ULTIQA Shearwater Resort
One of our top picks in Caloundra. ULTIQA Shearwater Resort is located a short 150 feet from Kings Beach, and a 3-minute drive from the Bulcock Patrolled Beach. It offers 2 restaurants, a heated outdoor pool and free undercover parking.Air-conditioned guest rooms are fitted with a fridge, tea/coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Rooms feature a large balcony. The private bathroom comes with toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can work out at the gymnasium or unwind in the sauna room. The staff at the tour desk can assist in arranging trips to the Australia Zoo, Underwater World and the Fraser Island.Local dishes can be enjoy at the on site restaurants.Resort Shearwater is within a 30-minute drive of the Underwater World, the Australia Zoo and the Sunshine Coast Airport.
- Fantastic view and right across from the beach. Excellent wifi included in the price. The staff were very helpful.
- Complimentary light breakfast, Netflix, Youtube, and proximity to the beach and ocean views. Selfcatering facilities. Sand colour scheme of the accommodation. In house restaurants and food takeaway shops.
- Great location, very efficient and friendly staff, esp Nicole and Helen. There were heaps of good options around and we could walk to just about everything we wanted.
- The view from our balcony from the bedroom wonderful to wake up looking at a vast expanse of Pacific Blue!
- Amazing location and great views from our room. The bed was very comfortable and the inroom spa was great. Ive written a lot of negatives in the other section, which are all valid and definitely reduced our happiness about our stay, but the room itself was sufficient, views great and the bed was really nice. I would stay here again but I wouldnt pay over 200/night again for this room.
Nightcap at Golden Beach Tavern
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a barbecue, Caloundra Motel offers accommodations in Caloundra. Guests can dine at the Golden Beach Tavern, attached to the property.All rooms are air conditioned and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room contains a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries.
There is a cash machine at the property.Noosa Heads is 28 mi from Caloundra Motel, while Mooloolaba is 8.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Sunshine Coast Maroochydore Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- Apartment was roomy and had everything we needed. Bed was comfy and big bathroom. Location was good with McDonalds just across the road for the kids. Sandpits and pool were nice for the kids.
- The shower and comfy bed. The TV was an awesome size
- Great place, very reasonable price, room good, restaurant and bar very good too, staff helpful, pool lovely
- Room was very comfortable and amazing matress and pillow and sheets
- Really great value for money. Rooms are fresh modern. The bed was comfy.
Oaks Sunshine Coast Oasis Resort
One of our top picks in Caloundra. Oaks Sunshine Coast Oasis Resort offers family-friendly accommodations in Caloundra and features lush tropical grounds, a fun-filled water park, a resort-style pool, putt-putt golf course, sandpit, climbing frame and giant Kangaroo Jumper. The resort is just 650 feet from the beach and a short walk from the bustling hub of Caloundra. Free WiFi is offered.Oaks Sunshine Coast Oasis Resort provides guests with a variety of spacious and comfortable accommodations styles. One-bedroom apartments, through to three-bedroom Villas are available and feature air-conditioning, cable TV and a kitchen or kitchenette.Located around a charming waterlily-filled pond, the Reflections restaurant is open for breakfast every day and dinner on Tuesday to Saturday nights. You can enjoy relaxing on the balcony of Reflections Restaurant and enjoying a cocktail and something from the extensive modern menu. Legends Bar is the ideal place to unwind and also features poolside access.While in the area be sure to visit Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo, Titanium Club Pelican Golf Club, Underwater World, The Big Pineapple, Fraser Island and Queensland Air Museum. You can also enjoy scenic drives to Maleny and Montville.
- A lot of entertaining facilities within the resort. The kids pool and slide is pretty unique in the area and lots of fun. Heated, serviced, for babies, toddlers and 710yo kids. Trampolines and mini golf areas are other entertaining areas.Very close to Caloundra CBD with supermarkets, fast food outlets and other. Close to the Broadwater and 7 min drive from nice beaches Kings, Shelly etc.Overall nice room/apartment with all amenities including laundry and dryer, fridge and dishwasher.Most of the rooms are refurbished with good materials bathrooms, kitchen, living area etc.All Staff was great and every interaction was pleasant and helpful.Overall a great stay.
- There was a lot of activities which I wish We could have more time to do all of them.
- Accommodation was great. Loved the activities at the resort. And the weather was perfect during our stay.
