”O Veleiro” Rest. Resid.
Located in Torreira, ”O Veleiro” Rest. Resid. Offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a restaurant and a garden.A balcony with river views is offered in each unit.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.”O Veleiro” Rest. Resid. Features a terrace.Torreira Beach is 0.6 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 41 mi from ”O Veleiro” Rest. Resid..
- A localizao, qualidade de preo, o cheirinho das toalhas de banho a vista para a ria.
- bom atendimento, boas vistas e bem localizado ..perto da praia
- La duea un encanto, el personal muy atento. Todo muy limpio e higinico. Con el tema del COVID sin descanso desinfectando cada, mesa, silla… Todo. Estuvimos muy a gusto y tranquilos con respecto a ese tema. Volveremos seguro. La comida y el desayuno deliciosos. Fuimos en familia y regresamos encantados
- Primete animale de companie.Peisaje super.Personalul serviabil i simpatic
- Po muito fresquinhoCroassants deliciososCama confortavel
Casa 3 Águias
Located 4.2 miles from Congressional Center of Aveiro, Casa 3 Águias provides accommodations with a shared lounge, a garden and a shared kitchen for your convenience. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.All units come with a patio, a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and a private bathroom with shower. There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is available daily at Casa 3 Águias.The accommodation has a terrace.Aveiro Municipal Stadium is 5 miles from Casa 3 Águias, while University of Aveiro is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 51 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Sala de estar muito boa e decorao excelente com bons espaos exteriores.
- Von Aussen unscheinbar hinter einem grnen Schwingtor verborgen fhrt man etwa 6 km 1015 min zum Rossio von Aveiro zur Casa und parkt im geschtzten Hof des Anwesens. Wir wurden freundlich begrsst und in ein nettes, sehr individuell gestaltetes Appartment mit Kche alle Notwendigkeiten vorhanden gefhrt. Isabelle spricht mindestens drei Sprachen perfekt die Kommunikation war toll.Im Sommer steht ein Pool zum Baden zur Verfgung. Die Hausherrin verwhnte uns mit umfangreichen Frhstck Aufpreis 6. mit Zutaten aus dem eigenen Garten. WLAN im Frhstckszimmer sehr gut, auf dem Zimmer etwas schwcher gut fr gesunden Schlaf. Wasserdruck und Temperatur in der Dusche waren sehr gut.Ruhiges, sicheres Gelnde und eine freundliche Gastgeberfamilie wir waren rundum zufrieden.
- Casa 3 Aguias ist ein wunderbarer Ort. Die Gastgeber sind sehr symphatisch und das Morgenessen war excellent. Wir haben unseren Aufenthalt sehr genossen und kommen gerne wieder.
- La casa es preciosa, cuidada con mucho cario por Isabel, que ha sido una anfitriona excepcional. Los espacios comunes que permitan conocer gente de otros pases. Ha sido como estar en casa. Sin duda la recomendara. Tiene una piscina genial!!
- La proximit dAlveiro et de la lagune, le calmeLa disponibilit et laccueil de notre htesse
Feel at Home Guest House
With Mother Church of Ovar reachable in a 17-minute walk, Feel at Home Guest House has accommodations, a restaurant, a bar, a shared lounge and a garden. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.Guests at Feel at Home Guest House can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
- Very nice interior design with open wood, local oak tree and open breakfast/kitchen area
- Absolutely lovely stay, staff are amazing, friendly. Highly recommended.
- The owner was really kind and we really loved our stay. The guest house itself is a work of art he is an artist and you can see it, he is an incredible painter also!. The room was over every expectation, really beautiful, very clean. He was very friendly and we enjoyed our breakfast and chat with him.
- We had an amazing experince there, is like an art galery, we loved the artistic enviroment. The owners were super kind with us and the location is difficult to improve. Awesome cheese for breakfast, I will repeat if I have the oportunity.
- Espao muito acolhedor com uma decorao peculiar que merece toda a ateno. Agradeo e destaco a hospitalidade do Sr. Alcino que se demonstrou muito prestvel e atencioso. Recomendo!
Furadouro Terrace Hostel
Located a 2-minute walk from Furadouro Becah, Furadouro Terrace Hostel provides accommodations with a shared lounge, a terrace and a shared kitchen for your convenience. Complimentary WiFi is provided throughout the property.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and Furadouro Terrace Hostel can arrange a bicycle rental service.Torrao do Lameiro Beach is a 6-minute walk from the accommodation, while Sao Pedro da Maceda Beach is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 35 miles from Furadouro Terrace Hostel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The breakfast was really nice and the owner was very very friendly and did everything to make our stay as beautiful as possible! Thank you very much!
- Very very nice people working in the hostel. And we get a very nice breakfast.
- Our first experience of a hostel and we were so impressed! Rui and staff couldnt do enough to make our stay enjoyable. Few minutes walk to beach, bars, shops and restaurants. Excellent location and facilities.
