Bed & Breakfast De Koegang
Featuring a terrace and a spacious garden of 5000 m2, Bed & Breakfast De Koegang is located on the 1st floor of a traditional Dutch farmhouse in Zuidermeer at a distance of 5 mi from Hoorn.The room includes a separate living area with a TV and DVD player. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and a toilet. There are coffee and tea facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator.The surroundings of Bed & Breakfast De Koegang is suitable for hiking and cycling. Boat rental can be arranged upon request. This B&B owns several farm animals such as chickens, ducks, sheep and geese.Alkmaar, where there is a characteristic Dutch cheese market on Fridays, can be reached within 15 minutes by car. The Ijsselmeer is 5 mi from the property, while Amsterdam is a 35-minute car drive.
- The hospitality, nature, quiteness…Shall recommend to friends.
- Comfy beds, excellent breakfast, and a wonderful host. We got to experience the true Dutch farm and countryside living.
- Beautiful house in the countryside, very quiet and peaceful. Nice green surroundings, very nice place to take a rest from everyday life and just enjoy the silence. Very spacious rooms, felt like home.
- Beautiful location, amazing huge appartment, delicious breakfast, and nice friendly host. What else could you ask for?
- Excellent place to spend a holiday in a beautiful part of the Netherlands.
B&B Het Pakhuys
This design bed and breakfast is located in a former warehouse in De Rijp’s center. B&B Het Pakhuys offers bicycle rental and free Wi-Fi. Amsterdam and Alkmaar are a 20-minute drive.Each modern room has a light décor with exposed wooden beams. They feature a Nespresso coffee machine, mini-bar and flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. There is a variety of cafes and restaurants in the direct surroundings of B&B Het Pakhuys.You can relax in the garden on the terrace at the bed and breakfast. The natural surroundings of De Rijp are ideal for hiking and cycling. It is a 9-minutes’ drive to the A7 highway.
- Friendly staff and nice room with a good vieuw. Breakfast was fresh and enough what you want.The village is realy beautifull. Think parking is a lucky shot. We were lucky both times.
- Modern, very clean and well maintained. The hosts were very accommodating, spoke excellent English, gave good advice on transportation and provided an excellent breakfast each morning.The property is close to three restaurants within easy walking distance. The one across the street is owned by the BB owners and gave a 10 discount. Excellent food too!
- very spacious and nicely decorated room, excellent breakfast, terrace of the hotel alnogside the canal
- Amazing breakfast, owner with passion for his BB and restaurant, well done, top recommendation
- The breakfast was superb! The place feels like home away from home
El Puerto Bed and Breakfast
El Puerto Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Hoorn with views over the harbor. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and guests can enjoy a jacuzzi and rainshower.All rooms include a seating area and a bathroom with spa bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The studio also features a rainshower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and interactive TV is featured in all units. Guests can enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the lake or city.El Puerto specializes in various continental breakfast options.The historic city center of Hoorn is a 4-minute walk away. There are 2 small beaches 1,950 feet away. Schiphol Airport is 26 mi away from El Puerto Bed and Breakfast.
- Wonderful, spacious bedroom and bathroom overlooking the harbor. Fantastic hosts. 5 minutes walk to the center.
- spacious clean room, breakfast in the room was excellent, location was perfect by the marina
- Very comfy bed, gorgeous breakfast, extra luxury touches like a sun shower
- Excellent location with a lovely view over the marina. The area was quiet and an easy walk into town. The room had plenty of light from many windows. The bed was one of the most comfortable found away from home. Breakfast was served in the room and was exceptional, with an extensive offering. Especially appreciated were the hot boiled eggs and warmed bread rolls. Good quality kettle and coffee machine provided with plenty of consumables.
- It was a lovely quiet room with a great view but the steep spiral stairs were difficult to manage and not suitable for elderly or restricted mobility guests
Surrounded by Wognum’s quiet countryside, Wijngaard Saalhof has a gourmet restaurant and an organic vineyard. It offers rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi. Hoorn is a 10-minute drive away.All of the accommodations at Wijngaard Saalhof benefits from flat-screen TV with either cable or satellite connection. Picturesque views over the vineyard can be enjoyed in each room.The center of Wognum is 0.6 mi away. Saalhof Wijngaard has free private on-site parking and offers a bicycle rental service and packed lunches for guests wishing to explore the area.There is an information center and a tasting room which are located in the restored barn dating from the 1920s. A terrace overlooks the estate and is a relaxing place to enjoy a glass of wine.
- Nice winery. Good breakfast. Room is adequate. Priced correctly.
