Casa Paz do Outeiro
Casa Paz do Outeiro features a games room with billiards, a garden and an outdoor swimming pool, which is treated exclusively with non-chemical elements. The Paredes de Coura center is a 12-minute drive away from the property.The rooms have a balcony, seating area and sofa. They come with a TV and a private bathroom. The apartments also feature a living room and an equipped kitchen. Free WiFi is available in all areas of the property.Guests of the rooms can enjoy a daily breakfast, which is served in the house’s meal area. Those staying at the apartments are welcome to prepare their own meals in the equipped kitchen at their disposal. Guests of the rooms have access to a communal kitchen.Free bicycles are available, for guests wishing to explore the natural trails of the region. The garden is ideal for a relaxing break, following a refreshing swim in the pool or a game of billiards in the games room.
The Vodafone Paredes de Coura music festival is one of the biggest in Portugal and is held each summer at a venue within a 10 minutes’ drive. The Coura riverside area is an 8-minute drive away. It is a 25-minute drive from Tui, in neighboring Spain.Porto’s Francisco Sá Carneiro International Airport is a 70-minute drive away from the Casa Paz do Outeiro. The Carvalha Train Station is a 27-minute drive away.
- Beautiful remote location. Really nice location with great pool.
- Estancia muy relajante en un alojamiento muy acogedor y agradable. Muy buena piscina con parte para nios, lo cual se agradece, ya que puede ser una zona algo calurosa en verano. Trato excelente por parte de la anfitriona. Bien situado para conocer esa interesante zona del norte de Portugal. La aldea en la que se ubica el alojamiento no cuenta con ninguna tienda, por lo que es necesario desplazarse en coche para cualquier compra a localidades como Paredes de Coura pero est relativamente cerca.
- Excelente servio e simpatia da proprietria da casa. Boas comodidades. Piscina muito boa. Bons acessos. A casa em timas condies.
- El espacio de ocio con la piscina con dos niveles segun edad y las tumbonas est genial! Nuestro apartamento estaba muy bien equipado.
- Heerlijk ontbijt, prachtlocatie en superleuk huisje met zwembad. Je kan er ook dicht in de buurt heerlijk eten en prachtig wandelen. Zelfs wilde paarden gezien
Quinta Do Fijo
Located 0.8 mi from Arcos de Valdevez, Quinta do Fijó B&B offers guests comfortable rooms and an outdoor swimming pool. There is a tennis court and horse riding activities in the property.Quinta do Fijó features twin and double rooms with private bathrooms. One of the rooms include a spa bath. The rooms are equipped with central heating, a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a sofa. Guests can access a shared lounge with sofas and TVFeaturing some rustic elements like exposed stone walls, Quinta do Fijó has a shared kitchen where guests can prepare their own meals. Alternatively guests can visit the traditional Portuguese restaurants in Arcos de Valdevez and taste the local gastronomy.It is recommended to have a car so guests can explore the most interesting places in the area. Ponte da Barca is 3.7 mi away and along the Lima River guests will find the beautiful town of Ponte de Lima. The historical city of Viana do Castelo is 30 mi away and Porto International Airport is 62 mi away.
- A simpatia do staffDo pequenoalmooDo local… autntico paraso… lindo
- Beauties of tourism, real people and cozy atmosphere,
- Benevolent owners.The location is convenient. In walking distance the city center and the river, along which you can walk or swim in it both in the afternoon and in the evening.The breakfast coffee is delicious
- Do sitio que completamente isolado de qualquer casa.
- A localizao boa, as comodidades so fantsticas, a quinta espectacular….o sr. Carlos, a filha e a esposa sempre disponveis para as informaes que pretendamos. Para uma prxima visita a esta zona, Arcos de Valdevez, com certeza que iremos ficar por l.
