Bed & Breakfast Uiterburen
Located on an old farm built in 1780, which now has become a national heritage, Bed & Breakfast Uiterburen is located in Zuidbroek where there are several cycling and walking routes. Free WiFi is offered in all areas.All accommodations units come with a terrace, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom that is fitted with a shower. Breakfast is served on site.Groningen and Germany are reachable by car within approximately 20 minutes. Uiterburen’s Bed & Breakfast is 31 mi from Assen and 25 mi from Bourtange.
- Friendly reception, lovely room with enough space, nice and clean.
- Heel rustig gelegen en een mooie locatie. Zeer goede ontbijt, alles heel schoon en hele goede bedden.
- Persoonlijke benadering van de host en een geweldig ontbijt, aangepast naar persoonlijke wensen.
- Mooie locatie. Goede ontvangst. We komen zeker terug als we weer bij mijn zus op bezoek gaan. Prima, netjes alles op orde t.a.v. Corona veiligheidsmaatregelen. Top locatie veilig in deze rare tijd.
- Fantastisch. Liet niets te wensen over. Kan het iedereen aanbevelen.
Set in the quiet rural area on the edge of nature reserve De Drentsche Aa and a 20-minute drive to Groningen, B&B Schipborg features a spacious garden with multiple terraces.The spacious rooms at B&B Schipborg feature views of the garden and private bathroom facilities. Guests can relax in the communal living room with TV and make use of the tea/coffee making facilities in the small kitchen.Breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room. Guests can have lunch and dinner in the restaurant De Drentsche Aa, which serves Dutch cuisine. A wide variety of restaurants can also be found in the direct area of the property.Zuidlaren is a 6-minute drive and offers many outdoor activities, such as a waterpark and an amusement park. Assen is 11 miles away and Groninger Museum is 12 miles. Het Pieterpad is located next to the property and offers many cycling and hiking routes. Bikes can be rented at the B&B.
- De locatie is prachtig, de gastvrouw is erg vriendelijk, behulpzaam en zeer gastvrij. De kamers zijn super schoon en het ontbijt is voortreffelijk. Dit is echt een aanrader!!
- Deze bb is er eentje om vaker te boeken. De kamer, met heerlijke badkamer en fraai uitzicht op de tuin, de ligging, het ontbijt. Ik had een wedstrijd bij een tennistoernooi in Veendam en wilde een nacht in een bb in Drenthe doorbrengen na het spelen. Schipborg ligt voor mij als fietsende tennisnomade zeer gunstig vanwege de centrale ligging. Net als het nabijgelegen Zeegse ligt het een beetje verstopt in het NoordDrentse landschap. Voor wandelaars en fietsers lonken het bonkige KniphorstStrubbenbosch en het dorp Anloo, waar de oudste kerk van Drenthe een lust voor het oog is.
- Erg mooie rustige locatie met prachtige tuin. Zeer gastvrij met uitstekend ontbijt.
- Eigenaresse zeer vriendelijk en gastvrij. Ontbijt prima. Heel schoon allemaal. Ligging is prachtig rustig in het bos. Goede parkeerplek.
- De gastvrijheid, de prachtige tuin met aparte zitjes voor de gasten, comfortabele kamer en een prima ontbijt. Savonds konden we fietsen lenen om naar een restaurant te fietsen.
Bed and Breakfast Annen
Bed and Breakfast Annen is a charming accommodations, located in beautiful Drenthe. Feel welcome in the Farmhouse of Alex and Marinette and have free Wi-Fi access and free parking.The 3 apartments are fully-furnished and have box-spring beds and a luxurious bathroom.Bed and Breakfast Annen is found directly behind the old village square. Annen is a charming village with a few shops and an outdoor swimming pool.In the area, you can make wonderful hiking trips or cycling tours. There is a special collect & drop-off service for hikers who want to walk long distances.
- Alles was super geregeld. Schoon verblijf, lekker ontbijt en aardige eigenaar
- Vriendelijke en behulpzame eigenaren. Prima ontbijt. Annen is een mooie uitvalsbasis voor wandel en fietstochten. Locatie is dichtbij de Brink en niet ver van restaurants en een winkelcentrum. Openbaar vervoer richting Zuidlaren en Groningen is goed geregeld.
- Veel rust en natuur. Vriendelijke, no nonsens mensen bij de locatie en in het dorp. Bereid te helpen. Uitzicht op de Friese paarden. Helemaal goed!
- Ruime kamer en badkamer. Lekker ontbijt.Horeca en supermarkt dichtbij.
- Goed ontbijt Relaxt. Zet aan om te onthaasten. Goede uitvalsbasis voor Pieterpad. Aanrader.
