Art Senses | Suites & Rooms
Located in Porto, a 6-minute walk from Music House and 2,100 feet from Boavista Roundabout, Art Senses | Suites & Rooms provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a shared lounge and a garden.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. Some units feature a seating area and/or a balcony.Guests at Art Senses | Suites & Rooms can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.Clerigos Tower is 1.8 miles from Art Senses | Suites & Rooms, while Lello Bookshop is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 8 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The staff was super friendly and professional. I felt like at home. The checkingin was easy, the delicious breakfast is worth the price. The location is superb, the tube is just few steps away. The bed was huge and comfy, the design of the hotel and the room was gorgeous, and very clean.
- Thoughtful design of the rooms and space, metro and bus stops are downstairs 3 stops away from the city Center, great breakfast and amazing cappuccino , supermarket downstairs. Super friendly, sweet and lovely hostess ask her to recommend a restaurant she knows great places. If you are by car, Id suggest reserving a parking spot in the nearby garage which is 2 mins walk and costs Eur 10 per night.
- Small boutique hotel. Extremely friendly staff. Felt at home.
- Very clean and comfortable. We were surprised about the size of the room and the attention with details such as water and fruits left in the room.The property looks like brand new and has a nice area outside for chilling.And the high point of all was the attention that Kelly gave us, we are traveling with a baby and she was very friendly e helped us a lot.
- A gem in the business district of Porto. Welldesigned and super comfortable, spacious room, yummy breakfast
Porto Music Guest House
One of our best sellers in Porto! Located in Porto, a 2-minute walk from Boavista Roundabout and half a mile from Music House, Porto Music Guest House has accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a shared lounge and a garden.Some of the units have satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Porto Music Guest House has a terrace.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at the accommodation, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Clerigos Tower is 1.5 miles from Porto Music Guest House, while Lello Bookshop is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 8 miles from the bed and breakfast, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Everything! The hotel building has been beautifully restored and the result is like a home, peaceful and lovely. We wish we could have stayed for a week. Paula served us breakfast and we loved her kind and gentle nature. She literally ran up to the top floor to help us with our luggage when she heard us coming!!! And we thoroughly enjoyed our interesting chats with Guilherme and learning about his background. And Antnio was so generous. Because we had so little time there he drove us around Porto for about 90 minutes and then dropped us off near the river so we could explore. We would return there in a heartbeat. I really hope we can return next year.
- Great room and hospitality. Host, Anthonio, went beyond to help us out. Thank you so much Anthonio! Your help and attention is really appreciated. Trip to Lagoa went smoothly due to your assistance.
- The service and the room were wonderful! Great breakfast too!
- Lovely hosts and staff! Helpful, friendly, informative and patient! Quiet and close to everything. Would absolutely come back!
- Very nice rooms and a great host who was very helpful. The host welcomed us to the Porto with a map, and overview of the city, and a glass of port.
Boavista Class Inn
Located in a restored 2-story house, Boavista Class Inn offers contemporary and sober accommodations in Porto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and the indoor courtyard.Rooms have a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and views of the interior courtyard or to Casa da Música. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Music House is 150 feet from Boavista Class Inn, while Casa da Musica Metro Station is 350 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Porto Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
- The location the clean lines of simple decor and of course the location.
- Great spot, in front of Casa da Msica. Great host and cute design. Simple rooms, comfortable and clean!
- Staff were lovely, helpful and polite. Spoke good English, knew the area and the room was well maintained. The breakfast lacked a little variety but did the job.
- Nice people, excellent to stay for a city tripmodern, good location, except if you wanna be in the city centreuber everywhere
- Hotel quiet, small and confortable. Scandinavian type.2 buildings, with a nice garden in between. In front of the Casa Da Musica, and not far from the metro.
One of our top picks in Porto. Located in Porto, 2.1 mi from Lello Bookshop and 1,300 feet from Music House, Domus Duorum provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a shared lounge and a terrace.There is a private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Palacio da Bolsa is 2.2 mi from Domus Duorum, while Ferreira Borges Market is 2.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 8.1 mi from the accommodations.
- Super friendly host, beautiful BB, really nice breakfast, clean and comfortable room, close to the metro
- Isabel is an incredibly lovely host, she was absolutely attentive and made our stay extremely enjoyable. The house itself is spotlessly clean and equipped with a lot of thought and care it has everything you could ask for and is decorated really cutely! Regarding the coronavirus, Isabel took the greatest care to make the stay as safe as possible. The breakfast was also wonderful, big and delicious. Coffee and cookies are always available and even got port wine to try on our first evening! The house is close to a metro station, so its easy to get to the airport or the city center. The whole house feels really comfortable and cozy. When we are in Porto again, well definitely come back there!
