Quinta da Picaria
The 16th century Quinta da Picaria farm house is located amid green natural surroundings in the rural region of Guimarei. The property includes vineyards and orchards, and is a 30-minute drive from the Porto city center.All of the farm’s heated rooms include a private bathroom, wardrobe and a desk. Picaria’s rooms are wooden-floored and furnished according to the property’s features.Breakfast is included, and served in the main house. Santo Tirso is a short 8-minute drive away, where guests may enjoy the local restaurants as well as shops selling the traditional Jesuíta puff pastry.The rustic granite features lush green surroundings. Facing the main building is a smaller house, which represents the living room. It includes a fireplace, and sofas. Guests can take advantage of the property’s village setting by taking in walking and cycling excursions. The region is also a producer of Vinho Verde.Quinta da Picaria is a 25-minute drive from the Porto International Airport.
- Beautiful old style atmospheric Portuguese farm, full of character and charm! Lovely, helpful owners. Recommended by us!
- Zeer landelijk gelegen quinta op nog geen half uur van vliegveld Porto. Unieke sfeer, lommerrijke binnentuin met koel waterbassin. Dat verwacht je niet als je buiten voor de poort staat. Vriendelijke ontvangst door ouder echtpaar. Overdadig ontbijt.
- Accueil sympathique dvoue site superbe jardin .
quintinha da amizade
Located in Campo, 11 miles from Vila Nova de Gaia, quintinha da amizade provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.Some units are air-conditioned and include a balcony and/or a seating area with a flat-screen TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Quintinha da amizade has a terrace.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Porto is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Póvoa de Varzim is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 14 miles from quintinha da amizade.
- Awesome place to stay very updated and clean rooms. Everything was perfect!
- This is a very easy review to write Everything about Quintinha da Amizade was absutely superb!
- This is a very easy review to write. Quintinha da Amizade is superb!
- The place is exceptionally well maintained, well and practically decorated. It is for those who prefer to relax in quiet nearly rural, yet reasonably close to Porto. The balcony view is at the hill and greenery of fig trees and other. It can relax very well right at the property or explore the area. Fine breakfast is nice start to a day.
- Very nice room, big and with all comfort. Very good breakfast. Nice view from nice balcony. Great value for money.
Quinta dos Jasmins
Located in Paços de Ferreira, 17 miles from Guimarães, Quinta dos Jasmins has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.Fitted with a patio, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Quinta dos Jasmins has a garden and sun terrace, which can be enjoyed by guests if the weather permits.Porto is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Braga is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 21 miles from Quinta dos Jasmins, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- It is a really nice place. The room is very clean and comfortable. The Garden is amazing, big , beautiful, the child can play on the slider and swing, you also can play football, basketball, tennis….. in the early morning, you can have a running if you like . Really is is a good place , we had a very nice weekend , we will be back soon .
- I loved the environnement it has in the quinta, very relaxing atmosphere! The suits are very comfortable and its very suitable as a vacation house with a group of friends!
- Honestamente, de tudo! Dos espaos comuns, do quarto, da Quinta em si, da piscina… De tudo.
- Da Quinta, da simpatia do Pessoal que sao fantasticos.
- Tranquilidade, tudo muito limpo quer nas casas quer no espao envolvente
One of our best sellers in Porto! Located within 2.2 miles of Estadio do Dragao and 2.3 miles of City Market Bolhao in Porto, Residencial Paranhos has accommodations with free WiFi and TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Clerigos Tower is 2.4 miles from Residencial Paranhos, while FC Porto Museum is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
- Really fantastic value for money. Bed is comfortable and the shower works well, instant hot water. The TV has a great selection of English channels like CNN and Sky News. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Daily housekeeping with fresh towels.
- The room is very comfortable and stylish, but it was the reception that impressed me the most. The flight I took delayed and I arrived late at the night, but Dona Mila was still waiting for me and was extremely kind.
- The manager was really helpful and easygoing. Despite the bad wether it was warm in the appartment.
