Casa de Abbades
Casa de Abbades is located 5 mi from Ponte de Lima, 16 mi from Braga. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every unit is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax and terrace or balcony. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for cycling. Guimarães is 25 mi from Casa de Abbades, while Viana do Castelo is 18 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 39 mi from the property.
- Beautiful swimming pool, friendly owners and overall a nice quiet and authentic place to stay
- Beautiful house, beautiful garden, clean and quiet. Swimming pool is good sized and is also very clean. Excellent for families.
- Adorei passar as nossas mini frias na casa de Abbades. E uma linda quinta ,um citio maravilhoso,um Paraso na Terra. A D.Madalena uma jia de pessoa. A quinta encontrarse quase no centro de aldeia onde que h todo comrcio cafs, restaurante, padaria. E tambm no muito longe de Parque de Gers. Adorei!
- Un lugar maravilloso para descansar. El desayuno espectacular, te lo sirven si quieres en el jardn. La piscina, sus rincones, la amabilidad del personal. Y muy bien ubicado para visitar ciudades, pueblos,playas y el parque de peneda Geres. Laika nuestra Golden disfrut tanto como nosotros.La Sra Madalena es toda una anfitriona.Sin duda repetiremos!!
- Lendroit est extrmement agrable, un vrai petit coin de paradis. Tout est parfait de laccueil au dpart . Madalena est aux petits soins . Encore mieux que sur les photos et cest rare! Nous y retournerons cest sr
Nations Gerês – Bed & Breakfast
Located in Geres in the Norte Region region and Geres Thermal Spa reachable within 984 feet, Nations Gerês – Bed & Breakfast features accommodations with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, a shared lounge and free private parking.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.A sun terrace is available for guests to use at Nations Gerês – Bed & Breakfast.Parque Nacional da Peneda Geres is 1.1 mi from the accommodations, while Sao Bento da Porta Aberta Sanctuary is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 43 mi from Nations Gerês – Bed & Breakfast, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Amazing view Great breakfast Lovely staff Great value for money
- The location is beautiful and near many hiking trails although you do need a car. The staff were friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the breakfast. Wifi excellent in common spaces
- Lovely staff with great recommendations. The hosts try everything to make your stay a great one.
- Nice view from terrace. Free parking place in front of the hotel. Close to supermarkt and restaurants. Nice breakfast buffet. Defenitely recommend
- This place is exactly what you need in Geres! Claudia was super cheerful and positive, gave all tips where to go and what to do during checkin. We took a room with a terrace and the view was stunning! Breakfast was full of fresh fruits plus all usual set like eggs, pancakes, croissants, ham, cheese, jams and so on. There is also a shared kitchen where you can cool your wine or prepare some dinner. In the shared living room I spotted fireplace, and couple running this hotel said that in winter it will be with for sure. I can imagine how cosy there will be!
Located in Geres, Pedra Bela offers accommodations with a patio or a balcony, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a restaurant.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Geres Thermal Spa is a 4-minute walk from Pedra Bela, while Parque Nacional da Peneda Geres is 4.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 59 miles from the accommodation.
- Atendimento excelente. Os funcionrios so muito simpticos e prestveis.
- Caf da manh bem servio e o atendimento bom, funcionrios educados.
- Localizao muito boa, as condies do quarto eram boas e com funcionrios bastante atenciosos e simpticos.
- Gostei muito da zona onde se situava o alojamento, estava perto de tudo, gostei da decorao, o pequeno almoo apesar de no ser buffet foi muito bom, pouca variedade mas muito bom
- Quarto, limpeza, pequeno almoo, refeies e atendimento
Located in the village of Terras de Bouro, Rio Homem offers simply decorated rooms with a private bathroom. It features a restaurant and a snack bar.Rio Homem has traditionally decorated rooms with wooden furniture and parquet floors. Each of the air-conditioned rooms has a telephone and a TV.Guests can start their day with a breakfast buffet served in the property’s restaurant. They can also relax with a refreshing drink at the bar.Peneda-Geres National Park is 16 mi, while the Castelo de Lindoso is 23 mi. Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is 38 mi away.
- Very good pricing. The facilities are OK,. The restaurant its good with a surprisingly good choice of wines and good regional cuisine. The staff is nice and present.
