Dom wczasowy Anna Maria
Offering a barbecue and views of the mountain, Dom wczasowy Anna Maria is set in Bustryk in the Lesser Poland Region, 5 mi from Zakopane. The guest house has a children’s playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site. A hot tub is present.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Dom wczasowy Anna Maria features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Białka Tatrzanska is 7.5 mi from Dom wczasowy Anna Maria, while Bukowina Tatrzańska is 6.8 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Krakow – Balice Airport, 49 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent !!! Home made food. Owner was very helpfull. After breafast you have an opportunity to buy home made cheese.
- Best home meal. Very kind personal. Many domestic animal. Quit place. Wake Up with singing birds.
- nice a clean room, perfect breakfast and friendly staff.
- Pikna okolica, bardzo mia i yczliwa Pani wacicielka. Gorco polecam
- Wspaniaa lokalizacja, pikne widoki, dobry dojazd do Zakopanego. Blisko sklepy dobrze wyposaone, rewelacyjne niadania. Waciciel oraz obsuga bardzo uprzejma. Gorco polecam.
Apartamenty i Pokoje w Willi na Ubocy
Apartamenty i Pokoje w Willi Na Ubocy is located on a hill, surrounded by hiking and cycling tracks. It offers warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV. Guests can relax in the fireplace room.Each room features wooden furniture with a small table. There is a private bathroom with shower. Guests have access to a common kitchen with necessary cooking appliances on the ground floor and an additional kitchenette on the first floor.There is a regional-style dining room with wooden tables and a flat-screen TV. The football table can also be enjoyed.The hilltop is famous for Ząb, the highest lying village in Poland. The Cabanówka ski elevator can be reached in a 5-minute walk. Zakopane resort is 4.3 mi away.
- Breakfast was perfect, clean bathroom and mountain view room with balcony.
- Swietne sniadanie, super widoki, cisza spokj. Polecam
- Bardzo czysty pokj, elegancka azienka.Jak za t cen rewelacyjne niadanie z kaw z ekspresu dobre espresso.Dojechalimy do centrum Zakopanego w 15 minut. Polecam innym drepczacym po wysokich Tatrach!
- Wszystko ok. Czysto, dobry kontakt z wacicielem.
- Smaczne niadania, codziennie cos na ciepo. adne pokoje i wystrj. Widok na grki z pokoju. W holu przy wejciu praktyczne pki na buty. Wifi dobrze dzialajace. Jako adekwatna do ceny.
Surrounded by mountains, Willa Paula offers highland-style rooms with free Wi-Fi and an infrared sauna.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels.Willa Paula features a 24-hour front desk and a garden with a barbecue hut with sound equipment and a playground with a trampoline. There is a shared lounge, a games room with ping-pong and foosball table, as well as ski storage. There is a fridge and a regional style dining room where meals are served. At extra charge, guests can ride snowmobiles in winter.It is 500 feet to Czerwienne Budz Ski Station and 1.2 mi to Czorsztyńskie Lake. Town of Poronin is 6.2 mi away and Zakopane is 9.9 mi away.
- This is an amazing place. Cant wait to come back. The owners receive you in the most warm way. They take really good care of details and the food is incredible. Home made
- The owner was friendly, talkative and happy to serve us. Having halfboard, food was good for the value. Little boy loved house made soups. The area is quiet with village atmosphere, with nice landscape. Recommended to families with kids to let go outside to have good run around or those who dont like towns hussle.You need cash, cards arent accepted and we paid the same price as booked with Booking.
- Bardzo mie przyjcie, smaczne jedzenie, czysty pokj i azienka, wiea pociel, pikny widok na gry i konie.
- Super. Znakomite warunki, pyszne posiki, a najwaniejsze to przemia gospodyni obiektu. Napewno tu powrc
- Wspaniale I spokojne miejsce, cudowni gospodarze , pyszne jedzenie . Warto bylo tam byc.
One of our top picks in Poronin. Located in Poronin, Villa Jesion features a shared lounge, garden, BBQ area, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a playground. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Each room has an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while selected rooms come with a kitchenette equipped with a fridge. At the guesthouse every room has a closet and a flat-screen TV.Guests at Villa Jesion can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Poronin, like hiking, skiing and cycling.Zakopane is 10 miles from Villa Jesion, while Białka Tatrzańska is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is John Paul II International Kraków–Balice Airport, 67 miles from the guesthouse.
- Very clean and cozy place! Really helpful staff and excellent location if youre ready to go hiking it takes around 20 min to reach Rysy mountain parking lot.
- Exceptionally clean and well kept. Amazing breakfasts, wonderful coffee.
- Everything was perfect, very very very friendly staff, quiet area, near Zakopane, rooms are like new with wooden furnitures, comfortable beds , SIMPLY AMAZING , I will be back there with friends !!!
