|1||CASA DO CASTELLO MONSANTO||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|2||Casa da Maria||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Alojamento Local Familiar||9.2||BOOKING.COM|
CASA DO CASTELLO MONSANTO
Located 650 feet from Monsanto Castle, CASA DO CASTELLO MONSANTO features accommodations with a shared lounge, a terrace and room service for your convenience. Free WiFi is available.All units are air conditioned and include a seating and/or dining area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.
- The most amazing view, with a personalized attention from Nuno the owner! He was attentive and always looking to help us with anything we needed! I would recommend anyone considering Monsanto to not only visit but stay at Nunos place
- Everything! It was a beautiful spot, great location, Nuno was a fantastic host. It was super clean, we had an amazing view and it was perfectly nestled in the middle of the cute village. Id stay here again in a flash!
- So cosy place….. And a romantic town.Just go and discover…. S sorry we couldnt stay longer.
- Very nice room with a scenic view and a very good breakfast.
- Portuguese hospitality at its finest. Nuno was really helpful and friendly. Very cozy room, with an amazing view.
Casa da Maria
Located an 8-minute walk from Monsanto Castle in Monsanto, Casa da Maria has accommodations with air conditioning and free WiFi.There’s a shared bathroom with bath or shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.
- Great location and quaint property. Hosts were very friendly. Breakfast is included which is not clear on the booking.com website.
- It is comfortable with all the amenities. The hosts are kind and very accommodating. Breakfasts were delicious. Best sleep during our 3 weeks in Portugal.
- I loved the house. I had the whole place to myself lounge, kitchen, two bathrooms and one of the three bedrooms. The owners were charming and very helpful and they provided a wonderful breakfast each day. They made my stay with them very special.
- The hosts were incredible. The bed was as comfortable as could be. The location was perfect. The place had an amazing home like feeling to it. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful.
- The onwer and his wife are amazing. Lots of food and cold water in the fridge for us to help our selfs to. The wife made us breakfast in the morning. The house was really nice, it was like our own little piece of Portugal. I almost dont want to share this review, so as we could keep this place all to our selfs.
Alojamento Local Familiar
Located in Monfortinho, 29 mi from Alcántara, Alojamento Local Familiar features a restaurant and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Alojamento Local Familiar offers a terrace.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.
- Very friendly and conscious of the times we are facing. All very clean and safe.
- Amazing service, lovely welcome. Made us a sandwich for the road!
- Within minutes of our arrival we felt like visiting our family. Cristina was extremely nice, friendly and professional. The rooms are comfortable and super clean. Parking is available on the street. The breakfast included was simple and the coffee could be much better. The dinner not included was good but a bit pricey, considering other local options. The location is convenient when traveling to/from Spain, but theres absolutely nothing of interest locally.
- When we arrived, we think the owner was or had been in hospital, we couldnt understand the story as the lovely friendly lady stepping up, did not understand us or us her. We were taken to another pension around the corner, which was very pleasant , clean , but rather small,. We walked to our adequate breakfasts at the first place every morning which was ok. Lady still smiling and friendly, and put our freezer blocks and esky in her fridge/ freezer. Parking outside was great, and we found a small cafe very near to walk to every evening for our beers and dinner. So cheap. Cant fault the area we stayed in as with a car we were able to visit lots of villages and Monsanto.
- Its a very familiar property. The staff is amazing and very helpful during my staying. I really recommend it!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cidral