B&B Het Pakhuys
This design bed and breakfast is located in a former warehouse in De Rijp’s center. B&B Het Pakhuys offers bicycle rental and free Wi-Fi. Amsterdam and Alkmaar are a 20-minute drive.Each modern room has a light décor with exposed wooden beams. They feature a Nespresso coffee machine, mini-bar and flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. There is a variety of cafes and restaurants in the direct surroundings of B&B Het Pakhuys.You can relax in the garden on the terrace at the bed and breakfast. The natural surroundings of De Rijp are ideal for hiking and cycling. It is a 9-minutes’ drive to the A7 highway.
- Friendly staff and nice room with a good vieuw. Breakfast was fresh and enough what you want.The village is realy beautifull. Think parking is a lucky shot. We were lucky both times.
- Modern, very clean and well maintained. The hosts were very accommodating, spoke excellent English, gave good advice on transportation and provided an excellent breakfast each morning.The property is close to three restaurants within easy walking distance. The one across the street is owned by the BB owners and gave a 10 discount. Excellent food too!
- very spacious and nicely decorated room, excellent breakfast, terrace of the hotel alnogside the canal
- Amazing breakfast, owner with passion for his BB and restaurant, well done, top recommendation
- The breakfast was superb! The place feels like home away from home
Bed & Breakfast Prins Hendrik (Zuidschermer)
This former cheese farm dating from 1904 is located in a peaceful countryside location, only 3.1 mi from the center of Alkmaar. Prins Hendrik includes free Wi-Fi and parking. It is located in an area with many cycling routes and is 15 minutes’ drive from the beach in Bergen aan Zee.The simply-furnished rooms at Bed & Breakfast Prins Hendrik feature country-style décor and wooden floors. They also have access to a private or shared bathroom.Egmond aan Zee, which features a sandy beach, is less than 25 minutes’ drive away. Prins Hendrik Bed & Breakfast is a 35-minute drive from the center of Amsterdam. Haarlem and the Zuid-Kennemerland National Park are both 30 minutes away by car. Hoorn is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- This is a great location outside the City. Very private and quiet. Free parking a bonus. The breakfast served was outstanding and the Host was very accommodating.
- The location is central for trips in Northern Holland, very clear, good bads, nice breakfast, we were very satisfied
- The Breakfast was great! Host was very approachable and helpful.
- Very beatiful place, a lovely house. Has everything you need! Enjoy
- Very clean, nice owners, all that is needed was in apartment.
Shepherds House B&B
Shepherds House B&B is set in a farm at the edge of Limmen, offering cozy accommodations with access to a shared patio. It has a large garden with terrace.The rooms have a parquet floor and characteristic wooden ceiling beams. They have a sofa and a private bathroom with shower.The beaches of Castricum aan Zee are 4 mi away by car. Castricum’s trainstation, with easy access to Amsterdam is 2.5 mi away.
- The breakfast was abundant and delightfully presented. The decor unique unique and homey.
- We are return customers and like everything about this place farmhouse itself, its location, friendly and helpful staff, spacious and comfortable rooms having own bathroom, breakfast with home produce and glutenfree options, coziness, great spacious garden, cycling around in this beautiful area of flower fields.
- It is a lovely farmhouse, very spacious, clean and comfortable. Staff is very nice, friendly and helpful. We are return customers and choose this place every time we travel to the area. Large comfortable rooms. Good breakfast with homemade jam, eggs and produce from their own garden. Beautiful garden to have some rest after all day cycling.
- The service and reception are personal and warm. You feel welcome. To stay in a traditional farmhouse is special and it is an excellent point of departure for this part of the Netherlands.
- It was nice decorated. Room size was good. Breakfast was good. The owner lady was excellent. It location between trees and farms was fantastic. Sea coast is near too! Room was clean too.
B&B Habitat offers modern rooms located in a private home that used to be a laboratory. The exterior of the property has a modern sleek look.The spacious and modern rooms come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a large wardrobe. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries, a hairdryer and heated floors. The rooms are nonsmoking.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the kitchen or on the garden terrace. Bike rental is available at B&B Habitat.Wijk aan Zee’s beach is about 3.1 mi from Habitat. Beverwijk Railway Station is about 10 minutes’ walk away, and provides direct access to Amsterdam’s city center within 25 minutes. The B&B is at walking distance from different restaurants.
- We had a wonderful time. The house is beautifully decorated as well as the rooms. Frederick is an amazing host and serves the most delicious breakfast. Thanks to her recommendations we discovered some very nice places.
- The breakfast was awesome! Just tell the owner if you want to eat there or not. Room was excellent, very personal and just like at home, extremely clean, quiet and the bed is awesome. We had the best sleep on a trip, ever.
- Room is nice cosy and feel like home. Frederick is friendly, taking care and helpful. We sure come back to her place.