- Lovely hosts who were charming, hospitable, looked after us well and spoke good English.
- Close to the beachNice breakfastHelpfull flexible stafBicycle for free at the Tourist Office Close te train stationHigh class hostelParking in front of the doorPerfecte uitvalsbasis
Transats & Spa du Furadouro
With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, “les Transats ‘du Furadouro is located in Furadouro and features free WiFi. Guests have free access to the spa bath and hot tub at the property.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible in the surroundings and “les Transats ‘du Furadouro can arrange a bicycle rental service.Porto is 25 mi from the accommodations, while Aveiro is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- The hosts were incredible, even after we thought we had booked a hotel. They allowed us to use their BBQ to cook two meals and were so accommodating!
- Amazing breakfast, beautiful room and great location.
- Nice calm place, cca 10 minuts by walk from the city center and beach. Personal was very pleasant and provided all necessary service to us.
- Very high quality place. Owners are very kind person, their recommedations were very helpful, and also with a good taste oxala restaurant! Very cute place, very clean pedantic!!! Everything was just perfect! Thank you!
- Laccueil de MarieLaure et JeanLouis exceptionnel, chaleureux convivial et professionnel la fois. La chambre, la salle de bain le jacuzzi, la terrasse, la situation tout est parfait. Les conseils pour visiter ou sortir au restaurant sont prcieux. Ne partez pas sans prendre lapritif prpar par JL.
Located 2.5 mi from Congressional Center of Aveiro, Casa D’Oliveira features accommodations with a shared lounge, a garden and a shared kitchen for your convenience.The units come with parquet floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also available, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Casa D’Oliveira offers a sun terrace.There is a children’s playground and a barbecue at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Aveiro Municipal Stadium is 2.7 mi from the accommodations, while University of Aveiro is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 39 mi from Casa D’Oliveira, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- A casa e o projeto de recuperao que foi feito na casa.A decorao da casa e dos quartos. A simpatia do Sr Jose e da esposa, muito acolhedores e preocupados com o nosso bem estar. O pequeno almoo caseiro e com muita qualidade. Ambiente acolhedor da casa, o facto de termos a casa s para a nossa famlia, tornou a estadia mesmo muito familiar e com a privacidade desejada. Localizao prxima dos passadios de Aveiro, tambm muito interessantes! Sem dvida a repetir!
- Dit is een gloednieuwe accommodatie. Een prachtig verbouwde Quinta. Ideaal voor gezinnen of families. Er zijn 3 prachtige slaapkamers en alle gasten kunnen gebruik maken van de huiskamer, bibliotheek, keuken, wasruimte en fantastische buiten keuken met bbq. De eigenaren zijn een bijzonder gastvrij echtpaar die er alles aan doen om het naar je zin te maken. Het ontbijt is overdadig en heerlijk. In 20 autominuten ben je bij het mooie strand van Costa Nova en ook 15 minuten ben je in het centrum van Aveiro.
- Excelente experincia! Difcil pedir melhor.Os anfitries so muito simpticos e hospitaleiros.A casa muito agradvel, uma construo de meados do sculo XIX, recentemente remodelada mas preservando a essncia da sua histria, com um estilo clssico e contemporneo. O quarto onde ficmos era acolhedor e muito bem decorado, com uma cama muito confortvel. O pequeno almoo delicioso e em grande quantidade com produtos frescos todos os dias. A nvel de limpeza, tudo impecvel. Nota 10. Uma experincia, sem dvida a repetir!
Aveiro Rossio Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Aveiro! Located in Aveiro, Aveiro Rossio Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a shared lounge.There is a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Congressional Center of Aveiro is 1.1 mi from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 54 mi from Aveiro Rossio Bed & Breakfast.
- Central location with easy walking access to downtown and Aveiro Forum shopping mall.
- Excellent location, very short walking distance to everything. Rooms are very clean and beds are very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent, but can be improved for vegetarians and those with gluten allergies. It was very great none the less. Would absolutely recommend and return for a second stay. Thank you for the lovely stay at your hotel.
- Good variety of items at breakfastCentral to most points of interest Easy for parking
- Level of cleanliness and comfort overcame expectations. Decoration was lovely. Simple and cosy.Breakfast was nice but could have more cakes and desserts.
- In a little backstreet just off of a main square area by the canal, so convenient, but quiet. Note that it may not be obvious to find, but just behind the Aveiro Rossio Hostel they have several different property types in town.Very modern on the inside and comfortable. Also has elevator if you dont like stairs. Lovely, pleasant staff and great breakfasts. Perfect.
