A Padaria Farmhouse
Located in Cinfães, 26 mi from Amarante, A Padaria Farmhouse features a bar and free WiFi.There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a vegetarian breakfast.A Padaria Farmhouse offers a terrace.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 45 mi from A Padaria Farmhouse.
- The view from the room is very pleasant. Maria and the other folks at the BB are polite and ready to help with any query. The breakfast is delicious. The room itself is a decent size with a very comfortable bed.The location is a very picturesque part of the Douro Valley, driving to any location takes you through windy roads with surrounded by gorgeous scenery.Maria gave us very good suggestions for places to visit, we especially enjoyed a trip to the Aveleda winery and Paiva Walkway.
- Everything about this stay is magical. Maria and her family and kind and welcoming and the farmhouse is modern and beautifully designed to take in all the natural elements of the land surrounding it. The breakfast is out of a magazine with a fresh farm to table selection of fruits, meats, cheeses, breads, yogurt, and fresh juices. You can eat inside the large, stylish living room or from the outside back terrace overlooking the forest. The location is great, right on the famous N222 road, which you can take all the way to Pinhao for a real Duoro region experience. Make sure you dine it at the house at least once, it is not only delicious but the most romantic experience, with candlelight under the stars and homemade vinho verde! We cant wait to come back to spend more time at the Farm, this experience will stay with you forever.
- We went to Padaria Farmhouse with a group of friends. The experience was absolutely fantastic for everyone in the group! First and foremost, Maria is an excellent host and goes above and beyond to make sure we are okay. She gave us a lot of suggestions on places to visit nearby and we really loved it! Then, the food breakfast is just wonderful and big, and there is a surprise every day. We had dinner there and all was cooked in perfection. Everything is home made, and we can see theres a lot of attention to details fresh flowers on the table, home made bread, meat cooked in a wood burning stove. The house is really well renovated with big windows in every room and comfortable beds and pillows. And the garden is full of flowers, cats, dogs and horses. Such a wonderful experience! We will surely come back soon.
- Newly opened gem in the amazing Douro region. The domain is big and beautiful. Great design and fantastic vibe. The perfect relax retreat in the countryside. Breakfast is delicious and Maria and her Mom are remarkable hosts. We would to stay here again
- Good breakfast with local breads and jams. Hosts were helpful. Good stopover
Quinta da Ermida – Turismo de Habitacao
Located direct on the Douro River, Quinta da Ermida is surrounded by lush countryside and contains an outdoor pool. Guests can moor their own boats to the jetty or enjoy a boat tour.Each of the spacious rooms offers an individual, traditional décor with features such as four-poster beds and wooden shutters. They come equipped with free wired internet, air-conditioning, flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms.In warm weather guests can enjoy breakfast on the patio, under the shade of an umbrella. There is an à la carte restaurant for other meals and a bar serving a variety of beverages.A tennis court is available beside the river, which is also a good spot for fishing and canoeing. The indoor games room contains a billiard table.Free private parking is available at Quinta da Ermida – Turismo de Habitação. Porto is located 75-minutes away by car. The local train station is just 150 feet away and can be accessed through the property.
- Great location overlooking the Douro with its own dock on the river. We only had one day/night here, but clearly a place where one could linger.!Old Manor House with great surrounding grounds.! Views and calmness.When we arrived our house/rooms were not ready… but Gabriella handled it with grace and astuteness. Given wine and snacks on the terrace… whoa… service like this in Portugal.!!?House was nice and quiet…despite the railroad next to it… more novel than disturbing.! Rooms and bathrooms nice.Great views and balconies.YES…a place to come back to.!Highly recommended.!
- This is an old Quinta with all its charm. We had made a reservation for dinner upon arrival and a fire had been prepared for us in the chimney next to our dining table. Next morning, breakfast table was laid out on the side of the Douro.This is the second time we stay here and have no doubt we will come back.This time, we left with a dozen bottles from Quinta da Hermida Vinho Verde and Ros which they had served us at dinner Perfect period to visit the Douro valley with the vineyards being so colorful.All I would add is Special Thanks to Gabriela ever so helpful.
- We liked everything about this property, the family that ran it were amazing, friendly and always willing to help! The location was beautiful, right on the Douro river. I would highly recommend staying here. We stayed in the self catering apartment and the kids had the freedom to walk around.
- Beautiful location and possible to visit without a car as railway station nearby for the fit
- This place is everything you imagine Douro Valley to be. We only stayed in Quinta da Ermida 1 night, but we wish we could stay longer. The ladies of Quinta were lovely and prepared us a delicious Portuguese dinner and a big breakfast. The view from our room was amazing, overviewing the Douro river. You can also get to this property by train from Porto, since the train station is just 100 m away but we havent really heard the train.
Portovella Lodges & Bungalows
Offering a bar and free WiFi, Portovella Lodges & Bungalows has accommodations in Pala.Fitted with a balcony, the accommodations offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet. A fridge and electric tea pot are also available.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden.Porto is 27 miles from Portovella Lodges & Bungalows. Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Baião! Located 6.8 mi from Baiao Municipal Museum, BHDouro offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. Guests wishing to travel light can make use of towels and linens.A continental breakfast is available daily at BHDouro.The accommodations offers a terrace.The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 45 mi from BHDouro.
