One of our top picks in Basingstoke. The luxury 4-star Apollo Hotel is close Basingstoke’s Business Parks, the M3 and one mile from Festival Place Shopping Center. It offers free high-speed Wi-Fi, 2 restaurants and a health spa.The spacious rooms at the Apollo feature TVs, work desks and safety deposit boxes. They include bathrooms with baths, showers, hairdryers and ironing facilities.The Horizons Health and Beauty facility has an indoor pool, a hot tub and a sauna. There are several beauty treatment rooms and a fully equipped gym.The Library Bar serves light snacks, hearty main dishes and a great range of beverages. Hideaway is is a steak restaurant, while the Brasserie has a conservatory opening onto a patio.Apollo Hotel is a 5-minute drive from Festival Place Shopping Center.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Basingstoke, an IHG Hotel
Just off the M3, this Holiday Inn hotel offers an ideal base for exploring Hampshire, with complimentary parking and free WiFi offered throughout, this hotel is only a short drive away from the town center.Each air-conditioned room at Holiday Inn Basingstoke features a flat-screen HD TV with on-demand movies, private bathrooms, a desk and tea/coffee making facilities.A full buffet breakfast is served in Traders restaurant, as well as a seasonal menu for lunch and dinner. The lounge bar serves bar snacks and hot and cold beverages throughout the day, and shows live sport. 24-hour room service is also available.Attractions in Basingstoke include Festival Place shopping center and the open-air Milestones Living History Museum. Winchester is 14.9 miles from the Holiday Inn, while Legoland is 29.8 miles from the property.
- Location is easy to find , But Basingstoke is not exactly holiday resort material …. The hotel is good for people passing through or business stays … Rooms were clean and in good condition .. breakfast was very good but only if booked in advance with room … you wouldnt want to pay 15 for it …. its good but not that good …All staff were excellent ..
- Friendly helpful staff. Appreciated that there was a bar and restaurant on site after a long drive. Very comfortable clean room. Good value room and restaurant.
- Very friendly staff, super clean room, I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel, I highly recommend it
- Staff great especially Matt, great member of the team.We were let down last minute by another hotel so was glad we could book this and change all our plans at the last minute
- Good breakfast. Quiet night the first night. Clean but had to ask for more milk.
Village Hotel Basingstoke
Located in Basingstoke, near Festival Place Shopping Center, Basingstoke Town Center and Avil Theater, Village Hotel Basingstoke features a trendy bar and restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, a Starbucks, 5 meeting rooms along with free Wifi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Guest rooms are equipped with Amazon Alexa technology, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with digital channels, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel each room is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Reading is 18 mi from the accommodations, while Winchester is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 30 mi from Village Hotel Basingstoke.
- The gym facilities, comfy bed and desk space to do work.
- Fantastic, modern, clean, air conditioning. Need one in Tamworth, Ashby, Burton
- Staff went over and above to help my colleague and I.
- The facilities were available on request and perfect what a weekend away
- New, fresh, clean and lots of energy around the hotel
The Hampshire Court Hotel – QHotels
One of our top picks in Basingstoke. On the edge of Basingstoke, The Hampshire Court Hotel – QHotels is a modern 4-star hotel with an award-winning restaurant and brasserie bar, as well as leisure facilities, including 2 indoor pools. It offers easy access to transport networks, including the M3, and is within an hour’s drive of London and Heathrow Airport.The Hampshire Court Hotel offers rooms with attached bathroom, all with a bath and a separate walk-in shower. Each room has a TV with selected Sky channels and comes with free WiFi.The leisure facilities include 5 indoor tennis courts, and there is also a spa with a steam room and sauna, as well as a gym.The award-winning Hampshire Restaurant offers a traditional menu with a modern twist, featuring classic dishes made with the best of British sourced produce.Relaxed and informal, the Brasserie Bar is open all day, offering specialty Costa coffees, light meals and snacks.Alfresco dining is also available in the warmer months in the stunning Courtyard Garden.There are over 200 free parking spaces. Nearby attractions include Jane Austen’s House Museum, Legoland and Winchester Cathedral.
- The swimming pool spa facilities..Tennis courts Very lovely hotel …clean tidy rooms Will be returning again xx
- Everything thing was better than expected except the breakfast to my room I was not happy about the service, items ordered were not delivered.I still will give them 9/10 as I will not let this one bad experience spoil the many other good ones.
