Costa Norte Guesthouse
Costa Norte Guest house is located in Ribeira Grande, São Miguel Island of the Azores archipelago and offers comfortable triple rooms. Free WiFi access is available.Each room includes 3 single beds or a bunk bed and access to shared bathroom facilities. They are equipped with parquet floors, a chair, wardrobes and features views for the streets.In the shared lounge area guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast which is included in the rate and relax in the sofa and watch TV. In the vicinity guests can visit the restaurants and taste the local gastronomy.Set in the historical center of Ribeira Grande, the hosts will gladly guide guests throughout the most interesting places to visit of the São Miguel Island. The famous Sete Cidades Lagoon is 28 mi away and the stunning Fire Lagoon is just 6.8 mi away. Ponta Delgada and its Airport are within 14 mi.
- We stayed in the family room and it was much larger than expected. 2 nice sized rooms, large bathroom, and private door to terrace. Easy parking and you can walk to the end of the street to see the sun set. We were provided with lots of great info and the breakfast matched the price. Lovely hosts, would definitely recommend and stay again!
- This guesthouse manage young family. Its good location clean and safe . Fred in main season work as turist guide so he know a lot about islands and have good tip to give .
- The owners are incredibly helpful and accommodating, with excellent recommendations for what to do with your time. Super personable and they make you feel at home.
- Everything was as expected, even better ! The location is really nice but the best part was the owner and the tips and advices he gave us to visit the islands. We thought we had our itinerary/trip well prepared but he gave us extra recommendations and it made everything even better!
- Very welcoming and friendly. Nice breakfast and cozy rooms!!
CASA DA GRAÇA
CASA DA GRAÇA has air-conditioned guest accommodations in Ponta Delgada, 1,950 feet from Portas da Cidade, 0.9 mi from Santuario Nossa Senhora da Esperanca and 2.3 mi from Estufas de Ananases. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.A continental breakfast is available every morning at CASA DA GRAÇA.Joao Paulo II Airport is 2.7 mi from the accommodations.
- Owners are very sweet and they go out of their way to help out. It is a very tastefully done property. We took the room with balcony and its nice to just chill out in evening.
- Thank you to Vania, Sergio for making us feel at home. The place they own has been carefully restored and beautifully furnished. Rooms are full equiped with XXL beds. The place is very cozy decorated with a superb mix of modern antics. Do not miss the staircase and the radio a home with soul!! Isabel Jos.
- Casa da Graa is a gem over the Atlantic Ocean . Casa da Graa is a beautifully house decorated with azores traditional style and local materials, since the owners tried to maintain the origins of the house when renovating it. It has everything anyone should need and in a walking distance to Ponta Delgada historical center.The house is immaculately clean and true to what is shown in the pictures. The hosts are great and made us feel welcome since the moment we started taking care of the booking. I can honestly say that it was my pleasure and when coming back to S. Miguel its one of the places Id like to stay again. 100 Recommended
- The place is fresh and decorated with good taste.The rooms are very spacious and comfortable.Just beautiful. The owners are young, super nice family.They are happy to help and know how to take care of their guests the atmosphere is relaxed and really friendly. Tasty breakfast, freshly squeezed juice and various local products.If you like to cook, the kitchen is fully equipped and the local market with fresh products is just 5 minutes away.All this makes me want to go back there again I honestly recommend!
- The hosts are very welcoming and helpful.The entire house is absolutely new and with high quality rooms. The breakfast is worth breakfast and lunch in the same time !Very close to the city center this is a best choice for a 1st stop in Sao Miguel.We recommend
CC Guest House – “Ao Mercado”
Located 0.7 mi from Portas da Cidade, CC Guest House – “Ao Mercado” offers a shared lounge, a garden and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi.Featuring a kitchenette with a dishwasher and a microwave, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also offered, as well as a kettle.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests at CC Guest House – “Ao Mercado” can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.Santuario Nossa Senhora da Esperanca is 1.1 mi from the accommodations, while Estufas de Ananases is 2.3 mi from the property.
- I loved everything about it. Great decor, comfortable beds, amazingly helpful and friendly hosts. Highly recommend it!
- Maria was a joy and did everything possible for us to enjoy our stay. The location was beautiful and centrally located.
- Great location right next to the produce market and a cheese shop. Full access to a small kitchen. Easy walk to the waterfront, restaurants, sites. Recently renovated so everything in the rooms was new and clean. Arranged a 1/2 day tour for us. So very helpful.