- The owner is really kind and wants to make sure youre happy. The views over the Douro Ruver Valley are beautiful! It was about 40C outside so we couldnt utilize the pool area. Breakfast was plentiful including a couple baked goods the owner made herself.
- The staff were SUPER friendly, they cared for us until the very end of the stay. Great fast communication as me and my partner only got there at 11pm. The next morning we had a lovely breakfast outside by the pool. Checked out by 12pm, but we were allowed to stay until late that evening to enjoy the pool facilities and the views. We also paid to have dinner there, in which was DELICIOUS and ever so cheap. Homemade food Me and my partner thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be coming back! OBRIGADA!
- There are only a few rooms which means you can enjoy the incredible pool and view practically alone which is lovely! Its very peaceful. The service is fantastic. We ate dinner on the terrace and it get very homely. The food was great. Its probably worth noting that the property is a house didnt realize when I booked.
- The Host Dona Maria Jos is an amazing host. Just to give you an idea, me and my wife went for dinner outside the hotel and on our way back we were running out of gas and did not find any gas station open passed midnight. It was pure luck we made back to our hotel as I was driving the last 15 km with no bars showing in the cars dashboard. It was quite an experience I musst say. Next morning during breakfast we shared the story with Dona Maria Jos which eventually offered her self to pick up some gas at the nearest gas station while I enjoyed the breakfast with my wife. I can only say thank you again for everything. Pictures taken during our stay.
- Nice design , amazing pool with spectacular view, very relaxed area, friendly staff. Would definitely want to come here again
Casa Vale do Rio Ovil
Casa Vale do Rio Ovil is located in Baião. Located 4.1 miles from Baiao Municipal Museum, the property has a garden and free private parking.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 48 miles from Casa Vale do Rio Ovil.
- This BB is located in a gorgeous house with tile lined walls and beautiful wooden floors, stairs and doors. Our room and bathroom were spacious and air conditioned. The owners Jos and Fatima, were really hospitable and kind. We did find that bed slightly small for us we are 2 big Australians and the internet didnt work well in our room. But it worked rally well in Jos and Fatimas living room where they invited us for a drink after we returned from dinner!
- De onuitputtelijke discours van de eigenaar. De faciliteiten bij aankomst en aan tafel. De rust en eenzaamheid. De veelvuldige fruitbedeling bij het vertrek. Spijtig dat de eigenares ziek was.
- A Hospitalidade dos anfitries nos faz querer ficar mais! Lugar extremamente limpo! Tranquilidade era o que buscvamos! E para alm de tudo ainda fizeram tudo para o nosso filho! Pequeno almoo delicioso! J a pensar na prxima viagem para visitar aqueles que marcaram nossos coraes e tornaramse especiais e amigos!
- A sincera simpatia com que fui recebido pelo Sr, Jos e a Dona Ftima em sua casa. O pequenoalmoo bastante agradvel e preparado com toda a ateno, em especial o croissant quentinho preparado na hora.O quarto espaoso e bem cheiroso. Tem uma varanda disponvel e uma simptica vista da serra de Baio e o Rio Ovil que fica mesmo em frente. Foi proposta a arrumao do quarto na segunda noite e foi feita a troca das toalhas.Existe espao de estacionamento disponvel no local. O sinal de wifi funcionou satisfatoriamente.
- Gostei da simpatia do casal Jos e Ftima, do pequeno almoo, da tranquilidade do local, do espao exterior, sentimonos como se estivessemos em casa de amigos ou famlia. Um alojamento ode ficamos com vontade de passar novamente, mesmo que seja s para cumprimentar o casal e tomar um caf. Ficamos muito bem servidos com a recomendao para jantar, um restaurante simples mas de grande qualidade de comida.Recomendo este alojamento a todos os meus amigos, pois estamos numa zona com rotas espectaculares.
Featuring river views, Villa Covela in Baião features accommodations, free bikes, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge, a garden and barbecue facilities.The units provide views of the garden and come with a seating area, a washing machine, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also available, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests at Villa Covela can enjoy hiking nearby, or benefit from the sun terrace.Baiao Municipal Museum is 4.3 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 37 mi from Villa Covela, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Adoramos a nossa estadia! a casa foi decorada com muito bom gosto, a vista sobre o Douro espectacular. Alm da disponibilidade e amabilidade do Tony que vo alm do esperado de um anfitrio! Recomendamos vivamente a visita Quinta de Covela, onde podero fazer uma prova de vinhos da casa com o Tony e conhecer a histria da Quinta.Sem dvida iremos voltar a visitar este stio magnfico.
- Tout est parfait, lhte est super accueillant, avec des dgustations de vins portugais excellent direct producteur. La maison est juste magnifique avec une vue incroyable sur le Douro. La piscine est immense. Bref le sjour ne pouvait tre mieux.
- A localizao fantstica para conhecer a Rota do Vinho do Porto. A casa tem condies excelentes com uma decorao moderna e muito conforto.
