Strand Pensionat Stalldalen
Pensionat Stalldalen features a restaurant, free bikes, a shared lounge and garden in Godby. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. There is a barbecue and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.At the guest house every room includes a private bathroom.Guests at Pensionat Stalldalen can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for hiking and skiing, and bike hire is available at the accommodations.Mariehamn is 11 mi from Pensionat Stalldalen, while Eckerö is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Mariehamn Airport, 8.1 mi from the guest house.
- Close to Stallhagen less than 1 km and not too far from Smakbyn and Kastelholm either less than 10 km. Bakery dowstairs had excellent pastries and focaccia. Breakfast good enough with local products. Free mountain bikes available as well, yet no lights on them. Owner was supernice and helpful. Thumbs up
- The rooms were very clean and new and there was a nice beach near the accomodation. There were really good cinnamon buns in the breakfest.
- Location is next to a lake, very scenic. You need a car. Breakfast is uber good when taken at the bakery nearby their fresh bread is so yummy
- Friendly and informative host. Great breakfast with local products and freshly baked bread from bakery on the same premises. Lovely lake that you can take a swim in. Peaceful and quiet.
- Beautifully decorated rooms, comfy beds, delicious breakfast with freshly baked bread. Location is great on a pretty lake and within a walking distance to Stallhagen gastropub. A major bonus Johannas Hembakta, a superb bakery, in the same building. Very friendly host Christian!
Surrounded by greenery, this hostel is in Godby Village, about 150 feet from Åland Sports Center. It provides a fully equipped shared kitchen, a TV lounge and a garden.All of Godby Vandrarhem’s rooms have shared toilets and showers.The kitchen features a microwave, freezer, a fridge and tea- and coffee making facilities. A dining area is also available. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.Åland Sports Center’s facilities include a gym, an indoor pool and various ball game courts. The Center’s café serves drinks, snacks and light dishes.Mariehamn is 9.3 mi from Vandarhem Godby. Shops and restaurants are found within 10 minutes’ walk, and Godby Beach is just 1.2 mi away.
- Clean facilities and friendly staff. Good breakfast. A great place for a short stay.
- Its very clean place with great shared kitchen and living room, comfortable foye with sofas, perfect touristic information about Alaands available in the shared zones. Rapid wifi network and tv.
- Really good swimming pool with great price for the hostel guest.
- We stayed in the 20 ppl dorm just the 2 of us. Few other families and travel companions had booked own rooms. Clean and good facilities. Good location. Recommend warmly. Brekky was very good preordered!
- Super clean,nice,close to supermarkets 600m. I came on Friday after 19.00 and got code for enyrace and keys in envelope. Breakfast were prepared in the fridge with label of my room. For 7,50 Eur I got 4 sandvich bread, butter enough, 2 slices of cheese, 2 slices of ham, 2 slices of salami, 2 eggs hard, 1 small jogurt, some slices of kukumberg, some salat, 1 big tomato, 1 smal package of cerealies puuro, 1 glass of orange juice, 1 glass of milk, 1 appleI think that it is worth that price and especially if you are on road bicycle with no space to carry stuff from supermarket.I cam recommend this accomodation to everyone.
Brobacka Gästhem offers accommodations in Jomala and features a garden with barbecue facilities.The brightly decorated guests rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities.Other facilities include 2 communal kitchens and a sauna. A gift shop is also found at Brobacka Gästhem.Mariehamn is a 15-minute drive away.
- Very delicious , healthy and nice breakfast. Sauna after long hours cycling. Design of rooms. All clean and nice.
- Everything was really beautiful and service was excellent. Food in restaurant and in breakfast was really good.
- Nice typical nordic house with 2 kitchens and 2 bathrooms. Very good breakfast from local foods. You can borrow a boat or grill. You can go to a sauna. Very nice place.
- We really enjoyed our 4 days at Brobacka Guesthameven when it was stormy and rainy outside! Bedrooms were comfortable and quite spacious, baths always clean, as well as living room and kitchen. We didnt miss a thing. Breakfast was delicious, everything made of local products.
- We liked everything, the service the style, the room, the garden and the beakfast.
Hjortö Stugor & Stockhus
Hjortö Stugor & Stockhus lies by Ödkarby Gulf, 19 mi north of Mariehamn. Guests have access to a small beach with a sauna and a private jetty. Public parking is free.All cottages at Hjortö offer lake views. Each cottage is equipped with a TV and a private bathroom.General facilities at Hjortö Stugor & Stockhus include a big trampoline, a children’s playground and a barbecue area. There is also a laundry room with ironing facilities.A wide range of sports activities such as football, badminton and minigolf are available on site. In summer, guests have free access to row boats.