- Stylish and cosy with the most friendly, helpful and dedicated host. Delicious breakfast.
- Amazingly Stylish and very well equipped. Great owner and great hosting, friendliness. Very special breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Alkmaar! This uniquely-themed guest house features Roman-style interiors and free Wi-Fi. Pension Onassis features a spacious garden with a barbecue terrace and is only a 10-minute walk from the famous cheese market in Alkmaar.The rooms at Onassis have cable TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Each morning a continental-style breakfast is served in the themed dining room.Alkmaar Railway Station is a 15-minute walk away. The center of Amsterdam is 40 minutes away by car. The sandy beach is 5 mi from the property. Guests at Onassis Pension can rent a bicycle or request a packed lunch for day trips.
- The breakfast was extraordinary The bed was comfortable. Hosts very good.
- Very friendly host who provided restaurant recommendations. Very centrally located in downtown Alkmaar. Parking for the bicycles in the entrance hall. Clean room with good breakfast.
- Great location, halfway between train station and Cheese Market. Could have walked but took a bus, very easy. The owners were friendly, gave good info and directions. Parking was available in front of Pension. When the owner heard I took the train, he gave me a ride to the station the next morning and a pass that upgraded my journey to 1st class. Excellent breakfast, comfortable bed. Would stay here again.
- Beautiful accommodation in a stunning location. Best sleep i have had in weeks!Atmosphere very friendly and had the most delicious breakfast handed to me in the morning! 10/10
- Its a beautiful place! The hosts are very friendly and accommodating.
B&B Welterusten…in Langedijk
B&B Welterusten…in Langedijk is located in Broek op Langedijk. Free WiFi access is available at this accommodations. Alkmaar’s city center is 5.4 mi by car.Located on the upper level, the room of this property will provide you with 2 bedrooms, one of which features a flat-screen TV and a seating area. It can be reached by stairs. Extras include a mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities and a microwave. The private bathroom and toilet are located on the ground floor and offer a bath, a walk-in shower and a hairdryer.A complete breakfast is offered daily. Guests can also visit one of the many restaurants that are within walking distance of the accommodations.The bed and breakfast is 11 mi from the beach of Bergen aan Zee and Heerhugowaard’s train station is 2.2 mi. Schiphol Airport is 33 mi away. The property offers free private parking.
- Lovely place, excelent breakfast and very kind host . Thank you !
- The whole experiance was great. Beutifull place and rooms. Awsome breakfast and located in a Beutifull neighborhood. The hostess is super nice and friendly. We give 5 thumbs up
- Everything! Big bedroom on a the first floor, nicely decorated. Coffee and tea offered and good advice from the hostess for a restaurant nearby she even booked the table for us. Big bathroom on the ground floor with a bath and an italian shower. Breakfast was excellent with lots of variety and great quality products. Hosts super kind and welcoming, very caring. Good location to visit Alkmaar or go to the sea.
- BB Welterusten is one of those rare finds in life. The BB is beautifully created with a decor that fits a boutique style environment. The owner is welcoming and the service is outstanding. The BB has two spacious bedrooms both with double beds, TV and the master has a little seating area and coffee/tea making facilities. The bathroom downstairs is very spacious equipped with a big bath, his/hers sinks and a larger shower space. The condition of the BB is really nice and well kept. Breakfast is freshly made and made available at the time you choose with variety every morning.Parking is on site and off road and the area is beautiful for a morning walk.We will definitely be back here!
- The location is lovely.The bedroom is spacious.Breakfast was delicious.The hosts are very friendly.Beautiful bathroom.
Casa De Palmas
One of our best sellers in Alkmaar! This Mediterranean-inspired property is located in Alkmaar and offers a self-catering accommodations, as well as a guest room. Train station Alkmaar is 1.1 mi away with direct links to Amsterdam Central Station and Zaandam.The holiday home comes with a balcony, a living room and a well-equipped kitchen. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and complimentary toiletries. The guest room comes with cable TV and a roof terrace. Free WiFi and free private parking are also available.The Cheese Museum is 1.4 mi away. Amsterdam is 25 mi from the property.
- Everything was perfect. The place is beautiful, in a qiet location. The decoration is so peasing and confortable.Next year, i defnetly intend to stay there, again.
- Property was very clean, we had a lovely time. The owner was friendly and very helpful.
- Ontzettend vriendelijke en nette gastvrouw. Super ontbijt en erg smaakvol ingericht het appartement.
- Ein entzckendes kleines stilvoll eingerichtetes Ferien Haus an einer alten Gracht gelegen, Blick auf den Garten mit Palmen und die alte Gracht. Die Kchenzeile enthlt alles was man braucht, die Besitzerin hat an viele Details gedacht. Die Besitzerin ist sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Das Haus ist ruhig gelegen und Wenn man die Balkontre zur Gracht bei Nacht schliet, hrt man auch die Ringstrae kaum mehr. Die Treppe zu dem Raum mit den zwei zustzlichen Betten ist sehr steil. Die beiden Leihfahrrder sind alt und mhsam .An der Strae vor dem Haus haben wir immer einen Parkplatz gefunden. Wir werden sehr gerne wiederkommen.
