Milk and cookies
Located in Venlo, Milk and cookies has city views and free WiFi, a 2-minute walk from Limburgs Museum and 4.3 miles from Holland Casino Venlo.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy an American breakfast.The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 40 miles from Milk and cookies.
- Very friendly and helpful with the checkin. Place makes you feel like at home!
- The staff was very welcoming and attentive to my requests. The breakfast was very good.The location was also great and the room was spacious and had large windows.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location is very close to center
- Simply the best…..friendly staff and best food…thanks for everything.. Ill BE BACK
- Fantastic breakfast, nice and large rooms. Pleasant staff
Located in Beringe, 14 miles from Venlo, De Kamphoeve has a shared lounge and free WiFi.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player are available in some units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.De Kamphoeve has a sun terrace.A playground can be found at the accommodation, along with a garden.Eindhoven is 29 miles from De Kamphoeve, while Roermond is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 34 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Perfect clean place to stay in Beringe and very friendly landlord >Joe Ernest
- Very kind hosts, I liked breakfast together with the hosts like one family . Very comfortable bed
- Wonderful and very individual appartment and location. thank you very much!
- I loved this place, everything was just so perfect. Really nice people I recommend to everybody this vakantie house. Thank you very much to the owners to take me and my colleague to our training in the morning. It was exceptional and really great help for us.
- The host was extremely nice and helpful, everything was just awesome. Great breakfast and fabulous place to stay. Just 10 min ride to Toverland.
Oranjehoeve is located in a classic farmhouse building, set in the quaint Noord-Brabant scenery.It features cozy, spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV, extra long beds and a shared terrace.All rooms are decorated with wooden flooring and come with a tea/coffee maker, a seating area and free toiletries in the bathroom. Free wired internet is provided.Every morning, guests can enjoy a breakfast including fresh juices, eggs and breads. There is also a basic lunch available. Some restaurants are within 1.2 mi from Oranjehoeve.Venlo is 30 minutes driving by car, Deurne’s train station is 7.5 mi away.
- Very clean rooms and very kind people. It just feels home. You will fall in love with the place.
- location is rural and remote, which is excellent, but take your dinner, or plan for longer drive to eat, cannot fault the welcome, very inviting and welcoming into their home
- The farm is run by a couple who are friendly and welcoming. The area is quiet and beautiful, historic and interesting. It is well worth the visit and near borders to the rest of Europe so a good place to stop overnight en route. Breakfast is plentiful, continental and fresh.
- Lovely cozy place in the countryside. Family owned business, breakfast prepared by the owner. Although on a business trip I really felt almost like at home.
- De eigenaren waren super lief en behulpzaam. Heel lekker ontbijt en mooie kamers met terrasje!
B & B ” De 7 Sprong “
Set 2.2 mi from Toverland in Sevenum, B & B ” De 7 Sprong ” features free WiFi access and free private parking.Located in a renovated barn, the B&B has floor heating, a living area with a kitchen and a bedroom. The bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower.The B&B is located near walking and cycling trails. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 27 mi from the property.
- Everything! You get a beautifully appointed complete living space, breakfast served by the most gracious hostess. We loved being there.
- Car parking at property, met by owner. Room was immaculate and appeared recently renovated. Surroundings pleasant on a equestrian centre and at local village/town we found a very good restaurant.
- Very comfortable. Very convenient for nearby equestrian show. Host and Hostess were charming
- Everything especially the bed and breakfast and the host
- Christel was a fab host , the apartment was stunning ,the location perfect for nearby Venlo ,the breakfast memorable, her recommendation for nearby restaurant lieve hemel french restaurant was equally memorable…
Gasterie Lieve Hemel
Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Gasterie Lieve Hemel is located in Sevenum. Free WiFi access is available here.Each room will provide you with a TV and a seating area. There is also an electric kettle. The private bathroom also comes with a shower, a hairdryer and bathrobes. Extras include a safety deposit box, bed linen and a fan.At Gasterie Lieve Hemel you will find a communal sauna, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge.The bed and breakfast is 2.9 mi from Toverland and 5.1 mi from De Peelse Golf course. Maastricht-Aachen Airport is 44 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Simply a little french gem of a place , both dinner and breakfast superb .When visiting trends en trade in nearby Venlo ,we will be back !
- Breakfast granola, a boiled egg a freshly squeezed orange juice was already on the table when I arrived in the morning, which was a nice touch
- Goede ontvangst. Heerlijk gedineerd, fijne kamer en ook het ontbijt was top.
- Het heerlijke ontbijt, de menu kaart en de overheerlijke wijnen.De zwemvijver en de gastvrijheid.
- super locatie erg gezellig in gericht je waant je in frankrijk eten uitstekend personeel zeer vriendelijk je word in de watten gelegd kamer super leuk heerlijk bed aan alles word gedacht
Located in Heibloem, 18 miles from Venlo, Hoeve Delshorst provides a garden and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests at Hoeve Delshorst can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.Eindhoven is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Roermond is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 31 miles from Hoeve Delshorst.
- Perfect stay in a perfect bed breakfast!Everything from the welcoming to our departure was awesome. The BB is in the middle of the nature, its rooms are very big and comfortable, each one of them with its own terracearea. In reality is even better than in the pictures!The breakfast was very big and tasty! And the hosts were lovely and very friendly. I would recommend it for sure!
- De rust van de locarie en de hartelijkheid van de gastheer en vrouw.