- Everything was as advertised. The cottage was very clean and had all the necessary equipment, terrace and soft beds. It was clearly not a new building, but wellmaintained and renovated. A short distance from the neighbors, who were still nicely blocked from the view by some trees. Sea view. The premises have a nice small beach and things to do for kids, its not just for staying for the night. The beach is very protected, which is a big plus compared to the best sandy beaches on the island, which are open to winds and waves a pretty common thing in that area. The cottage are a few kms off major roads, but considering the small size of the island and the property being in the very center of it, getting everywhere was easy.
- Owner maria was very friendly and helpful. Property had a private beach with kayaks,SUP, rowing boat, wooden sauna, firsbee golf, mini golf, kids play area, mini golf, tennis, basketball, football, trampoline etc. A lot of things to do. Nearest proper grocery store is about 16kms. We reached midnight and yet our checkin was smooth.
- Lovely place, nice and friendly owners, beautiful location. Everything needed for a remote and quiet getaway. Thanks!
- Good location in the middle of land and right at the seaside gulf. Nice and quiet surroundings, superb view. Nice private sauna we were in gottage 9. The cottage had all one could need for a comfy vacation. Included in the price were rowing boats, kayaks, minigolf, disc golf.
- The location is great. Close to lots of sites to explore. The site itself is really quiet, with lots of activities to do swimming, mini golf, rowing… It is also very kids friendly. The hosts are very nice.
Located in Ödkarby in the Åland Islands region, Hjortö stockstuga features a patio and lake views. The accommodations is 20 mi from Mariehamn, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The holiday home has 5 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.The holiday home offers a children’s playground. A private beach area is available on site and both hiking and canoeing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Hjortö stockstuga.Eckerö is 14 mi from the accommodations, while Geta is 9.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Mariehamn, 11 mi from Hjortö stockstuga, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Saltvik Bed & Breakfast
This privately owned Bed & Breakfast is located in the Åland village of Saltvik, within short driving distance from most of the island’s sights. The Viking Village of Saltvik, which hosts an annual Viking Festival, is located right next to the property.At Saltvik Bed & Breakfast you will find a garden, as well as a shared kitchen and lounge for guests. The large lawns surrounding the property are perfect for outdoor games or sunbathing. Guests can also take the short 0.9 mi walk to visit the picturesque village church.The property offers free parking. Mariehamn Airport is within 14 mi and the ferry ports are 16 mi away.
- Beautiful place, great location and a fantastic breakfast. Bonus points for the cats roaming around
- Very cute place! Rooms were ok, but the yard and breakfast room were super nice. Calm place, simple and good breakfast.
- The building has a very nice garden full of old thinghs, which make the environment very characteristique. There is a small beach approx. 800 m from the structure. The breakfasat was very nice and it was possible to eat both sweet and salty foods. There is also a small kitchen and a fridge that guests can use to coock and store food.
- Very cute BB in a beautiful area take bikes/car so you can roam around! Lovely staff, very accommodating. Great breakfast vegan options were available at request which was a nice surprise. Also sauna possibility. Will return!
- Good plentiful breakfast, nice interior/outerior design. Comfy bed. Beautiful location overall.
Kastelholms Gästhem features garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Sund, 5.6 mi from Bomarsund Fortress.A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Kastelholms Gästhem offers a barbecue.After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Mariehamn Airport, 9.9 mi from the accommodations.
- The owner is super friendly and helpful. Location could not be better!
- Motorcycle trip with friends. Walking distance to Kastelholma and Smakby.
- Room was beautiful and we had own bathroom. We enjoyed the breakfast and definately would come again.
- Friendly welcome immediately when we arrived with our bikes. Rooms were confortable and served the purpose. Breakfast was very good and outside terrace was also nice place to enjoy it.
- Breakfast was good and there was enough of everything, served on time. There were strawberries too which was a nice bonus to start the day The owners were very nice and everything worked out smoothly.
