LOGIS Hotel Majestic Chatelaillon Plage – La Rochelle
LOGIS Hotel Majestic Chatelaillon Plage – La Rochelle is a charming hotel located just 350 feet from the beach and 15 minutes by car to the city center of La Rochelle. It offers free Wi-Fi.Rooms are fully equipped with satellite TV and private bathrooms.LOGIS Hotel Majestic Chatelaillon Plage – La Rochelle is 25 minutes from La Rochelle airport and is close to the Islands of Ré and Oléron. Chatelaillon Train Station is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- Good location for the beach and easy access to many shops restaurant with walking distance.The breakfast was super yummy.Good view from the ocean view with good amenity goods. The room was clean.
- It had a kettle charger point and hairdryer, and separate toilet and shower toilet and a fan but that was noisy xStaff friendly
- Warm welcoming staff, food and accommodation excellent
- The owners were brilliant and went out of their way to help us with beach mats and and umbrella. Breakfast was plentiful and fresh and all the staff were most eager to help. Its an old hotel with plenty of charm and comfort. Will definitely go again and would recommend to my friends.
- Excellent property, friendly staff, great breakfast. It was a very grand building in the centre of the town and right next to the beach.
La Grande Terrasse Hotel&Spa La Rochelle MGallery Hotel Collection
Overlooking the ocean and the islands just off La Rochelle, this hotel with a heated indoor swimming pool is surrounded by 3 hectares of parkland. Guests benefit from a Nuxe spa, a hammam and a sauna on site.Entirely renovated in 2017, La Grande Terrasse Hotel&Spa La Rochelle MGallery Hotel Collection offers well-equipped rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access.The hotel restaurant “Gaya Cuisine de Bords de Mer – Pierre Gagnaire” overlooks the ocean and serves inventive variations of traditional French cuisine made using fresh local produce.A concierge service, as well as a luggage porter service and valet parking are available at the property. Free private parking is offered on site.
- Lovely place to unwind, with Thalassothrapie Pool and Nuxe Spa treatments. Very helpful and professional staff. Pleasantly decorated comfortable room and bathroom, with some fairly high tech lighting. Gaya restaurant for fine dining and adjoining Bar for informal meals. Great breakfast with sea views, and wonderful outdoor spaces for enjoying warm weather.
- The complimentary breakfast was fabulous so many options. The staff was so friendly, courteous, and helpful. The concierge went to all ends to make sure I got what I needed. So glad I had the opportunity to stay there. Also the jets in the pool was awesome.
- Beautiful and comfortable hotel on the water. 20 minutes from the old city harbor of La Rochelle.
- There is so much. Terrific views. Great health spa. Great restaurant. Good parking close on site. But more than anything else staff are outstandingly good. I stay in a lot of hotels and these guys went that extra mile for the guests. Welcome greeting. Special attention from wine waiter. Victor was brilliant. He booked us covid tests for the journey back to the uk and helped us through that and much other help too. Thursday night saw a disco party on the beach in front of the hotel which is free to the guests. It closes at a reasonable time so does not disturb sleep. I will definitely be back.
- We have recently returned from a week at this hotel and we had such a lovely time. The staff were all so friendly and helpful, the location was perfect and the food great. We actually ate at the hotel a lot more than we had originally intended to as we liked the restaurant there. The spa facilities were great, we had two kids with us who were happy with the pool and the beach. It was a great spot to explore the local area such as the beaches of Il de Rey and the restaurants and shops of La Rochelle. We would go again.
ibis styles La Rochelle Thalasso Chatelaillon
ibis styles La Rochelle Thalasso Chatelaillon is located 8.7 mi from La Rochelle and just a 5-minute walk from the beach. There is free WiFi throughout, a terrace and sea-salt outdoor pool with ocean view. The property has views of the Aix, Ré and Oléron islands.The 70 rooms of the hotel are spacious and modern, with air conditioning and walk-in shower. 3 rooms are equipped to welcome disabled guest.Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar and have dinner at the on-site restaurant, Bistrot La Grande Terrasse.Free access to the wellness center, including a 450 m2 pool complex, hot tub, hammams, sauna, solarium and fitness room is also available. The hotel features 2 meeting rooms and free parking.
- Great restaurant, cocktails by the pool were fab, decor was fab.