- The garden is lovely. The shared spaces are always well kept clean with a nice modern design. Everything about the place felt homie. Maria is welcoming and is super helpful! The bike shop is so cute!!! The home is right across the street from the famous market in Ponta Delgada!
- The guest house is absolutely fantastic. The space is amazing the decoration is very tasteful. The whole place, including the rooms, is cleaned regularly. The location, in front of the market, is ideal. And finally, Maria is an exceptional host. Highly recommended!
One of our best sellers in Ponta Delgada! Located a 13-minute walk from Portas da Cidade, Casa Physalis provides accommodations with a shared lounge, a garden and a shared kitchen for your convenience. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Some of the units include satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and Casa Physalis can arrange a bicycle rental service.Santuario Nossa Senhora da Esperanca is 1.3 miles from the accommodation, while Estufas de Ananases is 2.1 miles away.
- Very nice, clean place eqiupped and furnished with good taste.
- Amazing location, superb room facilities. Extra clean, done with care!
- Great bathroom, big room, towels, everything is very clean.
- Arriving late therefore kindly emailed instructions on how to enter the property. Lovely room, very clean. Good kitchen facilities. 510 minute walk from Ponta Delgada city centre. Easy drive from the airport Huge supermarket 10 minute walk away
- Great value for money. All equipment in the kitchen available. Quite room and a good bed.
One of our top picks in Ponta Delgada. Set in Ponta Delgada, less than 0.6 mi from Portas da Cidade, and Santuario Nossa Senhora da Esperanca reachable within an 18-minute walk, Casadacidade offers a shared lounge, a garden and free WiFi.There is a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Casadacidade offers a terrace.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy darts on site, or hiking in the surroundings.Estufas de Ananases is 2.6 mi from Casadacidade, while Joao Paulo II Airport is 2.7 mi from the property.
- Fresh fruit and great cheese for breakfast. Great location. Hosts delightful.
- Fabulous location! Pedro and Maria were excellent hosts. They put a spread out every morning of homemade jams, breads, cheeses, ham, two different kinds of butter! Great coffee and juice. Pedro can help direct you in Ponta Delgado, around Sao Miguel and the other islands. He has created maps of the area for sight seeing and restaurants.
- Wonderful fresh breakfast with local ingredients. Plenty of coffee and fresh fruit.
- Nobody knows Sao Miguel like Pedro! Prepare yourself for the BEST local tips you will ever receive from a host. He has maps with recommendations for every part of the island, which hell gladly print out and talk you through over breakfast. Breakfast, by the way, is incredible! Everything is fresh from the local farmers market. Our favorite part of the day was sitting on his beautiful outdoor patio, sipping coffee, and chatting with Pedro and other guests. Ask him to tell you some jokes about Terceira and Algarve, hehe. This was our second visit to Sao Miguel, and thanks to Pedro, we found new favorite restaurants and places. Casa da Cidade is hospitality at its best.
- We loved Pedro and Marias place. It is warm, inviting and we felt at home right away. They are wonderful hosts, sharing tips, maps and making sure we had everything we needed for a great visit. Thank you both!
Casa das Palmeiras Charming House – Azores 1901
Set in Ponta Delgada, within a 5-minute walk of Portas da Cidade and 1,300 feet of Santuario Nossa Senhora da Esperanca, Casa das Palmeiras Charming House – Azores 1901 offers free WiFi.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The property features a coffee and tea station.Accessible via stairs only, rooms have a private bathroom, while some rooms have a balcony city view.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.
- The staff was extremely friendly and went out of their way to make us comfortable. The room was exceptionally clean. We will book here again.
- We have stayed here previously and loved our stay, so naturally we wanted to stay here again. The breakfast is amazing many items specially done to accommodate my lactose intolerance. Great location and very friendly and helpful staff.
- Anna was the host and exceptionally friendly. The hotel had nice little touches such as free water, tea, coffee and fruit. Location was great close to the fort and waterfront. Taxis are a stone throw away, so if this is your last stop, its ideal. The breakfast was a nice way to end the trip and to fuel up.
- The rooms and common areas were immaculate. The 15 ft ceilings everywhere in the building were amazing. A lot of restaurants and coffee shops nearby. The staff were the most attentive and helpful of any hotel I have used. They made our stay in Ponta Delgada memorable.
- The breakfast was amazing! We really appreciated how the staff varied the offerings each day, but always with plenty of selection and beautifully presented. And, delicious!!