- O PEQUENO ALMOO FOI BOM.A LOCALIZAO TEM UMA PAISAGEM DESLUMBRANTE E TOTAL SOSSEGO.MORADIA PTIMA,MODERNA E CONFORTO TOTAL.PARA UMA FAMLIA NUMEROSA OU AMIGOS DIFCIL MELHOR.
Casa de Vilarinho
Featuring garden views, Casa de Vilarinho in Arouca features accommodations, a shared lounge and a garden. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.Each unit features a terrace, a kitchen with a microwave, a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV, while the private bathroom includes a shower.Guests at Casa de Vilarinho can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 52 mi from the accommodations.
- Unbeatable location for those who want to visit Passadios de Paiva. The house is just 2 min away by car from the main parking lot at Areinho. The owners are extremely nice and helpful in every way. The lady prepares an amazing sponge cake for all her guests and her husband will pick you up for a small fee at the other end of the walk once you are finished.
- very clean great location for Paiva walkways kitchen all facilities for making tea and coffee, even milk
- The property was extremely clean and pleasant in a very quite and tranquil parte of Arouca. The lady of the house, D. Deolinda was a perfect hostess always frindly and available. We loved the daily fresh home baked cakes. Highly recommended.
- Like living in your own home. Shared kitchen but hardly saw other couple. Breakfast was great and enough for lunch so well.
- Late checkin around midnight with warm welcome. That pretty much describes how nice and helpful our hosts are. House was sparkling clean, bed is top comfort before the Passadios Paiva super adventure.Waking up on the mountains to the sound and breath of mother nature is priceless.Needless to say that being 2km away from Passadios entrance is an huge advantage.
Vila Douro Guesthouse
Vila Douro Guest house is located in Mesão Frio and offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge and a garden. The property is 31 mi from Termas de Sao Pedro do Sul and free private parking is provided.The bed and breakfast is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Vila Douro Guest house offers a terrace.Guimarães is 29 mi from the accommodations, while Vila Real is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 41 mi from Vila Douro Guest house.
- Amazing view, clean rooms, really modern, great big windows and perfect balcony, small but really nice pool . Really good breakfast, free parking. Definitely we will come back . We would like to have later check out but unfortunately it was unavailable due to next fest comming what is totally understandable. In spite of that our host agree that we will stay one more hour using just swimming pool what was very kind.
- Vista dos quartos de cortar a respirao. Instalaes cmodas e limpas.
- Da simpatia e disponibilidade da D Eliana. Na limpeza todos os espaos estavam excelente .
- Simpatia do Joo e da proprietria. Decorao cuidada e com gosto. Vista deslumbrante! Piscina ideal e bem pensada naquele enquadramento excepcional
- Localizao fantastica, calma, tranquilidade. Dona Eliana e esposo muito simpaticos e atenciosos. Recomendo. Top
Casa Vale do Douro
One of our best sellers in Mesão Frio! Boasting an outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge, and a garden, Casa Vale do Douro provides accommodations in Mesão Frio with free WiFi and Douro river views. The air-conditioned accommodations is 16 mi from Lamego.Featuring lake views, the bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each suite has a private bathroom.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace is available for guests at Casa Vale do Douro to use.Vila Real is 25 mi from the accommodations, while Amarante is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 53 mi from Casa Vale do Douro.
- Everything, lovely owners, breakfast great, rooms comfortable with the best view. Pool with a view.
- Its a familyrun hotel with a view of the Valley of Douro, very nice, clean and quiet. The owners tried really hard to fulfil all our requests. The breakfast included some local jams and pastry, and was plentiful to start the day.
- Everything.Kevin is a great guest.Breakfast was amazing, with fresh and homemade food.The views are… awesome! Ill be back soon. 100 recommended.
- Stunning location. Friendly welcome. Beautiful room with balcony overlooking the Douro.
- Stunning view of the Douro valley. We had the wonderful November autumn colours from the grape vines. The host is outstanding, ready to help with anything you need. And the most comfortable sleep of our tenday trip.
Set in Mesão Frio, 17 mi from Lamego, Casa Miradouro offers an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.Fitted with a patio, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. A balcony with river views is offered in every unit.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Casa Miradouro offers a sun terrace.Barbecue facilities are included and guests can also relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Vila Real is 25 mi from the accommodations, while Amarante is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 54 mi from Casa Miradouro.
- newslick designincredible view of dourowell equipped big kitchenas good as it comes
- Location was great for Douro! About a 20 minute drive to Peso de Regua. Small town Meso Frio was a 4 minute drive down the hill. The place was very nice with an amazing view! Just an fyi, a car would be required for a stay here. Hot shower and good a/c, good communication with the caretakers. All in all a great spot!
- New property. Excellent views of a Douro valley. Only four rooms.
- The best location in the douro valley with no doubt, the view was breathtaking and everything about this place was beautiful. Breakfast was nice, but other than that every single thing was above and beyond.
- Perfect! Amazing location and view. Spotlessly clean and well appointed. Wonderful experience.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cinfães