Residencia LIS B&B and Parking
Set in a building from 1930’s, Residencia LIS B&B offers nonsmoking rooms with a private balcony. The property’s staff can recommend trips and excursions to nearby attractions.All rooms at Residencia LIS have modern furnishings and comfortable bedding. Each one has a TV with multilingual cable channels and an private bathroom with a bath.In the property’s cozy garden, guests can relax with a book or browse the internet using the free Wi-Fi facilities. A glass of port and other spirits can be enjoyed at the bar.Residencia LIS B&B is less than 5 minutes’ drive to Marques Metro Station. Trinidade Railway Station is 1.2 mi away. The nearest bus stop is just outside the property’s entrance.
- Augustine, the host, is a wealth of knowledge about Porto. Very kind man, nice breakfast and easy to get to centre of city by walking or transit right out front of place.
- We received extraspecial attention from the owner, his family and employees. If you stay here, you will be treated like family. It was more like renting a room in an oldfashioned family boarding house, instead of an impersonal hotel. If we ever return to Porto, my wife an I agree that we will not consider staying anywhere else!
- The owner family was great. Very nice people. We loved staying there and for sure, I will stay there again.
- Outdoor terrace, clean rooms, quiet neighbourhood
- The location was excellent if you have a car. Garage across the street and 5 minutes to the toll road in and out of town. Also, 3 good restaurants within a few minutes walk, especially Augosto, around the corner. Subway about a 10 minute walk. Modest hotel and good value. You can have dinner for what you Dave on the room.
Quinta da Picaria
The 16th century Quinta da Picaria farm house is located amid green natural surroundings in the rural region of Guimarei. The property includes vineyards and orchards, and is a 30-minute drive from the Porto city center.All of the farm’s heated rooms include a private bathroom, wardrobe and a desk. Picaria’s rooms are wooden-floored and furnished according to the property’s features.Breakfast is included, and served in the main house. Santo Tirso is a short 8-minute drive away, where guests may enjoy the local restaurants as well as shops selling the traditional Jesuíta puff pastry.The rustic granite features lush green surroundings. Facing the main building is a smaller house, which represents the living room. It includes a fireplace, and sofas. Guests can take advantage of the property’s village setting by taking in walking and cycling excursions. The region is also a producer of Vinho Verde.Quinta da Picaria is a 25-minute drive from the Porto International Airport.
- Beautiful old style atmospheric Portuguese farm, full of character and charm! Lovely, helpful owners. Recommended by us!
- Zeer landelijk gelegen quinta op nog geen half uur van vliegveld Porto. Unieke sfeer, lommerrijke binnentuin met koel waterbassin. Dat verwacht je niet als je buiten voor de poort staat. Vriendelijke ontvangst door ouder echtpaar. Overdadig ontbijt.
- Accueil sympathique dvoue site superbe jardin .
Located within less than 0.6 mi of City Market Bolhao and a 12-minute walk of Palacio da Bolsa in the center of Porto, TMJ BeB features accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Popular points of interest near TMJ BeB include Ferreira Borges Market, Ribeira Square and Oporto Coliseum. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 11 mi from the accommodations.
- They allowed for an early check in and also gave me a room on the first floor since I have issue climbing up stairs. They allowed me to leave my luggage after I checked out for all the time I wanted.
- Location is just perfect. You get a key to enter whenever you please.
- The staff especially Augusto went out of their way to accommodate me as my luggage was delay in arriving fo 3 days.
- The bb is in the city centre, its clean and its staff is nice
- Its so close to all the main attractions in Porto. Very good value for money.
One of our best sellers in Porto! Located within 2.2 miles of Estadio do Dragao and 2.3 miles of City Market Bolhao in Porto, Residencial Paranhos has accommodations with free WiFi and TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Clerigos Tower is 2.4 miles from Residencial Paranhos, while FC Porto Museum is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
- Really fantastic value for money. Bed is comfortable and the shower works well, instant hot water. The TV has a great selection of English channels like CNN and Sky News. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Daily housekeeping with fresh towels.
- The room is very comfortable and stylish, but it was the reception that impressed me the most. The flight I took delayed and I arrived late at the night, but Dona Mila was still waiting for me and was extremely kind.
