|2||Bed & Breakfast Nagel||9.8||BOOKING.COM|
|3||B&B Oa6 Casa||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|4||B&B in old farmhouse||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
Bed & Breakfast Pommerloch is located near the main road, in between Bastogne and Wiltz. It offers modern decorated rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TV.The newly renovated bedrooms are modern in style and each has a private bathroom. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served in the veranda every morning.The historic city of Bastogne is just 8.1 mi away. The nearby area is ideal for long hiking and cycling trips. Lac de La Haute Sûre is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Room very clean, sheets were crisp, and shower was great.
- This place was awesome. Off the beaten path just a little which made it perfect for us. Our room looked out over a pasture where you could watch sheep grazing. Very quite and relaxing. The person checking us in was great. Put us into the main hotel for no extra money. Breakfast was also very good.
- Polite, friendly staff.Near Bastogne, good restaurant across the street. Great breakfast!
Very nice and clean place to stay.
Breakfast was exceptional good for a b&b
- Great location, perfect for exploring Ardennes. This was my second stay at B&B Pommerloch and it was as comfortable and enjoyable as the first time. Restaurant at the nearby hotel also offers extensive and affordable menu.
Bed & Breakfast Nagel
In the middle of the beautiful nature along the banks of the river l’Our, Hotel Nagel will be pleased to welcome you. Guests can make use of free Wi-Fi through the hotel as well as the free parking.All rooms come with a private bathroom. Some come with a balcony or terrace. Each room is fitted with a kitchen with a fridge and a flat-screen TV.during the summer, guests can enjoy their breakfast on the terrace.
- Squeaky clean, great location, old school interior but excellent value for money.
- Was a nice self contained apartment. Breakfast was good and served hot and cold food. Perfect stop for more than one night,unfortunately we were only passing through on our motorbike trip round Europe.
- Size of room with comfy beds and nice size TV. Balcony overlooked river bank so location is excellent for dogs. Bonus was having a kitchen and table and chairs at which to eat.
Good location and room for my dog.
Room was clean. Gas station was next to the hotel. They open till 21:30(friday)
So I could go get whatever I need.
I could walk to the town near the vianden castle with my dog.
- The room was spacious and tiled with a balcony, private bathroom, TV and kitchenette with a small fridge. The beds were comfortable. There was an excellent breakfast buffet that included cold meats, cheese, yoghurt, scrambled egg, bacon and sausages. The extra charge of 6 euros for our dog was reasonable. The restaurant food was tasty and well priced. There’s free parking on site.
B&B Oa6 Casa
The area is perfect for walking and admiring nature in the surrounding nature parks and the Mullerthal called “Little Switzerland”.All rooms are decorated in different styles from across the world. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower.Luxembourg Findel Airport is 17 mi away.
- Spacious room, decorative theme is ‘wellness’, meant to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. Loved the egg-shaped swinging chairs! With outside table and chairs. Breakfast is good and standard room service, which is a nice touch. Several good restaurants in walking distance. Friendly and helpful owner.
- The room was excellent, great wooden décor, everything you need provided. Breakast was delivered to room in a hamper, thermos coffee, hot milk, fresh rolls and pastries… the staff are very friendly and professional 🙂
- The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Everything worked. We liked the swing chairs and our favourite thing was the breakfast which was plentiful and brought to the room in a hamper. Our host was very helpful throughout our stay.
- Very well located. Great amenities including a swimming pool and sauna. Fantastic breakfast.
- Good and clean room, complete with all nessesairy things. Located in city center.
B&B in old farmhouse
Located in Bockholtz, 18 miles from Clervaux, B&B in old farmhouse has a bar and free WiFi.Units come with a kitchenette with a dining area, and a shared bathroom with free toiletries and shower. A microwave and fridge are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.B&B in old farmhouse has a sun terrace.A garden, grill and a playground are offered at the accommodation.Echternach is 30 miles from B&B in old farmhouse, while Houffalize is 31 miles from the property.
- We came at the B&B from our Bikepacking tour. We loved to have a kitchen and commonroom which we could use. Even the outside oppertunities like the BBQ ore playing some table tennis next to the farm. The hosts are very friendful and try to give you right away an at home feeling. The farm is just next to a river and in the beautiful nature of Luxemburg. After the night we even could stay a night longer at the campside. A great spot! We love to come back to this family runned place🤗👍❤️
- The hosts were exceptionally friendly and welcoming. Really beautiful location.
- Nice and cozy B&B stay relatively close to all attractions of the region (castles and little Switzerland). You can sit at the river bank watching birds and fish. Delicious breakfast, especially the eggs from the fancy egg-cooker 🙂 By all means the place exceeded our expectations.
- Friendly staff who were helpful and welcoming. Very comfortable stay.
- Zeer gastvrij en rustig gelegen camping. De B&B is in de oude schuur, maar volledig modern ingericht. Ontbijt is fantastisch, met een kabbelend beekje, en grazende koeien op de achtergrond. Kom graag terug!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Clervaux