Casa Nobre do Correio-Mor
One of our top picks in Ponte da Barca. Overlooking the Lima River Valley and distant mountains of Peneda-Gerês National Park, this 17th-century manor house has a garden with outdoor pool. Facilities include a games room.Individually decorated, the rooms and suites at Casa Nobre do Correio-Mor include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some feature a four-poster bed, balcony or antique-style furniture.A continental breakfast is served in the room or breakfast room with large fireplace, chandelier and arched ceiling. Barbecue facilities and a bar are available, and within a 5-minute walk there are a few restaurants.Built by ancestors of the current owners, Casa Nobre do Correio is named after the postmaster who once lived here. Much of the original stone is still exposed. Table tennis and pool are provided, and there is free Wi-Fi.Set in Ponte da Barca, the guest house is 21 mi from Braga and there is free parking on site.
- Of all the places I stayed on my 2 week tour of Portugal, this restored 17th century manorhouse was my favorite. The house is dropdead gorgeous. The complimentary breakfast was the best I had in Portugal. The place is set up more like a house rather than a hotel, if you stay up after the rest of the guests go to bed and hang out in the enormous living room its very easy to imagine that you won the lottery and youre relaxing in your own portuguese mansion.
- A lovingly maintained beautiful Noble family Home gives the Experience of staying in a museum. The local lady who does the cooking, cleaning and Administers the bookings was very friendly. Breakfast included products from her own family garden. The owner of the house welcomed us personally, offered us a free upgrade and joined us for a friendly chat at breakfast. Wholeheartedly recommended!
- A unique and authentic noble house with extreme character. Ceu, Sky, the hostess, was delightful and supersympatico. Stay here to experience something completely different from standard accommodation, yet very comfortable.
- Superb mansion, breakfast, host and in addition to this, near to the regions attractions. Historic and exciting old Building.
- I had a very pleasant stay at Casa Nobre do correio Mor. The staff cu is a fantastic host. The breakfast is excellent with everything you need and even more.
With a garden and a terrace, Quinta Labruja has accommodations with free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at Quinta Labruja.Vigo is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Braga is 21 miles away.
- Quinta Labruja is simply one of the best stonehouses I have seen inside and out and it sits in a wonderful location overlooking the lush Portuguese countryside north of Ponte de Lima. I was treated like family here and enjoyed great meals and conversation with my hosts. They are wonderful people ready to share their love and passion with their guests. Thank you so much!
- Die wohl schnste Unterkunft, in der wir je bernachtet haben mit ruhiger Atmosphre und tollem Ausblick. Der Aufenthalt wird nur durch die unglaublich gastfreundlichen und liebevollen Gastgeber bertroffen, die einen wie Familienmitglieder behandeln. Man kann sich mit den beiden super unterhalten und sie sind stets mehr als zuvorkommend. Empfehlenswert ist auerdem das super Abendessen, das dort frisch zubereitet und gekocht wird und wirklich atemberaubend schmeckt.Wir werden dieses liebe Paar auf jeden Fall wieder besuchen.
- Atendimento impecvel e infraestrutura 5 estrelas! A vista dos quartos muito pacfica e buclica e o atendimento da Gisa e do Fred extremamente acolhedor. Um timo lugar para renovar as energias!
- Die Inhaber Gisela und ihr Mann sind sehr freundliche Gastgeber und haben die Pension mit Liebe eingerichtet. Bei der Ankunft haben wir einen Kaffee bekommen und auf dem Zimmer waren Obst und Wasser bereitgestellt. Das Abendessen war ein super leckeres vegetraisches Menue, das sehr schn angerichtet war. Das Frhstck war reichlich und gut.
Paço de Calheiros – Turismo de Habitação
Perched above the vineyards of Lima Valley and set in a 17th century manor house, Paço de Calheiros – Turismo de Habitação offers regional-style accommodations with antique furniture. There is an outdoor pool and a classical lounge area.Each room features high ceilings and is decorated with wooden furnishings. The private bathroom has blue and white ceramic Portuguese-style tiles and a bathtub.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining room overlooking the picturesque Lima Valley. Several restaurants serving locally infused cuisine are within a 10-minute drive away.Guests can sunbathe poolside or walk around the beautiful gardens and vineyard. Other activities include hiking and tennis. Paço de Calheiros – Turismo de Habitação has massage facilities, a private chapel and the spacious, tiled lounge area features antique décor and a fireplace.Medieval bridge and Largo de Camões are located in the historical city of Ponte De Lima, a 15-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at Paço de Calheiros – Turismo de Habitação.
