Warm Apartment in Bombogen with Private Parking
Warm Apartment in Bombogen with Private Parking is located in Bombogen. The accommodations is 9.3 mi from Bernkastel-Kues.The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a fridge and an oven. Towels and bed linen are available.Cochem is 21 mi from the apartment, while Trier is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, 14 mi from Warm Apartment in Bombogen with.
No reviews yet.
These family-run apartments offer a fully equipped kitchen, satellite TV and free private parking. Ferienhaus Schausten is a 5-minute walk from Wittlich Old Town’s market square and historic half-timbered houses.Each apartment at the Ferienhaus Schausten features a private entrance, attractive living/sleeping areas and a bright bathroom. All apartments include free Wi-Fi.Cutlery, crockery, bed linen, and towels are all provided at the self-catering Schausten apartments. There is a supermarket directly next door.The Maare-Moselle Cycling Route is 1,000 feet from the Ferienhaus Schausten. Bicycles can be rented in the same building. The Vitelliusbad Wittlich swimming baths are just 1.2 mi from the Ferienhaus Schausten.
- I liked the kindness and politeness of the lady who handed the key over and the simplicity of picking up and dropping off the keys, no one disturbed us over the whole stay ,everything was spotless clean , kitchen wery well set up, all you need for a few days was there .Shops in the nearby , petrol station in the nearby and good parking as well .
- Sehr bemhte und freundiche Gastgeberin. Fahrradtourkarten und gute Tipps waren immer gegeben. Unterkunft liebevoll eingerichtet und sehr sauber.
- De comfort die het appartement bood voor een relaxt weekendje uit was heerlijk om te ontspannen.
- Het is heel erg schoon en de afstand tot het centrum is ca. 10 minuten lopen.
- La ubicacin fantstica y supermercado en la misma puerta ,apartamento muy confortable muy limpio y la cocina aun q fuera pequea todo lo necesario para cocinar cmodamente sin duda repetiramos !!!!
Bastgen Bed & Breakfast
This hotel in Wittlich has elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and hot drink facilities. It provides free parking and is just a 10-minute walk from the center of town.Each room at the Hotel Bastgen Bed & Breakfast is decorated with antique furniture and unique, hand-made accessories. A hairdryer and bathrobes are provided.Guests are welcome to relax in the Bastgen’s pretty grounds with a pond.The non-smoking Hotel Bastgen is an ideal base for exploring the Eifel region and the Moselle River. The A1 highway is just 5 minutes away.
- Wonderful hostess who obviously loves catering to her guests. Luxurious breakfast with beautiful garden view.
- We enjoyed our stayment at the Bastgen Bed Breakfast from the first till the last minute.The hospitality of Elke is outstanding, she took care about my wife, me and our dog very well. Our room was very luxurious and clean, also the bed was very comfy.We liked very much the fresh breakfast surrounded by many beautiful flowers with a big choice.So for anyone looking to spend a weekend or longer in the Eifel region is in a very luxurious place being spoiled by Elke we definitely recommend the Bastgen Bed Breakfast!
- Beany, a 60 kg leonberger, welcomed us warmly, as did her owner, Elke. Both were adorable. We basically had the run of an exquisitely furnished bourgeois house and garden. Breakfast was as delicious as it was huge, served in an unbelievably elegant setting. We were really made to feel at home.
- Great location to hike in the volcanic eifel region and enjoy the beauty and wines of the Moselle!
- Very nice room and bathroom. Nice furniture. Perfect garden with a lot of flowers. Exceptionally kind relation from the host Ms. Elke. Tasty nice breakfast. Very kind and friendly dog Bina we liked her very much. We enjoyed all 3 days of our stay, would be pleased to come here again and highly recommend this BB hotel to everyone!
Built in 1928, this beautiful and historic villa provides charming apartments with free WiFi. Haus Bley is located on the edge of Wittlich’s Old Town, steps from shops and the pretty town center.The apartments feature a blend of modern design and old-style charm. All apartments include a fully equipped kitchen, seating area, and a private bathroom.At Haus Bley you will find activities in the surrounding area include cycling and hiking. The Maare-Mosel-Radweg cycle trail runs past the house (150 feet away), and cyclists benefit from cycle storage in a secure garage.Frankfurt-Hahn Airport is located 17 mi from the property. Around 400 public parking spaces are available opposite for a fee. Buses travel from the nearby bus station from here every 2 hours towards Daun and Bernkastel.
- The house, a lovely property. The location, walking distance from the center and close to all the facilities.
