handy for access to Auckland if you have transport.
Providing sea views, Franklin38 in Auckland provides accommodations, a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. Both WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast free of charge.Every unit features a private bathroom and shower, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a fridge. There is a seating and a dining area in all units.A continental breakfast is available daily at Franklin38.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Masefield Beach, The Civic and SKYCITY Auckland Convention Center. The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 17 mi from Franklin38.
- We were looking for luxury hotel options in Auckland for a last minute weekend trip they all looked really generic. The pictures of this place looked so much nicer than a lot of the soulless overpriced hotels. We havent stayed at a BnB for years and werent sure if the experience would feel private enough but we neednt have worried. The room we stayed in was extremely private and far more gorgeous than any hotel weve stayed in New Zealand. The en suite was incredibly luxurious also with awesome walk in shower, underfloor heated tiles and nice big tub , perfect for two. The hosts made an epic breakfast, were not intrusive at all and were lovely to chat to. Its totally changed my idea of the luxury Bnb experience and we will be looking to come back ASAP. The house is totally fabulous, immaculately renovated and perfectly situated. I wouldnt look about anymore if its available just book it.
- We loved the renovations made to this beautiful property.
- Everything! Great location and beautifully remodeled historical building, super helpful and friendly owners, great breakfast!
- I cant say enough about the amazing experience we had staying here, I just hope I dont leave something out!Our hosts, Sandra and Doug were super friendly and made us feel very welcome. They have a tremendous amount of experience in the business and knowledge of the area and outstanding recommendations.Location, absolutely perfect. We walked every where since it was centrally located. And if we didnt feel like walking… Uber was an easy option for tired feet. A very safe upscale neighborhood. Breakfast was absolutely amazing, fresh fruitsvegetablesherbs from the area or their very own backyard! Hot breakfast items were just as amazing. The house and room was beautifully decorated and comfortable. The bathroom was amazing with heated floors and towel racks. Beautiful grounds that we didnt take enough advantage of to relax in deck/patios but if available if we slowed down enough to enjoy them!We cant wait to go back!!!
- The luxury and the feeling of being at home. Breakfast is top restaurant style and quality. So relaxing.
OT SeaView Villa
OT SeaView Villa is approximately 19 mi from Auckland CBD and 11 mi from Auckland International Airport. There are multiple beaches close to the property and guests can enjoy hiking and cycling in the area.The self check-in villa features a large balcony with sea views and is built in the bay.Guests have access to a shared kitchen, laundry facilities and living room with a TV. There is daily house keeping.Auckland Airport is 11 mi away and the property is 3.1 mi from Auckland Botanic Gardens.
- Bedrooms great, big and modern. There were four of us and we had the property to ourselves, that worked really well. Breakfast was generous and great amenities. Prompt email response. Good tv and WiFi and immaculate bathrooms. Kitty was a wonderful host.
- Clean facilities and tasteful interior design. Prompt responses from the host. Great location close to the airport easy to get out of the city in the direction of Coromandel peninsula.
- Spacious bedroom and huge ensuite. Like a boarding house or boutique hotel, shared communal kitchen/dining/lounge worked very well. Loved the breakfast supplied. Eggs, bread, butter, juice and cereals, just help yourself.
- Sparkling clean, king size bed with comfortable bed linen, very clean shower, very spacious private room and very clean communal area kitchen and living room, I highly recommend this place for anyone staying in Auckland.
- The place is sparklingly clean. The atmosphere is very comfy. Love the shared living room, kitchen and outdoor view!
Kohi Beach Bed & Breakfast
Located in Auckland, Kohi Beach Bed & Breakfast offers private accommodations featuring free WiFi access and free on-site parking in a quiet and secure setting.The modern bed and breakfast is ideally positioned just a 5-minute walk from Kohimarama beach, and a 15-minute drive from Auckland city center. It is 1.2 mi from Kelly Tarlton’s Underwater World and 3.2 mi from Ellerslie Events Center. Auckland Airport is a 45-minute drive from the propertyEach studio provides a flat-screen TV and private bathroom that includes a shower and hairdryer.
- Very comfortable, very clean, obviously well tended. Good location walked to local restaurants.
- Location was perfect.The unit was spacious,modern and well presented.Nearby to a good selection of eateries in St Heliers and Kohi.
- We didnt have the breakfast but brought our own. Facilities very clean, comfortable and modern.
- Beautiful location, exceptionally clean, awesome owner.
- Beautiful clean, modern spacious apartment, with a beautiful view of the ocean. Lovely owners!!
2 Rooms Independent space204-205
Located in Auckland, 11 mi from Auckland Town Hall and 13 mi from Auckland Harbor Bridge, 2BedRoom Separate entrance features accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace and garden views.The Civic is 14 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Aotea Square is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Auckland Airport, 22 mi from 2BedRoom Separate entrance.
- The location is very easy to find.The landlord is very friendly.The room is very spacious.There are sea views and large balconies.Although it is an old house, it is generally comfortable, dry and warm.Birds can be heard in the morning. Saw a ship leaving the pier.
- We loved our stay here!All precautions were taken and more as per covid.Clean, comfortable, exceptional value for money, our hosts were respectful and hospitable
- The host was incredibly patient with me. It had been a long day for my family and I. I wasnt very friendly. It was a last minute booking and they were
- The location is convenient and the price is affordable.The facilities are average.
- Independent access, clean, tidy, quiet and very convenient.In and out disinfection, provide disinfection supplies, feel safe and secure.cheap price.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Auckland