Baga de Sal Wine Guesthouse
Baga de Sal Guest house is located in the heart of Aveiro on an fully-renovated old building. The unit is a 10-minute walk from the Aveiro Train Station.The affordable Baga de Sal provides heated accommodations in mixed dorm rooms and suites. Each dorm includes its own bathroom shared by guests and the suites include private bathrooms. Free WiFi is available throughout.The guest house is located a 5-minute walk from local restaurants serving characteristic Portuguese meals and international dishes. The region’s cuisine specializes in a number of fish dishes. There is a communal area with a patio and a green garden, where guests are welcome to enjoy their meals or access the internet in a relaxed setting.Praia da Barra is an 11-minute drive away and features many sea-related activities. It is a 12-minute drive from Gafanha da Nazaré and a 33-minute drive from Ovar. The Aveiro city center is a 5-minute walk.The Baga de Sal Guest house is a 50-minute drive from the Porto International Airport.
- It was comfy and clean, communication with the staff was great
- Good location and really friendly employees. Breakfast was pretty good as well.
- Excellent host! We felt truly welcome and room was clean and cosy. Expect breakfast to be ready a bit later than announced 800.
- Nice staff, good value Good breakfast and plentiful Kitchen was nice and open all hours
- An awesome guesthouse! Really kind and friendly staff, very clean and comfortable! Very good breakfast in the morning! 23 walking minutes away from the city center and the channels! I totally recommend it!
Located in Aveiro, Abeiro Inn is a 5-minute walk from the University of Aveiro, and a 10-minute walk from the city center. At a short walk away, through Parque Infante D. Pedro, guests will reach the iconic Rossio, where they can take a boat trip in a traditional Moliceiro.Accommodations at the Inn comes with free WiFi. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some room have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities.The shared kitchen, fully equipped, is available for guests wishing to prepare their own meals. Alternatively, there is a wide variety of bars and restaurants in the city center, at a short 10-minute walk away.The property’s friendly staff will be happy to provide guests with tips on the best local spots to visit. Ticket service is available at the reception, for services like boat trips, sightseeing tours (in a touristic train) and visits to “Salinas”.Guests can also do some shopping at Fórum Aveiro Shopping Center, which is 2,450 feet away.
- This hostel is awesome! Its one of the best hostel that I have been to!Its a quiet space, with a nice garden! You can enjoy the breakfast either in the kitchen or the garden. And if you leave earlier, your breakfast can be ready for you in the kitchen outside of the initial breakfast time. The room is comfy and quiet and the bathroom is super clean.Thank you!
- There was plenty of street parking, so we left car and walked to town. The staff was professional and friendly. The breakfast was very good, and the bed was comfortable. There is a kitchen for making tea, or even cooking a meal. We enjoyed our stay very much.
- Rachel and the housekeeper were wonderful.The breakfast was outstanding.
- Very good breakfast, clean rooms and location is really good 10 min from all the sights of the city.
- Sparkling clean, very helpful staff, quiet and comfortable, close to the town centre. The room was small but a night stay was great.
Ria do Sal
One of our best sellers in Aveiro! Offering lake views and free WiFi, Ria do Sal offers accommodations located conveniently in Aveiro, within a short distance of Congressional Center of Aveiro, Church of Vera Cruz and Aveiro Old Captaincy.All units consist of a seating area, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a microwave, a fridge, an oven and a stovetop. A toaster is also featured, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.There is a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.Popular points of interest near Ria do Sal include São Gonçalinho Chapel, Shopping Center Forum Aveiro and Museu de Aveiro. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 53 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The room was nice and well located but the shared bathroom could have been a problem if the guest house had been busy. Impossible to know theres a guest house in that building there are no indications and no signs of any kind. Sandra is very nice and helpful though thank you.
- Sandra is the perfect hostess..I wasnt in the best of health when I got there and by her help headed me to the farmacy nearby and got me help. She knows all the cafes, restaurants and good places to visit. Thank you , Sandra, for treating me like family!
- Wonderful place near the river! A true hidden gem! Great, friendly host that showed me around and made sure I was oriented with the city. Very clean and comfortable beds, room and bathroom ! Delicious breakfast with coffee and fresh bread rolls. Excellent location which ace it easy to walk to all sites. Definitely want to return and will strongly recommend to friends and family!
- Hostess was very friendly and hospitable, kitchen is fully equipped and view is amazing!!!
- The location was wonderful. It was an easy walk to everything that we wanted to see. Our hostess, Sandra, was very enthusiastic about explaining all the great sites that Aveiro has to offer. She has a good sense of humor and we like her.The BB is very clean and nicely decorated. There are 2 shared bathrooms for the 4 rooms and this didnt pose a problem.A good breakfast is also provided. Yogurt, fruits, breads, jams, cereals, cheese, coffee and tea. Our room next to the kitchen was very comfy and spacious. We had a separate living room and bedroom. The view from the bedroom was AMAZING!!! We saw one of the most beautiful sunsets ever.We would be very happy to stay here again!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bestida