Located in Deurningen, 10 miles from Ootmarsum, Erve Grootenhuys has a shared lounge and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.At Erve Grootenhuys guests are welcome to use a sauna.A terrace can be found at the accommodation, along with a garden.Enschede is 8 miles from Erve Grootenhuys, while Bad Bentheim is 16 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was amazing. Mostly locally sourced ingredients and I had the yummiest omelette! We left early the second morning so they kindly made us a lunch package. The house was beautiful, the alpacas were SO cute and the pool/sauna was a dream.
- Modern, clean stylish rooms. Countryside location. Enjoyed swim in the lovely pool
- Loved how clean everything was, the attentiveness of host and hostess, how modern and fresh all the facilities were and of course the swimming pool! Had a fantastic stay with my mom for her birthday. Great base for birdwatchers/naturelovers to go on walks.
- Friendly, lots of litlle extras, very good location.
- Excelent as always . Spotless and lovely breakfast.
Bed & Breakfast Kroese
Set in Oldenzaal, 9.3 mi from Ootmarsum, Bed & Breakfast Kroese offers a garden and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace is available on site and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Bed & Breakfast Kroese.Enschede is 6.8 mi from the accommodations, while Bad Bentheim is 14 mi from the property.
- Its a comfort place,the room and the breakfast are all nice. The host is really kind, although she doesnt speak English, but she still care about the traveler who lives here.
- Excellent, varied breakfast served by a lovely host
- Clean and spacious rooms, nice host, clean bathroom.
- A friendly welcome. Comfortable bedroom. A simple but adequate breakfast. Convenient for the motorway.
- Mooie locatie, vriendelijke gastvrouw, heerlijk geslapen en s ochtends een fantastisch ontbijt
Erve Fakkert is set in a farm house, surrounded by the quaint landscape of Twente and its many cycling trails. It has modern decorated accommodations and a large backyard terrace.Large box-spring bedding, a flat-screen TV and a tea/coffee maker are standard for all rooms. Each is with their unique style and comes with spacious bathroom.A complimentary breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. Oldenzaal center city only 2.5 mi away, offering a wide range of restaurants.Golf and Country Club ‘t Sybrook is 8.1 mi away. Sauna Saré is 5.6 mi away by car and offers a special rate guests of Erve Fakkert.
- The breakfast was up to standard for Netherlands BBs. The location is great in one of the prettiest parts of Netherlands and the themed rooms are neat, modern and very clean. The host is extremely helpful. This was my third visit and I will definitely be back.
- Breakfast was not luxury as in a 5star hotel, but complete and served at the tabel. Enough variation and fresh fruit every day.
- Really comfortable beds, great breakfast. Very relaxing place to stay.
- Sympathic welcome,nice surroundingsgood bedsgood bathroom
- Bedrooms are very comfortable and big, walk in showers are very nice. The property is well maintained throughout.
Op ‘t Oorbeck
One of our top picks in Enschede. Op ‘t Oorbeck is a historic family farm which was first mentioned in records during 1338. The farm is located on the edge of a forest in rural Twekkelo, just 3.7 mi from Enschede center.Each country styled accommodations has free Wi-Fi and benefits from garden views. They also come with a flat-screen TV, original features such as exposed wooden beams and a private bathroom with a shower and/or bath.Hengelo is 2.5 mi away and the University of Twente can be reached within 10-minutes by car. Both the A1 and A35 highways are within an 11-minute drive from Op ‘t Oorbeck.
- Beautiful location room in a really nice rural environment. The bed was comfortable, the breakfast delicious the host very friendly. Second time we are staying here and we will definately come back next summer!
- Wonderful pastoral BB, beautiful setting, eclectic, stylish room. Nice bed and bathroom. The host was welcoming and helpful.
- The scenery is very iddilic and the old farm and rooms are beautifully restored and future proof.
