Located in Arouca, 29 miles from Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul, BellaVista Alojamento provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests at BellaVista Alojamento can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 44 miles from the accommodation.
- We had a fabulous stay at BellaVista Alojamento. The rooms were sparkling clean and we had everything we needed for our stay. It was a perfect location for the Paiva Walkways and the free breakfast provided at the nearby Bella Pizza meant we were fed and ready for our walk! Recommend wholeheartedly.
- Perfect location, it was possible to walk to the city center. The house has a beautiful garden and the room had a really nice balcony with the view to the mountains. The owner was really kind.
- Everything was incredible. Incredible people, location and the room was so clean and comfortable.
- Beautiful view from the balcony! The room was spacious, comfortable and very clean. it is not in the center of the city, so you will need a car to get there. It includes breakfast in their Pizzeria, downtown.
- This place was an absolute gem, very modern, super clean and very comfortable. The kitchen was spotless with everything you would need to cook meals.Our host was great, friendly and very welcoming, we will be booking here again when next in the area.
Feel at Home Guest House
With Mother Church of Ovar reachable in a 17-minute walk, Feel at Home Guest House has accommodations, a restaurant, a bar, a shared lounge and a garden. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.Guests at Feel at Home Guest House can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
- Very nice interior design with open wood, local oak tree and open breakfast/kitchen area
- Absolutely lovely stay, staff are amazing, friendly. Highly recommended.
- The owner was really kind and we really loved our stay. The guest house itself is a work of art he is an artist and you can see it, he is an incredible painter also!. The room was over every expectation, really beautiful, very clean. He was very friendly and we enjoyed our breakfast and chat with him.
- We had an amazing experince there, is like an art galery, we loved the artistic enviroment. The owners were super kind with us and the location is difficult to improve. Awesome cheese for breakfast, I will repeat if I have the oportunity.
- Espao muito acolhedor com uma decorao peculiar que merece toda a ateno. Agradeo e destaco a hospitalidade do Sr. Alcino que se demonstrou muito prestvel e atencioso. Recomendo!
Cabana do Amor – Douro Cotagge
Located in Raiva, Cabana do Amor – Douro Cotagge has accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, free bikes and access to a garden with an seasonal outdoor pool. This bed and breakfast provides free private parking and a shared kitchen.This bed and breakfast with river views has a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.At Cabana do Amor – Douro Cotagge guests are welcome to use a hot tub. If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.Porto is 26 miles from Cabana do Amor – Douro Cotagge, while Vila Nova de Gaia is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 35 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The cabons were so cute and spacious. We stopped there for one night and this was the perfect country relaxation after our busy days in Porto. Everything was super clean and the facilities were good. They had a joint pool and a separate blow up jacuzzi by the cabins. The breakfast was served to the door so you could enjoy it by your own cabin. The staff was super friendly and could help us with all our questions. Overall a really good stay
- A cabana muito acolhedora para uma escapadela romntica ou com amigos, jacuzzi muito bem situado podendo disfrutar da vista e da privacidade. Experincia a repetir sem dvida.
- A vista fantstica assim como a piscina.. Situase a 200 m a p de um restaurante que vale mesmo apena experimentar comida caseira ptima e um preo super em conta
- Adorei a cabana, o Senhor Lus, o proprietrio, muito simptico e prestvel.Tem uma vista lindssima para o Rio Douro, e a piscina muito boa.Recomendo vivamente!I highly recommend this place, it has an amazing view, its very comfortable, and Lus the owner is a great guy always available to help and give us information. It has good restaurants nearby and the breakfast at the cabana is a very cool extra to have!
- . !!!
Set in Arouca in the Norte Region region, Casa Amarela features a patio and river views. The property is 22 mi from Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul and free private parking is featured.This air-conditioned bed and breakfast comes with a kitchen, a seating area, a dining area and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Casa Amarela offers a terrace. There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 53 mi from the accommodations.