- We got this at an extremely good rate and were very pleasantly surprised. For a standard double we were expecting smallish it was, but everything about it made it feel lovely, from the modern bathroom to the chairs, table, dresser etc. Best bit was the pool and gym. Pool a lovely temperature and facilities and changing areas clean and well presented. My husband says the gym was one of the best hed been to. 12 for a tennis court but they were fine. Breakfast good.
- Ok for a function at the hotel. A bit big and unfriendly for a stay otherwise
- Pretty spacious room, warm and cosy comfortable bed, ironing facilities directly in the room, decent bathroom. Breakfast was robust, coffee quite okay. There is a big supermarket 7 min walk from the hotel. Bar and restaurant in the hotel also offer quite some options for food and drinks beware restaurant opens at 7 pm
Red Lion Hotel
One of our top picks in Basingstoke. In the center of Basingstoke, less than a 10-minute walk from the Train Station, The Red Lion Hotel has free Wi-Fi, free on-site and parking. It features rooms with private bathrooms and a cafe bar and restaurant.The Red Lion Hotel is housed in a refurbished historic traveler’s inn with the comforts of a modern hotel. It faces the old, traffic-free restaurant area of the town and the Festival Place shopping center is just feet away.The M3 highway is within easy reach and trains run regularly from Basingstoke to Reading, London and Heathrow airport.The street-side cafe bar and restaurant has a part-covered outdoor courtyard and serves affordable food and drinks.
- Great Location, Right in the Centre of Town! Staff where nice, helpful and friendly. The room was good for the price and good powerful walk in shower. Soft bouncy mattress. Would stay again.
- Its cheap, near everything and serves good breakfast.
- Managed to sort the red lion suit for us which was great. Extremely good bath.
- great location, easy access to the Anvil/Haymarket theatres. Room really nicely decorated, comfortable, clean and quiet. Breakfast you can choose, good quality, good value for money overall
- Great breakfast menu and service. Very convenient location close to Festival Place
Crowne Plaza Basingstoke, an IHG Hotel
Just 1.4 miles from the town center, Crowne Plaza Basingstoke has a gym and a carvery restaurant. Access to the M3 is just 1 miles away.Crowne Plaza Basingstoke also has a coffee shop, bar lounge and 24-hour room service. A breakfast is available in the restaurant. Guests can enjoy an evening of fine dining at the Conservatory Restaurant, which serves modern British cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere. You will also find 12 meeting rooms.Explore Hampshire from the contemporary Crowne Plaza Basingstoke, located just 40 minutes from Heathrow Airport. The hotel is 15 minutes from Winchester and 30 minutes from Southampton. Basingstoke Train Station is a 1.7 miles drive away.Discover local attractions such as Jane Austen’s House Museum and Basing House, in the picturesque village of Old Basing or venture out to Legoland Windsor. Ice-skating, bowling and swimming are less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel at the Basingstoke Leisure Park, and the Basingstoke Golf Club is within 10 minutes’ drive.
- CheckIn was friendly enough prompt.The Room, Bed Bathroom were plenty good enough.My stay here was during Covid19 times as such the food menu was limited but enough choices on offer to provide variety. The food is ordered via the app is of a reasonable standard. Once ordered the service was very prompt professional.I didnt try the breakfast yet as such No Comment.The facilities look really good would like to try these out whenever life gets back to some semblance of normality.
- Citrus water and fruits near the front desk were very nice
- Rooms are very large and modern. Restaurant and Breakfast are real good.Some comfort food is complimentary when you arrivea large parking is available for free
- Coming back twice a year for the same events, is like coming home
- Friendly and efficient staff, lovely room, very good value for money, good location and plenty of free car parking facilities.
Oakley Hall Hotel
A grand 18th-century Georgian Manor House, Oakley Hall is a Four Silver Star Hotel set in a 315 acre estate in the beautiful Hampshire countryside, conveniently located 10 minutes from the M3.All bedrooms are individually designed and are of a very high quality offering Smart TV’s with Screen Sharing, Movie On Demand Pack, Eco – Friendly Toiletries as well as complimentary High Speed Wi-Fi.The elegant 2 AA Rosette Glasshouse Restaurant is a comfortable place to dine, offering modern dishes using locally sourced produce. Guests may also relax on the large terrace for afternoon tea and the 1795 Bar and Lounge is available for a selection of drinks and snacks.Oakley Hall Hotel also has 1 Universal and 2 Tesla electric car charging points (up to 22kW) for guests to use.