- Very nice breakfast with all the typical dutch good stuff. Very accommodating with glutenfree bread alternative. The newly renovated detached house customised for families is fantastic with its interior of dutchvietnamese fusion. Fully equipped kitchen and dining room makes a longer stay very easy. Also a very enjoyable beautiful teagarden, peaceful surroundings and great bike/walking trails.
- Beautiful garden, great breakfast and friendly owner.
B&B De Pepper
A peaceful green setting and rooms with country-style décor combine at De Pepper, 20 minutes’ drive from Enschede. This 19th-century former farm offers bicycle rental and continental breakfast.Each of the rooms at B&B De Pepper offers a view over the fields, pastures or the farm. Tea and coffee making facilities are available in all of the rooms. Some rooms benefit from a kitchenette or flat-screen satellite TV.The spacious grounds at De Pepper B&B include private parking and several terraces. Restaurant De Nachtegaal is less than 650 feet away. Hengelo is a 10-minute drive from the guest house.
- This is a well presented, clean property. The proprietor was very helpful and accommodated my late arrival and early departure by bicycle
- Everything was allright, breakfast was perfect for me with excellent strong short coffee.
- Nice and clean!Good location.Excellent place with friendly staff.Perfect and fresh food!
- Everything, the breakfast was exceptional, the room was a good size with private shower and wc. We were able to borrow two bikes so we didnt have to rent them.Loved watching the kittens playing outside.Theres a great local restaurant within walking distance.
- Extremely well welcomed, clean and well organised! One of the best stay ever!
B & B Aan ‘T Volkspark
Located at Volkspark at 1.2 mi from the center of Enschede, B & B Aan ‘T Volkspark offers a spacious room and free parking on site. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The room features a seating area including a TV and DVD player. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and toilet. An electric kettle is also available.At B & B Aan ‘T Volkspark you will find a garden and guests have access to a shared kitchen. Guests can make use of free bicycles upon request.The bed and breakfast is 2,950 feet from Naturemuseum Enschede, 0.6 mi from Rijksmuseum Enschede, 0.7 mi from Enschede Station and 0.9 mi from Holland Casino Enschede. There are many restaurants and bars in the center of Enschede.
- I liked that the host was very friendly and helpful, and he made sure i was having a good stay. I was allowed to borrow a bike without problems. The city centre is very close by so i was able to bike there in about 5 minutes. There was a great variety of breakfast. The room looked really nice nicer than i expected. The bathroom also looked super clean and fresh and had the necessary products like shampoo, conditioner and shower gel available. I only had to pay the next morning when i checked out. Overall i had a great experience spending my night at B B Aan T Volkspark!
- So lovely place with its unique design and spacious roomComfortable and also very peaceful place to work, room has a comfortable table and chair, high speed WiFiVery friendly hosts, a great breakfast
- Friendly staff and great room!Location is close to citycentre, just on walking distance.Breakfast was good and more than enough!
- Our hosts made us feel very welcome, cant fault our stay
- I did not stay long but the host made me feel at home and was very friendly.The accomodation is excellent. I strongly recommend.
Located on a farmhouse in a rural area in Rossum at 6.2 mi from the German border, De Hörst offers a garden and free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room is located on the ground floor comes with a washbasin and floor heating. The bathroom facilities are shared. Senseo Coffee/tea facilities are available for free, as well as a fridge and microwave.At De Hörst you will find a terrace and barbecue facilities can be used upon request. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and walking.There are several restaurants available within a radius of 3.1 mi. The city Enschede can be reached within 20 minutes by car.
- de buitengewoon vriendelijke ontvangsthet zeer comfortabele bedde kamer was prima schoon gemaakthet ontbijt was heel uitgebreid en lekker en je kon wanneer je dat wilde ook een lunchpakket samenstellende rustige locatie
- De gastvrijheid, de hartelijke ontvangst en het uitgebreide ontbijt.
- Het ontbijt was uitstekend. Vers fruit, jus dorange, yogurt gekookt eitje. Echt heerlijk
- Bed en ontbijt waren fantastisch, heel rustige ligging.
