Harlosh Hideaways – Aurora Pod
Boasting accommodations with a terrace, Harlosh Hideaways – Aurora Pod is located in Harlosh. Housed in a building dating from 2018, the holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as fishing and hiking.This holiday home has a living room and a fully equipped kitchen. The accommodations also comes with 1 bathroom with a shower.Portree is 24 miles from the holiday home.
- The location was great. We enjoyed lovely views and the pod was very comfortable and had everything we needed. Our host Shirley was very welcoming and kind.We couldnt recommend this place more highly.
- Location was unbeatable. Didnt think I would ever see so many stars in the sky. Tiny house or pod was stocked with everything you need… grocery store about 30 mins away….I was about ready to move in!!!
- The pod was in mint condition and beautifully decorated. Its remoteness and view of the ocean from the front door made it a respite from the hustle and bustle of staying in a town. Other than our hosts, the only other neighbors were sheep in the back yard! We liked it so much we decided to linger the next morning rather than leaving early.
- This is a wonderful place to stay! We enjoyed the view of the water out the front and the sheep out the back window. It was a very relaxing, cozy place to stay. I wish we couldve stayed longer!
- Host were very friendly! The information books provided for island activities, the story of how Harlosh Hideaways came to be, and how to operate anything in the cabin amazing. Truly a beautiful spot and wish I would have had more time there.
Island view room 2
Located in Harlosh in the Isle of Skye region, Island view room 2 features a garden. The property is 25 mi from Portree and free private parking is provided.Composed of 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with a shower, this apartment is equipped with a satellite flat-screen TV.Raasay is 17 mi from the apartment, while Kyleakin is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Benbecula Airport, 32 mi from Island view room 2.
- The space was really clean and much bigger than I expected. Could tell the little things had been thought about. Location and views were stunning
- Great spot by the water. Cabin very clean and comfortable. Bigger than expected! Convenient for local town for restaurants and supplies.Very friendly welcome.
- Island view was beautiful, room was perfect for what we wanted for a few days away. Cosy room. Cant thank Peter and family enough for this incredible place. The little stocked fridge was perfect on our arrival and all the little bits. Was soo great to get away and just tour the Isle of Skye. Thank you again, will for sure be passing on this little hidden gem to friends and family. We loved all the family animals too, wish we could have taken the geese home.
- The host was very warm and welcoming. The views were absolutely stunning. Very remote and peaceful location but just 10 minutes by car to some eat out options. Appreciated the fresh milk and orange juice on arrival. Highly recommended if you want a peaceful location.
- Breakfast was very good location is outstanding very scenic.
Island View Room 1
Located in Harlosh in the Isle of Skye region, Island View Room 1 features a garden. The accommodations is 25 mi from Portree, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.Raasay is 17 mi from the bed and breakfast, while Kyleakin is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Benbecula Airport, 32 mi from Island View Room 1.
- Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The host was lovely and friendly. We were kindly left food in the fridge and a loaf of bread which was appreciated. View outside the cabin was stunning.
- Nice and modern furnishings, excellent shower, exceptionally clean, bright and airy, fantastic views, comfortable bed and location makes for a restful sleep, friendly and helpful host.
- Everything else was great, 6 minutes or so on single road from main road, gorgeous view, town close by for food and fuel, in the middle of everything we went to see
- Perfect location, brilliant accommodation it was the perfect few days away.
- We loved our stay here, only regret was not having longer. Owners were really friendly and the location was stunning. It was a great base to explore and do day trips to various places on the island. We will definitely be returning in future.
Harlosh Hideaways – Stargazer Pod
Set in Harlosh in the Isle of Skye region, Harlosh Hideaways – Stargazer Pod has a terrace and garden views. The accommodations is 18 mi from Portree, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The holiday home has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a patio with lake views.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking and fishing nearby.Raasay is 17 mi from the holiday home, while Kyleakin is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Benbecula Airport, 33 mi from Harlosh Hideaways – Stargazer Pod.
- Absolutely loved it. The house is beautiful both on the outside and inside. The house may be tiny but it is packed with high quality furnitures. The towels are so soft and thick. Highly recommend this place if you are looking for a new experience. The host is super lovely.
