Casas Vale Martinho
Offering garden views, Casas Vale Martinho in Santa Comba Dão has accommodations, a restaurant, a bar, a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.Some units have a patio and/or balcony.Guests at Casas Vale Martinho can enjoy a continental breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking, cycling and fishing are possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.Viseu is 27 miles from Casas Vale Martinho, while Luso is 30 miles from the property.
- There is a special charm to the place, the interior decoration, the friendly animals that freely roam outside, que tranquility of the outdoor areas. Highly professional staff
- Beautiful but very short stay!Faizal is amazing. Try the curry if available!Nice terrace!
- Me and my aunt, who traveled with me, liked the home feel of Casas de Vale Martinho. The building had a very cosy living room with a fireplace where we relaxed a bit having some tea after a lovely dinner. The place is well maintained and the owner is a very thoughtful person. We really enjoyed our one night stay and will for sure come back sometime.
- Staff are very friendly, the room was big, very clean and with a lovely balcony. Its a lovely place, very quiet and is less than 10 minutes away from the main city.
- a very nice room but for the food we make a detour
Quinta Vale Porcacho
Quinta Vale Porcacho is a 40-minute drive from Serra da Estrela Natural Park. All rooms are carefully furnished and feature sweeping views of the Mondego Valley. It features an outdoor ecological swimming pool and a garden.All rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms come with a terrace and views over the surroundings. Some rooms are set in small houses, separate from the property’s main building.Featuring a bar, the property has a meal area where traditional Portuguese meals are served, at an extra fee. Daily cleaning service is available.Guests may relax in the bright communal living room and read a book from the library, while enjoying the views of the surrounding green areas. Guests can order a relaxing massage, at an extra fee.The Serra da Estrela Natural Park has a large number of hiking trails and natural paths for guests to discover. Guests may go swimming, canoeing, trekking or even picnicking in the area, always amid lush green surroundings. Historical Coimbra is a 55-minute drive away from Quinta Vale Porcacho. Porto International Airport is a 110-minute drive from the property.
- The view is fantastic. Very peaceful and great staff.
- Everything from the welcome to the end site, people, breakfast, view and natural swimming pool.
- Excellent hosts, so friendly and helpful. A superb, peaceful location and so much to see locally.
- As experienced travellers we know quality when we find it. This BB is excellent.
- Beautifully set in the granite landscape with green and a relaxing view
Plano5 – Robust Design
Offering views of the Serra da Estrela valleys and mountains, Plano5 – Robust Design is located in Aldeia das Dez, 30 mi from Coimbra. Guests can enjoy in the on-site Eatery and Tapas Bar and free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each room features a robust industrial décor with postmodern lighting and is fitted with central heating plus a private bathroom. For guests’ comfort, the property offers a pillow menu and hairdryer, ironing facilities, fan and free toiletries.During the afternoon, at the on-site Eatery and Tapas Bar guests are welcome to try a variety of international hot and cold snacks and Tapas including cheeses, hams, meats and homemade chutneys, desserts and cakes. Guests can also taste special beers, sweets and Portuguese wines. A tasty breakfast is served in the morning.Free private parking is available on site. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including swimming, canoeing, fishing, biking, mountain biking off road drive-and bikers tour. Plano5 – Robust Design is set in the Route of the Schist villages and is 11 mi from the picturesque village of Piodão. Covilhã is 19 mi from Plano5 – Industrial Look, while Viseu is 25 mi away.
- Continental breakfast with great views and the host was fantastic.
- Beautiful place. The breakfast was amazing Industrial style very modern/alternative decoration.The room with mountain view comfortable and clean.This is a very cozy place for winter nights I went in February, but I bet that this place is wonderful in the summer as well.About the restaurant Please dont lose the opportunity to have a nice gintonic together with those tapas.
- It was a great location and the staff were very pleasent.
- It is an excellent example of modern industrial style accommodation. Very comfortable, pristine and well fitted out. We sat on the balcony while we had our dinner and watched the sun set over the mountains. The menu was a wonderful selection of tapas which were delicious and excellently presented. The host were helpful, friendly and welcoming. Absolutely no complaints and an excellent stay. Parking the car was also no issue.
- Loved the building and industrial look.Staff was friendly, helpful and welcoming. Beautiful village, with some inviting walks. Comfortable bed. Tapas and breakfast were tasty.
