Albergue Ambiental de Beizama
Set in the small town of Beizama, Albergue Ambiental de Beizama is surrounded by countryside. It offers heated rooms, free WiFi and views of the nearby mountains.Simple rooms are equipped with bunk beds, and each one comes with a private bathroom with shower.Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a shared lounge. The property also offers activities for families, with a special program prepared for August.The hostel is 15 minutes’ drive from Azpeitia. Bilbao Airport is around an hour’s drive away. Free parking is available at the property.
- Great stay, friendly helpful staff, big common area with kitchen and dinning tables, and a corner full of toys. Beautiful location in the forest.
- El lugar nos encant, el alojamiento, el propio pueblo en s, los alrededores…Es un turismo diferente, pero sabes a lo que vas. Y para los amantes de haz tu viaje a tu manera, es lo ms recomendable te puedes hacer tu comida, el espacio para ello est genial, a la hora de ahorrar, es un punto a favor. Algo muy importante tambin es que la cama era comodsima…en resumen, todo genial. Los dueos super amables y atentos. Si tenemos oportunidad de volver, seguro que lo haremos.
- Belle auberge dans la montagne, au confort un peu spartiate mais trs chaleureuse. Restaurant dans le village, 30 mtres.
- El trato muy emptico y respetuoso. El sitio muy limpio y ordenado y la magia de la naturaleza excepcional.
- Fuimos con la familia y nos gust mucho. Leire es muy amable y nos gui muy bien sobre qu hacer en Guipzcoa. El pueblo de Beizama es un encanto en la montaa! Nos llevamos un hermoso recuerdo.
Etxeberri Landa Etxea
Etxeberri Landa Etxea is located in Errezil, 25 mi from San Sebastián. Free WiFi is available .There is also a kitchen in some of the units, equipped with a microwave.The property also offers mini-market.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Zarautz is 8.1 mi from Etxeberri Landa Etxea. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- The location is amazing, mountains to climb, walks around the village and very friendly people.
- This is one bedded apartment, at ground level. Good WiFi. All cuttlery and crockery needed for extended stay. Breakfast is good. Very quiet.
- I couldnt recommend it more.Ana was super friendly and helpful.
- The view from the windows was amazing, not to be missed. We shared a kitchen and dining area which was fully equipped, including dishwasher and microwave. Although we did not cook it was great for tea and coffee, breakfast and cold collations. The owners were helpful and friendly and it was a wonderful old house.
- Ana gave us very valuable advice leave the car at Tolosa and take the train to Donostia instead!Sharing the bathroom was no problem at all and it got thoroughly cleaned every day.
Iriarte Jauregia is a beautifully restored 17th-century palace is located in fabulous Basque countryside, 19 mi from the coast. Enjoy fine dining, stunning views and eye-catching design. Browse the Wi-Fi for free.The Iriarte has carefully designed its interiors to balance both the old and new. Cutting-edge design such as contemporary furniture and fabrics are contrasted against original features of the building such as stone walls and beamed ceilings.All rooms have views of the valley or the garden. Featuring elegant décor in neutral tones, they come with a plasma-screen TV and a well-equipped bathroom.Set in beautiful gardens, the hotel features a fine-dining restaurant that serves creative cuisine, the Bailara, run by the chef Enrique Fleischmann. There is also an informal snack bar and a library with a reading lounge.Make a visit to the Basque city of San Sebastian, just 19 mi away where you can browse the shops, galleries and characteristic tapas restaurants.
- This hotel is a boutique gem only a few km. from Tolosa, the regional center of Basque culture and gastronomy. The weekly Saturday marketsyes there are three draw farmers from all over the region. The puppet museum is world famous and not to be missed.The hotel is simply perfect, a magnificent restoration of an early 18th century farmhouse. Breakfasts are delectable. The eight course tasting menu of the Michelin Restaurant Bailara is not to be missed!
- The location was perfect for disconnection. Rolling countryside and perfect peace. The hotel is of course beautiful. The room was spacious and the bathroom had a lovely big bath. Friendly staff who made some recommendations for places to visit. Now, for over 200 euros a night you should be aware that you are paying for the old building and the location. We have stayed in cheaper hotels which felt much more luxurious. Small details such as fluffy towels or breakfast served in your room possible for an extra 12 euros per person…, Cases taken to your room etc. This hotel based on amenities/services would not be nearly as expensive were it not such a beautiful place. So, if you value location I highly recommend it. If you want luxury service etc you will be disappointed.
- Amazing hotel, great room decor and lobby. Design is amazing. Views and breakfast were awesome and very friendly staff.
- Stunning room, the overall building and tastefully done up interiors. The bed was very comfortable, the view from the window was breathtaking. Staff were very friendly and courteous and super professional.