- Perto de tudo o necessrio, com um excelente pequeno almoo e um restaurante com boa comida e preo acessvel.Funcionrios muito simpticos!
- servio 5 estrelas tudo muinto limpo , pekeno almoo top,comida no restaurante por baixo muinto boa!Donos gente muinto boa y de maneiras,gostei de tudo,obrigada y ate a prxima
- O alojamento bem localizado e limpo. Os colaboradores muito atenciosos, 5 estrelas. A comida maravilhosa do restaurante bem servida e timo preo. A limpeza e normas de segurana contra covid muito bom. Ficamos muito satisfeitos recomendo ambiente muito familiar concerteza iremos voltar.
- Quarto agradvel e limpo com cama confortvel, ar condicionado e casadebanho privativa.Bom pequenoalmoo includo no preo.Funcionrios simpticos.
Featuring an outdoor pool overlooking both sides of the Caniçada lagoon, Verde Pinho is in the Peneda Gerês National Park. All rooms have balconies with views of the surrounding mountains and lagoon.Individually decorated, each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV, fridge and modern, private bathroom.There is a bar, a snack bar and lounge with exposed stone walls and a fireplace. A supermarket and a few bars and restaurants are found within a 10-minute drive.The lagoon offers watersports and has several beaches, and the mountains are good for hiking. There is a spa center in Vila do Gerês, 4.3 mi away.Braga is around 45 minutes by car and the E1 motorway is 5 minutes further. Guimarães is around 1 hour’s drive away and Residencial Verde Pinho has a free car park.
- The room was better than expected, with a very decent bathroom and also always very clean.Nicely located with a good view of the lake
- Staff, location, breakfast not included but cheap, cleanliness.
- The view, the owner was very friendly, very helpful if you need them. Room was big. I defently would go back.
- The view is great.The pool and area around is very good.Location is very central.
- Its clean, our room seems brand new. The pool is nice.
Casa da Portela de Sampriz
Located in Ponte da Barca, 30 miles from Barcelos, Casa da Portela de Sampriz provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Casa da Portela de Sampriz has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Braga is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Geres is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 63 miles from Casa da Portela de Sampriz.
- Beautiful place with a lot of character. Excellent hosts, eager to tell about the history of the house, and even more eager to make your stay as pleasant as possible providing maps for walking, giving tips which restaurants to visit, …. Good breakfast with a lot of choice eggs, variety of cheeses, meat, croissants, jams, …. Good beds and the rooms were tastefully decorated according to the history of the house.
- The view is awesome , the pool is also nice and refreshing, it feels like staying in a castle from the 20th. Breakfast was great
- The charming decor, the cleanliness, fantastic swimming pool and surroundings, overall a well done job of blending old world history, architecture and furniture and contemporary comfort.
- Ingenting fattades.Fantastic house from the 16th centuary. Restoured carefully. A warm welcome from the owner and his wife.
- Location was splendid, magnificent view. The house, garden and all the accomodation were extremely beautiful.The hospitality and friendlyness of the owner and staff was brillant. We also appreciated very much the explanation of the walks and the things to see in the region.
Refugio do Geres
Located in Alamela in the Norte Region region, Refugio do Geres features accommodations with free private parking.For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Braga is 26 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Guimarães is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 58 mi from Refugio do Geres.
- Great view, Good value for money, very nice after staying in hostel dorms
- Quartos grande, muito limpos. Tivemos a disposio cobertores e almofadas extras caso houvesse necessidade. Relacao preo qualidade exelente
- Gostei de tudo super simptica a senhora da penso sempre pronta a ajudar no que os hspedes precisem adorei
- Um trato fenomenal, limpo, bonita vista, estacionamento. cheira bem
- La comida, aunque tenan poca variedad de platos. La amabilidad y flexibilidad del dueo
Casa Nobre do Correio-Mor
One of our top picks in Ponte da Barca. Overlooking the Lima River Valley and distant mountains of Peneda-Gerês National Park, this 17th-century manor house has a garden with outdoor pool. Facilities include a games room.Individually decorated, the rooms and suites at Casa Nobre do Correio-Mor include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some feature a four-poster bed, balcony or antique-style furniture.A continental breakfast is served in the room or breakfast room with large fireplace, chandelier and arched ceiling. Barbecue facilities and a bar are available, and within a 5-minute walk there are a few restaurants.Built by ancestors of the current owners, Casa Nobre do Correio is named after the postmaster who once lived here. Much of the original stone is still exposed. Table tennis and pool are provided, and there is free Wi-Fi.Set in Ponte da Barca, the guest house is 21 mi from Braga and there is free parking on site.
