Casa das Torres da Facha
Nestled among the mountains of Fascha, Casa das Torres offers rooms in an 18th century baroque style house. There is an outdoor pool, sun terrace and landscaped gardens. Ponte de Lima is a 10-minute drive away.The rooms at Casa das Torres da Facha feature antique-style wooden furnishing. Each has a modern private bathroom with a combined bath and shower. Some rooms have stone walls.A buffet breakfast is served daily in traditional-style dining room. Several restaurants serving regional and national Portuguese cuisine are within a 5-minute drive.Guests can sunbathe poolside on the sun loungers or walk through the garden with outdoor seating areas and views of the Alto-Minho countryside. Indoors, there is an elegantly furnished lounge area and billiards room. Other activities include hiking and cycling.The coastal town of Monserrate is 30-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- The pool, the location, the staff. Everything was perfect.
- The coziness of the house, the pool view, the staff.
- Amazing host, beautiful and historically interesting rooms, swimming pool, the view from the terrace.
- The very friendly owner welcomed us with a drink. The beautifully located pool could be used at any time, even late at night. Breakfast was included and rich. The apartment with two bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and a terrace was perfect for our family with two teenagers.
- Beautiful appartment very large rooms, kitchen, living, all traditional style like the villa itself. The owner was very kind, lots of interesting tips and advices. Breakfast was great served in the villa in one of the amazing rooms. Historic setting everywhere. The swimming pool was excellent with a marvelous view.
Hotel Pinheiro Manso
Located in the ancient Minho region, Hotel Pinheiro Manso offers simply furnished rooms with a modern private bathroom. There is an outdoor pool, a bar and a terrace. Ponte de Lima is a 10-minute drive away.Each room features a TV and a private bathroom, along with a view.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the brightly decorated dining room. Several cafés, bars and restaurants serving regional and national Portuguese cuisine are within a 10-minute drive.Guests can sunbathe poolside on the surrounding grass areas, walk through the gardens or relax on the terrace. Indoors, Pinheiro Manso has a lounge area with a flat-screen TV and a snack bar. Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas.The historical town of Viana do Castelo is a 30-minute drive away. Hotel Pinheiro Manso is a 1-hour drive from Francisco de Sá Carneiro Airport. Free private parking is available at the Residencial.
- Very clean. Staff worked really hard to please us. Provided a very generous dinner and breakfast.
- Dinner was provided at a cost and served by a very cheerful woman. She also packed a breakfast so we could leave early. Thanks.
- The barbershop next door sells beer Friendly staff, nice little pool in backyard
- Very friendly staff and excellent breakfast options.
- Um hotel pequeno, sossegado, com uma boa piscina. Atendimento muito simptico e eficiente. Limpeza diria e bem feita. Pequeno almoo completo e bom. Zona muito sossegada com estacionamento para o carro. nico seno o wifi no dos melhores…
Paço de Calheiros – Turismo de Habitação
Perched above the vineyards of Lima Valley and set in a 17th century manor house, Paço de Calheiros – Turismo de Habitação offers regional-style accommodations with antique furniture. There is an outdoor pool and a classical lounge area.Each room features high ceilings and is decorated with wooden furnishings. The private bathroom has blue and white ceramic Portuguese-style tiles and a bathtub.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining room overlooking the picturesque Lima Valley. Several restaurants serving locally infused cuisine are within a 10-minute drive away.Guests can sunbathe poolside or walk around the beautiful gardens and vineyard. Other activities include hiking and tennis. Paço de Calheiros – Turismo de Habitação has massage facilities, a private chapel and the spacious, tiled lounge area features antique décor and a fireplace.Medieval bridge and Largo de Camões are located in the historical city of Ponte De Lima, a 15-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at Paço de Calheiros – Turismo de Habitação.
- Staying at this grand estate was a dream … A palatial yet comfortable and inviting home steeped in centuries of family history, magnificent views of the vineyards and the valley beyond along with sunsets and moonrises, plentiful estateproduced fresh vinho verde, and the most hospitable and generous hosts … We couldnt have asked for more.
- Breakfast was set in an elegant dining room. It was a traditional Portuguese breakfast with freshly squeezed Orange Juice from the garden.
- Beautiful historic manor house with extensive gardens. We were greeted by the Count whose family has owned this property for centuries. He took us, and a group of walkers who arrive on the same day,on a tour of the house and hosted us for a dinner in his dinig room.
- This beautiful manor house is like stepping into another time. We knew from the description not to expect the amenities of a fancy hotel. It operates more like a BB, but one furnished with exquisite antiques. Breakfast was very good, and other meals can be provided when requested in advance. Evening meals are beautifully served and shared with other guests in a lovely old dining room. The location is quiet and relaxing with walking paths and shady retreats for sipping a glass of the nice wine produced on site while enjoying the stunning views. The staff is small but friendly and helpful. The Count is friendly, gracious, and attentive to his guests. The wonderful old city of Ponte de Lima, only a short drive away, is a fun place to visit and not nearly as crowded as many of Portugals medieval cities. I would definitely stay here again.