- We werden allereerst zeer hartelijk ontvangen en wat een verademing als je met ruim 33 graden buiten de schuifpui open doet en het is er 17 graden. Heeeeeeeerlijk! De inrichting was erg gezellig en alles zag er netjes uit. Ontbijt was ook zeer gevarieerd iedere ochtend. Binnen 10 minuten waren we in Egmond aan Zee. En het centrum van Alkmaar is ook erg gezellig. We gaan er zeer zeker een keer terug.
Bed & Breakfast De Koegang
Featuring a terrace and a spacious garden of 5000 m2, Bed & Breakfast De Koegang is located on the 1st floor of a traditional Dutch farmhouse in Zuidermeer at a distance of 5 mi from Hoorn.The room includes a separate living area with a TV and DVD player. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and a toilet. There are coffee and tea facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator.The surroundings of Bed & Breakfast De Koegang is suitable for hiking and cycling. Boat rental can be arranged upon request. This B&B owns several farm animals such as chickens, ducks, sheep and geese.Alkmaar, where there is a characteristic Dutch cheese market on Fridays, can be reached within 15 minutes by car. The Ijsselmeer is 5 mi from the property, while Amsterdam is a 35-minute car drive.
- The hospitality, nature, quiteness…Shall recommend to friends.
- Comfy beds, excellent breakfast, and a wonderful host. We got to experience the true Dutch farm and countryside living.
- Beautiful house in the countryside, very quiet and peaceful. Nice green surroundings, very nice place to take a rest from everyday life and just enjoy the silence. Very spacious rooms, felt like home.
- Beautiful location, amazing huge appartment, delicious breakfast, and nice friendly host. What else could you ask for?
- Excellent place to spend a holiday in a beautiful part of the Netherlands.
Surrounded by Wognum’s quiet countryside, Wijngaard Saalhof has a gourmet restaurant and an organic vineyard. It offers rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi. Hoorn is a 10-minute drive away.All of the accommodations at Wijngaard Saalhof benefits from flat-screen TV with either cable or satellite connection. Picturesque views over the vineyard can be enjoyed in each room.The center of Wognum is 0.6 mi away. Saalhof Wijngaard has free private on-site parking and offers a bicycle rental service and packed lunches for guests wishing to explore the area.There is an information center and a tasting room which are located in the restored barn dating from the 1920s. A terrace overlooks the estate and is a relaxing place to enjoy a glass of wine.
- Nice winery. Good breakfast. Room is adequate. Priced correctly.
- Quiet, comfortable, available staff to answer any questions and give recommendations they were also great with our young daughter. It is our second time staying there. We didnt go to the restaurant as we cooked in the cabin each evening. Had absolutely no issues. Would definitely go back a third time. Supplied with a travel cot for our daughter.
- Lovely room and staff. Excellent breakfast. Restaurant unfortunately closed but a very good one close by
- Great spot in Wognum, and very pleasant location in a vineyard. Best accommodations to stay in were the cabins, very pleasant and well equipped. Can also stay in the main house good breakfast. Very nice and helpful hosts.
- The quiteness of the place, practically total comfort. Super equipped kitchen, nice shower, dining and living room corner, covered terrace with table.
Bed & Breakfast Opperdoes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed & Breakfast Opperdoes offers pet-friendly accommodations in Opperdoes, 27 mi from Amsterdam. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property. A garden with patio and a whirlpool are featured.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Alkmaar is 16 mi from Bed & Breakfast Opperdoes, while Egmond aan Zee is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 34 mi from Bed & Breakfast Opperdoes.
- Room was very big, well decorated and clean. Bed was very big and comfortable. Room doors opened to the garden, with an independent entrance.
- Het was gewoon helemaal top.We kunnen echt niets bedenken dat anders zou moeten.We komen zeker terug.
- De enorme ruimte, heerlijk rustig en een gezellige ontvangst en ontbijt in de ochtend. Helemaal top.
- die Appartements waren ausgebucht und uns wurde eine Privatunterkunft im Nebenhaus zur Verfgung gestellt.Tolle Gestedie Unterkunft liegt ein bisschen abseits und ruhig gelegen. Im Garten konnten wir herrlich entspannen.
- Hartelijke ontvangst! Leuke, knusse kamer met alles wat je nodig hebt en uitzicht op het groen. Heerlijk rustige omgeving. Genoeg leuke eettentjes in het nabijgelegen Medemblik. En niet te vergeten, een zeer smakelijk ontbijt geserveerd op de kamer.
Looking for: Best Hotels in De Beemster