- Of all the places I stayed on my 2 week tour of Portugal, this restored 17th century manorhouse was my favorite. The house is dropdead gorgeous. The complimentary breakfast was the best I had in Portugal. The place is set up more like a house rather than a hotel, if you stay up after the rest of the guests go to bed and hang out in the enormous living room its very easy to imagine that you won the lottery and youre relaxing in your own portuguese mansion.
- A lovingly maintained beautiful Noble family Home gives the Experience of staying in a museum. The local lady who does the cooking, cleaning and Administers the bookings was very friendly. Breakfast included products from her own family garden. The owner of the house welcomed us personally, offered us a free upgrade and joined us for a friendly chat at breakfast. Wholeheartedly recommended!
- A unique and authentic noble house with extreme character. Ceu, Sky, the hostess, was delightful and supersympatico. Stay here to experience something completely different from standard accommodation, yet very comfortable.
- Superb mansion, breakfast, host and in addition to this, near to the regions attractions. Historic and exciting old Building.
- I had a very pleasant stay at Casa Nobre do correio Mor. The staff cu is a fantastic host. The breakfast is excellent with everything you need and even more.
Quinta Calheiros – Rural Place
Quinta Calheiros – Rural Place is located in Coucieiro and offers free bikes, an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The air-conditioned accommodations is 30 mi from Viana do Castelo, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast includes 5 bedrooms, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 5 bathrooms with a shower.The bed and breakfast provides a barbecue and a terrace.Braga is 12 mi from Quinta Calheiros – Rural Place, while Guimarães is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 44 mi from the accommodations.
- Localizao e rea da casa. Disponibilidade e simpatia do dono da casa.
- Gostei do sossego, do cozinha toda equipada, do espao verde amplo e agradvel e da acessibilidade.Perfeito para uma famlia alargada ou grupo de amigos.A casa tem 5 quartos com uma casa de banho completa em cada quarto!O espao interior e exterior limpo e agradvel!Perfeito para adolescentes poderem conhecer um meio mais rural ou simplesmente jogar a bola. Para quem tem filhos mais pequenos perfeito para jogar s escondidas! Recomendo.
- O espao interior e o espao exterior a casa lindssima e o espao envolvente est bem tratado.
- La maison tait gniale, les chambres spacieuses et toute avec salle de bain privative! La piscine tait top et le cadre magnifique! nous avons ador et la recommandons vivement!
- Habitaciones muy amplias todas ellas con bao completo y zona de vestidor
Villa Branca Barreiros
Featuring an outdoor pool and a fitness room, Villa Branca Barreiros provides accommodations located in Barreiros, 22 mi from Geres. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.Villa Branca Barreiros offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. A fridge is also provided, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.Villa Branca Barreiros offers a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Braga is 6.8 mi from Villa Branca Barreiros, while Guimarães is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 39 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Elly is a very communicative and kind lady. She shared some of the challenges embraced in Portugal and their life with Gerard in Holland. Nice house with very good outdoor space. Very good bedrooms, Fantastic breakfast, everything perfect!
- They were very welcoming and their breakfast was great! One of the reasons we picked this place was because of the Pool and we were not dissapointed, the pool was great too. They were really talkative and helped us with some tips for our trip to Gers.
- The hosts worked very hard, and with a lot of love. An exceptional effort!
- We really enjoyed our stay. Theres a cute garden with multiple fruit trees where we enjoyed a glass of wine or two. The house is clean, new and nicely decorated. The hosts were incredibly friendly and forthcoming. They could always give us good advice on possible field trips, such as visiting the beautiful Bom Jesus, the cities of Braga, Guimares and ponte de Lima for example, which are all in close proximity by car. The breakfast was great and held a familiar feeling as we all ate together at one table. One evening, we were even surprised with Ellys tasty onion soup .
- Beautiful, comfortable and very clean bedroom and bathroom.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Carvalheira