- The hostThe roomThe serviceThe locationThe breakfastThe wineThe dog
Casa Nobre do Correio-Mor
One of our top picks in Ponte da Barca. Overlooking the Lima River Valley and distant mountains of Peneda-Gerês National Park, this 17th-century manor house has a garden with outdoor pool. Facilities include a games room.Individually decorated, the rooms and suites at Casa Nobre do Correio-Mor include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some feature a four-poster bed, balcony or antique-style furniture.A continental breakfast is served in the room or breakfast room with large fireplace, chandelier and arched ceiling. Barbecue facilities and a bar are available, and within a 5-minute walk there are a few restaurants.Built by ancestors of the current owners, Casa Nobre do Correio is named after the postmaster who once lived here. Much of the original stone is still exposed. Table tennis and pool are provided, and there is free Wi-Fi.Set in Ponte da Barca, the guest house is 21 mi from Braga and there is free parking on site.
- Of all the places I stayed on my 2 week tour of Portugal, this restored 17th century manorhouse was my favorite. The house is dropdead gorgeous. The complimentary breakfast was the best I had in Portugal. The place is set up more like a house rather than a hotel, if you stay up after the rest of the guests go to bed and hang out in the enormous living room its very easy to imagine that you won the lottery and youre relaxing in your own portuguese mansion.
- A lovingly maintained beautiful Noble family Home gives the Experience of staying in a museum. The local lady who does the cooking, cleaning and Administers the bookings was very friendly. Breakfast included products from her own family garden. The owner of the house welcomed us personally, offered us a free upgrade and joined us for a friendly chat at breakfast. Wholeheartedly recommended!
- A unique and authentic noble house with extreme character. Ceu, Sky, the hostess, was delightful and supersympatico. Stay here to experience something completely different from standard accommodation, yet very comfortable.
- Superb mansion, breakfast, host and in addition to this, near to the regions attractions. Historic and exciting old Building.
- I had a very pleasant stay at Casa Nobre do correio Mor. The staff cu is a fantastic host. The breakfast is excellent with everything you need and even more.
Casa da Portela de Sampriz
Located in Ponte da Barca, 30 miles from Barcelos, Casa da Portela de Sampriz provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Casa da Portela de Sampriz has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Braga is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Geres is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 63 miles from Casa da Portela de Sampriz.
- Beautiful place with a lot of character. Excellent hosts, eager to tell about the history of the house, and even more eager to make your stay as pleasant as possible providing maps for walking, giving tips which restaurants to visit, …. Good breakfast with a lot of choice eggs, variety of cheeses, meat, croissants, jams, …. Good beds and the rooms were tastefully decorated according to the history of the house.
- The view is awesome , the pool is also nice and refreshing, it feels like staying in a castle from the 20th. Breakfast was great
- The charming decor, the cleanliness, fantastic swimming pool and surroundings, overall a well done job of blending old world history, architecture and furniture and contemporary comfort.
- Ingenting fattades.Fantastic house from the 16th centuary. Restoured carefully. A warm welcome from the owner and his wife.
- Location was splendid, magnificent view. The house, garden and all the accomodation were extremely beautiful.The hospitality and friendlyness of the owner and staff was brillant. We also appreciated very much the explanation of the walks and the things to see in the region.
Quinta Da Agra
One of our best sellers in Ponte de Lima! Quinta da Agra is a renovated 17th century home inserted in tranquil green surroundings within Ponte de Lima. Surrounded by secular olive trees, the property includes an ample green garden and an outdoor swimming pool.All double or twin rooms at the Quinta da Agra include a private bathroom with either a bath or a shower. The comfortable, country-style rooms also include a view, a wardrobe and a desk. Free Wifi is available in the public areas of the property.A breakfast buffet is served each morning for all guests of the Quinta Da Agra and can be taken al fresco. Barbecue facilities are also available for guests to use at their leisure. Ponte de Lima is 1.2 mi away and features a variety of traditional restaurants serving characteristic Portuguese meals.Guests are welcome to take a refreshing swim in the swimming pool and enjoy the countryside view from the sun loungers. A games room with billiards is also a part of the property. The nearest golf course is 1.2 mi away, for golfing enthusiasts to enjoy. The riverside is 0.6 mi away and is a spot for strolling amid tranquil surroundings. Horse riding is possible nearby, within 0.9 mi of the Quinta Da Agra.Braga is 19 mi away and has a renowned historical center which is highlighted by its cathedral, the well-known Sé de Braga. Viana do Castelo is also 19 mi away and has a lively city center. The Porto city center is a 55-minute drive away and features a variety of renowned landmarks such as the Dom Luis I Bridge, the Clérigos Tower and the Port Wine Cellars.The Porto International Airport is a 50-minute drive from the Quinta Da Agra.
- An old stone farmhouse set in vineyards beautifully restored by Pedro, the owner, in a lovely gardens with its own spring and roses growing up the wall. Room was spacious with antique furniture. Pedro and Daniela made us feel very much at home and it was hard to leave. Able to cook our own meals in their kitchen.
