Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Gros Islet! On the north shore of St. Lucia, the Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort overlooks the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea and features landscaped grounds and waterfalls, 6 outdoor pools and a luxury spa.The Windjammer’s air-conditioned rooms and villas feature free high-speed wired internet, cable TV, a mini-fridge and tea/coffee-making facilities. Bathrooms include hair dryers and free toiletries. Some of the fully-equipped villas have a private pool.The Serenity spa features a private pool area, steam room and treatment room overlooking tropical gardens. Treatments include aromatherapy, massages, body wraps and facials. The resort also has a hot tub and a gym.Casual and formal dining are available at this St. Lucia villa resort. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars to choose from.The Windjammer’s Jacquot Fun Club has supervised activities and theme nights for children from 4 to 12 years old. Teenagers can enjoy bonfire nights, karaoke and watersports at the Teen Club.
- Good location nice beach and very friendly staff Private pool attached with each villa is good
- The complementary breakfast and the waitresses there were excellent. All of the staff was very friendly. A special complement to Arlington who greets the guest and assists the guests upon arrival. He makes the Windjammer a place you want to return to. The nightly and afternoon entertainment was also excellent.
- The room was very comfortable and clean. My overall experience was excellent. Great breakfast.
- Great room with a strong AC unit and a nice pool outside the door. Papa Dons restaurant was good.
- The lay out was very reminiscent of a Greek coastal village.
One of our top picks in Rodney Bay Village. Overlooking Rodney Bay Marina, this colonial-style complex has an outdoor pool. Each elegant, air-conditioned Harmony suite offers free Wi-Fi, a seating area and a private balcony or patio.The bright, spacious suites are surrounded by tropical gardens and fountains. Each suite has a TV, mini-bar and coffee maker, while the private bathrooms include a bathtub and hairdryer.Set on the waterfront, The Edge restaurant is known for its European fusion cuisine and stunning views. Harmony Suites also offers a stylish sushi bar and a bistro.Harmony Suites is located just 650 feet from Reduit Beach, in Gros Islet. The complex has a dove shop, tour desk and car rental agency. Free public parking is also offered on site. There are yoga lessons available for a fee.
- Nice people, good location, walkable area, older property
- The staff made us feel so comfortable. It was well kept, so close to the beach. The pool area was full of lush green foliage, and the pool was really clean and the water wasnt freezing.
- The garden, pool and view of water. The condo is spacious and kitchen well equipped. Very peaceful and harmony is the right word. Staff went out of way to help
- Travis checked us in and was invaluable throughout our stay. He was helpful in every way and is definitely an asset to this hotel. The view from the room was incredible and we loved the little geckos that came to visit our patio every night. Rodney Bay is a lovely harbor and we could walk to everything we needed from our room. I loved having a little kitchenette as well.
- The room was spacious and very clean. The location cannot be beat. Very close to restraints shopping and the beach. The onl down side was the pool was out of operation but the beach is so close it didnt matter. Friendly staff and very helpful. Would stay here again.
Bay Gardens Beach Resort
One of our best sellers in Gros Islet! Featuring a prime location in Rodney Bay, this resort has colonial style architecture and direct access to scenic Reduit Beach. It features rooms with balconies overlooking the landscaped pool garden.Bay Gardens Beach Resort has a petal-shaped, lagoon-style pool featuring a whirlpool island. You can also book a massage on the seafront at the La Mer Spa.The air-conditioned rooms at this luxury resort incorporate traditional Caribbean elements such as ceiling fans and timbered porches. Each comes equipped with cable TV and a DVD player. Free Wi-Fi is provided in rooms and public areas.Dining options include the Trios Caribbean Fusion Restaurant and the Hi Tide Beachside Restaurant, which serves an all-day menu. Drinks are available from 3 different bars.Bay Gardens Beach Resort has a tour desk, and on-site activities include a fully equipped gym and various water sports on the beach. There is a playground and game room for children, and babysitting services can be arranged upon request.The Bay Gardens is just 5 miles from George FL Charles Airport and has free parking. It is adjacent to a number of restaurants and is a short walk from Treasure Bay Casino, the only casino on the island.