- The hotel was a haven of peace, set outside a small village not far from a bustling town. The village itself was unremarkable and facilities were scarce. The hotel was beautiful and furnished to a high standard, the staff were friendly and professional. Breakfast was excellent.
Set in a historic building in the Basque countryside, Zumargain is located in Asteasu. This Country House offers heated rooms with private bathroom, and a shared lounge and kitchen.Each room at this property has 1 double bed, a flat-screen TV, and a bathroom with a bath or shower, and free toiletries. There is also an apartment available, with a seating area and kitchen equipped with an oven and fridge.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop a 10-minute drive from Zumargain. San Sebastian is 25 minutes from the property by car, and Pagoeta Nature Reserve is 8.1 mi away.
- Very friendly stuff, very clean house. We also enjoyed the trip to the see from this location.
- We had a marvelous stay of two nights in Zumargain, Asteasus. Mariela is an amazing person and has always been around for making you feel at home.
- Look out of the window onto a Basque village square so beautiful it hurts. Wonderful room and bathroom. Kitchen to use.
- A very beautiful house well organised with very well equiped shared kitchen for all guests. The room was lovely and the village and surroundings outstandigly beautiful. Nice meal in teh village centre. We will certainly be back if we pass this way again.
- The host was very welcoming and friendly. We managed to communicate via WhatsApp using Google translate which worked out fine. Had a big kitchen fully equipped with a dining area to eat.
Only 1.2 mi from the center of Azkoitia and a 30-minute drive from Zumaia Beach, Landagarre offers accommodations in rooms with free Wi-Fi, heating, and flat-screen TV.All rooms feature mountain views and have a private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower. Bed linen, towels, and free toiletries are included.There is a shared kitchen equipped with a washing machine, oven, and microwave. The property also includes a shared lounge area with a TV. Free private parking is available on site.There are numerous shops, bars, and restaurants in the center of Azkoitia, and the nearest bus stop is a 20-minute walk from the house. San Sebastian Airpport can be reached in 55 minutes by car. You can go hiking in Pagoeta Nature Reserve, 16 mi away.
- We just liked the place its a bit off the wall which suited us perfectly. We got a taxi into town 10e and found a crazy little restaurant in the back of a bar and once again it was just what we like and very inexpensive.
- Great, comfortable bed huge! in a pleasant, if functional room. Pleasant host and helpful staff.Useful selfcatering facilities in a communal kitchen. Good location in relation to the towns of Azpeitia and Azkoitia and no more than an hour to Bilbao and San Sebastin.Fabulous value for money.
- Landagarre is a beautiful facility. It had very comfy beds and a large shared kitchen. Would highly reccommed
- Nice authentic place with very hospitable owners. Room is clean, beds are comfy. Big shared kitchen is a plus. Good option for travelers with car.
- The owner was very very nice! Met us in person when we arrived and complemented me for my poor Spanish.The place was sparkling clean! The sheets and towels were clean and smelled like laundry. The room was nice, the bathroom was very big with a bidet and a large shower.We didnt take breakfast but from what I was able to understand from the owner it wasnt too extensive im not fluent in Spanish.The house has a few rooms with from what I could see, enough parking for everyone. The house had a dining area with the kitchen for us to use with a fridge, oven, a stove, a microwave, a cattle and a dishwasher. The surrounding area is very nice and the place is very secluded.
Hotel Restaurante Zelaa
Surrounded by mountains, Hotel Restaurante Zelaa is located in the Basque country town of Zaldivia. It offers a stylish Basque restaurant and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Zelaa feature wooden floors and simple, modern décor. Each one is equipped with air conditioning, central heating and a work desk.The beautiful city of San Sebastián is just 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Pamplona, the site of the San Fermines bull running festival, is a 50-minute drive away.
- El cuarto de bao genial, la ducha fabulosa. La cama enorme. La comida del restaurante buena.
- Las instalaciones son muy nuevas y cuidadas, ms propias de un hotel de una gran ciudad. Muy cmodo y agradable. Estuve unas horas por un largo viaje por carretera y descans muy bien.
- Las instalaciones son modernas y confortables. Est situado en un polgono junto poblacin. La comida del restaurante muy buena y platos generosos. Est muy cerca de la red de autovas y carreteras principales que te llevan a las ciudades grandes en pocos minutos.
- Hotel bsico pero muy limpio y reformado por lo que la decoracin es moderna.
