Casa Boho – Turismo Rural
Casa Boho is sited at the heart of the Alvados valley, surrounded by centenary olive trees. This central Portugal property is in the Serra d’Aire e Candeeiros Natural Park and features a lush green garden.The main house has kept its original shape, combining modern lines with the old stones of the traditional houses of the region. The unit has heated rooms with wardrobe, private bathroom and a terrace with a view of the garden and mountains.Each morning a breakfast buffet is served in the Boho’s bright dining room, which has a view of the garden area. For more meal options guests can try the local cuisine in one of the several restaurants available within a 10-minute drive.The Casa Boho has a solarium and free bicycles for guests to enjoy. It also features a sun terrace where it is possible to take a book from the library and relax while observing the surrounding garden.The Fátima religious sanctuary is a 17-minute drive from the Casa Boho. Batalha, with its iconic monastery is a mere 20-minute drive from the property.The Boho is a 90-minute drive from the Lisbon International Airport.
- Nice breakfast.Fantastic views from the hotel on the surroundings.Good area with lots to do.
- Great location, lovely setting. Owners were warm and friendly, with great recommendations on local restaurants.
- You would be hard pushed to find a more beautiful setting than Casa Boho. Tucked away in a small Village, you might be worried about being in the middle of no where but with a car this is no problem. The tranquillity and relaxation tops being close to amenities. You are a short drive from a few restaurants which all serve authentic Portuguese cuisine. There is much to do in the surrounding areas, caves, beaches, castles, other towns, nothing is really too far away. Most days we finished up by chilling at the pool and watching the sunsets, something you wont forget. Highly recommend this hotel for the most relaxing break.
- Loved it. One of those few places I absolutely have to return to. Great price, beautiful place, very calm.
- Very friendly and helpful owner. Good breakfast. Nice place to relax, quiet and calm.
Vista do Vale, the most elegant sanctuary in Tomar
Boasting air-conditioned accommodations with a patio, vista do vale tomar is located in Tomar. Located 0.9 mi from Capela de Nossa Senhora da Conceicao, the property features an outdoor swimming pool and free private parking.A flat-screen TV is provided.A garden and a terrace are available at the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Located in Fátima, near Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima, Fatima Rooms features free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Chapel of the Apparitions is 1,800 feet from the bed and breakfast, while Sanctuary of Fátima is a 7-minute walk away.
No reviews yet.
Casa da Tia Guida
Located in a village known for the horse exhibition held every year, Casa da Tia Guida is located in Golegã’s main street, in a manor house. This pet-friendly property offers free WiFi access and rental bicycles.Guestrooms are located in the annex, in the garden area, and include a private tiled bathroom. A breakfast is served daily in the dining room, and guests can explore the surrounding cobbled streets to find a great variety of restaurants, bars and cafés.Golegã has a rich heritage, including the 16th-century Nossa Senhora da Conceição Church, with its Manuelino Portal. Visit the 19th-century Casa-Estúdio Carlos Relvas, featuring the work of the famous photographer and a singular architecture made of stone, iron, glass and stucco.Located on the banks of Tagus River, Golegã village is 13 mi from Serras de Aire e Candeeiros Natural Park. Paúl do Boquilobo Natural Reserve is around 6.2 mi from Casa da Tia Guida and features the largest herons’ colony of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Lovely place, excellent host. I wish we could have stayed for another day, but the Camino called.
- Such a warm welcome feon Leonor. An amazingly grand manor home from earlier days. A great location in a very authentic Portuguese town. Our room was amazing and the property is incredible.
- This place offers on top of regular needs nice garden, billiard table, parking inside. Great place to stay in.
- A beautiful property, super comfortable bedroom and bathroom, lovely lounge and garden plus a wonderful breakfast. Just perfect. Very convenient for those walking the Caminho de Santiago.
- An exceptional property with the friendliest, helpful staff/owners. The breakfast was delicious. Our room was very spacious with an ensuite bathroom. Washing and drying facilities available and the use of a lovely sitting room.