- We found the location gorgeous and so nice at the beach where the sand is clean and the surf is mostly calm. Very convenient to the rooms. The restaurant is in the open and perfectly situated for Covid times. The waiters/ waitresses are so friendly and nice. Food is pretty healthful lots of fish and vegetables. Health protocols were very good at the hotel and in St. Lucia. No one leaves the property for excursions except on a scheduled catamaran ride under supervision and not, obviously , by land.
- Service and the Staff was good. They were all cordial. Warm and hospitable
- The beach was beautiful white sand, long, and clean. The room was exceptional with lots of space and a bay view. The dining was superb with frequent dinner BBQs and live local music. Highly recommended!!
- it was my daughters birthday and the staff decorated and made this occasion even more special every night of our stay. she really really enjoyed this. we totally enjoyed the food, accommodation, the over all stay.
- Location, pool, beach, big rooms with big bathrooms, great wifi available everywhere even in the beach, smart tv I could use my Netflix account, friendly staff, free shuttle to the supermarket area
South Sea House
One of our top picks in Cap Estate. Boasting views of the golf course and the Atlantic Ocean, South Sea House is a self-catering property located in Cap Estate. It features an outdoor infinity pool with a furnished sun terrace and free WiFi internet access throughout the property.Opening out on to a balcony with a private plunge pool, each air conditioned apartment consists of an open-plan seating, dining and full kitchen area for the preparation of meals. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is also included. A hairdryer and free toiletries can be found in the bathroom.South Sea House provides free parking on site and is within 7 minutes’ drive from the Rodney Bay central area. The Pigeon Island Beach, offering various restaurants, is 2.1 mi away.Hewanorra International Airport is located 24 mi from the property and George F L Charles Airport is 6 mi. Car rental is available at the property.
- Very cozy and comfortable with a beautiful view. The owners are amazing people, I felt very welcomed and will definitely visit again.
- Perfect spot to come back to after enjoying the day around different areas of the island. We had friends staying close at a resort and wanted to be near them so this worked out great. We had everything we needed. Unfortunately we werent there enough to use the amenities like the infinity pool and the plunge pool. Next time!
- Wonderful place, very clean, spacious and comfortable with pool area and private jacuzzi. Hosts were very helpful and friendly. We really enjoyed our time and definitely recommend the place.
- This lovely place was not far from activities entertainment, yet not too close to the hustle and bustle. The location is peaceful with a fair amount of green and nature. The cool breeze was a constant welcome and the quietness a bonus. The owners are warm friendly, readily available yet completely our of your way. I will stay at South Sea House, over over over!
- No stones were left unturned in this beautiful property, from the layout,decor and overall the property. Comfortable and safe and the owners are just marvelous.
Bay Gardens Marina Haven
This hotel is located less than 0.6 mi from Rodney Bay Marina in Gros Islet and features free Wi-Fi, an outdoor swimming pool and car rental. Palm Haven also has an on-site restaurant and bar.Each room at this property features nautical themed décor, a cable TV and a safety-deposit box. They also come with a balcony or terrace, as well as a coffee maker and small seating area.The property’s restaurant serves a fixed menu all day, and offers seasonal buffets and room service. Guests will find other dining options within 1.2 mi of Palm Haven.Six one-hour Splash Waterpark passes are included per room.The island’s popular Reduit Beach is 1.6 mi from the hotel, and the capital city of Castries is located within a 15-minute drive. The tour desk can help guests arrange activities. George F.L. Charles Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- BREAKFAST WAS EXCELLENT. FRIENDLY STAFF AT RESTAURANT. AMBIANCE. SHUTTLE SERVICE.
- Friendly staff. Shuttles. The access to the resort. Water games. Cocktails. We even got a free massage courtesy Prisca. Great location…great location.