- Fcil aparcamiento. Ubicacin tranquila. Dispone de cafetera. Habitacin amplia
Hotel Igartza is set in the pretty Basque village of Beasain, 25 mi from San Sebastian. Each bright, functional room features air conditioning, a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Igartza Hotel has an on-site snack bar with a pool table. The Artzai Enea restaurant is located a 5-minute walk away and serves characteristic regional dishes.The Igartza’s 24-hour reception includes a tour desk, offering information about the area. Beasain Train and Bus Station is just 150 feet away. Bilbao, Vitoria and Pamplona are all within an hour’s drive, and free parking can be found nearby.
- The free breakfast option was excellent and perfect for starting the day before exploring the area.
- Well located , clean and comfortable hotel with a very nice and helpfull staff. Thank you.
- Location Was right nearby Beasain railway station. A DIA supermarket was nearby to buy water, some bread or snacks etc. A Taberna serving beer, good food and Pintchos was at end of the same street 13 Euros for beer, one sardine pintcho and small steak with omelettes. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Bed dont be deceived by its looks, i had a good comfortable sleep. AirConditioner first time where the AC had all controls and could maintain it at a comfortable temperature and air speed. Could sleep in great temperature.
- Parking is terrible in the city. They provided special parking in front of hotel
- Good location, quiet and comfortable rooms, helpful staff
Hotel Loiola is located in Azpeitia, just 1,650 feet from the Loiola Sanctuary and 15 minutes’ drive from the north coast. It offers a 24-hour front desk, an à la carte restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms at this hotel feature plenty of natural light and offer views of the city and the mountains. Each of them comes with a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom.Hotel Loiola also offers a covered parking space for motorcycles and bicycles free of charge.San Sebastián and Zarautz can be reached in less than 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Vitoria and Bilbao are approximately 43 mi away.
- Easy access to both towns. Nice hotel only stayed one night but had everything we needed.
- Very well designed bedroom. Spacious and light. Exceptionally helpful staff and first rate breakfast.
- Comfortable bed and felt newly refurbished. Bar staff were kind even when we wanted a drink late into the evening
- Short walk from Loyola sanctuary. Nice restaurants in town. Very inexpensive. New and very clean feels like an apartment building that, at the last minute, decided to become a hotel instead.
- Great view on the mountains, nice staff.Big rooms and very clean.
Located in the Salbatoreh industrial area, 5 minutes’ drive from Beasain, Hotel Salbatoreh offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant.Each room at the Hotel Salbatoreh has stylish décor with wooden floors. All rooms come with cable TV, a desk and a modern bathroom.Hotel Salbatoreh’s restaurant offers set menus and a selection of hot dishes and sandwiches. A continental breakfast is included in the rate.Salbatoreh is set in the Goierri area, which has been prized as a European Destination of Excellence, and is ideal for hiking.San Sebastián and its impressive beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car, while Bilbao is approximately 56 mi away.
- Small family hotel. In quiet zone. Rooms big and clean. TV and wifi ok. Nice restaurant with nice food. In restaurant is bar with Sidra and other drinks. Parking is big and free. Staff were very nice and friendly.
- Excellent hotel. Despite being located on a busy riad it is very quiet and rooms can be made very dark. Fantastic plumbing in the bathroom and rooms very nice furnished in a contemporary way. Prices are very low for what you can get. I wil definitely stay there if in the area again.restaurant offers good meal sfor ridicously low prices. Dont look Further. Just go there without hesitating.
- Very comfortable bed, good service and a lovely clean decor
- La ubicacin si vas de paso o trabajo no si es por turismos Muy amable todo el personal
- La atencin del personal, siempre amable y dispuestos a ayudarte en lo que necesitaras.
ABARAXKA Azkoitia Hostel
Located in Azkoitia, 19 mi from San Sebastián, ABARAXKA Azkoitia Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 mi from ABARAXKA Azkoitia Hostel, while Zarautz is 11 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- The location was amazing and surrounded by Beautiful nature! Highly recommended
- Great place to stop on a long drive, nice and cool and peaceful and in the evening and really enjoyed our meal out on the terrace overlooking the hills. Dorms are basic but spotless, shared bathrooms clean with good showers. Best of all the staff were just lovely, spoke excellent English and were very welcoming towards us and our dogs. Thanks for a lovely stop!
- The views to the mountain and the incredible property we got was awesome. The beds were really comfortable and the rooms really spacious.
- We liked everything and Grace helped us a lot. We booked two rooms and we had an upgrate to an apartment that had kitchen and living room 2 bathrooms and three bedrooms. A luxury and spectacular mountain views. It is a place that we will definitely return.
- Booked this hotel for the location, breathtaking! Our room although basic no television it had a mountain view and was very nice, clean and comfortable, with an outdoor terrace to sit out on in the evenings. The restaurant was lovely, but as we had our dog with us, we had to eat outside, the food was lovely. Parking was also a bonus and there was a nice outdoor area for children and easy access for walking our dog. Would definitely stay here again!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Beizama