- This was the most unexpectedly excellent stay we had in all of Poland. Zakopane is definitely worth a visit more so than Warsaw. You dont have to be an experienced hiker to enjoy the National Park if you are, all the better. Villa Jensions staff was super friendly and helpful, we were technically alone in the hotel due to Corona and they still did exceptionally well at making our stay the most comfortable possible. The rooms are decentstandard but well equipped with everything you need and the main breakfast hall interior looks absolutely wonderful. Comes with garden, trampoline for kids, a small river in front of the house, secluded location and a basketball hoop. 10/10 and all the best from Germany.
- Very good value for money, exceptional quality. Nice, cozy house. Clean, spacious room with balcony. Basketball, table tennis on the terrace. Big parking place. Great breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff.
Pokoje u Tosi i Czesia
Offering a barbecue and views of the mountains, Pokoje u Tosi i Czesia is set in Gliczarów Górny, 3.7 mi from Biały Dunajec. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You can play table tennis and billiards at this guest house, and the area is popular for skiing and cycling. Halfboard can be requested at surcharge.It is 2.1 mi to Bukovina Thermal Baths and there are several ski elevators nearby, the nearest within 500 feet and others 1.9 mi away. Zakopane is 6.2 mi from Pokoje u Tosi i Czesia, while Białka Tatrzanska is 3.7 mi away. The nearest airport is John Paul II Airport, 52 mi from the property.
- Very friendly owners! Happy to help with all your issues.
- Das Personal war nett und wir haben ein kostenloses ZimmerUpgrade bekommen. Das PreisLeistungsverhltnis passt und wir wrden wiederkommen
- Wszystko Ok. Bardzo dobry kontakt telefoniczny i osobisty. Pikne widoki. Polecam. Wymeldowanie do 12 to wielki plus.
- Bardzo mili i pomocni waciciele. wietne miejsce na ognisko nawet w deszczu. Na miejscu jest zabudowana altana.
- wietne miejsce, klimatyczne, czyste, obsuga sympatyczna. Polecam
Apartamenty i Pokoje Gościnne DZIEDZIC Józef
Located in Suche, Apartamenty i Pokoje Gościnne DZIEDZIC Józef offers accommodations within 0.6 mi of Ski Elevator Suche. Free WiFi is available.Some units also have a kitchenette equipped with a fridge and a stovetop.The bed and breakfast offers a barbecue.The property has a sun terrace, along with a ski-to-door access and ski storage space.John Paul II International Kraków–Balice Airport is 66 mi away.
- Friendly owner, clean room. There is a shop in the first floor. Nice view from balcony.
- Blisko Zakopanego, sklep poniej gdzie w kadej chwili mona podej co kupi. Pokoje czyste, jako w stosunku do ceny rewelacyjna. Za t cen warto.
- . . . . .
- Lokalizacja bardzo bobra, blisko stok, wypoyczalnie sprztu i sklepik dosownie pod nogami Waciciel bardzo miy. Planujemy tam wrci na nastpne ferie.
- wietny obiekt, wietna lokalizacja, sklep na miejscu. Pokoje czyste i schludne. Waciciel bardzo miy, chtnie odpowiada na pytania, oraz poleci nam miejsce z najlepszymi na wiecie oscypkami!
Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Górskie Zacisze
Offering beautifu views of the panorama of the Tatras and a restaurant serving regional cuisine, Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Górskie Zacisze is located 3.1 mi from the Tatra Mountains resort of Zakopane. It features a health and beatuy salon, offering massages and a choice of beauty and relaxation treatments.The décor in the colorful rooms is influenced by the regional style. Each comes with a flat-screen TV and a table with chairs, as well as a bathroom with a shower. Free Wi-Fi is available.Guests can relax in the bar where they can enjoy a game of billiards. At Ośrodek Wypoczynkowy Górskie Zacisze you will also find a garden and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered include luggage and ski storage. There is a children’s playground and free parking available. There is a cross country skiing route with a ski rental and skiing school right by the building.The Potoczki Ski Elevator is 2,300 feet away and the Gubałówka Mountain is 1.9 miles away from the property.
- The breakfast was very good, especially the pancakes made by the owner! In addition to that, we stayed there the couple of nights and the breakfasts slightly differ each morning. The place itself is very nice, surrounded by mountains. The owner is the most hospital, caring and friendly person that we met during our trip! We will definitely get back here once we come back to the South of Poland. Zbisek, thank you for a stay!
- The staff was friendly, even prepared the breakfast earlier than normal hours. Great view to the mountains. Other buildings do not interfere with the view because they are far away.