Housed in a fully restored period building from the 1880s, this beautiful privately owned guest house is located in the middle of Saltvik village, right opposite the village church. The sandy Kvarnboviken Beach is 1,300 feet away.All of Kvarnbo Pensionat’s individually decorated rooms feature a private bathroom. Antique furnishings and period pieces are found in all, along with a seating area and tea/coffee facilities.The owners can arrange wine and cheese tastings on request, as well as guided tours of the on-site 1930s workshop with motorcycles and belt-driven machines dating back as 1895.An outdoor BBQ, garden furniture and play area for children can be enjoyed during nice weather. Kvarnbo also has a communal fridge and microwave for guests. Breakfast is served each morning in the cozy dining room with fireplace, where free Wi-Fi access is available.Central Mariehamn is a 30-minute drive away, while Ålands Golf Club is 5 mi from the property.
- This house is probably the most interesting place on the land islands. You can spent your time in oldfashioned house with history in comfort accommodation, close to to sea and old church, eat the tasty and nice served breakfasts. And many thanks to really friendly owners, that adviced nice places to visit on the Islands!
- Breakfast was excellent served at the table and with local ingredients.
- The breakfest was really good. I was there last year and they didint have the buffet breakfest this year because of the corona virus. But they still held up the good standards. The place itself is so beautifull and the staff is super nice.
- The breakfast was amazing, the owners super friendly and the place was so pretty and calm!
- Charm of the old house. Lovely hosts. Perhaps the best breakfast ever. Everything served at your table. Only local products or home made.
Boasting sea views, Söderö stugby offers accommodations with a terrace and a kettle, around 1.2 mi from Bambölevik Beach. This beachfront property offers access to a balcony, free private parking and free WiFi.The holiday home with a patio and lake views has 3 bedrooms, a living room, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a shower.The holiday home offers a children’s playground. Hiking is possible within the area and Söderö stugby offers a private beach area.The nearest airport is Mariehamn Airport, 8.7 mi from the accommodations.
- Majoitus oli siisti ja hyvss kunnossa. Astioita oli riittvsti viidelle. Kuusi ypyisi omissa mukavissa sngyissn, joissa hyvt peitot ja tyynyt. Rauhallinen sijainti, vaikka onkin mkkikyln yhteydess. Hyv ulkoterassi ja uimaranta lhell. Hyv sijainti keskell Ahvenanmaata eli lyhyt matka pivretkille joka suuntaan.
- Ystvllinen ja tosi avulias henkilkunta, viestint oli sujuvaa ja majoituksesta lytyi kaikki tarvittava.
- Erittin hieno ymprist, hyvin hoidettu siisti. Majoitus hyv, kaikki tarvittava oli varustuksessa.
- Asukoht on vga mnus. Tegemist on ca 20kmpingumajaga puhkeklaga looduse rpes. Kuigi majad ei asu teineteisest vga kaugel, on siiski tegemist privaatse kohaga. Krval on rand, paadisadam, jalutusvimalused. Peatusime majas nr 6, mis on teistega vrreldes uusim, teised majad on lihtsamad.
- Naturen. Mjlighet till roddbt, mjlighet till grillning, gstfrihet vad gller ved, fin stuga, bt. Underbar altan och utsikt.
Bastö Hotel & Stugby
This holiday park is located on Åland Island, 7.5 mi from central Godby. It offers rooms and cottages with a private bathroom and fridge. The natural surroundings provide nice fishing possibilities.Some accommodations at Bastö Hotel & Stugby feature a fully equipped kitchen, a furnished patio and views of Grundfjärden Bay. Others have a TV and free Wi-Fi access.Boats and fishing equipment can be rented at Bastö Hotel. Relaxation options include a sauna and a sun terrace. Activities like hiking, guided fishing trips and swimming in Lake Grundviken can also be enjoyed.Home-made à la carte dishes based on local produce are served at the in-house restaurant. Breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace in nice weather.Ålands Golf Club is a 15-minute drive away. Mariehamn town center is 19 mi away.
- We stayed in a little cabin by the sea and everything was according the photos and detailed information. Some earlier guests had complained earlier reviews that there were no pots and pans to cook but they were there along with everything you need for cooking. The only appliance that didnt work was the refrigerator but the manager replaced it with a new one immediately after I checked that the temperature wasnt cool enough. The service was really fast!We cooked our own breakfast and visited the sites around the main island so we didnt use the facilities in the stugby. The location was really convenient for a family travelling with car. Basic cottage all in all.
- Peaceful place, nice sauna on the beach, clean and good size room, flexible personnel.
- Rooms were very clean, comfortable and quiet, breakfast was exceptionally good with fresh bread rolls. Very pleasant stay.
- The staff and the breakfast were super! Location is also convenient as it is located in the middle of land.
- Nice settingGood foodVery nice hosts Henny and Yolanda
Looking for: Best Hotels in Godby