- Gostei imenso da estadia. A casa extremamente acolhedora e confortvel, aconselho a todos.Fui muito bem recebida e tratada, bom pequeno almoo. Certamente voltarei Casa Amarela.
- O apartamento muito espaoso, estava imaculadamente limpo e tem vista montanha fantstica. Obrigada, Sr. Armando pelos mimos os morangos biolgicos, a lareira acesa e o po fabuloso! Voltarei Casa Amarela!
- Casa maravilhosa, numa aldeia muito catita! O Sr Armando muito simptico e prestvel. Vamos certamente voltar!!
- Casa bem apetrechada e muito acolhedora com uma excelente vista, numa aldeia serrana muito bonita, com ruas invulgarmente asseadas para o que estamos acostumados noutras aldeias tpicas.O Sr. Armando de uma disponibilidade e simpatia inexcedveis.
- Foi tudo fantstico! O imvel, exterior e interior excedeu largamente as melhores expetativas! Localizao. Local calmo. Pessoas muito simpticas e prestveis.
Casa de Vilarinho
Featuring garden views, Casa de Vilarinho in Arouca features accommodations, a shared lounge and a garden. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.Each unit features a terrace, a kitchen with a microwave, a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV, while the private bathroom includes a shower.Guests at Casa de Vilarinho can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 52 mi from the accommodations.
- Unbeatable location for those who want to visit Passadios de Paiva. The house is just 2 min away by car from the main parking lot at Areinho. The owners are extremely nice and helpful in every way. The lady prepares an amazing sponge cake for all her guests and her husband will pick you up for a small fee at the other end of the walk once you are finished.
- very clean great location for Paiva walkways kitchen all facilities for making tea and coffee, even milk
- The property was extremely clean and pleasant in a very quite and tranquil parte of Arouca. The lady of the house, D. Deolinda was a perfect hostess always frindly and available. We loved the daily fresh home baked cakes. Highly recommended.
- Like living in your own home. Shared kitchen but hardly saw other couple. Breakfast was great and enough for lunch so well.
- Late checkin around midnight with warm welcome. That pretty much describes how nice and helpful our hosts are. House was sparkling clean, bed is top comfort before the Passadios Paiva super adventure.Waking up on the mountains to the sound and breath of mother nature is priceless.Needless to say that being 2km away from Passadios entrance is an huge advantage.
Located 1.1 mi from Cortegaça North Beach, Beachwalk guest house provides accommodations with a bar, a shared lounge and a shared kitchen for your convenience.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the bed and breakfast.Beachwalk guest house offers a terrace.Guests can swim in the outdoor swimming pool, go cycling or fishing, or relax in the garden and use the barbecue facilities.The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 19 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Transats & Spa du Furadouro
With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, “les Transats ‘du Furadouro is located in Furadouro and features free WiFi. Guests have free access to the spa bath and hot tub at the property.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible in the surroundings and “les Transats ‘du Furadouro can arrange a bicycle rental service.Porto is 25 mi from the accommodations, while Aveiro is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- The hosts were incredible, even after we thought we had booked a hotel. They allowed us to use their BBQ to cook two meals and were so accommodating!
- Amazing breakfast, beautiful room and great location.
- Nice calm place, cca 10 minuts by walk from the city center and beach. Personal was very pleasant and provided all necessary service to us.
- Very high quality place. Owners are very kind person, their recommedations were very helpful, and also with a good taste oxala restaurant! Very cute place, very clean pedantic!!! Everything was just perfect! Thank you!
- Laccueil de MarieLaure et JeanLouis exceptionnel, chaleureux convivial et professionnel la fois. La chambre, la salle de bain le jacuzzi, la terrasse, la situation tout est parfait. Les conseils pour visiter ou sortir au restaurant sont prcieux. Ne partez pas sans prendre lapritif prpar par JL.
Estalagem dos Padres
One of our top picks in Albergaria-a-Velha. Located in Albergaria-a-Velha, 30 miles from Lagoa, Estalagem dos Padres has a shared lounge and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. Some units feature a patio and/or a balcony with city or mountain views.A garden and a terrace are available at Estalagem dos Padres.Aveiro is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 48 miles from Estalagem dos Padres.