- It was modern, contemporary, well maintained and very clean. The staff members were great and super helpful. The swimming and spa facilities were fabulous!
- A very stylish hotel which includes free access to the spa. The hotel is in a great location which looks out over the sea. Our room was spacious and very clean.
- Great location, short walk from beach. Fantastic decor in hotel, Spa looked good but we arrived late so did not use it.
- Good hotel and staff. Nice facilities. Good breakfast. Its located away from the town so free bikes would have been a nice touch.
The Originals Boutique, Hôtel Victoria, Châtelaillon-Plage
Set in Châtelaillon-Plage, 0.6 mi from Chatelaillon-Plage Tourist Office, Hôtel Victoria features a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while some rooms at Hôtel Victoria also feature a seating area. All units feature a desk.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Châtelaillon-Plage, like cycling and hiking.La Rochelle Sud Thalasso is 1.5 mi from Hôtel Victoria. La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport is 13 mi from the property.
- The hotel is very well situated, close to the beach, a nice park and many restaurants.The staff is very welcoming and makes you feel at home right away.The room was spacious with a high ceiling.Ample parking on the streets nearby.
- Everything. Great hotel, well looked after, super holiday resort.
- Staff were lovely, room was just right for what we needed. Location was perfect.
- Excellent locatin ,near the beach,very helpful staff.
- Great location walking distance from the train station and the beach front with restaurants. Calm settings and friendly staff.
Hôtel Le Rivage vue sur mer – LOGIS – Châtelaillon-plage
Hôtel Le Rivage vue sur mer – LOGIS – Châtelaillon-plage is a family-run hotel located on the beachfront of Châtelaillon-Plage. Most rooms offer a balcony with sea views.The rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from a casino and various restaurants.La Rochelle is 9.3 mi from Hôtel Le Rivage vue sur mer – LOGIS – Châtelaillon-plage, while Royan is 39 mi from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 13 mi from the property. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Excellent location, clean and comfortable. Would definitely recommend
- Location was excellent to access other sites as lle dOleron or le de R. Super friendly and customeroriented staff.
- We have stayed at the Rivage a number of times in the past but this is the first time we have stayed with our new pet dog First. we were delighted with the refurbishments that have been carried out throughout the hotel We were very happy the way our pet was welcomed, The staff were extremely attentive and friendly
- Lovely little hotel with a good family room and lots of storage space and comfortable bed. Excellent location on the beach front. Very helpful and friendly hotel staff they helped us restart our car which GF a flat battery and let us picnic in the courtyard. Highly recommended!
- The breakfast was a delicious array of French pastries and more! We could sit and eat in our room free of charge if we wanted and look out on the ocean as we enjoyed their smooth coffee and lovely service! It is incredibly convenient and clean, it is about 3 metres from the beach and surrounded by lovely french restaurants, we gorged ourselves on moules and steak after days on the beach and playing minigolf in the park behind!
L’Acadie Brasserie Plage
Located on the sea front in Châtelaillon-Plage, L’Acadie Brasserie Plage offers a bar with a terrace and a restaurant with sea views. La Rochelle is a 20-minute drive away and the hotel has views of the Ile de Ré, Oléron and Aix.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, telephone, desk, wardrobe and heating. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is available each morning at L’Acadie Brasserie Plage. Guests can also sample traditional food including fish and shellfish in the on-site restaurant.The beach and casino are both just 650 feet away and the train station is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and facilities for guests with reduced mobility.
- the hotel is very nice. I stayed there once before
- Very friendly staff. The restaurant was lovely great seafood on the terrace, in front of the beach.
- Great location, very helpful staff, nice breakfast, evening meal good, although not massive choice
- Fantastic location. Very friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Buffet breakfast. Easy to find free parking around the hotel.
- The breakfast was very good and we experienced some of the best jam ever. Parking was free in the side streets and easily available rather than paying to park on the sea front. Hotel is opposite the beach just across the road. We ate in the hotel on the first night and found the food and service very good. should have eaten there again on second night.
Logis Hôtels – Hôtel d’Orbigny
Logis Hôtels – Hôtel d’Orbigny features an outdoor pool and is 650 feet from the city center and 150 feet from Châtelaillon Beach. It offers rooms with attached bathroom with a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi access.A buffet breakfast is provided every morning at the d’Orbigny, and it can be enjoyed on the terrace beside the swimming pool. You can enjoy a drink at the bar, and daily newspapers are available.Guests can borrow beach towels and parasols. A security deposit is required. Board games and books are also available.Hotel d’Orbigny is 9.3 mi from La Rochelle, where guests can take a ferry boat to the Oleron Island. Private parking and bike rental are possible upon reservation on site and at an extra cost.