Casa de Santa Ana da Beira
Casa de Santa Ana da Beira has 6 ample rooms.Equipped with ample beds, double or single, all rooms have a private bathroom, closet and multi channel TV, providing a comfortable and warm environment. Swimming pools, tennis courtyard, children playgrounds.
- Fantastic in all aspects, expectations far exceeded!
- Laura is lovely and the house is beautiful. Two cute dogs too
- Laura is very friendly and caring owner. Breakfast in the family dining room was charming.Near the house is the greatest garden with a pool. House is so beautiful and gorgeous. It was our 2nd time here and we want to come again.
- Laura is the most amazing lady… she makes you feel at home and welcome. The gardens are lovely and the breakfast was wonderful. Laura suggested we visit several places and even printed out maps for us…
- Very nice traditional house with a beautiful garden, very friendly host
A Moderna – CALDAS DA FELGUEIRA
A Moderna provides accommodations with a bar and free WiFi.There’s a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Covilhã is 24 miles from A Moderna.
- Tudo muito limpo e higienizado…Pequeno almoo excelente para comear bem o dia…Simpatia do melhor que h…Recomendo…
- A simpatia e disponibilidade de todo o staff! Um obrigado especial ao Joo!
- Do atendimento e do bom pequeno almoo.Local bastante sossegado.
- Enorme simpatia. Foinos oferecido um upgrade, sem custos, s porque havia disponibilidade. Tnhamos mimos no quarto frutas, gua, vinho e doces para a criana. Adoramos
- Pequeno almoo excelente e ideal para comearse o dia!
B&B Casa das Eiras
B&B Casa das Eiras offers accommodations in Pereira, Mouronho, 4.3 mi from Tábua and 7.5 mi from Arganil.Guests have access to 1 or 2 tastefully decorated bedrooms plus a marquise where guests may enjoy their breakfast and enjoy the views over the mountain. There is also a secluded garden where guests can relax. A bathroom with shower is available.Within 4.3 mi, guests can visit the fluvial beaches of Alva River. Coimbra is 35 mi from B&B Casa das Eiras, while Viseu is 39 mi from the property.
- Beautiful property, superb rooms, great couple. Thank you Miriam for your superb hospitality and wonderful breakfasts.
- Adormos o pequenoalmoo. O melhor de sempre! E os proprietrios so extremamente simpticos. A regressar, sem dvida.
- Casa espaosa, limpa e apropriada para famlias.Pessoas muito simpticas e atenciosas.Muitas coisas lindas para visitar nas proximidades.
- Declarao de interesses passei frias nesta casa durante vrios anos na infncia/adolescncia.A adaptao a turismo rural, foi feita mantendo a maior parte dos mveis antigos, respeitando a traa da casa.Os detalhes de decorao original da casa os painis de azulejos, o vitral…Adaptao um tanque de rega a piscina como soube bem refrescarmonos ao chegar ao fim da tarde. No contava!O pequenoalmoo com ovos postos de vspera pelas galinhas da propriedade.Quem vem para a Pereira, vem para ficar longe da civilizao, mas no longe de tudo. Em 2 dias, demos saltos a Coja, Fraga da Pena, ao Pido, Loriga. Saltos e mergulhos, nas excelentes praias fluviais.
- Os anfitries so muito simpticos e disponveis. O pequeno almoo PTIMO e a casa muito muito confortvel e espaosa. Voltaremos concerteza.Obrigada Myriam e Henkel.
Quinta dos Tres Rios
Located in Parada de Gonta, 26 miles from Seia, Quinta dos Tres Rios has free bikes and free WiFi.There’s a private bathroom with bidet in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Quinta dos Tres Rios has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy pool on site, or go hiking or skiing in the surrounding areas.Viseu is 10 miles from Quinta dos Tres Rios, while Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul is 22 miles from the property.
- Owners were brilliantSuper accommodating to all our needsLovely house and groundsPeacefulVineyard view down to the river was stunning!The hosts were amazing with our 3 year old who fell in love with their animals and their train set!!! Great breakfast and dinnerAll round wonderful place to stay and lovely people to be around.
- The breakfasts were incredible local cheese ham and bread. However the owner Jane makes her own jams, muselix, mixes fruit dishes, fresh and cooked all fresh from their garden. Jane is also an amazing cook. The view was pretty overlooking some vineyards and a river. Hugh, the owner, is very knowledgeable about wine making and the region. We were lucky enough to participate in the wine making process and he showed us around showing us big wine making operations and a neighbourhood aquardente operation.