- The manager was really helpful and easygoing. Despite the bad wether it was warm in the appartment.
- Funcionria muito simptica e prestvel, instalaes limpas, localizao excelente para quem necessita de ficar perto do campus com comercio variado e transportes perto, estacionamento prprio, cama confortvel
- Llegue a las 3am de urgencia por un retraso en el vuelo, en el otro hostal no me abrieron y ella me espero. Todo muy bien y muy amable
Residencial Lira – B&B
One of our best sellers in Porto! Centrally located in Port, this Bed and Breakfast features renovated and warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. The Pólo Universitário Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away.The rooms at Bed & Breakfast Residencial Lira feature wooden floors and heating. All rooms have an private bathroom.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in an intimate setting at Residencial Lira’s restaurant. For lunch and dinner, the 24-hour reception staff can recommend a variety of eateries in the surrounding area.Matosinhos Beach is only 4.3 mi from Residencial Lira, and the Porto Train Station is 2.2 mi from the property. Nearby tourist attractions include the Church of Lapa and Casa da Música.
- Very big and comfortable room at a very affordable rate
- The price very good with good breakfast included. Proprietor very helpful and attentive. Will stay again if in that area.
- The lady and all staff are very nice, they give us a lot of useful advice on the travel. The breakfast and location are both nice too!
- Breakfast was fine although dining area was a little cramped. Friendly landlady.
- We had a room full of beds and a good size bathroom, surrounded by cafs, shops and close to Atm.
aDuquesa – GuestHouse
Located a 9-minute walk from Oporto Coliseum, aDuquesa – GuestHouse offers a shared lounge, a terrace and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, a stovetop and toaster are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.City Market Bolhao is a 16-minute walk from aDuquesa – GuestHouse, while Ribeira Square is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 11 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Perfect location in a nice and quiet neighbourhood. Walking distance to city center. Host was really friendly. Very clean and comfortable room. Great breakfeast.
- The guesthouse is a family affair, but has the efficiency and comfort of a highend hotel. Fabio and Ana and their mothers made us feel a part of the family. Our room was noisefree. The neighborhood is residential, so there is very little street noise. ADuquesa is ideally situated, a short walk from the historic center one street is lined on both sides with restaurants to meet any budget.The breakfast is substantial, sure to please every palate yogurt, cakes, toasts, eggs, cheeses, meats, etc.
- This small hotel is absolutely wonderful. Amazing bed, beautiful room, one of the cleanest Ive ever seen. The staff were so accommodating and kind. The breakfast was fresh and delicious. The outdoor area was so nice for working or having a drink. I also love that neighborhood in Porto.
- great place very ! clean, good location, kind and helpful crew, towels smell like its 5 hotel Exceeded expectations.
- Great compliment to the operating staff. Both ladies who prepared breakfast were kind and very helpful. Breakfast was excellent. Good location, accessibility on foot to the city center without problems.
Porto Riad – Guest House
Located in the heart of Porto, the oriental-style Porto Riad – Guest House offers free Wi-Fi and a courtyard with thatched umbrellas. The warmly decorated rooms have colorful wall decorations and Moroccan lamps.Porto Riad – Guest House is located a 10-minute walk from the Trindade Metro Station. Porto’s historic city center and the Porto Cathedral are a 15-minute walk away.Porto Riad’s guest rooms are individually decorated in an Oriental theme and include a private bathroom and TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Guest House.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the courtyard and have some mint tea at the Berber bar. The sofas in the reception lounge offer a relaxing setting to check the available city maps and tourist guides.
- Were nice, friendly, flexible, patient and knowledgeable staff. This place has its own style, and aura. But the best experience was because of the staff person unfortunately didnt memorize his name, who was really a joy to communicate with. He gave us good tips about the city and answered all the questions we had.
- We were a family of 12 traveling, our rooms and bathrooms were very clean, breakfast in the morning was quite good and complete. Staff was great and overall the best guest house Ive stayed at in Porto. Will definitely stay there again.
- Including breakfast. Location is near the bus terminal.
- Moroccan decor was colorful and fun. Excellent breakfast.
- The guest house was in a decent area close to the city. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. Would recommend.