- This is a small, limitedservice place with nice furniture in an older building that has been restored. It was clean and comfortable and staff were very pleasant. It appears to be newly opened.
- Location, cleanliness, pleasing living room and dining area, kitchen stocked with fruit, biscuits, coffee and tea. Fully applianced if one chooses to make a meal. Bathroom was great and it had a heated towel rack which did a terrific job drying my clothes. The drying rack provided outside was fine, just arrived too late for optimum sunlight. For those cycling there was a huge patio out back where dozens of bikes could be stored securely.
- This is a fantastic hotel/hostel, situated in the centre of Albergariaavelha perfect for staying in if youre walking the Camino. The place is clean, modern and freshly painted/refurbished. The staff are welcoming and very communicative. We stayed in a room with a private bathroom, which was clean and pretty big, and we had our own TV and air con, all of which was great. Overall we were delighted with our stay here, would highly recommend it to others, and if we are ever in the vicinity again, would definitely stay at Estalagem dos Padres!
- Very clean and comfortable property, renovated in 2018. We took advantage of the kitchen, which made our stay even more enjoyable. Very close to the Camino so it is a great location.
- Very comfortable room. Slept great. They were very accommodating about our arrival since the time changed. Would highly recommend.
Furadouro Terrace Hostel
Located a 2-minute walk from Furadouro Becah, Furadouro Terrace Hostel provides accommodations with a shared lounge, a terrace and a shared kitchen for your convenience. Complimentary WiFi is provided throughout the property.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and Furadouro Terrace Hostel can arrange a bicycle rental service.Torrao do Lameiro Beach is a 6-minute walk from the accommodation, while Sao Pedro da Maceda Beach is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 35 miles from Furadouro Terrace Hostel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The breakfast was really nice and the owner was very very friendly and did everything to make our stay as beautiful as possible! Thank you very much!
- Very very nice people working in the hostel. And we get a very nice breakfast.
- Our first experience of a hostel and we were so impressed! Rui and staff couldnt do enough to make our stay enjoyable. Few minutes walk to beach, bars, shops and restaurants. Excellent location and facilities.
- Lovely hosts who were charming, hospitable, looked after us well and spoke good English.
- Close to the beachNice breakfastHelpfull flexible stafBicycle for free at the Tourist Office Close te train stationHigh class hostelParking in front of the doorPerfecte uitvalsbasis
Lago da Garça Guesthouse
Providing lake views, Lago da Garça Guest House in São Pedro do Sul provides accommodations, a bar, a garden and a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Viseu is 24 miles from Lago da Garça Guest House, while Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 59 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The place is lovely and always like spending time there.
- I had the opportunity to perform some selfcatering, using the house facilities. Ive used local biological ingredients, kindly indicated and sorted out by the lovely host, Joana, which has actually supported me with a bit of help on how to cook them, as well
- Mais do que aquilo que queria, encontrei o que mais precisava e isso tudo. Para quem pensar em conhecer no pensem muito, vo trilhos pedestres porta, natureza a deixarnos fazer parte, uma casa que oferece conforto e tranquilidade, um pequenoalmoo to farto e to bom mas acima de tudo a alma de uma casa so as pessoas e esta casa tem uma alma enorme. Obrigada Joana, Madalena e Regina por tudo.
- Atendimento personalizado, boa disposio, alegria e gentileza.
- A casa junto ao lago oferece momentos de sonho com a neblina sobre o lago no nascer do dia, as vacas a entrar na gua quando sobem para as pastagens, o concerto de rs? e o bailado de andorinhas nesta estao. Havemos de voltar para ver a gara…A Joana encantounos com dicas locais Obrigado Joana pelo poo cristalino e sem gente, histrias e hospitalidade. Uma anfitri altura do stio.Excelentes caminhadas assinaladas para fazer a partir da casa.J no h muitos stios assim em Portugal!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Carregosa