- Hotel very close to the beach, with its own swimming pool and parking. Very nice and competent owners. The hotel is wellkept and clean. The owners really care about the peace and comfort of guests. A great place.
- Very welcomed good buffet breakfast served by staff
- The location, just a stones throw from the town centre is excellent. Clean,simple, comfortable. Good breakfast too. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- friendly staff, comfortable clean room, swimming pool and great location
- The owner and staff were excellent, friendly and helpfulBreakfast was good and the pool a bonusExcellent value for money
Les Flots – Hôtel et Restaurant face à l’océan – Châtelaillon-Plage
Located right in front of the beach in Châtelaillon-Plage, Les Flots – Hôtel et Restaurant face à l’océan – Châtelaillon-Plage faces the Atlantic Ocean and offers a restaurant and terrace, free Wi-Fi and newspapers.The hotel’s rooms are decorated in bright colors and equipped with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and private bathroom with bathtub or shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. Some also have sea views.Every morning, a continental breakfast is served and it can also be enjoyed in the comfort of guest rooms. The restaurant facing the beach serves local and fresh products. A range of shops are to be found in the area.Guests can drive 13 mi to Ile de Ré or 30 mi to Ile d’Oléron. Guests may also go on cruises around the islands and up to Fort Boyard. La Rochelle Train Station is 7.5 mi away and La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 12 mi away.
- Very nice location with view on the ocean. Nice room
- Ensuite facilities were very good. Comfortable bed and it was good to have coffee and tea making facilities also.
- Location with sea view was superb, staff very helpful and friendly, restaurant first class!!
- Everything, fantastical placed, easy parking, really comfortable.
- Good location. The hotel was selected because it had a well regarded restaurant. A room upgrade to ocean view was chosen and our room directly fronted the sea.
Hôtel Restaurant L’Atelier des Cousins
This charming seaside resort in Chatelaillon Plage sits in front of the beach on the beautiful Atlantic coast and is just 6.2 mi from La Rochelle.The Hôtel Les Goélands has 9 rooms, some of which offer a view of the sea. Family rooms and nonsmoking rooms are also available.Nearby sites include the Musee Grevin and the La Rochelle Aquarium. Free public parking is available near the hotel.
- Perfect stop, good value for money, lovely town, lovely view and staff was super friendly.
- Wonderful view to the ocean with a beautiful beach so close to the hotel…. great !
- The bedroom was larger than expected and the beds very comfortable. Air conditioning excellent. Really good shower.. New proprietors are friendly and helpful. Breakfast just right. Easy parking nearby.
- A real gem of a hotel. Would love to return. Food excellent and staff very helpful and kind. The situation was amazing. Merci.
- Emplacement exceptionnel devant la plage, htel avec excellent restaurant pour fruits de mer. Belle chambre, trs propre et excellente chambre de bain. Bon petit djeuner servi par une employe trs aimable avec beaucoup de considration.
Set in Châtelaillon-Plage, Résidence TROUVILLE provides accommodations with free WiFi and a balcony. Guests have access to a seasonal outdoor pool.This apartment with sea views has a bathroom with a shower. An oven and a microwave can be found in the kitchen, as well as tea, coffee and sugar. There is a sofa bed.Guests can play tennis onsite. Tennis equipment is available upon prior request. If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible in the surroundings.La Rochelle Sud Thalasso is 1.2 mi from Résidence TROUVILLE. La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- Perfect location. Great restaurants/bars just below the apartment. Beautiful view over the sea. Very well equipped studio.
- The owner is nice, the view absolutely wonderful. Close to the train station and the beach. Clean and convenient.Overall I had a great stay.
- The view over the sea was stunning, also close proximity to the station which was very convenient as we didnt have transport. The local covered market was brilliant, also lovely to be able to cook, have a drink, etc overlooking the amazing view. Great coastal walks, seafood, etc.
- Clean, comfortable and quiet. Lovely little apartment and great for our overnight stop
- Fabulous location and a lovely studio apartment with everything I needed.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Châtelaillon-Plage