Quinta M – Portugal
Offering an outdoor pool Quinta M – Portugal is located in Casével, 15 mi from Santarém in the Portuguese Ribatejo. Free WiFi access is available.Surrounding the pool are the yurts, round detached high-quality and resistant tents. Each yurt will provide guests with air conditioning, a terrace, a seating area and a private bathroom.There is a personal trainer specialized in yoga. Guests can relax at the lounge while enjoying a regional house wine.Besides providing free bicycles, Quinta M offers horse riding activities, massages upon request and a personal trainer specialized in Pilates and other techniques. Business and team building events can be arranged.Quinta M is 12 mi from Entroncamento and a 20-minute drive from Golegã. The estuary of the Tejo River is 9.3 mi away and Lisbon International Airport is 57 mi away.
- Quiet, just want we wanted for a day of total relax.Great energy, close to nature, great view
- Beautiful property, amazing staff! Perfect for a little break from the city.
- Amazing place, beautiful surroundings and incredibly kind and welcoming hosts! Will be back as soon as possible!
- Adorei tudo. Pequeno Almoo fantstico, decorao irrepreensvel, tudo to bem cuidado, os pormenores que no parece ser nada ,mas ao mesmo tempo fazem uma diferena gigantesca , transmitemnos uma paz indiscritvel.A simpatia de todos, nem tenho palavras, aconselho vivamente.
- Tudo excelente, o espao encantador. Os anfitries da Quinta so muito disponveis.
Casa da Riguerinha
Set in Monsanto, 29 mi from Alcobaça, Casa da Riguerinha offers an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Casa da Riguerinha offers a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Fátima is 21 mi from the accommodations, while Tomar is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Humberto Delgado, 67 mi from Casa da Riguerinha, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The staff was super friendly and they were more than happy to help with everything and anything we needed. Here youll feel at home! They provided information and recommended good restaurants nearby. The breakfast was really delicious coffee, milk, orange juice, little cakes, melon, cheese, butter, homemade jellies, yogurts, etc… the house is very clean and the decoration is simple but beautiful!! If youre looking for a quiet, relaxing time, this is the place to go. Dont forget to go for a swim in the pool and enjoy the pool tablesnooker after! Ehehe thank you for being so helpfull and welcoming! Well be coming back
- Very quiet,modern, clean, comfortable, welcoming ,beautiful place!
- The breakfast was great. You eat on a common table to encourage communication between guests and the hosts serve you pretty good food. Some jams, bread, cakes and fruit D The living room was wide and spacious and there was lots of space outside to have meals or to just chill. You could have your meals outside on a nice porch next to the living room or just chill there or by the poolThe hosts were really nice and talkative and made you feel right at home!
- We really enjoyed our stay, the atmosphere is magic, the outside space is really welcoming, the rooms are clean and the bed super comfy, there is also a beautiful swimming pool outside. The place is very close to many attractions and there are many nice restaurants around. But the best part is the couple running the business they will make you feel like you are part of the family, I really recommend this place we will go back soon for sure!
- We spent a wonderful night at Casa da Riguerinha in Monsanto with Ablio, Dolores and the gorgeous eightweek old puppy, Pierre. Theyre such a warm and welcoming family with the most magnificent house and grounds. Its incredible to see photos of what the house was like 100 years ago, compared with Ablios masterful renovation. We arrived tired and hungry overnighting on our walk from Lisbon to Ftima. The weather wasnt the best for lounging by the pool or exploring the town due to the Coronavirus restrictions, but we thoroughly enjoyed playing with Pierre, Abilios tour of the garden and Delores traditional homecooked medals. We would love to return for a few days of walking in the surrounding countryside in the future and wish them all the best during this difficult time.
Casa da Praia do Ribatejo
Located in Praia do Ribatejo, 14 miles from Torres Novas, Casa da Praia do Ribatejo has a garden and free WiFi.Some units are air-conditioned and include a seating and/or dining area.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Casa da Praia do Ribatejo has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy ping pong on site, or go hiking or cycling in the surrounding areas.Tomar is 17 miles from Casa da Praia do Ribatejo, while Golegã is 11 miles from the property.