BenB Groningen is located in Zuidbroek, 1.9 mi from motorway N33. It offers a garden on site and spacious nonsmoking accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Each room will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a seating area. The bathroom comes with a bath and shower. Tea/coffee making facilities are also included.BenB Groningen is 1.9 mi from Zuidbroek Station. Groningen is 14 mi away.
- what a beautiful place to stay total peace and quiet and only minutes from the major highway. excellent facilities modern bathroom and shower , would if ever going back that way stay there again, and yes would recommend it to other.
- Very nice place with great garden area. Very quiet.Owners were very helpful.
- Our room was stunning, very friendly family run, so caring and thoughtful, food excellent gardens gorgeous, even able to park in the garage, everywhere was spotless, and definalety stay here again anytime.
- The friendlines and the service of the owners, more than expected
- Everything. An Old barn conversion. Excellent breakfast.
De Wiede Blik
Located in Westerbroek in the Groningen Province Region, 5.6 mi from Groningen, De Wiede Blik features a sun terrace and views of the garden.The room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. It is accessible only via stairs and it features a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. The room also includes a cozy cupboard bed.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Borkum is 28 mi from De Wiede Blik, while Schiermonnikoog is 30 mi from the property.
- Margot is a lovely and caring host.The appartment is super clean and confortable, the garden is wonderful and has a lot of cute little places to sit and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of Westerbroek.Margot lent us two bikes, which was perfect to spend the day in Groningen.The breakfast room service is huge and has everything you need to start your day with a full stomach and a smile on your face !
- Rustic atmosphere, a beautiful garden with a few places to sit down. The arrangement of the room is very wellthought and convenient, you can sense the care in every detail. You can find anything you might need for your stay. Everything is sparkling clean too.The delicious homemade breakfast is huge, we couldnt eat it all. The hosts were very kind to us, a wonderful couple. 30 mins by bike to the Groningen city center.
- Super nice host, nice and clean apartment, super beakfast
- This is by far the very best BB I have ever been to. The familylike atmosphere is amazing with huge gardens, birds singing every morning and incredible views. The room is very beautiful with everything one might need satelite TV, useful kitchen, big bathroom and huge bed. The breakfast every morning was so rich I did not have to pay for lunch, there was so much left. The experience is so much more than just staying at someones place, it is living the Dutch way and escaping from the big city. The village is close enough to Groningen 10 minute drive so no need to worry about missing on the sights. You can even reach the centre by bike app. 40 minute ride.
- All was 10 from 10 !! Will always stay only there if around. Elena
Bed & Breakfast Onder Dak
Located in Scharmer, 30 miles from Drachten, Bed & Breakfast Onder Dak has a shared lounge and free WiFi.Featuring a terrace, all units include a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a shared bathroom fiitted with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can also relax in the garden.Groningen is 8 miles from Bed & Breakfast Onder Dak, while Assen is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- The owner is super nice! The place is well located, really cute and clean. We slept really well, it comfortable and quiet. Amazing breakfast, really recommended!!
- Very clean, comfortable and peaceful <3 Beautifully made breakfast table and the hosts are so warm and friendly
- Wonderful property in a quiet location. Exceptionally clean, well kept and very good value for money. Helpful nice and welcoming staff.
- The Accomodation was really nice and clean. They even bought ventilators because it was really really hot those days. I truely loved the breakfast. Good place to be.
- Clean house, friendly host, sink in the room.Close to small town with few restaurants.
Offering a hot tub, a hammam and sauna, Byonz is located in Groningen. Guests can enjoy complimentary finger food and drinks at the property. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms include a private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers provided against a surcharge. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property. Full course meals and alcoholic beverages are available at the property for a surcharge. On the ground floor guests will find a flat-screen TV and a beamer in the lounge area.This property offers vegetarian and halal food options. There are gourmet- and barbecue facilities.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and cycling. The guest house also offers free use of bicycles. Simplon Music Venue is 4.3 mi from Byonz, while Martini Tower is 3.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
- We love this place. This was our second stay in 6 months and we have already booked our next visit. It is the best place to relax, unwind and treat yourself. Marion and Willem are such wonderful hosts, respectful of your privacy and will make you feel very welcome. Their cooking is delicious too. It was raining the whole weekend and everything we could want was available at the villa so we didnt even step off the property once during our stay. It is equipped so well for both summer and winter visits. The new wood fire sauna is a wonderful addition and the hosts keep expanding the facilities so we look forward to seeing what is new next time too. Thanks again Marion and Willem.