- Exceptional camping pod with everything you need and more. Perfect location to explore the north of Skye
- We spent the bank holiday weekend at the Stargazer and what an experience. The owners were so accommodating and left us to enjoy our holiday. The view of the Cuillin Hills from the Stargazer pod was just incredible. We were so lucky with the weather which meant we definitely took advantage of the BBQ. The pod was nice and clean and the bed was so comfortable. Inside the pod the owners really thought about everything you needed to make you feel at home. The location was ideal. It was peaceful and not far from the tourist hot spots. Highly recommend! A great place to explore Skye and enjoy the beautiful scenery . We would love to came back again soon.
- We loved this property! Immaculate with everything you need for a relaxing stay. Wish we had stayed longer.
- very clean, well finished and maintained pod. incredible views and great location to be able to explore the island of Skye.
Located in Harlosh in the Isle of Skye region, Lochview Pods features a garden. The accommodations is 12 mi from Portree, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.Providing a patio and garden views, the apartment includes 1 bedroom, a living room, satellite flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchenette, and 1 bathroom with a shower.Kyle of Lochalsh is 30 mi from the apartment, while Raasay is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Benbecula Airport, 32 mi from Lochview Pods.
- The view was lovely, the pod was very clean and had everything we needed.
- My wife and I were poorly for 2 days due to food poisoning we picked up the day before arrival. Therefore we feel highly qualified to review these pods as we spent a lot of time there. We loved them. They had everything we needed even when poorly. They are perfect even with Netflix to keep you busy when quiet hard you want a break from the stunning view. The main bed is understandably small its a camping pod! but the sofa bed takes about 30 seconds to set up so I slept on there and my wife had the main bed. All super comfy. A great island and great pod.
- Beautiful place had a great stay. Beautiful view of the sunset
- Beautiful location, lots of parking. Comfortable bed, lovely pod. Well made and done to high standard. Owls hunting by the pod at night.
- The location was fantastic with some excellent views also being out in the wild was very peaceful, would definitely return.
Harlosh Log Cabin
One of our top picks in Dunvegan. Offering free WiFi, Harlosh Log Cabin is set on the beachfront near Dunvegan. The property is 25 mi from Portree, and complimentary private parking is offered.The chalet has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a porch with sea views.A garden and a barbecue are provided at the chalet.
- Very sweet cabin! Everything was clean and lovely!
- John was fantastic really friendly and went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed.The cabin was very cosy inside despite the weather and the surrounding area was lovely to explore.The location was great and well signposted stunning views from the windows and plenty to do just a short drive away.
- Great outdoor views. Small cabin but very well equipped and comfortable for two people.
- I liked how the cabin felt very private. It was cosy and had magnificent views of the loch we managed to spot some seals! The hosts were extremely welcoming and went above and beyond to make our stay extra special.
- The host, John is a very friendly and helpful mate. He came and collected us when our sat nav took us to the middle of nowhere. The cabin is a newly built one with everything fitted to a high standard kitchen, toilet and a warm and powerful shower. The view around the place is marvellous.
Ose Pod, an ever changing view to the sea
Set in Ose in the Isle of Skye region, Ose Pod, an ever changing view to the sea has a patio and garden views. The accommodations is 11 mi from Portree, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.This chalet is fitted with 1 bedroom, a kitchen with microwave, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom with a bath or shower.The chalet offers a terrace. Guests at Ose Pod, an ever changing view to the sea can enjoy hiking and fishing nearby, or make the most of the garden.Kyle of Lochalsh is 29 mi from the accommodations, while Raasay is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Benbecula Airport, 34 mi from Ose Pod, an ever changing view to the sea.
- The location was incredible, we even had a resident seal keeping an eye on us as well as the sheep
- Fabulous location, outstanding views, well equipped, cosy and very comfortable. Good wee welcome pack to get you started bread, milk, butter, jams, marmalade, tea and coffee pods for the coffee machine, water. Nigel was the perfect host, unobtrusive but on hand should you need anything. No need to search any further for your perfect stay on the beautiful Isle of Skye, book the Ose Pod and you will not be disappointed!