- Amazing waterpark and playground, the room was bright and big with a great view. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The water park was nice for kids, I personally thought it would have more things to do at the water park but no big deal.rooms were spotless and super clean and it was very easy to get towels. good size breakfast for 18 with fantastic service.
Ocean Views Resort Caloundra
One of our top picks in Caloundra. Located on the main street of Caloundra, a 5-minute walk from Bulcock Beach, this resort offers modern rooms and apartments with a balcony. Ocean View Resort Caloundra features a swimming pool, a hot tub, a sauna and a rooftop BBQ area.All air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and tea/coffee making facilities. Some rooms include well-equipped kitchens.Ocean View Resort Caloundra features guest laundry facilities and free covered parking is available. It is a 20-minute drive from Sunshine Coast Airport and a 1-hour drive from Brisbane Airport.
- A nice, comfortable and clean motel with good facilities for the price. It delivered on the promise
- Booked at last minute for one night stay excellent location and facilities
- All good, pleasently surprized. Staff were very helpful
- Great location, walking distance to beach and restaurants
- The location was perfect for walking everywhere we wanted to. The availability of restaurants nearby a bonus. The staff were most friendly and helpful. Room was most comfortable for us both. Good verandah and a lovely ocean view.
Ramada Resort by Wyndham Golden Beach
One of our top picks in Caloundra. Located in Pumicestone Passage along the Golden Coast, Ramada Resort by Wyndham Golden Beach 4-star resort features a heated lagoon-style swimming pool, a spa pool and a full-size tennis court. Guests also enjoy a restaurant, a bar and a games room.All accommodations at Ramada Resort Golden Beach features a private balcony, some offering lovely city, ocean and beach views. Each apartment offers a kitchenette, a TV and a DVD player.Guests can enjoy an outdoor meal in the BBQ area, work-out in the fitness center or just relax on the sun loungers by the pool.Surrounded by tropical gardens, Ramada Resort Golden Beach is just 10 minutes’ walk from Golden Beach. There is an array of arts and crafts shops, cafes and dining options within 15 minutes’ walk.
- Spacious, clean and comfortable.the one bedroom apartment had a lovely balcony and would have been very good for a longer stay. An older style property providing a large apartment space, we would book again.
- We had a waterfront view from our room which was lovely. Loved the option of pool side cafe. Room size was great for our family. Kids LOVED the pool, i will be honest, when i searched for a place to stay the pool for kids was a focal point and the resorts pool ticked all boxes! Would return here again.
- The location is perfect the rooms are great with beautiful beach views excellent value I stay here 68 times a year
- Best hotel I have ever stayed in. Kids loved it. Staff were helpful and understanding. Even called to return items left in room which was appreciated. Complimentary coffees was something small but unexpected and appreciated all up top hotel
- bit of a fishy smell at low tide, but the water is clear and a beautiful location.
Watermark Resort Caloundra
One of our top picks in Caloundra. Watermark Caloundra offers absolute waterfront and nonsmoking accommodations with free unlimited WiFi. Guests enjoy 3 outdoor heated swimming pools including 1 heated year-round, a hot tub, a BBQ area and a private boardwalk for fishing and other water activities.This accommodations options include air-conditioned self-contained apartments and private motel-style rooms. Each apartment features a balcony offering water views, a fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities. Motel rooms include tea/coffee making facilities and garden (but not water) views.All accommodations offers a flat-screen satellite TV and a DVD player. Each floor is accessible via elevator. Free domestic phone calls are included.Located in the heart of the city center, Watermark Caloundra is 10 minutes’ walk from Bulcock Beach. Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo and Sunshine Coast Airport are each a 30-minute drive away.Guests can relax in the BBQ area, or seek travel advice at the tour desk. Caloundra Watermark also offers free on-site parking and luggage storage facilities.
- Awesome price. Perfect size room. Close to everything.
- Perfectly located right on the Pumistone Passage a short walk to restaurants and cafes. Perfect
- Whole experience was fabulous so much so we have booked again for later in the year
- Very nicely appointed room for an overnight stay. We would be happy to pay more for an ocean view room for a longer stay, as the location is stunning and quiet, and the room well fitted out and attractive.
- The location was beautiful. There were plenty of things to see and restaurants within walking distance. The property was newly renovated and clean. I have no complaints and would definitely stay here again. My 2 boys loved swimming in the pool and everyone enjoyed their stay. Family of 6.