- In general, everything very very pleasant. Very good location, excellent breakfast. Excellent service, owner extremely kind. Room spacious and renovated recently with good shabbychicbutnottoomuch style. We did not use it, but there is even a small but tasteful garden. Isabel suggested a great restaurant for dinner, Rosa do Porto just next door.
- Domus Duorum is a very nice, clean accomodation three metro stops away from the historical centre of Porto with the most dear host. Breakfast was rich with fruits also.
- There is nowhere else in Porto I would ever stay! Isabel is the most kind, warm, welcoming human you could possibly imagine. She greeted my friend and I with a huge smile and even stood in a parking spot for us so we could repark legally. Her home is beautiful, the beds were so comfortable, and the breakfast was so good I wouldnt have wanted to eat anywhere else. Shes set up a cute little patio and has all the amenities you could possibly even think of. The location is great, about 3 min to the metro and the same to the big Mercado, but out of the hustle and bustle of the tourist center which we appreciated. Isabel also drove all the way back into town when I was an idiot and locked my phone inside the house, and Im pretty sure she dropped whatever she was doing to come help. I can not recommend this property or Isabel more!
Residencial Lira – B&B
One of our best sellers in Porto! Centrally located in Port, this Bed and Breakfast features renovated and warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. The Pólo Universitário Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away.The rooms at Bed & Breakfast Residencial Lira feature wooden floors and heating. All rooms have an private bathroom.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in an intimate setting at Residencial Lira’s restaurant. For lunch and dinner, the 24-hour reception staff can recommend a variety of eateries in the surrounding area.Matosinhos Beach is only 4.3 mi from Residencial Lira, and the Porto Train Station is 2.2 mi from the property. Nearby tourist attractions include the Church of Lapa and Casa da Música.
- Very big and comfortable room at a very affordable rate
- The price very good with good breakfast included. Proprietor very helpful and attentive. Will stay again if in that area.
- The lady and all staff are very nice, they give us a lot of useful advice on the travel. The breakfast and location are both nice too!
- Breakfast was fine although dining area was a little cramped. Friendly landlady.
- We had a room full of beds and a good size bathroom, surrounded by cafs, shops and close to Atm.
Portfólio Guest House Premium
Offering city views, a bar and free WiFi, Portfólio Guest House Premium offers accommodations conveniently located in Porto, within a short distance of Music House and Boavista Roundabout.All units feature air conditioning and a cable flat-screen TV. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Clerigos Tower is 1.4 mi from Portfólio Guest House Premium, while Lello Bookshop is 1.4 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 8.7 mi from the accommodations.
- Hospitality of the staff is amazing. When you need them, theyre there, really helping you. I loved the notes they put on the map to help you with the restaurants and sightseeing.
- Pretty little hotel with very friendly and helpful staff.
- The sink was a bit small to be able shave. Could use a few shelves in the shower and at the sink. Other than those easily correctable items it was very nice and the staff went above and beyond while helping with advanced reservations for my Camino Portugal trip and their suggestions for restaurants and things to see and do. They were great!
- The staff is just excellent, very warm and friendly. Weve got a lot of recommendations for the area and the town centre. The breakfast also was very good with home made cake for example.
- The location was central, and the sorroundings are very safe. Metro station is very close.
Serenata Boutique Rooms
Located in Porto, near Boavista Roundabout, Music House and City Market Bolhao, Serenata Boutique Rooms features free WiFi.Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and a kitchen including a microwave, fridge, oven and a stovetop. A patio with city views is offered in all units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.A car rental service is available at Serenata Boutique Rooms.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Lello Bookshop, Clerigos Tower and Oporto Coliseum. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 5.6 mi from Serenata Boutique Rooms, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Its a beautiful house in a easy location with facilities around. Coffee shops, shopping centre and pharmacies in a short walk.Bus stop 5 minutes away from the premise.Great value for money.
- I like the fack that Juliana communicate with me during my trip until I get to the property. She gave me every possibility and every step I have to take. It was wordeful stay. I hope to come back soon.
- Excellent attentions by the owners of the place! Really happy for everything they did for us.!
- O alojamento tem detalhes lindssimos. Ainda que simples, os quartos so confortveis. O edifcio muito bonito e bem cuidado.Ingrid foi muito simptica na chegada e se mostrou sempre muito prestvel. Foi nos dada uma gua e um vinho de boas vindas
- Gostei muito do atendimento. As proprietrias so muito simpticas e prestativas. O quarto muito bom. Bem decorado, atendeu a todas as minhas necessidades e o banheiro muito bom tambm. Minha nica sugesto colocar uma lata de lixo tambm no quarto porque s tem no banheiro. Mas super indico.