- Very homey atmosphere. Friendly and cooperative staff. Amazing views and location. Very family friendly place since theres lots of space for kids to run around, can take bikes and scooters since house is by the end of a street where not a lot of cars drive past. Very yummy breakfast. Indoor and outdoor playing area. Cows, sheep pastures and horse stable right across ib the fields. Recommending for families who love village style stays.
- The location is superb, amazing place, decoration is fantastic, and our room was more than beautiful with a lovely view!The staff were extremely friendly and very helpful! We only stayed for 2 days but we wished we could stay more.The room was very clean and tidy! The bathroom was also very clean!Breakfast had lots of variety and was very delicious!I would definitely recommend anyone who visits zakopane to stay here, its a calm place, wonderful view and kind people!The property is abit far from the city center yet you can easily take a bus there for 20 mins with only 5zt!Totally worth the money, great value!
- Breakfast, was good. Only complaint that they starts a little bit to late.
One of our top picks in Zakopane. Offering a restaurant, Kraina Smaku is located in Zakopane. Free WiFi access is available. The property also offers free parking.Each fully furnished room provides guests with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a balcony with a view. Each has a private bathroom with a shower. Extras include bed linen and towels.At Kraina Smaku there is a garden and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, ski storage and a kids’ club. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and hiking.The property is 1.6 mi from both Harenda Ski Elevator and Pardalowka Ski Elevator. The main railway station in Zakopane is 3.1 mi away.
- Nice hotel, very spacious rooms. Good ant tasty variety at breakfast.
- This is a ridiculous value at this price! This hotel is modern and pretty. Our room was spacious and had a hot tub. Free onsite parking and lift. Friendly staff. Restaurant onsite was very good. Breakfast was also very good with many choices. This hotel is in town but some distance away from the main tourist street of Zakopane. It was by far the best value of our three week multi country trip.
- The property was amazing, our stay wonderful. I would recommend this property to anyone who plans to visit Zakopane Poland.
- Friendly stuff, fabulous room, dog friendly place100, good restaurant.
- Very large clean room.breakfast was great the restaurant has great food.
Villa 11 Folk & Design
One of our best sellers in Zakopane! Featuring free access to sauna and free WiFi throughout the property, Villa 11 Folk & Design is a quiet accommodations decorated mountain-style, located in Zakopane. Free private monitored parking is available on site.Every room has a 40-inch flat-screen TV and a refrigerator. The rooms come with a private bathroom where, for your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Villa 11 Folk & Design is a 15-minute walk from the popular Krupówki Street. Koziniec, the nearest ski elevator for children, is within 984 feet, while Nosal ski station is 0.8 mi away and the distance to ski elevator operating to Kasprowy Wierch Mountain is 1.6 mi.
- The building was very new, clean and great designed. Very good location as it took us only 20 min to get to Krupowki. Great breakfast! They allowed us to take additional sandwich for later. All staff members were very pleasant and helpful. Miss Ela from the reception was the nicest and the most helpful. Thank you
- The stay was very nice, very comfortable beds, and relaxing Sauna area. The staff was really nice and accommodating. It felt like a home away from home
- Very friendly staff and excellent breakfast. Very nice room designs and a great view out of the balcony.
- Beautiful design, great breakfast, good location.
- Very comfortable, cosy and nice Villa. Situated a little bit outside the city center, but that means a quiet place to stay. Sparkly clean. The breakfast was such a delight. Lot of foods to choose from, including champangne . Super friendly staff. I could definitly recommend this location. I liked Zakopane and Poland a lot. If you love mountains like I do, go visit this place and have a 5 stay here
Pokoje Gościnne U Babci
Located in Zakopane, 650 feet from Harenda Ski Station, Pokoje Gościnne U Babci features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a canteen on site and a shared kitchenette available on every floor At surcharge, guests can enjoy a massage.The nearest inn where guests can have a meal is within 650 feet. Zakopane Aqua Park is 1.7 mi from Pokoje Gościnne U Babci, while Gubalowka Mountain is 2.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Krakow – Balice Airport, 53 mi from Pokoje Gościnne U Babci.
- Great value for cost wonderful and very hospitable owners! The breakfast was amazing! Really really good place and well be back next time!
- Helpful staff. Very good breakfast. Located very close to a ski slope.
- The breakfast is great! The area surrounding the pension is lovely with ski slope, nice wooden buildings and a beautiful wooden church. The owner waited for us when we arrived and drove us to a restaurant nearby for dinner. He also made breakfast for us outside regular serving hours to allow us to go hiking earlier, Good value for money.
- It was amazing! For this cheap price you cannot want more really good breakfast and super clean room, also the staff are super friendly! 10/10, totally recommend
- The room was very comfortable, small but nice. The area is enjoyable, it is close to a ski slope and there are busses that go to the center of Zakopane. The breakfast was also very good. Good value for the money.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bustryk