- Die Vermieterin ist sehr nett. Die Ferienwohnung liegt zentral, hat eine gute Aufteilung und ist sehr nett eingerichtet. Alles super! Es gibt nichts wirklich wichtiges zu bemngeln. Danke nochmals fr die Muffins.
- Die Vermieterin ist sehr nett und war auch immer ansprechbar da sie im Nebenhaus wohnt.Parken auf dem Parkplatz gegenber kostet 6 Euro die Woche oder 2 Euro am Tag, ist also absolut erschwinglich.
- Die Wohnung entsprach unseren Vorstellungen, wie beschrieben. Die Vermieterin war sehr nett und wir fhlten uns rundherum wohl. Trotz der Nhe zur Strae ist die Wohnung sehr ruhig. Falls es uns nochmal in die Region zieht wrden wir gerne wiederkommen
- Sehr herzlicher Empfang. Gute Ausstattung . Sauber,ansprechend,gute Lage. Wir kommen gerne wieder.
hotel Deutsches Haus
Set in Wittlich, hotel Deutsches Haus offers a bar. Featuring room service, this property also has a restaurant and a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Guests at hotel Deutsches Haus can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cochem is 16 mi from the accommodations, while Trier is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, 17 mi from hotel Deutsches Haus.
No reviews yet.
Ferienhaus Plan B. Wittlich
You’re eligible for a Genius discount at Ferienhaus Plan B. Wittlich! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in Wittlich in the Rhineland-Palatinate region, Ferienhaus Plan B. Wittlich features a garden. The holiday home has garden views and is 19 mi from Trier.The holiday home is composed of 1 separate bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Bernkastel-Kues is 9.3 mi from the holiday home. The nearest airport is Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, 31 mi from the property.
- The host was very nice! She checked to see if I needed anything every week.
- This was a lovely small cottage with everything you might have in your own home. Just a few hundred metres to the centre of the lovely town. Just sitting in the garden was enjoyable.
- We especially liked the modern, comfortable and well presented accommodation, its artistic finishing touches, and Birgits personal recommendations on places to visit and where to find good food and wine.
- I felt very welcome, the guest house was very clean, modern and comfy, I will definitely be back!
- Volledig uitgerust ruim huis met alle voorzieningen die je nodig hebt. Van grote zaken tot kleine dingen, alles is aanwezig.
Hotel Wittlicher Hof
This hotel in the center of Wittlich offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi internet. A Mediterranean restaurant and a bistro can be found on site.All rooms and suites at the Hotel Wittlicher Hof include satellite TV and a mini-bar. A private bathroom with hairdryer is provided.Mediterranean meals are served in the Il Barcarolo restaurant. The hotel’s bistro offers a wide range of drinks.The Wittlicher Hof is a good base for trips to the Eifel and Moselle regions. The A1 and A60 motorways can be reached in just a few minutes.
- Big quiet room, good bed, optimal breakfast, parking near entrance good for city center.
- They are kind and freindly. The bed is soft,just for me.
- Ausstattung,Freundlichkeit und Frhstck sind top.
- Habe erst nach Ankunft erfahren, dass hier ebenfalls starkes Hochwasser zerstrerisch unterwegs war umso hher ist es zu bewerten, dass die Leute alles getan haben, um aufzurumen, einen normalen Zustand herbeizufhren und ein so hilfsbereites und freundliches Verhalten an den Tag zu legen! Gro0artig
- Sehr nettes und zuvorkommendes Personal. Parkpltze direkt auf dem Hof, alles sehr sauber. Ideal fr Geschftsreisende. Das Hotel war stark von der Flutkatastrophe betroffen, daher derzeit ohne Restaurantbetrieb. Direkt gegenber ist ein empfehlenswertes italienisches Restaurant.
Hotel Well Garni
You’re eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Well Garni! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.This traditional, family-run 3-star hotel with a historic 17th-century façade offers a friendly atmosphere and a central location in the heart of the Old Town of Wittlich.Look forward to charming and comfortable rooms in the Hotel Well. All rooms feature cable TV, telephone, a mini-bar, a writing desk. Wireless internet access is available free of charge throughout the hotel.Located between the Eifel mountains and the River Moselle, the Hotel Well garni is an ideal base for exploring the beautiful local area. The Lieserpfad (River Lieser hiking path) and the Maare-Mosel-Radweg (cycling path) pass right by the hotel.Wake up to a delicious breakfast buffet before setting out to explore the scenic countryside of the Rhineland-Palatinate. The hotel faces directly unto the market square in Wittlich. Explore the town’s historic attractions, or visit the pretty nearby towns of Bernkastel-Kues (9.9 mi) and Traben-Trarbach (14 mi).Guests with cars can conveniently park (for a daily charge) at the Hotel Well.