- Quiet, comfortable, available staff to answer any questions and give recommendations they were also great with our young daughter. It is our second time staying there. We didnt go to the restaurant as we cooked in the cabin each evening. Had absolutely no issues. Would definitely go back a third time. Supplied with a travel cot for our daughter.
- Lovely room and staff. Excellent breakfast. Restaurant unfortunately closed but a very good one close by
- Great spot in Wognum, and very pleasant location in a vineyard. Best accommodations to stay in were the cabins, very pleasant and well equipped. Can also stay in the main house good breakfast. Very nice and helpful hosts.
- The quiteness of the place, practically total comfort. Super equipped kitchen, nice shower, dining and living room corner, covered terrace with table.
This family-run bed and breakfast is located on one of the main shopping streets in the center of Hoorn and offers rooms with retro-style décor and free Wi-Fi. B&B Posthoorn has a roof terrace and is only 1,800 feet from Hoorn Railway Station.B&B Posthoorn has rooms with flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Each morning guests can choose to enjoy an extensive breakfast in the dining room.The Westfries Museum is just over a 5-minute walk away. B&B Posthoorn is just over 30 minutes’ drive from the center of Amsterdam. Alkmaar, which features the traditional cheese market, is 14 mi away.
- Extremely Clean. Delicious Breakfast made me do a happy food dance. Mr Hollander is a true gent, carried our luggage to the room on arrival. Beautiful hotel.
- Great fun Hoorneese people, breakfast cozy and homey, location perfect
- Great host, fantastic breakfast, the room was lovely, was made to feel at home from the beginning, and the price is great aswell as the location, superb
- Great location, friendly accomodating staff and great breakfast. Would recommend it anytime!!!
- Great hosts very accommodating of our late arrival and early breakfast. Room clean and beds comfy. Good location in the middle of town with parking outside. Excellent breakfast! Would definitely stay again.
B&B Ben in Broek
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Ben in Broek offers accommodations located close to Hoorn city. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. All rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 30 mi from B&B Ben in Broek.
- lt couldnt be any better such a lovely host and great location, tasty breakfast!
- We loved being surrounded by the beautiful garden and found the room exceedingly comfortable. The breakfasts were terrific and Ton and Margreet made us feel very welcome.
- Lovely rural setting.Hottest day of the yearenjoyed the garden and the terrace.Super breakfast tray delivered to the terrace.
- PeacefulFriendly ownersVery comfortable bedsGood breakfast
- Located in a quite village, with the local pub a few hundred meters away, the accommodation was one of a few separate selfcontained units consisting of bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, seating area and veranda. The unit we had was clean, and appropriately furnished, set behind the main house, on open farm land, with a pleasant rural outlook. The proprietors were friendly and accommodating, and spoke English breakfast was brought to the unit from the main house. Top marks all round
Bed and Breakfast & Vakantieapartment Hoorn
Located at a 30-minute walk from the center of Hoorn at the edge of a park and 3.1 mi from Markermeer lake, Bed and Breakfast Hoorn en Vakantiewoning offers rooms with free Wi-Fi access. This accommodations also features a special elevator for disabled guests. Free parking is provided.Rooms here come with cable TV and access to the large furnished terrace. Some rooms have a garden view. Guests also have access to a fully-equipped shared kitchen with free tea/coffee. The three-bedroom apartment comes with a private entrance and seating area.Services offered by Bed and Breakfast Hoorn en Vakantiewoning include laundry and ironing service. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling. Bed and Breakfast Hoorn can arrange 2 bicycles upon prior request.In Hoorn you will find a variety of culinary restaurants, rewarded with a Michelin star.An indoor swimming pool is 1.2 mi away and the nearest shopping mall is within 350 feet. Westfries Museum is 1.4 mi away and the Museum of the 20th Century is 1.9 mi. The historical Museumstoomtram Hoorn-Medemblik is within 1.2 mi. During July and August guests can visit the cheese market.
- Easy to find, nice space, very clean and comfortable facilities and the host was very nice and welcoming.
- Nicely decorated room, welcoming guest with multilingual and extremely kind manners, excellent and tasty breakfast, super clean spaces and not noisy common rooms.
- Perfect dutch styles breakfast and interior. The location was a little bit far from the center of Hoorn but If you want to experience dutch styles hospitality, breakfast and gezellig, I really recommend this BB. There was the really cute cat called dodo and Hennie who is the host of this house was super kind. I had a blissful time in this house.
- The thoughtfulness. Comfortable bed and excellent breakfast. Something to suit everyone. Also available kitchen to use.
- Very pleasant room, clean and tidy. Ensuite was a bonus. Breakfast very good. Separate kitchen with lots of amenities was really great to have. Parking nearby was great. Very friendly owner who always had plenty of advice and information on the area.