- Heerlijke plek om tot rust te komen en te kunnen wandelen en fietsen in prachtige omgeving en prima accommodatie met leuk priv terrasje
B&B Oekepoek Down Town
One of our best sellers in Enschede! Located in the heart of Enschede, B&B Oekepoek offers rooms with cable TV. Free WiFi access is available here.The rooms offer a dining area, a refrigerator, an electric kettle and a Nespresso coffee machine. The private bathroom features a shower and a toilet.B&B Oekepoek Down Town also offers 2 apartments with a large kitchen, fully equiped, a livingroom and a bathroom. Coffee and tea are included, breakfast can not be booked with the apartments.The bed and breakfast is 700 feet from Holland Casino Enschede and 1,650 feet from Enschede Station.
- Tiny room but beautiful. Nice stay, in the down town area near reataurant, shops.
- Paulina was a wonderful host. She reached out to us by text before our arrival. The apartment itself is large, clean, and very comfortable. It is particularly well suited for people who, like us, are touring by bicycle. There was safe, convenient, indoor storage for the bikes. The location is great convenient to the town square and close to good restaurants. BIG BONUS POINTS In three weeks of touring Europe during a terrible heat wave, this was the only property that provided fans. What a great place! The next time that we tour in this part of Europe, we will alter our itinerary to include this place.
- We were very happy with the amount of space in the apartment and it was very wellequipped. The location was excellent to both wander around Enschede to explore, as well as for my work at UTwente. I would very much recommend Oekepoek for travellers and new starters alike
- Great aparthament, very clean , just in the midle of town !!!
- Paulina was super friendly and helpful on arrival and also beforehand with messages. The room was well decorated and tasteful, fridge and coffee machine with small table and chairs. The beds were really comfortable and the bathroom was good. To be fair for the money you cant do much better. Its literally a 2 minute walk to the old market area of Enschede.
B&B De Beiert
Located in an old Farm, Gasterij De Beiert is a B&B located in Delden, in the rural area of Twente. Guest can benefit a terrace, views of the flower garden and a forest. Free WiFi and private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV, working space, and box spring bed. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Gasterij De Beiert features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property. Breakfast is served in the common dining area, De Gelagkamer.The surrounding area is popular for cycling and walking, and provides many trails. Castle Twickel is 2.8 mi from the property. Hengelo is 6.2 mi from Gasterij de Beiert, while Enschede is 12 mi away.
- Pretty good for business trip overnight rest. Cannot judge the tourist sites as we have only stayed 1 night for business trip. Appreciated attitude of the owners they waited for us until 2300 when we have arrived.
- Friendly staff. Warm welcome. Great breakfast with suikerbrood! Beds are very comfortable.
- Beautiful location, spacious rooms and very comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff. We plan to return
- Very cozy and homely place. Breakfast is good. Very beautiful and spacious garden. Host are helpful.
- Everything was fine! Would come back at any time …Clear recommendation from my side
Bed and breakfast de Boerderij
Located in Albergen, Bed and breakfast de Boerderij has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes, a garden and a shared lounge.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Bed and breakfast de Boerderij has a grill.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.Recreatiepark Het Hulsbeek is 9 miles from Bed and breakfast de Boerderij. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 68 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Modern, clean, spacious, good parking, good wifi, lots of great food, pleasant hosts
- Very comfortable. Lot of space. Everything what you need. Definitely will come back
- The property and staff were fantastic.Only let down is you really do need your own transport as well out the way and taxis were very expensive.Wouldbe ideal for motorcycles on tour.On a side note I would like to thank the owner for getting me to the station
- Very comfortable, good breakfast, lovely sitting area, exceptionally clean, fantastically quiet and with lovely hosts.
- Ontbijt was heel goed, meer dan voldoende. Goed opgelost ivm corona.. niet allemaal in dezelfde ruimte ontbijten.Kamer en bed was prima
Looking for: Best Hotels in Deurningen