- I liked that they were apologitic for my inconvenience, staff were efficient and very helpfull ,hotel was clean and nice and food was amazing
- The staff was heavenly,they made my group feel most welcomed,so much that they wanted to stay. The staff that we were directly in contact with are Sunniva,Knishnal,Cleta,Candi,Drucilla, Francois,Ezekiel and the Shuttle drivers. They were all total servants to us and they made our trip a most memorable one. Thank you guys for your service. I would also like to mention Ashley at the reservations departgment,she is truly a gem,thanks Ashley.
- The water was big problem, the temperature will just change from hot to cold in seconds
Offering a garden, Cleopatra Villas and The Harbor is located in Rodney Bay Village. Le Diamant is 29 mi away. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.Featuring a terrace, all units have a seating and dining area. Some units feature a balcony and/or patio with sea views. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also available, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Towels are provided.Cleopatra Villas and The Harbor also includes an outdoor pool. The property also offers grocery delivery. The beach is a 6 minute walk away, while the nearest malls are a 1 minute walk from Cleopatra Villas and The Harbor.Car hire is available at the property and the area is popular for golfing and fishing. Sainte-Luce is 28 mi from Cleopatra Villas and The Harbor, while Sainte-Anne is 25 mi from the property.Hewanorra International Airport is 54 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- The location is great close to the water, shops, restaurants. Great villa extremely clean, thank you Josephine, well maintained lovely decor, parking, safety. We loved it.
- Its a roomy space with 2 1/2 baths with a great view of the marina and close to everything Rodney Bay has to offer! Clean and open concept with great outdoor patio complete with hammock!
- The property was spacious, modern, very clean and comfortable. It had everything we needed and more. It is really quiet and relaxing with beautifully maintained gardens and pool area. The location couldnt be more convenient for restaurants, shopping, going to the beach, and even going for a run.
- The villa was spacious and comfortable. Very central. Less than 5 minutes walk to restaurants and supermarkets.
- Fabulous place, clean, peaceful and friendly hosts. Loved the pool and security of the compound .
St. James’s Club Morgan Bay Resort – All Inclusive
With a beautiful setting on Choc Bay, St. James’s Club Morgan Bay features 4 outdoor swimming pools and a spa. This large resort offers 8 restaurants and bars overlooking the beach, gardens or pool area.Each air-conditioned room at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay has bright, modern décor. There is a coffee maker and satellite TV.Dining options at St. James’s Club Morgan Bay include buffet, individual menu and gourmet cuisine. There is also a grill, lounge bar and a swim-up bar.The resort features 4 tennis courts and offers a range of watersports including water skiing, snorkeling and sailing. There are also volleyball courts, fitness classes and a children’s club. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rodney Bay Marina and the nearest golf course are within a 10 minute drive of the St. James’s Club Morgan Bay. Castries City is 3 miles away.
- Very friendly staff, nice resort, private beach. Good resort for family holiday.
- Everything was in close proximity. Minor maintenance required but overall the grounds were lovely. The coffee shop was a true bonus. Bar service on the beach was great. Staff were fantastic.
- Location is great, food is very good for an allinclusive resort.
- The people at the plum tree cafe were the best. Easy the best food and freshest choices here. Worth the walk.
- Room was comfortable with excellent view on the sea. Very good room service. Comfy bed
Starfish St Lucia – All Inclusive
Offering an outdoor pool and and free WiFi in public areas, Starfish St Lucia – All Inclusive is located in Rodney Bay Village, 2,450 feet from Bay Walk Shopping Mall. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV, coffee maker and views of the sea or garden. All come with a private bathroom and extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property. This resort also has water sports facilities and car hire is available, while the area is popular for golfing and horse riding.Castries City is 6.2 mi from Starfish St Lucia – All Inclusive, while Sainte-Luce is 27 mi from the property. St Lucia Hewanorra Airport is 40 mi away.
- Loved the friendly staff, great beach location, spacious pool deck, and variety of food items at breakfast, lunch and dinner. There were plenty of organized and individual activities to keep us entertained.