- Funcionria muito simptica e prestvel, instalaes limpas, localizao excelente para quem necessita de ficar perto do campus com comercio variado e transportes perto, estacionamento prprio, cama confortvel
- Llegue a las 3am de urgencia por un retraso en el vuelo, en el otro hostal no me abrieron y ella me espero. Todo muy bien y muy amable
Located in Paredes in the Norte Region, 15 mi from Porto, Estrebuela House features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Braga is 24 mi from Estrebuela House, while Guimarães is 16 mi from the property. Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport is 18 mi away.
- The place was very clean.The owner was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast bread was amazingly delicious.
- This is a beautiful and elegant traditional style house. And the hosts provided great hospitality. They were very accommodating and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to visit Porto.
- The breakfast was excellent and so was the Attention of the hosts. The accomodation is a Beautiful townhouse with a couple of guest Rooms, very much what you expect from a such place in Portugal. HOWEVER, my room had unfortunately Windows facing the street, which was an uphill, cobblestone street in the Center, and you do hear this. Unless the Windows dont receive a good Sound insulation I would not fully recommend this place.
- Ambiente muito descontrado e familiar. Instalaes com boas condies e timo para quem quer um local extremamente sossegado no centro de uma pequena cidade.Famlia e funcionria extremamente simpticos.
- Excelente , as pessoas so excelentes , ambiente familiar , tudo muito bom , comodidades , pequeno almoo timo, todas as condies sao boas , a Dna. Irene e a filha , so de uma amabilidade total , simpatia top . Um espao dentro da cidade , mas que nos leva para o campo , esto de parabns por tudo o que proporcionam as hspedes .Um bem haja para toda esta familia 5 estrelas. A voltar em breve. Obrigado Dna. Irene e filha
Residencial Lira – B&B
One of our best sellers in Porto! Centrally located in Port, this Bed and Breakfast features renovated and warmly decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. The Pólo Universitário Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away.The rooms at Bed & Breakfast Residencial Lira feature wooden floors and heating. All rooms have an private bathroom.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in an intimate setting at Residencial Lira’s restaurant. For lunch and dinner, the 24-hour reception staff can recommend a variety of eateries in the surrounding area.Matosinhos Beach is only 4.3 mi from Residencial Lira, and the Porto Train Station is 2.2 mi from the property. Nearby tourist attractions include the Church of Lapa and Casa da Música.
- Very big and comfortable room at a very affordable rate
- The price very good with good breakfast included. Proprietor very helpful and attentive. Will stay again if in that area.
- The lady and all staff are very nice, they give us a lot of useful advice on the travel. The breakfast and location are both nice too!
- Breakfast was fine although dining area was a little cramped. Friendly landlady.
- We had a room full of beds and a good size bathroom, surrounded by cafs, shops and close to Atm.
aDuquesa – GuestHouse
Located a 9-minute walk from Oporto Coliseum, aDuquesa – GuestHouse offers a shared lounge, a terrace and air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, a stovetop and toaster are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.City Market Bolhao is a 16-minute walk from aDuquesa – GuestHouse, while Ribeira Square is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 11 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Perfect location in a nice and quiet neighbourhood. Walking distance to city center. Host was really friendly. Very clean and comfortable room. Great breakfeast.
- The guesthouse is a family affair, but has the efficiency and comfort of a highend hotel. Fabio and Ana and their mothers made us feel a part of the family. Our room was noisefree. The neighborhood is residential, so there is very little street noise. ADuquesa is ideally situated, a short walk from the historic center one street is lined on both sides with restaurants to meet any budget.The breakfast is substantial, sure to please every palate yogurt, cakes, toasts, eggs, cheeses, meats, etc.
- This small hotel is absolutely wonderful. Amazing bed, beautiful room, one of the cleanest Ive ever seen. The staff were so accommodating and kind. The breakfast was fresh and delicious. The outdoor area was so nice for working or having a drink. I also love that neighborhood in Porto.
- great place very ! clean, good location, kind and helpful crew, towels smell like its 5 hotel Exceeded expectations.