Rumba Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Caloundra. Overlooking the pristine environs of the Pumicestone Passage with the famous Glass House Mountains as a backdrop, Rumba Beach Resort is located in the heart of Caloundra on the beachfront and surrounded by a variety of restaurants, cafes and retail outlets.Free undercover parking on site.Offering elegant one, two and three – bedroom apartments with fully-equipped kitchens the Rumba Beach Resort is perfect for couples, families and friends getting away to the coast for some fun in the sun.
- Great roomy apartment loved the welcome back champagne and birthday chocolates for my son thank you. We will be back.
- The location is great. 15 minute walk to Kings surf beach and 1 minute to Bulcock Beach. Very handy to bars, restaurants and shops. The resort happy hour 4 to 6 has a great atmosphere. 12 delicious cocktails either around the pool, in the pool or in the jacuzzi! Staff very welcoming and friendly and the unit was very comfortable.
- The front desk staff were very friendly, proximity to the beach and boardwalk were great!
- Location was excellent and the room was of a good size, well appointed with a great view. The check in was easy and the staff friendly, overall a great experience and would certainly recommend it to friends.
- Large pillows, clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Breakfast included
Caloundra Central Apartment Hotel
This 4.5 star hotel in Caloundra is located next to Dickey Beach and Currimundi Lake. It has 2 outdoor pools, a hot tub and a barbecue area. Guests staying in the apartments enjoy free WiFi.The Caloundra Central Apartment Hotel features self-catering accommodations options. The 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments have a large entertainer balcony, overlooking the pools and tropical gardens. Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, while the studio’s have a kitchenette.
No reviews yet.
Rolling Surf Resort
One of our top picks in Caloundra. Set overlooking Kings Beach and the ocean, the stylish Rolling Surf Resort offers spacious, self-contained apartments with free onsite parking. Guests enjoy free WiFi. There is also a fitness center and a spectacular pool that runs the length of the property.Rolling Surf is an ideal base for exploring the Sunshine Coast. The cafes, restaurants and bars of Caloundra are just a 2-minute walk away. Sunshine Coast Airport is 40 minutes’ drive away and it is 1-hour drive from Brisbane Airport.Each of the contemporary apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining setting and a washing machine. All apartments offer views over the pool, the ocean or courtyard. Some apartments boast a spa bath or balcony. Initial provisions are provided for guests, including tea and coffee.Rolling Surf Resort features direct access to the golden sand beach. Relax in the warm sunshine, or alongside the swimming pool, which runs up to the door of some apartments. You can share an outdoor meal using the BBQ area.
- Great location Right across the road from the beach. We had a 3 bedroom unit which was a great size Large living area. A couple of cafes/restaurants directly outside the hotel.
- Great location and amenities, wont hesitate to stay again
- Perfect location, right on the beach and great cafes downstairs on the beach front for brekkie, lunch and afternoon beers!
- Perfect location for a beach getaway. Great for little kids or teens like ours. And perfect for tired adults wanting to Chillax
- Resort was clean and tidyGreat pool facilitiesFantastic spot right on beachClose to restaurants and town centre ten minute walk
One of our top picks in Caloundra. Monaco Hotel offers self-contained accommodations in the heart of Caloundra, just 150 feet from Bulcock Beach. The property features an outdoor swimming pool, a sauna, barbecue facilities and free parking.The air-conditioned Monaco Apartments feature plenty of natural light, flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Full kitchen and laundry facilities are provided. Some apartments have a private balcony with ocean views.Monaco guests can relax in the spa pool. Those who wish to exercise can use the well-equipped fitness center. The games room is the perfect place to meet new people. Laundry facilities are available for guest use.There are a number of restaurants and cafés within a 3-minute walk of the hotel.Monaco Caloundra is located 85 minutes’ drive from Brisbane. Shopping on Bulcock Street is just a 2-minute walk away. Queensland Air Museum is a 5-minute drive, while Aussie World is 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- Room was very comfortable.Excellent location near the town centre.
- Great location. Great views. Good hotel facilities. Very nice staff.
- Great location, well presented and very comfortable.
- The room was excellent, very clean and spacious. The view over looking the water absolutely spectacular. The variety of restaurants available in a short walking distance. The beach was also close to the Motel. Overall a great place for families, to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
- Convenient to the town centre and eating places. Not far from the beach. Modern, well appointed rooms
Looking for: Best Hotels in Caloundra