One of our best sellers in Alkmaar! This uniquely-themed guest house features Roman-style interiors and free Wi-Fi. Pension Onassis features a spacious garden with a barbecue terrace and is only a 10-minute walk from the famous cheese market in Alkmaar.The rooms at Onassis have cable TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Each morning a continental-style breakfast is served in the themed dining room.Alkmaar Railway Station is a 15-minute walk away. The center of Amsterdam is 40 minutes away by car. The sandy beach is 5 mi from the property. Guests at Onassis Pension can rent a bicycle or request a packed lunch for day trips.
- The breakfast was extraordinary The bed was comfortable. Hosts very good.
- Very friendly host who provided restaurant recommendations. Very centrally located in downtown Alkmaar. Parking for the bicycles in the entrance hall. Clean room with good breakfast.
- Great location, halfway between train station and Cheese Market. Could have walked but took a bus, very easy. The owners were friendly, gave good info and directions. Parking was available in front of Pension. When the owner heard I took the train, he gave me a ride to the station the next morning and a pass that upgraded my journey to 1st class. Excellent breakfast, comfortable bed. Would stay here again.
- Beautiful accommodation in a stunning location. Best sleep i have had in weeks!Atmosphere very friendly and had the most delicious breakfast handed to me in the morning! 10/10
- Its a beautiful place! The hosts are very friendly and accommodating.
B&B Welterusten…in Langedijk
B&B Welterusten…in Langedijk is located in Broek op Langedijk. Free WiFi access is available at this accommodations. Alkmaar’s city center is 5.4 mi by car.Located on the upper level, the room of this property will provide you with 2 bedrooms, one of which features a flat-screen TV and a seating area. It can be reached by stairs. Extras include a mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities and a microwave. The private bathroom and toilet are located on the ground floor and offer a bath, a walk-in shower and a hairdryer.A complete breakfast is offered daily. Guests can also visit one of the many restaurants that are within walking distance of the accommodations.The bed and breakfast is 11 mi from the beach of Bergen aan Zee and Heerhugowaard’s train station is 2.2 mi. Schiphol Airport is 33 mi away. The property offers free private parking.
- Lovely place, excelent breakfast and very kind host . Thank you !
- The whole experiance was great. Beutifull place and rooms. Awsome breakfast and located in a Beutifull neighborhood. The hostess is super nice and friendly. We give 5 thumbs up
- Everything! Big bedroom on a the first floor, nicely decorated. Coffee and tea offered and good advice from the hostess for a restaurant nearby she even booked the table for us. Big bathroom on the ground floor with a bath and an italian shower. Breakfast was excellent with lots of variety and great quality products. Hosts super kind and welcoming, very caring. Good location to visit Alkmaar or go to the sea.
- BB Welterusten is one of those rare finds in life. The BB is beautifully created with a decor that fits a boutique style environment. The owner is welcoming and the service is outstanding. The BB has two spacious bedrooms both with double beds, TV and the master has a little seating area and coffee/tea making facilities. The bathroom downstairs is very spacious equipped with a big bath, his/hers sinks and a larger shower space. The condition of the BB is really nice and well kept. Breakfast is freshly made and made available at the time you choose with variety every morning.Parking is on site and off road and the area is beautiful for a morning walk.We will definitely be back here!
- The location is lovely.The bedroom is spacious.Breakfast was delicious.The hosts are very friendly.Beautiful bathroom.
Agapanthus bed and breakfast
Located in Hoogkarspel, 28 miles from Zaandam, Agapanthus bed and breakfast provides a garden and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A microwave and fridge are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Agapanthus bed and breakfast has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, windsurfing and cycling are possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.Alkmaar is 24 miles from Agapanthus bed and breakfast, while Sint Maarten is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol, 41 miles from the bed and breakfast, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Attention to detail was spot on. Would definitely stay again.
- The location was lovely! Especially when you want to see some beautiful nature as well as visiting citys like Hoorn or Enkhuizen. Furthermore the room, which was newly renovated, was very comfortable and cozy. If you ask me, I would highly recommend Agapanthus bed and breakfast. Really looking forward to my next stay!
- Awesome room and great breakfast. Lovely garden and great host! Very conveniently located to visit thr lively cities of Hoorn and Enkhuizen. Restaurant van Dis closeby offers great value for money food.
- Fabulous breakfast. Very friendly and helpful host. Great location near shops and restaurants.
- The host was very nice and helpful. The apartment is very well designed. We enjoyed a movie on Netflix.. breakfast was great. Overall we really enjoyed our stay.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Avenhorn