- Staying at this grand estate was a dream … A palatial yet comfortable and inviting home steeped in centuries of family history, magnificent views of the vineyards and the valley beyond along with sunsets and moonrises, plentiful estateproduced fresh vinho verde, and the most hospitable and generous hosts … We couldnt have asked for more.
- Breakfast was set in an elegant dining room. It was a traditional Portuguese breakfast with freshly squeezed Orange Juice from the garden.
- Beautiful historic manor house with extensive gardens. We were greeted by the Count whose family has owned this property for centuries. He took us, and a group of walkers who arrive on the same day,on a tour of the house and hosted us for a dinner in his dinig room.
- This beautiful manor house is like stepping into another time. We knew from the description not to expect the amenities of a fancy hotel. It operates more like a BB, but one furnished with exquisite antiques. Breakfast was very good, and other meals can be provided when requested in advance. Evening meals are beautifully served and shared with other guests in a lovely old dining room. The location is quiet and relaxing with walking paths and shady retreats for sipping a glass of the nice wine produced on site while enjoying the stunning views. The staff is small but friendly and helpful. The Count is friendly, gracious, and attentive to his guests. The wonderful old city of Ponte de Lima, only a short drive away, is a fun place to visit and not nearly as crowded as many of Portugals medieval cities. I would definitely stay here again.
- The hostThe roomThe serviceThe locationThe breakfastThe wineThe dog
Casa da Portela de Sampriz
Located in Ponte da Barca, 30 miles from Barcelos, Casa da Portela de Sampriz provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Casa da Portela de Sampriz has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Braga is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Geres is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 63 miles from Casa da Portela de Sampriz.
- Beautiful place with a lot of character. Excellent hosts, eager to tell about the history of the house, and even more eager to make your stay as pleasant as possible providing maps for walking, giving tips which restaurants to visit, …. Good breakfast with a lot of choice eggs, variety of cheeses, meat, croissants, jams, …. Good beds and the rooms were tastefully decorated according to the history of the house.
- The view is awesome , the pool is also nice and refreshing, it feels like staying in a castle from the 20th. Breakfast was great
- The charming decor, the cleanliness, fantastic swimming pool and surroundings, overall a well done job of blending old world history, architecture and furniture and contemporary comfort.
- Ingenting fattades.Fantastic house from the 16th centuary. Restoured carefully. A warm welcome from the owner and his wife.
- Location was splendid, magnificent view. The house, garden and all the accomodation were extremely beautiful.The hospitality and friendlyness of the owner and staff was brillant. We also appreciated very much the explanation of the walks and the things to see in the region.
Miradouro do Castelo
Located in Castro Laboreiro, Miradouro do Castelo offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a restaurant and a bar.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking and cycling are possible nearby and Miradouro do Castelo can arrange a bicycle rental service.Geres is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Ribadavia is 25 miles away.
- the morning staff was very friendly. Quaint village with nice bedrooms, good showers and close to many hiking trails and rivers. Easy to check in. Plus, great views!
- Breakfast was simple but good. The staff was very friendly and tried everything to make the breakfast as enjoyable as possible! No limits on coffee or tea. The hotel is very quite and the people are very friendly. It is in a local village with a few restaurants en cafe. Its a nice place to stay for some hiking. If you want to see some tourist stuff its not the right place! Room and bathroom Is very clean. Beds are big and comfortable.
- Room is big and very clean and looks like new. The staff are great, very friendly and helpfull.It have parking lot and very quiet zone.
- A simple breakfast is included with the stay. When I told them I was checking out before breakfast starts at 830am they offered to pack me a breakfast the night before so that I could still eat before leaving! Great hospitality, service, and friendly staff.Room was simple but clean with updated styling. Bathroom is well equipped and very modern both telephone and rain shower heads, heated towel rack, handheld bidet, LED mirror.
- D. Prazeres is a very kind and friendly woman always with a smile Very comfortable rooms and great restaurante on the ground floor which is very convenient for dinner Simple but great breakfast bread, butter, coffee, tea, juice and jam
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cividade