- Its a nice hotel located in the city centre of Wittlich. Restaurants and cafs are just nearby.Free parking near the hotel.The hotel is clean and the staff is nice.
- Great hotel. Good view from the room. To avoid outside noise it is a good idea to close the windows before sleeping. Breakfeast is very good, and to my surprise they asked if Im interested in a egg and how I wanted it. Coffee was great.There is a Llarge free parking nearby, but make sure to park deep enough as the first few rows are in blue zone.
- The location was very good, on the main place in the center of Wittlich. Public parking space was within 500 meters and was free. The room smelled fresh. Staff was friendly, there was much choice in breakfast. It was possible to get a packet lunch for 8,50, you could take everything you needed in a plastic bag provided by the hotel and a bottle with 0,5l apple juice was included as well.
- Staff were very friendly. Beds comfortable and loved the view from the room.Breakfast very good. Good coffee and Fresh eggs make a difference!
- The hotel was located right in the middle of city. It was super cute! The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The room was big and had an awesome view. The bed was comfy, the room was very clean, and we felt safe and at home the whole time. Theres a bar right downstairs and a great cafe steps away. This is the place to stay when youre in Wittlich!
This family-run hotel in Wittlich offers elegant interiors in an old mansion. It features free internet access, a garden terrace, and boutique-style rooms with a fireplace.La Roseraie accommodations offers stylish rooms with large windows, wooden floors and designer furnishings. Every room includes a seating area, wardrobe and work desk.A small breakfast is served in the hotel’s library or conservatory. Guests can also use the shared kitchenette facilities, which include kitchenware, a toaster and hot drinks facilities.Guests at La Roseraie can enjoy cycling and hiking in the areas surrounding Wittlich, with the Maare Mosel cycling path less than 0.6 mi away. The pretty lakeside town of Traben-Trarbach is 7.5 mi away.Hahn Airport is 28 mi from the hotel while Wittlich Central Train Station is only 3.7 mi away. La Roseraie is located 1.2 mi from the A1 motorway and offers free private parking on site.
- Charming, warm home with gracious hosts. cute as a button, dog named Napoleon. Highly recommend.
- Very friendly owners, who lent us a map and provided food and bags to make lunches for our walk and let us park our car in their drive until well after checkout time.
- Oh, simply everything! Its oozes warmth and care, comfort and calmness, its a truly wonderful stay.A true gem. I would highly recommend it to all my friends. Arresting furnishings and glorious antiques, spotlessly clear, spacious, caring and kind hosts. A glorious breakfast area that instills a feeling of adventure, inspiration, and groundedness. Most beautiful garden, too. Its quiet, private, and simply just perfect.
- Authentic building with history , neat and tidy, friendly hosts
- Towncentre location near restaurants and shops but it was still a quiet location. Very nice garden. Good breakfast in the wintergarden overlooking the garden. We hope to return next year for a longer stay.
This 4-star hotel in Wittlich offers a stylish spa area with small indoor pool, free Wi-Fi, and a restaurant serving creative barbecue dishes. It is surrounded by the scenic Rhineland-Palatinate countryside.The Hotel Vulcano Lindenhof feature timeless, modern shapes with minimalist design and warm colors.The spa area includes a pool (30 feet long and 20 feet wide), an aromatic steam room, a salt room, infrared sauna and Finnish sauna.Rich breakfast buffets are available at the Hotel Vulcano Lindenhof. Original meals are served in the Vulcano restaurant with sun terrace. Snacks and a wide range of cocktails are on offer at the Cuba Bar.
- Nice hotel with very friendly staff. Certainly you can see that the hotel itself and equipment in rooms is not new, but everything is functional and clean. What was really fantastic was the dinner. I could not believe that we are in Germany. I do not want to be unpolite, but usual Germans kitchen is for foreigners sometimes a bit strange, but it it not case of this hotel! The kitchen there was on Michelins star level
- Great Hotel with extremely friendly and helpful people.Wonderful view to the wood, Close to the city center. Super accomodation and very clean.
- On site parking and a wonderful swimming pool. Sabine on reception was amazing. She showed us to our rooms, then bought towels, then bought and made up a cot for our daughter, all with a smile. She also recommended a really nice nearby italian restaurant where the Pizzas were delicious. Thanks Sabine!
- Beautiful hotel with a splendid view over Wittlich and the surrounding area. Magnificient sauna facilities. Great place to hide away. Delicious food!
- Impressive wellness area with large pool and top modern sauna and spa facilities
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bombogen