- Great compliment to the operating staff. Both ladies who prepared breakfast were kind and very helpful. Breakfast was excellent. Good location, accessibility on foot to the city center without problems.
Porto Riad – Guest House
Located in the heart of Porto, the oriental-style Porto Riad – Guest House offers free Wi-Fi and a courtyard with thatched umbrellas. The warmly decorated rooms have colorful wall decorations and Moroccan lamps.Porto Riad – Guest House is located a 10-minute walk from the Trindade Metro Station. Porto’s historic city center and the Porto Cathedral are a 15-minute walk away.Porto Riad’s guest rooms are individually decorated in an Oriental theme and include a private bathroom and TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Guest House.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the courtyard and have some mint tea at the Berber bar. The sofas in the reception lounge offer a relaxing setting to check the available city maps and tourist guides.
- Were nice, friendly, flexible, patient and knowledgeable staff. This place has its own style, and aura. But the best experience was because of the staff person unfortunately didnt memorize his name, who was really a joy to communicate with. He gave us good tips about the city and answered all the questions we had.
- We were a family of 12 traveling, our rooms and bathrooms were very clean, breakfast in the morning was quite good and complete. Staff was great and overall the best guest house Ive stayed at in Porto. Will definitely stay there again.
- Including breakfast. Location is near the bus terminal.
- Moroccan decor was colorful and fun. Excellent breakfast.
- The guest house was in a decent area close to the city. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. Would recommend.
Serenata Boutique Rooms
Located in Porto, near Boavista Roundabout, Music House and City Market Bolhao, Serenata Boutique Rooms features free WiFi.Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and a kitchen including a microwave, fridge, oven and a stovetop. A patio with city views is offered in all units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.A car rental service is available at Serenata Boutique Rooms.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Lello Bookshop, Clerigos Tower and Oporto Coliseum. The nearest airport is Francisco Sá Carneiro, 5.6 mi from Serenata Boutique Rooms, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Its a beautiful house in a easy location with facilities around. Coffee shops, shopping centre and pharmacies in a short walk.Bus stop 5 minutes away from the premise.Great value for money.
- I like the fack that Juliana communicate with me during my trip until I get to the property. She gave me every possibility and every step I have to take. It was wordeful stay. I hope to come back soon.
- Excellent attentions by the owners of the place! Really happy for everything they did for us.!
- O alojamento tem detalhes lindssimos. Ainda que simples, os quartos so confortveis. O edifcio muito bonito e bem cuidado.Ingrid foi muito simptica na chegada e se mostrou sempre muito prestvel. Foi nos dada uma gua e um vinho de boas vindas
- Gostei muito do atendimento. As proprietrias so muito simpticas e prestativas. O quarto muito bom. Bem decorado, atendeu a todas as minhas necessidades e o banheiro muito bom tambm. Minha nica sugesto colocar uma lata de lixo tambm no quarto porque s tem no banheiro. Mas super indico.
Mirandesa Guest house is located in Porto, a 15-minute walk from the Porto center and an 18-minute walk from the Clérigos Church. Featuring a continental breakfast, it is a 13-minute walk from Santa Catarina Street.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom. Ironing facilities are available at the reception.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Douro River is 0.7 mi from Mirandesa Guest house, while D. Luis I Bridge is 0.7 mi away. Porto Airport is 7.5 mi from the property.
- The young woman at reception was excellent! She gave me valuable information about touring the city, when I told her I was leaving before breakfast on my second morning she had sandwiches made for me. The breakfast the first morning was outstanding!
- The location was great. 15 min walking to the center of the city.
- The staff are great and extremely helpful, they helped me in every detail no matter what time is it and no matter how many questions I ask, they were happily helpful all the time.The price is very good The location is good
- The guesthouse was serving breakfast made by them, the traditional, delicious pasteis de nata a must to try when visiting Portugal. The staff was super friendly, they prepared for us breakfast last day, although we had to departure earlier than the breakfast time! Great hospitality and good location!
- The location is awesome! The staff are so nice! Room was ready ahead of schedule.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Água Longa