- The facilities were all absolutely amazing. So unique to have private access to an incredible sauna, jacuzzi, and steam room. The included breakfast and snacks were delicious and plentiful. Finally, the level of service was impeccable.
- Our weekend here was exceptional. From the AMAZING clean spa facilities, to the delicious food and overall care from the hosts. They have thought of everything and more! We felt so well looked after but with total privacy too. We stayed with our baby and the hosts made it so easy for us to bring her there was a bed, highchair, toys, towels, baby snacks and even a bottle warmer. Highlights were relaxing in saunas and watching a movie on the big projector screen from the hot tub, sitting on the cosy couch outdoors next to the fire, the trampoline, the view over the fields, and the extremely comfortable beds. Dont hesitate to book this place…just do it NOW, you wont regret it. Well definitely be back too.
- Byonz is a remarkable BB! Above and beyond any expectation. It is not a room it is an apartment with a kitchen, living room, 2 bed rooms that fit up to 10 people! 4 exceptional spa facilities and a big yard with out door facilities. The owners are charming and hospitality is remarkable. Breakfast was unbelievable. We were sorry we did not stay longer. 10 is not a high enough score. Truelly exceptional.
- Schoon, ruim en heerlijk eten. Niets aan te merken. Helemaal ontspannen.
Bed & Breakfast Glimmen
Located in Glimmen, 31 miles from Emmen, Bed & Breakfast Glimmen provides free bikes and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Groningen is 10 miles from Bed & Breakfast Glimmen, while Assen is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 3 miles from the accommodation.
- Very good location, spacious room, very clean.Very big advantage is pet friendly attitude of owners. We have been travelling with 4 dogs not big ones and there was no problem.Unfortunately we stayed only one night.Lydia and Maarten, Thank you very much for your hospitality.
- Great breakfast with fresh juice, fruit, yogurt, breads and cooked eggs and more, as much coffee or tea as you want.
- Use of large lounge with tea/coffee facilities
- Very friendly staff, beautiful place and my dog was very happy hier
- Friendly people. Very nice area with a forest yet just 15 minutes from Groningen. There is a supermarket in Haren, which is 5 minutes by car. Large and clean room, huge bathroom. Good breakfast at the guests preferred time. Very late checkin was not a problem.
B&B In het Voorhuys
Boasting a garden and free WiFi throughout the property, B&B In het Voorhuys is located in Zuidlaren. The room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Guests can make use of a terrace.The B&B is fitted with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The kitchen is equipped with a kettle, while some have a terrace. At the bed and breakfast every room includes a seating area.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near B&B In het Voorhuys.Groningen is 9.3 mi from the accommodations. Groningen Eelde Airport is 5 mi from the property.
- Amazing place at affordable price, Glorias friendlines priceless.
- Perfect place, clean, great breakfast ! Very Nice owner!
- Everything in Het Voorhuys has been thought of. It is a beautiful and big space, furnished with great taste and eye for detail and our stay was made easy and comfortable in every aspect. Gloria, thank you very much for your great hospitality, the tasty breakfast and the lovely stay we had. We will come back any time we are in town. Warm regards, Alvit and Shiko
- Gloria is a fantastic host, its much more and bigger than a typical BB, this really doesnt do justice to the place. Gloria easily outdoes many hotels in terms of both quality and service. Set in a lovingly restored farm building combined with modern comfort and excellent breakfast this place is a true winner and comes highly recommended.
- Een onbeschrijfelijk mooie ruimte, met liefde en passie gerestaureerd. De gastvrouw Gloria vertelt enthousiast over de wijze waarop ze het mooie oude pand in ere hebben hersteld. Met dezelfde passie bereidt ze een heerlijk ontbijt!!
Bed & Breakfast Zuidlaren
This Bed&Breakfast offers budget accommodations with free parking in the center of the small village of Zuidlaren. Its rooms include free Wi-Fi and free tea and coffee.Each room at Bed&Breakfast Zuidlaren has a flat-screen cable TV and shared bathroom facilities. A fridge is available on request.The Zuidlaardermeer Lake offers many watersport activities and is just 1.2 mi from the B&B. Assen and Groningen are within 12 mi away from the B&B.
- Amicable staff, very clean facilities, great quiet location.
- The staff was super nice and helpful.Clean and beautiful room with access to a little garden.Tasty breakfast included in the price.
- Was more clean than any hotel i stayedThe owner was very niceThe room was very comfortable
- Very accomodating host.Very clean room and facilities.Nice breakfast.Location is perfect.Very good value for the price. Exactly as advertised.Especially perfect for hikers on the Pieterpad.
- We like everything, special breakfast. Very clean rooms and toilets.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Foxhol