De Oude Smidse
This hotel is situated on the edge of Baexem within a 15-minute drive of both Roermond and Weert. De Oude Smidse features a restaurant with a terrace and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms at De Oude Smidse have a cable TV and DVD player. The 4 rooms at this intimate bed and breakfast have shared bathroom facilities.Eindhoven is just over 30 minutes away by car. The German border is less than 10 miles from the hotel. The center of Maastricht, featuring sights including the Bonnefanten Museum, is a 40 minute drive away.Café Restaurant De Oude Smidse serves homey Dutch and international dishes in an informal setting. It features a bar area with a pool table and darts. Guests can enjoy High Tea in the afternoon.The hotel offers free private on-site parking and a packed lunch service is available.
- breakfast is goodthe room was clean and comfortablebathroom was clean and new
- Nice location, good beds, Dutch breakfast, nice bar and restaurant on location, friendly staff.
- Nice and frindly staff, good clean comfortable rooms
- Fantastic property 1 hour from Dsseldorf Messe that is very clean. Great food in the restaurant offering good value tasty meals. Large free cat park that can cater for large vehicles.
- The location was quite the owners were very friendly.
Hoeve Heidonk offers pet-friendly accommodations in Horn. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and children’s playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site. The property is 3.1 mi away from designer outlet Roermond.Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Hoeve Heidonk features free WiFi . A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Maastricht is 27 mi from Hoeve Heidonk, while Aachen is 31 mi from the property. Maastricht-Aachen Airport is 22 mi away.
- Flexible breakfast options, very suitable for people travelling with bicycles or travellers who also would like to take their breakfast with them on the road. If you have time and love nature, this place is for you.
- The kitchen is very big, with a long communal dining table, good for working.
- The service and warm attention of the Mrs Manager were outstanding!! As well breakfast splendid!!
- great rustic location that provided a real feel for early Limburg living but still with all the facilities. Breakfast in particular was superb…traditional dutch, 6 varieties of bread in a basket, meats, cheese, orange juice, coffee, yogurt and fresh fruits… Id defy anyone to eat it all despite it being delicious. On our last day we had to leave early and our host offered to prepare a take away breakfast…no skimping…two massive food parcels awaited us in our kitchen fridge with all the things she noted we liked to eat. We hired bicycles and these were provided by the host with no fuss and greatly expanded our range of exploration around the lovely countryside and forests.
- Welcoming staff, very clean place, awesome breakfast !
Op Geneijgen features garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Grathem.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at Op Geneijgen.Maastricht is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Eindhoven is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 24 miles from Op Geneijgen.
- The hosts were super friendly. They speak at least 3 languages, german, english and dutch as far as I can tell. The rooms, bedroom, livingroom and restroom were spot clean. The bathroom with shower, super modern.
- We were greeted by our friendly host that showed us the room, bathroom and upper floor with a living room and kitchen. Everything was clean and the space was decorated with care and eye for detail. Free coffee was a big plus.
- The service and accommodation are amazing. The rooms actually little apartments are well decorated and equipped table, couch, small kitchen with a sink and coffee machine. The beds are comfortable and everything is very clean. We had a lovely breakfast with lots of choices. The price for the quality and comfort you get is more than fair. Corn goes out of his way to ensure you have a good stay without being too much present. Although the place is often used by shoppers in Roermond, we could imagine us staying several days or a week here and enjoying the surroundings note the kitchen area isnt meant for cooking meals. Honestly, this place is highly recommended.
- Fantastic place fully recommend to anybody. 10/10 an will be returning again.
- The host was great and provided plenty of fresh fruit. It was a nice and quiet spot just outside of the town.