Mirandesa Guest house is located in Porto, a 15-minute walk from the Porto center and an 18-minute walk from the Clérigos Church. Featuring a continental breakfast, it is a 13-minute walk from Santa Catarina Street.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom. Ironing facilities are available at the reception.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Douro River is 0.7 mi from Mirandesa Guest house, while D. Luis I Bridge is 0.7 mi away. Porto Airport is 7.5 mi from the property.
- The young woman at reception was excellent! She gave me valuable information about touring the city, when I told her I was leaving before breakfast on my second morning she had sandwiches made for me. The breakfast the first morning was outstanding!
- The location was great. 15 min walking to the center of the city.
- The staff are great and extremely helpful, they helped me in every detail no matter what time is it and no matter how many questions I ask, they were happily helpful all the time.The price is very good The location is good
- The guesthouse was serving breakfast made by them, the traditional, delicious pasteis de nata a must to try when visiting Portugal. The staff was super friendly, they prepared for us breakfast last day, although we had to departure earlier than the breakfast time! Great hospitality and good location!
- The location is awesome! The staff are so nice! Room was ready ahead of schedule.
Costa do Sol B&B
This hotel is located on Santa Catarina Street, well-known for its shopping. The Marques Metro Station is 150 feet away. Costa Do Sol features a bar and rooms with a flat-screen TV. It has a classic billiards room, a TV lounge and free WiFi in all rooms.Fully air conditioned and with 24-hour room service, all accommodations at Residencial Costa Do Sol come equipped with a mini-bar and work desk. Each room has a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served daily in Costa Do Sol’s dining room. It includes a selection of cakes, pastries, and hot dishes. There is also a snack bar for drinks and bites during the day.The 24-hour reception staff offers a car rental service to discover Porto and its surroundings.The hotel’s position on the Rua de Santa Catarina shopping street offers convenient access to boutiques, bars and eateries. The property is conveniently located on a popular street, a 4-minute metro trip away from downtown.
- Excellent location, ten minute walk to downtown Porto or twenty minutes by car and you are on the beach. Five minutes walk away from Marques metro.
- Large rooms. Full size beds. Location, light and comfortable.
- The room was spacious and the breakfast was nice. the location is good, 700 meters from bolho metro station.
- The Hotel is quite close to the citycenter. If you walk it takes about 1015 minutes. But you can also take an Uber or the Metro. If you take an Uber to the beach it takes about 1520 minutes and costs about 8 but you can also go by metro. The room was small but clean. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast buffet was small but good. Wifi was not very Good.
- Very beautiful hotel in the traditionnal style of Portugal.The room was very quite view to the yard.We left at 5 oclock and asked to prepare some snacks as breakfast and it was perfectly done!
Turista Da Trindade
One of our top picks in Porto. Turista Da Trindade features free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Porto, 1,000 feet from Trindade metro station. Popular points of interest around the property include Avenida dos Aliados, Santa Catarina Street and the lively Paris Galleries Street.All guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at Turista Da Trindade also have a balcony.The accommodations offers a tour desk and luggage storage space for guests.Oporto Coliseum is 2,950 feet from Turista Da Trindade, while Clerigos Tower is 0.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Porto Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
- Nicely modernized. Clean and friendly. Had a nice breakfast basket including coffee delivered to our room daily.
- Bed is very comfortable Bathroom is big and clean
- Large, lighted room located within 15 minutes walk from the central tourist sites of the city. The room was very clean. A kettle and some tea cups were also supplied if you want to have tea in the room or on the small porch.The lady who accepted us gave us lots of information about whats to do, good restaurants in the city, and was very helpful and nice.
- Beautifully renovated room in an old building. Staff were helpful and friendly upon checkin. No staff on site outside of checkin hours.
- The Communican from the owners was excellent. Both text and email before and after our stay We got there early. Was able to store our luggage. Breakfast was brought to our room. This was a treat. 3rd party service brought a basket of goods for 6.50 Euro. We had a car and parked a block away. Would recommend you dont drive either Porto or Lisbon. Loved the self service coffee and snack machine. Took us only 20 minutes to walk to the Duoro River then took a 5 euro Uber back.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Carreira