- This stay was the highlight of our Portugal Trip. The historic home has been beautifully restored with modern comforts of top quality. Amazing views and walks. Hosts Jane and Hugh make the stay extraordinary from the warm welcome, the provision of wines from the estate and a dinner that was so amazing we asked for another the next night! They helped us with itinerary and ensured every need was met. Highly recommend and plan to go back!
- Friendly owners who created a perfect place for recreation and adventures at the same time.
- Spacious, seriously, I thought my room was the guest lounge. But no, the whole thing, the whole living room was for me. Separate bedroom, two balconys. Views. Amazing. Jumping in the river. Walking over the property with the three eh four dogs. Walking to Parada da Gonta every morning for a great espresso and taking a different dog every day on my stroll. Loved it. But even better. Hugh and Jane are terrific. They introduced me to their friends and family. We bottled 1,350 bottles of wine and had an amazing lunch with friends of them. Great people, great time. Thank you.
Located in Mouronho, 25 miles from Lousã, Porturama provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Porturama has a terrace.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and skiing nearby.Piódão is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Seia is 26 miles away.
- Great location, beautiful new clean and comfortable room with amazing mountain views and terrace. Lovely fresh breakfast was laid on each day. Hosts were helpful and friendly, even went to the trouble of making us a packed breakfast as we had such an early flight home. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definately come back.
- Excellent Location. Beautiful views. Very quiet. Owners are very friendly, attentive and helpful.
- Very nice people, quite place in a wonderful landscape, very good breakfast with good choise of things.
- Adorei a hospitalidade e ao mesmo tempo o facto de nos sentirmos vontade, como em casa.
- Atendimento muito atencioso e simptico. local ideal para uns dias de relaxamento total.
Casa do Cabeço
Casa do Cabeço, a bed and breakfast, is a property located in Castelões, 5.6 mi from Tondela. Each accommodations at the bed and breakfast has mountain views, and guests can enjoy access to a garden and to a terrace. The accommodations provides free WiFi throughout the property.All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a seating area. Rooms include a private bathroom and a bath or shower, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. Guests can relax in the shared lounge with a flat-screen TV, DVD player, books and board games. Three-course dinners are available exclusively to guests for an additional fee and subject to availability.Montebelo Golf Course is 11 mi from the B&B.Viseu is within 19 mi. Aveiro is 52 mi from Casa do Cabeço while Coimbra is 43 mi from the property. Porto Airport is 86 mi away.
- Casa do Cabeo is such a special place. It all starts with the kindness and special attention to all details by the owners. We loved everything about the house, the interior design, the cleanliness, all the commodities, the amazing view, the exterior area, the owls sound at night, Dexter a lovely setter and his endless energy…everything was beautiful. Really hope to come back and enjoy this amazing calmness once again. Thank you Marta and Iker!
- superbe, homemade breakfast lovely and super caring hosts, quick in communication tried everything to make us feel comfortable marvellous guesthouse with a lot of love to the detail!
- Very nice room, super homemade breakfast, Martha and Iker, the hosts are very friendly, topserviceminded and helpfull. Our best stay in Portugal. Highly recommended we certainly will be back.Jens and Monika, Roskilde Denmark
- Great night! Maria and Iker were very welcoming. They regularly asked us if everything was fine and were really nice. The place was very cosy and quiet. The bed were good, the room and the bathroom very clean and the all house was great. The breakfast was delicious with a lot of food. We felt like home! We definitely recommand this place!
- This is such a beautiful bed and breakfast run by a charming and kind couple. We loved absolutely everything. Rooms extremely comfortable and clean with thoughtful touches. The breakfast was divine with homemade treats. Lots of awesome local tips. Our favourite night in Portugal!
Casa Da Fonte De Santo António
Located amid the protected landscape of the Açor Ridge, 3.1 mi from Benfeita, Casa Da Fonte De Santo António offers a peaceful and tranquil stay together with adventure and radical sports.Merging antique pieces together with modern facilities, this property provides accommodations in exclusive double or twin rooms. Some rooms are interconnected and therefore ideal for families. Each unit includes a private bathroom.Guests are invited to taste the rich gastronomy of the region as well as the renowned variety of wines. Common areas include a lounge with TV, a reading and games area and a dining area with views for Açor Ridge. Guests are welcome to enjoy their breakfast al fresco in the outdoor terrace available.Casa Da Fonte De Santo António is located 3.7 mi from Coja, 12 mi from the historical village of Piodão, 11 mi from Arganail and 47 mi from Coimbra. The Porto International Airport is 116 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Carregal do Sal