B&B De Kleine Wijngaard
Located in Roggel in peaceful, rural surroundings at 0.6 mi from the natural area Leudal, B&B De kleine Wijngaard offers accommodations with free WiFi access.Each unit comes with a TV and private bathroom that is fitted with a bath and shower. During the morning breakfast is served in the breakfast room by De Kleine Wijngaard.River Maas is 3.7 mi from the accommodations, while recreation park De Leistert is 0.9 mi away. For shopping guests can go to the designer outlet in Roermoend, which is 20 minutes by car.The border of Belgium is also reachable within 20 minutes by car.
- The location and area was really beautiful and calmn. Pure nature and lovely people. The breakfast was good. The room was big and kitchen fully equipped. Highly recommended.
- The included breakfast was fantastic!!! They prepared so much food and it was fantastic and provided variety everyday. Our hosts were amazing and very friendly. There was so much room 4 different beds and two living areas, kitchen and large bathroom.
- The rooms were very spacious and the breakfast was amazing ! No noise and a very warm welcome!! A whole appartment for 5 of us.Everything was just perfect!
- Very clean and comfortable Lyn and rather excellent hosts
- Evert morning a nice freshly made breakfast. A super clean room and fresh towels every day if you want.
B & B Leudal
B&B Leudal is set in a quiet area on the edge of the Leudal nature area, 5.6 mi from Roermond. It has a spacious garden and serves breakfast, including regional products, in the room. Wellness facilities such as a sauna or spa bath are featured in some of the rooms.All rooms at B&B Leudal are equipped with cable TV with a DVD player, air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities and a small refrigerator. Each room has an electrically adjustable bed. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Roermond Designer Outlet is less than a 15-minute drive away. There are many walking and cycling routes in the area around the hotel. De Groote Peel National Park is a 30-minute journey from Leudal B&B by car. The property also offers a charging station for electric bicycles.
- Wow its the most lovely place I have visited in a long time and the owner was nice always want to know if u need anything, will definitely go back there soon
- The room is spacious and comfortable. The owner was super passionate and friendly. Breakfast was served on time with plenty varieties. Its about 1015 minutes drive to the outlet so if you have your own transport we would highly recommend this place.
- The bed was adjustable. The bathtub was an added bonus. Radiators could be cranked on high when needed. I loved that they had a bottle of wine to welcome me.
- Good location, clean room, enough space, nice breakfast, friendly owner.
- The owner was so friendly and kind for us. Perfect stay there and we enjoyed and breakfast also great!!
B&B ‘t Inj
B&B ‘t Inj is located in Horn and it has free WiFi access available. The rooms here will provide you with a seating area and the bathroom features a shower. You can enjoy garden view from all the rooms. Extras include a safety deposit box and bed linen.The property offers free parking.Roermond is at 3.7 mi. Maastricht-Aachen Airport is 22 mi away.
- Such a beautiful and thoughtful renovation of this charming former farmhouse. Lovely owners and fantastic breakfast. Would stay again Excellent value for money
- Really clean house the owner also pays high attention to detail
- The breakfast was exceptional! The rooms very nice and modern with all facilities you want including an AC.
- The breakfast, clean room, clean bathroom, good coffee machine
- The room was clean and comfortable, with air con, a delicious breakfast and friendly owner, who told us about a superb restaurant to eat in with in walking distance.Also had a large barn for our bikes to be stored safely.
Located in Thorn, 28 miles from Eindhoven, thorn B&B has a shared lounge and free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a cable flat-screen TV. Some units have a balcony and/or a terrace with garden or city views.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at thorn B&B, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Maastricht is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Valkenburg is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 22 miles from thorn B&B.
- Great balcony, great family place, confident. From the first minute the owners take care.
- The hosts were lovely and very courteous. The location which was a one minute walk from the closest bus stop. The rooms were cozy and nice. The breakfast was scrumptious.
- Really nice and comfortable family owned BB. The owner couple is very helpful and careful.
- Very lovely hosts, good rooms and good variety of breakfast choices.