- Leuke mensen, vuurtje maken buiten was top. Voorziening om onze fietsen veilig en droog weg te zetten was super, heerlijke omgeving om te fietsen.
- Mooie locatie, rustgevend en zeer schoon. Vriendelijk ontvangen, heerlijke ontbijt in de ochtend op het terras!
- Das Zimmer ist gerumig, das Bad sehr schn, man kann drauen berall gemtlich im Grnen sitzen. Das Frhstck war mit sehr viel Liebe gemacht und sehr reichlich. Wir haben uns sehr willkommen gefhlt und die Vermieter sind sehr sympathisch.
Staatsie 1866 is located at the train station of Horst-Sevenum in the former station building, and offers a tour desk. The center of Horst is 1.9 mi away.Each room overlooks the train tracks and green landscape of Limburg. It features a shared bathroom and free Wi-Fi. Tea/coffee making facilities are included.The nearest supermarket can be found 2,450 feet away from Staatsie 1866. There are several hiking routes in the direct area. Roermond is a 30-minute drive, while Eindhoven is 40.
- The location is excellent, so convenient being right near the train station.
- The location next to the train platform makes it super convenient for travel! The building is pretty and interesting, the rooms are well decorated, modern but inkeeping with its history. I was left alone and it was very peaceful and trusting. The continental breakfast was superb and great value for money.
- De sfeer in het station. Unieke, mooie en zeer schone locatie. Ook het ontbijt was ontzettend goed. Zeer vriendelijke gastheer en vrouw.
- Mooie en schone kamer. Fijne bedden. Leuke locatie waar de treinen voorbij komen rijden. Heerlijk ontbijt, geserveerd door een zeer vriendelijke man.
- Prima ontbijt, aardige dame, fantastische ligging als je van treinen houdt. Leuke en comfortabele zitkamer.
One of our top picks in Baarlo. Set in Baarlo, 30 mi from Düsseldorf, B&B Johannes-Hoeve features free WiFi access and free private parking.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Eindhoven is 28 mi from B&B Johannes-Hoeve, while Duisburg is 29 mi from the property. Eindhoven Airport is 32 mi away.
- The hostess of the BB are very friendly. My family arrived very late due to flight delay and the lady owner waited for us. Food are good. Room is very clean and comfortable.
- Ine was a great host. Helped us with every need and provided everything.Breakfast was very nice.
- A very comfortable and spacious room, friendly hosts, great breakfast!
- Fantastic place to stay. Lovely owners and a very warm welcome everytime. Nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast was lovely. Spotless room and fantastic dcor. Excellent!!!
- The staff were very friendly. Breakfasts were excellent. Nice quiet location
Onder de Noot
Set in Baarlo, Onder de Noot offers accommodations with a private pool and free WiFi. The property features garden views and is 27 mi from Krefeld.This bed and breakfast comes with a seating area, a kitchenette with a microwave, and a satellite TV.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Onder de Noot offers a terrace. There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Mönchengladbach is 24 mi from the accommodations, while Roermond is 15 mi away. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 37 mi from Onder de Noot.
- Very lovely and cozy. Wonderful service and great breakfast.
- Own yard, own kitchen, very special room. Very friendly owners. We are travelling with 2 big dogs and this place was heaven also for them. So quiet, clean and fantastic accomodation! Also Baarlo village is unique, nice place to see.
- Beautifully styled accommodation in a great location just a few minutes walk from a lovely bar/restaurant and close to nice shops. The accommodation is set back from the road so very quiet and has a private entrance with a fenced in garden which was all perfect for us and our dog. Hope to be back soon!
- Very friendly host, flexible with the set up of the room. Lovely interior with good quality furnishings. Excellent breakfast.
- Really nice locationextraordinary. Warm welcome, good restaurant close by, parking on the street. Wifi available, good breakfast.
B&B De Rozenhorst
In a country house on the edge of Baarlo, De Rozenhorst offers a country-style room with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Venlo center is a 10-minutes’ drive from the B&B. Various restaurants are at a walking distance from the B&B.The room offers large windows and a modern private bathroom that is fitted with a bath and walk-in shower. The rooms also include a refrigerator, tea/coffee making facilities and free toiletries. The B&B also offers a private garden where guests can relax and free private parking is available on site. The comfort room can also be booked as a single room.The surroundings of De Rozenhorst are ideal for cycling and walking, with a network of numbered cycling routes nearby. An onsite tour desk provides you with the necessary information for other activities.Roermond is 25 minutes by car. The Netherlands’ largest designer outlet is located just outside of the center. Mönchengladbach is a 30-minute drive. The A73 highway is 5 minutes by car. Several restaurants are located within walking distance of the property.
- I liked the hospitality, so warm and nice people, but the atmosphere is exactly like you came to one of the kindest families you can imagine to be their guest. This is impossible to get at any hotel anywhere and it worth every cent.
- Rarely do I rate any experience as a 10, but this certainly was! Our hosts were very welcoming and friendly, paid attention to every single detail, and anticipated all of our needs. The room was immaculate and the breakfast was excellent. In addition, the hosts respected the 1,5 meter rule for social distancing. We highly recommend this BB to anyone!
- Everything was more than my expectations. For 100 I can recommend for everybody .
- The hosts are so friendly!The room was decorated very nice, in a very good condition and there was enough space.Everything was clean, the breakfast was good
- Brilliant host, very friendly, made everything so comfortable ,beautiful room with huge bathroom, the breakfast was so good, highly recommended to everyone.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Grashoek