- Lovingly restored 17th century cottage was everything I hoped to find. My husband and I loved it so much, we canceled our next two reservations and stayed 4 nights!! The house has been restored using as much original material as possible while still providing modern, luxurious amenities!! Property was lovely with olive trees, apple trees, terraces to walk in, and a pool with a modern pool house. It is just a couple of miles outside Ponte de Lima which is a beautiful, little town to visit. I fell in love with the place and never wanted to leave!!! Highly recommend!!!!
- Country atmosphere. Generous knowledgable host. Local immersion.
- Beautiful hotel with stunning surrounding area and incredibly helpful owner!
- The quietness and the beautiful surroundings of Quinta da Agra were exactly what we were looking for. Also the extreme attention to detail and the comfort of the facilities were a plus. The owner is extremely knowledgeble about the area and such a great host. We will come back soon.
Casa da Roseira
Casa da Roseira offers extensive private gardens, and an outdoor pool surrounded by mature trees and sun loungers. The 19th century building is located just 1.2 mi from Ponte de Lima.The rooms feature traditional décor with white painted walls and wooden furniture. The windows have deep sills and wooden shutters. All rooms have a private bathroom as standard.A fresh breakfast is prepared daily and is served in the dining area with a large, garden-facing window. After breakfast guests can relax by the fire in the lounge of the Roseira Hotel.There are many hiking trials available and the Axis Golf Course is less than a 1.9 mi drive away. Guests can also visit the historic town of Viana do Castelo, 30 kms away.Free private parking is available. Francisco Sá Carneiro and Peinador Airports are 37 mi away.
- very nice garden, very quiet but close enough to the centre.
- Everything is superb in this beautiful country house, which is quite close to the village historical centre. Staff is very smiley, facilities are clean, the pool area is delightful and breakfast is a plus. The room is more like a small independent house. Its charming and comfortable. One can notice the care in every detail. There was fruit and wine available in the room. Lovely getaway.
- Fantastic place and the owners were very helpful. Lovely setting and grounds. Highly recommend it
- Schne Unterkunft in einer Quinta inmitten von Weinbergen, rustikale Ausstattung, sehr ruhig, mit recht groem SwimmingPool, Frhstck wird auf eigene Terrasse serviert, persnliche Atmosphre
- Pequeno almoo excelente e equilibrado. Medidas Covid bem implementadas.
Casa da Pedrosa
Located in Ponte de Lima, Casa da Pedrosa provides accommodations with a flat-screen TV.Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and a kitchen including a dishwasher, microwave, fridge and an oven. A stovetop and toaster are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Casa da Pedrosa offers a sun terrace.Barbecue facilities are available and guests can also relax in the garden, beside the outdoor swimming pool, or in the shared lounge area.Braga is 17 mi from the accommodations, while Guimarães is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 36 mi from Casa da Pedrosa.
No reviews yet.
Casa da Lage
This restored 17th century manor house is surrounded by lush agricultural and forestry land. Guests can enjoy the indoor swimming pool in the warmer months and the billiards table in the rustic games room year-round.All of the rooms at the Casa da Lage are heated and most have original features such as stone walls, wooden-beamed ceilings, or Gothic four-poster beds. Each has an en suite with a bath or a shower.Guests can enjoy breakfast daily in the stone-walled dining room decorated with traditional regional costumes.Tennis courts are on offer, or guests that prefer nature watching can visit lagoons in the Bertiandos and São Pedro de Arcos nature reserve just 5 minutes’ walk away.Viana do Castelo is 16 mi away from Casa da Lage.
- The property is very beautiful and it is full of history.The family has done a good job to improve it and allow hosts to enjoy it.The hosts are very nice and we enjoyed being shown around their private quarters.
- Praktfulle omgivelser, ekstraordinrt, rolig, komfortabelt. Vi tre var antakelig de eneste gjestene denne dagen litt utenfor sesongen, men til frokost var det ikke spart p noe. Hflig og hyggelig betjening.
- Adoramos tudo.O pequeno almoo excelente, a casa muito bonita e est tudo em excelente estado.Enorme simpatia de quem nos recebeu.
- Excelente todo. El lugar, el hotel, sus jardines, el trato. Francamente para repetir .
Graciosa Guest House
Located in Ponte de Lima, 19 mi from Barcelos, Graciosa Guest House provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.The bed and breakfast offers a terrace.Guests at Graciosa Guest House can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.Braga is 20 mi from the accommodations, while Viana do Castelo is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 50 mi from Graciosa Guest House, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Isabella obviously takes pride in her business. She is a very kind, helpful host and provided a delicious breakfast. The room was spotless with a very comfortable bed. The location is great if you have a car.
- Everything was lovely in this lovely home! The owner was so kind and gracious! A bit of a walk from the Camino but in a nice area just a bit of a hill up from town.
- Beautiful home. Spotlessly clean. Isabella was the perfect host.
- Clean and comfortable guest house, nice shower and bed, only about 10 minutes walk from the famous bridge in town. Very friendly and helpful owner. Very good value.
- So welcoming!! Lovely and comfortable, definitely recommend this to all.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Facha