Residencia LIS B&B and Parking
Set in a building from 1930’s, Residencia LIS B&B offers nonsmoking rooms with a private balcony. The property’s staff can recommend trips and excursions to nearby attractions.All rooms at Residencia LIS have modern furnishings and comfortable bedding. Each one has a TV with multilingual cable channels and an private bathroom with a bath.In the property’s cozy garden, guests can relax with a book or browse the internet using the free Wi-Fi facilities. A glass of port and other spirits can be enjoyed at the bar.Residencia LIS B&B is less than 5 minutes’ drive to Marques Metro Station. Trinidade Railway Station is 1.2 mi away. The nearest bus stop is just outside the property’s entrance.
- Augustine, the host, is a wealth of knowledge about Porto. Very kind man, nice breakfast and easy to get to centre of city by walking or transit right out front of place.
- We received extraspecial attention from the owner, his family and employees. If you stay here, you will be treated like family. It was more like renting a room in an oldfashioned family boarding house, instead of an impersonal hotel. If we ever return to Porto, my wife an I agree that we will not consider staying anywhere else!
- The owner family was great. Very nice people. We loved staying there and for sure, I will stay there again.
- Outdoor terrace, clean rooms, quiet neighbourhood
- The location was excellent if you have a car. Garage across the street and 5 minutes to the toll road in and out of town. Also, 3 good restaurants within a few minutes walk, especially Augosto, around the corner. Subway about a 10 minute walk. Modest hotel and good value. You can have dinner for what you Dave on the room.
Casa do Conto & Tipografia
Featuring 2 properties 1,150 feet away from each other Casa do Conto & Tipografia are renovated 19th-century bourgeois buildings in Porto, 1,650 feet from Casa da Musica Metro Station.Including free WiFi and ceilings with printed texts, all rooms and suites come with a balcony and city views. Its spacious, concrete suites are furnished with designer items and period furniture.Tipografia do Conto features a bar and a swimming pool that may be used by guests of the Casa do Conto, free of charge. Guests can read newspapers in the library or use the free internet throughout the buildings. The 24-hour reception staff can make restaurant reservations or organize sightseeing trips to museums.The Carolina Michaelis and Lapa Metro Stations are located a 2-minute walk away from this property. The medieval Church of Cedofeita is 650 feet away.
- I love a loft, concrete walls, modern. This was a wonderful property with really cool rooms, great breakfast, and about a mile from the center of everything so not noisy.
- We had an amazing stay here in September 2019. Porto is a wonderful location to visit and this hotel was fantastic. Highly recommend and would easily stay again. The breakfasts and decor are wonderful! Superb stay!
- Innovative design and tasteful furnishings quiet location but within walking distance to historical centre friendly and helpful staff.
- Its was absolutely beautiful. Like being in an Architectural Digest shoot. The design is stunning. Everything was comfortable cool and modern. The breakfast was really terrific and the staff was amazing. Very attentive and so ready to help make our stay perfect. Ive stayed at a lot of great hotels around the world, this is probably my best experience. Thank you to the team.
- Very pleasant, quiet, staff ultra helpful. Knew us from the very first day. Probably the nicest hotel weve stayed at, and we have traveled through 5 continents
O’Porto Seven – Guest House
One of our best sellers in Porto! O’Porto Seven Guest House is located in a quiet area, 350 feet from Rotunda da Boavista, one of Oporto’s most important transport and entertainment hubs. Crystal Palace is 0.9 mi away.Featuring a spa bath, Seven’s rooms are smart and present pastel hues. Some rooms come with sloped ceilings, and all rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries.A breakfast buffet is served daily in the breakfast room and can also be enjoyed in the room. There is a bar available with light snacks and drinks.After a day of sightseeing, guests can relax in the TV room or with a massage, available on request. Douro River cruises and tours can be arranged with the staff. Free Wi-Fi is available.An airport shuttle can be organized at the 24-hour reception. The nearby metro stations, Carolina Michaelis and Casa da Música, offer links throughout the city.
- I was pleasantly surprised by my stay at the property. First, the location is superb. The staff was immensely helpful. I took a tour suggested by reception and had a wonderful introduction to the city. This made the whole trip worthwhile as I only had one day to explore. The room exceeded my expectations great decor and more luxurious than I expected. Also, the staff were helpful with breakfast for my superearly departure!
- The breakfast included in the price was very good.
- Came for our honeymoon the staff was very friendly and accommodating! We were gifted both champagne and wine generously. The breakfast was exceptional, large selection of meats, cheeses, beverages, dessert, and the cook even offered to make us fresh eggs and bacon each morning. One of the employees owner? even gave us recommendations for the area.
- Absolutely no parking to load and unload luggage from taxi or car
- Staff was very attentive to all of my needs. Delicious breakfast and comfortable bed!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bairro Silva Braga