- Stayed in the cottage and it was unbelievable. Such a beautiful place surrounded by countryside
- Wonderful hotel, good varied breakfast. Great proximity to major routes north and to coast.
- Breakfast excellent. Staff efficient and courteous. A little lax at clearing used dishes during breakfast but otherwise fine
- Room was excellent and the food was exceptional The location is lovely and we look forward to a return visit
- grounds were nice and expansive, rooms were fantastic
Bartons Mill Pub and Dining
Located in Basingstoke, Bartons Mill Pub and Dining has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Windsor is 30 mi from the inn, while Reading is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 27 mi from Bartons Mill Pub and Dining.
- Everything was wonderful. The Pub, the location, the room, the food, the staff, the service, everything.
- Location to my family Reasonable priced roomNice spacious room and bathroom and being able to control excellant heating system
- Amazing staff, very friendly, welcoming and helpful.
- Spacious rooms, tastefully decorated, with great showersalways a big plus! A new addition of rooms a few yards from the cosy pub, with a nice selection of ales, etc….along with some tasty food and a wonderful cookedtoorder breakfast. I only wish we had been there in time for their Mexican food fiesta! This was a great stay, and close to Highclere Castle for you Downton Abbey fans!
- What a great find! Our rooms were gorgeous, beautifully decorated, clean, characterful and comfortable. The pub/restaurant itself is lovely and in a beautiful spot by the river with plenty of outside seating and a nature reserve right next door, which was perfect for dogwalking. The village of Old Basing is just a short distance along the footpath from Bartons Mill and is definitely worth a visit. The staff were very friendly, welcoming and accommodating.
Wessex House provides accommodations in Basingstoke. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The guest house features both free WiFi and free private parking.The rooms in the guest house are fitted with a kettle. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Southampton is 30 mi from Wessex House, while Reading is 20 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 24 mi from the accommodations.
- The room was really nice and seemed to have been recently decorated or refurbished.It was good to have a microwave, toaster and fridge, as these are not provided in many budget hotels.The welcome tray was very nice too, and there were plenty og coffee sachets for us. Having fresh milk was good too, as it is much nicer than the small cartons of long life milk provided in budget hotels.
- Nice little breakfast box with cereals fresh milk.Nice Bayliss Harding beauty products.
- Standard of the room was very high the extra touches of hot chocolate and biscuits in the room were definitely appreciated
- Great price and great location, really nice clean room, and the fresh milk and cereal was a plus.
- The room was beautifully decorated, very clean it has everything you needed more. Location wise its perfect for us bec its near the ice rink where my daughter skates. I would definitely recommend Wessex House to my family friends!
Audleys Wood Hotel, Basingstoke
One of our top picks in Basingstoke. With elegant bedrooms, a choice of restaurants and free parking, Audleys Wood Hotel, Basingstoke is just a mile from Basingstoke center. Located just off the M3 motorway and surrounded by Hampshire countryside the country house hotel has free Wi-Fi.Bedrooms at Audleys Wood Hotel, Basingstoke Hotel are luxuriously decorated with stylish fabrics, cushions and modern art. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries, a satellite flat-screen TV, DVD player and tea/coffee facilities.Set in a grand Victorian manor house, the hotel has many period features. Audleys Wood Hotel, Basingstoke features 7 acres of beautiful gardens, stained glass windows and cozy candlelit lounges with open fires.The Conservatory Restaurant serves a modern brasserie menu, while Simonds Restaurant has 2 AA Rosettes and uses fresh local produce. There is an impressive world wine list and the modern cocktail bar offers creative beverages and snacks.The Audleys Wood Hotel, Basingstoke Hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from Basingstoke Railway Station, offering direct trains to London. Newbury Racecourse and historical Winchester are both a 30-minute drive away.
- Lovely trees and woods around the hotel.Very friendly staff .
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was a lot bigger than imagined and had air conditioning, the bed was bigger than a double and had plenty of pillows. The room and bathroom were very clean.The restaurant was beautiful and the food was fantastic, the breakfast was really good, they have hot items made to order. Although they did add a service charge without notifying us when we had our evening meal there.
- Magnificent old building with fascinating interior public spaces. Friendly attentive staff excellent food.
- First off, the grounds and hotel are breathtaking. The concierge went above and beyond to set up our transportation to Jane Austen sites and for the following day to Highclere Castle. We loved it there!!!
- The staff were superb. food was great and the wine delicious though maybe a bit pricey
Looking for: Best Hotels in Basingstoke