- We got an upgrade from two rooms with shared bathroom to one tworoom apartment with more privacy. Breakfast was simple but good, with local produce. Rooms were comfortable. Home owners were very friendly. Parking was very convenient. Children could roam freely. Our absolute favorite was the balcony with an amazing view over the Tagus valley and the swim in the river. The home oweners were particularly nice in lending us some beach towels.
- De tudo. Espao, localizao, simpatia, pequeno almoo excelente. A revisitar.
- La ubicacin del alojamiento es espectacular, y los dueos de la misma geniales!
- Simpatia e amabilidade dos anfitries D. Ana e o Sr. Tiago foram muito disponveis com informaes sobre a histria local/famlia e sugestes sobre locais a visitar, restaurantes, praias, etc… Bons acessos.Gostamos muito do pequeno almoo servido numa varanda com uma magnfica vista para o rio Tejo, destacandose a ateno da D. Ana em preparar alguns miminhos para a famlia.Descanso calmo para a famlia, junto da natureza, recebidos como se estivssemos em nossa casa, com grandes espaos exteriores. Recomendo!
- Adoramos a casa, o pequeno almoo, a simpatia e receo dos anfitries foi espetacular, para voltar sem dvida alguma !!100 recomendvel !
Convento Inn and Artists Residency
Located in Chamusca, 3.5 miles from Golegã, Convento Inn and Artists Residency has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.Some units feature a seating area and/or a balcony.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Convento Inn and Artists Residency has a sun terrace.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.Fátima is 28 miles from Convento Inn and Artists Residency, while Tomar is 18 miles from the property.
- An exquisite oneofkind experience that I plan on returning to. This conventturnedinn is rife with history, filled with eclectic art, and delightful cuisine. The estate overlooks the beautiful Chamuscan landscape including an iconic bridge. The hosts are incredibly and generous, marking this venue a magic place that we plan on revisiting.
- Our expectations were completely fulfilled! The place is similar to a Palace!!! The staff was very helpful and the breakfast fantastic, including local products! We will go back soon!!
- Hosts were brilliant. Went above beyond the call of duty. Gorgeous location that feels secluded whilst being but a stones throw away from a crossroad that offers exploration of this intriguing area in 3 different directions.
- A simpatia da Vanda e JP, decorao , local , vistas sobre ponte da Chamusca Serra Candeeiros e Serra de AirePoderemos dizer que tudo era optimo.Parabns e continuem a cuidar desta pea fabulosa que o Mosteiro
- Anyone who visits or lives in Portugal should come to stay in this beautiful property, full of history, culture, art and vision. Thank you very much for taking care of us, looking forward to the next time!
Quinta dos Templários
Boasting a fitness center and barbecue facilities, Quinta dos Templários is located in Ferreira do Zêzere. With a garden, the property also has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The rooms have a patio with mountain views.The units at Quinta dos Templários are fitted with a seating area. Featuring private bathrooms with a shower, rooms at Quinta dos Templários also have free WiFi, while certain rooms will provide you with a garden view. The rooms have a wardrobe.Guests at Quinta dos Templários can enjoy a continental breakfast.Quinta dos Templários offers a children’s playground.Quinta dos Templários is set on the Portuguese Way of Santiago and is 18 mi from Fátima.
- Everything.It was amazingly clean, the hosts were great, they welcomed us like we were part of their family. The place was perfectly located near everything thats important in Ferreira do Zzere, we couldnt be more happy. And we highly recommend that you stay here enjoying the quietness and relaxing.
- The connection to the nature and the Portuguese traditions.
- Very hospitable owners that went out of there way to make my stay pleasant. No restaurants open so they cooked me a meal in the evening. Also they gave me a sandwich and water when I arrived it was a very hot day and I had walked 20K on the Camino Portuguese..Lovely courtyard and gardens.
- Fabulous hosts, comfortable room and bed, good bathroom and social area with kitchen. A gift of a bottle of local wine to celebrate the new year and a great breakfast
- We wish we had planned to stay here longer. Lovely owners and the room is cozy d we slept so well after walk8ng fromTomar. Great local restaurant just around the corner and the breakfast was great to set us off on the road again the next day. would recommend to anyone doing the camino as a stopover.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Carvalhal do Pombo