- Once checked in all went well. Then entire property was well cared for, room and bathroom clean and smelled great. Meals were delicious with plenty of options. Celebrated my birthday, the staff were awesome and the serranade from our waiter added to the excitement. Staff were pleasant, lots of entertainment activities. Hotel was within walking distance from a lot of restaurants, bars and nightlife. General safe feeling as there was 24hr security. All in all great vacation. Thank you Starfish St Lucia…
- This facility is located on one of the better beaches in St. Lucia, the water is quite calm and very clear. The layout of the facility allows for adequate privacy yet ample enjoyment.
- Food was delicious and service was awesome. The staff members are really friendly and helpful.Overall an awesome experience.
- Breakfast was great, Lunch was good, Dinner started good and kept improving everyday. Hotel was generally clean.
A full-service spa, on-site dining and an outdoor pool is available in this resort in Castries. Tropical guest rooms include air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Pigeon Island National Park is 1.9 miles away.Bright rooms at Coco Palm include a refrigerator and coffee facilities. They feature hardwood or tiled floors with wood furniture. Rooms with a view include a private balcony.Ti Bananne Carribean Bistro & Bar serves a variety of cuisine including French and West Indian. The restaurant overlooks the pool and the Sunday brunch features steelpan music.Palm Coco offers car rental, airport shuttle and babysitting services. Guests can work out in the gym or enjoy a massage in the guest rooms, the tropical garden or on the roof deck.Castries Waterworks Forest Reserve is 11.3 miles from the resort. St. Lucia Golf Club is 0.4 miles away.
- Great location, and the complimentary breakfast was really good
- It was good for one night. The restaurant overlooking the pool was good, staff very friendly.
- The food was tasty and the staff was so family orientated is like we knew them already, they had us laughing making sure we were comfortable whole stay. Thanks Coco palm..sure to be back
- Being greeted by Ashton who is a very nice young man. The location was quiet and peaceful and was great to step unto Rodney Bay where there are malls/restaurants at our disposal.
- Everything was beautiful and the staff were very helpful
Poinsettia Villa Apartments
Located in Castries, Poinsettia Villa Apartments offers self-accommodations overlooking the Caribbean Sea less than 1.2 mi from Vigie Beach. It features an outdoor pool and free WiFi.Each spacious apartment here is air-conditioned and includes a full kitchen with a fridge, oven and stove. Guests will also find a seating area and a private balcony with pool or sea views. Guests can find a washer and dryer in each unit. Housekeeping service is offered at an additional cost, upon request.At Poinsettia Villa Apartments you will find a garden and a terrace, while a wide range of restaurants can be found within a short walk.Castries Town Center is just a 10-minute drive from the apartments. George F.L. Charles Airport can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- The apartment was fully furnished and clean with all the necessites to keep you comfortable.The owners of the apartment was very pleasant, kind and informative.The view from my room was beautiful.
- Great location for my event, clean a bit faster wifi would be better only because of the amount of data needed for this job…
- very helpful and friendly staffnice hotel in an..excellent location. Was very surprised at how nice our room was, with great outdoor view. We stayed there one night but it was wonderful.
- This was completely SELF CATERING. A generous welcome basket was provided. We arrived in the afternoon while the supermkt was open so no problem. Places nearby to have a meal if needed. Location was close to shops etc without intruding on a tranquil stay.Our hosts, Margot and Diane, plus their team, could not be more helpful in every way.. They assisted me in finding a medical professional who was a Godsend!We loved the view onto the harbour and the immediate peacefulness outside our apartment door. A 15 minute walk to Vigi beach and you can have a reasonably priced meal and drinks plus relaxing on the sand , if you do not want to venture far for a day.
- We enjoyed our stay and found the staff extremely polite and helpful.We loved the view down over Castries harbour, watching the cruise ships come in and the other boats going to and fro.We appreciated having Philip available to drive us to beach or store.We loved watching the birds and wildlife in the garden.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Corinthe