Azores Holidays House -B&B- Private Suites
Located 2.1 mi from Santuario Nossa Senhora da Esperanca, Azores Holidays House -B&B- Private Suites provides accommodations with a shared lounge, a garden and a shared kitchen for your convenience. Complimentary WiFi is provided.There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Azores Holidays House -B&B- features a terrace.Portas da Cidade is 2.4 mi from the accommodations, while Estufas de Ananases is 3.7 mi away.
- We were upgraded to room 2 which was very big and had a great view. Private bathroom at this price point was great. Extra blankets were available. Kitchen and breakfast was good.
- We got welcomed in the best way, receiving lots of tipps for our visit in a very friendly atmosphere!
- Henrique is a gentleman, we arrived late due a delay, and left us the breakfast available. On a particular day it was raining heavily and he offered to wash and dry our clothes. Due to high humidity he also offered the room service a day before it should have been done.
- Clean, quiet facilities. Value vs quality ratio good
- Staff was very accommodating. Facility was clean and nicely laid out.Will come again, thanks Henrique.
Vivenda Garcia B&B
Located in Relva in the São Miguel region, Vivenda Garcia B&B features a patio and garden views. This self-catered bed and breakfast has a garden and free private parking.The bed and breakfast also has a flat-screen TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with a bath.The bed and breakfast provides a terrace.Ponta Delgada is 3.3 miles from Vivenda Garcia B&B, while Furnas is 30 miles from the property.
- Everything was PERFECT. The location was very central, next to a bus stop. Though, no matter what, its best to rent a car and Connie helped me with this, made one phone call and the next morning a great, inexpensive car was at the door with a reputable company. Connie made a great breakfast and offered me lunch and dinner each day, made an amazing carrot cake as well! She helped me plan out my adventures for each day. The home is absolutely beautiful with a great view and was sparkling clean!Connies English was great and is literally the sweetest, nicest, most caring lady!I highly recommend and will definitely stay here next time!
- We returned our rent a car day before. And the old lady took us to the airport. Thanks!!!
- The host was really a lovely lady, very thoughtful. Her homemade breakfast was so delicious, we will miss it and her very much.
- We would like to recommend this accommodation to everyone. Everything was great location, house and terrace, breakfasts and especially the host. We will really miss you and your home. Thank you very much for everything.
Solar Nossa Senhora do Carmo
Located 3.7 mi from Portas da Cidade, Solar Nossa Senhora do Carmo provides accommodations with a bar, a shared lounge and a 24-hour front desk for your convenience.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A garden, barbecue and a terrace are featured at Solar Nossa Senhora do Carmo.Santuario Nossa Senhora da Esperanca is 3.7 mi from the accommodations, while Estufas de Ananases is 3.1 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Casa das Calhetas – Turismo de Habitação
Located on the north coast of São Miguel Island, the 18th century Casa das Calhetas – Turismo de Habitação offers picturesque accommodations near the sea. The Azores property features a secular green garden and overlooks the Lagoa do Fogo mountain range.The heated rooms of the Calhetas all feature a private bathroom, free WiFi, desk and a wardrobe. Some rooms feature a view over the sea while others overlook the garden area.Breakfast is included in the room rate and is served each morning in the property. Local restaurants are available within 1.2 mi, and the Ponta Delgada center has many restaurants and cafés available as well.The rural unit is a 20-minute drive from the center of Ponta Delgada, featuring bars and a lively nighttime atmosphere. For the golfing enthusiasts, the Batalha Golf Course is a 7-minute drive away. The scenic Lagoa do Fogo is a 25-minute drive from the Calhetas.Ponta Delgada Airport is a 21-minute drive from the property
- Excelente desayuno servido con atencin esmerada en un espacio histrico muy agradable
- Tolle Lage zentral auf der Insel und in Meernhe, super nette und hilfsbereite Gastgeber und liebevolles Frhstck!
- Trs bon emplacement au bord de la mer, mme si notre chambre navait pas la vue sur mer.Nous avons cependant profit de la vue au petit djeuner, pris dans le patio fleuri de graniums trs agrable !!Le petit djeuner tait copieux et bon.Le propritaire nous a accueilli trs gentiment.
- Sehr schnes altes Herrenhaus, mit Liebe zum Detail im alten Stil ausgestattet, mit Innenhof und herrlichem ruhigem Garten, das Frhstck war ausgezeichnet, das Personal freundlich. Mietauto empfehlenswert.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Fajã de Cima