- an exceptional stay, the house staff very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast consisted of all the nationalities passing through the beautiful village of Thorn.Expect only cash for the payment of the stay because the owners do not have a payment terminal.We will come back without hesitation during our next visit to Holland who are very smiling, friendly
Bed & Breakfast De Pegel Thorn
Bed & Breakfast De Pegel Thorn is located in Thorn and offers a bar and a garden. The property is 28 miles from Eindhoven.The bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a bathroom with shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at Bed & Breakfast De Pegel Thorn, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Maastricht is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Valkenburg is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 22 miles from Bed & Breakfast De Pegel Thorn.
- Comfortable, very clean, easy access to centre of town. Great hosts and cool bar.
- The host family was wonderful, very friendly and helpful. The room was extremely clean. The bar downstairs was retro and fun. Breakfast was a nice treat.
- Heel vriendelijke gastheer en vrouw. Kamer en badkamer superschoon. Goed bed. Kamer was op eerste verdieping aan de achterzijde gelegen geen enkel geluid van het caf op de begane grond gehoord.
- De gastvrijheid van Hans en Marile was fantastisch, prima ontbijt, fijne bedden, en een leuk caf beneden waar je s avonds nog gezellig een drankje kan doen.
- Leuke eigenaren, prima bedden en voortreffelijk ontbijt!Het bijbehorende caf is in Amerikaanse stijl gegoten. Van bezoekers daar hadden we met kamer aan de achterzijde geen last
B&B De Beverhoek
This bed and breakfast is located on the edge of Roggel, next to nature area Leudal. De Beverhoek offers rooms with a view on the meadows and free Wi-Fi.Each room is individually colorful decorated. They all feature a desk and private bathroom which is fitted with a shower.A shared living room and kitchenette with a refrigerator are available at De Beverhoek. There are cafes and restaurants within 1969 foot from the bed and breakfast.The hosts are guides who can provide you with tips for hikes to explore the natural surroundings. Roermond with its design outlet center is a 15-minute drive.
- The dining alcove and TV lounge was decorated in a fun 1950s diner style. The refrigerator was stocked with alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks. The place was spotlessly clean. Thea was warm and friendly, offering to drive me to my event at the beginning of my stay and to the train station at the end. She asked what my breakfast preferences were and brought me a bountiful breakfast every morning at the time I requested.
- In a quiet location near walking trails in the forest and yet only a short walk to local restaurants. Breakfast service was very good. Hosts are very helpful and dedicated to making your stay as comfortable as possible.
- De bedden liggen super en ontbijt goed verzorgd.En etage voor je zelf .
- Ontbijt was prima, genoeg van alles. Kamer was netjes. Alles wat je nodig hebt is er gewoon.
- Nette kamer, zitruimte met TV, keukenblok, en ontbijttafel. Schoon, gunstig voor starten fietstochten, savonds terrasje redelijk dichtbij in het dorp.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Kasteel Aldenghoor offers accommodations in the outbuilding of a historic castle in Haelen, 29 mi from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.Kasteel Aldenghoor is 6.2 mi from outlet center Roermond for which guest receive a 10% discount voucher. Valkenburg is 26 mi from Kasteel Aldenghoor, while Eindhoven is 25 mi away. Maastricht-Aachen Airport is 24 mi from the property.
- Everything! I can recommend everyone going here. The room looked new, clean and spacious. The breakfast was great and the location is beautiful. We had dinner at the hotel as well, and it was very good quality for a good price. Its nice to walk around the castle as well, the garden is very pretty. If you want to have a special night away, definitely definitely go here
- Relly lovely place to stay!The host is so friendly and give us many good information.Room is lovely and comfortable.At night is quiet and everything perfect!Breakfast is also very good, nice bread and choices of food, freshly made fried eggs too!We will come back for sure!
- Very pleasant and helpful staff. The food was very good indeed. the room was very comfortable in a great historic setting.
- Beautiful room, clean cosy lots of roomLuxureous bathroom, modern designBreakfast fresh and tasty
- prima locatie rustig in een bosrijk gebied, heerlijke gefietst, lekker ontbijt en prime service.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Baexem