- Incredible location, friendly host and extremely well kitted out. Loved our stay would highly recommend. Its a single pod next to the owners house, with a lot of love clearly put into into ensuring guests have the best stay.
- The Pod is the most perfect retreat / romantic for anyone so snug and everything you could need Out door cooking If weather permits but most things inside! I highly recommend it tonic for the soul small and sooo sweet
- Brilliant stay at the ose pod. Really easy to find and in a great location where its only 10 mins from Dunvegan and around 2025 from Portree. Plenty around for eating and doing/seeing. Pod was extremely clean and a few extras added in for us when we arrived was a lovely touch. Thanks again.
Head In The Skye – Healabhal Cottage
Head In The Skye – Healabhal Cottage is set in Ose and offers a terrace. The accommodations is 11 mi from Portree, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.Featuring a DVD player, the holiday home has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 4 bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms with a shower and a bath. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Guests at the holiday home can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.Kyle of Lochalsh is 30 mi from Head In The Skye – Healabhal Cottage, while Raasay is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Benbecula Airport, 34 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Loch Caroy Pods
Loch Caroy Pods features river views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Ose.The chalet provides guests with a patio, lake views, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A balcony with sea views is offered in every unit.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Portree is 15 mi from Loch Caroy Pods, while Raasay is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Benbecula Airport, 34 mi from the accommodations.
- Incredible pod with all of the facilities you need. Absolutely stunning view and perfect location for exploring Skye and stargazing. Hosts were very friendly and welcoming. It was a perfect peaceful break for our honeymoon roadtrip adventure, we only wish wish had stayed for longer.
- Lovely little place, unlike other similar accommodation, it did not feel like you were in someones back garden, it was very private with a beautiful view. Alistair was also very nice and accommodating.
- My wife and I stayed 2 nights of our honeymoon at Loch Caroy Pods. Norma was an excellent host and showed us everything we needed to know about the pod. The pod offered everything we needed and a stellar view. The pod was nicely finished with comfortable beds with linens, a sofa, microwave, a nice bathroom, and so much more. The drive from Portree to the pods is an incredible journey and the pods are located in close proximity by car to major attractions such as Dunvegan Castle and a short drive to Neist Point Lighthouse. My wife and I stayed at several 4 5 star hotels during our 10 day honeymoon along with the pod on the Isle of Skye and we both agree that the pod was easily the most fantastic and memorable stay. We cannot thank Norma and Alasdair enough for their warm welcome, hospitality and accommodation! You can tell they take pride in their pods and I will highly recommend them to fellow travelers.
- Cozy pod and beautiful sunset views. It was perfect.
- I loved the pod!!! It was comfortable and cozy with a view of the water and amazing sunset from the door window. There are only two and they both face right towards the water so you feel like youre in an oasis of beautiful scenery all by yourself. It was so relaxing, I want to go back just to escape the hectic busy day to day grind.
Offering panoramic views over Loch Caroy towards the Macleods, 12 Ose is set in Ose, 15 miles from Portree.The room has a double bed, an en-suite shower room, sofa, television, fridge, kettle and toaster.Restaurants and cafés can be found 10 minutes drive from the property. Dunvegan and its castle is 5 miles away from 12 Ose.
- Discreet accommodation in the middle of Skye. The owner has a great sense of humor. There is a sink for washing dishes, a microwave, a fridge, a toaster and a kettle with tea and coffee included. There is a lovely view of the McLeods tables on good weather.
- Excellent location Fantastic viewWarm And welcoming hostDelightful wine and cheese Yummy continental breakfast Etc etc etc
- Gorgeous view, free parking at the location, food, wine and snacks left in room, large number of outlets available.
- The view from this place is amazing. It was very comfortable and clean. Hosts were very accommodating. It is remote, but close enough to Dunvegan to find dinner.
- Our helpful friendly hosts who live next door, the super simple check in/out process, straight forward and satisfying breakfast setup, nice water view, great parking, and good and easy operation of the fireplace, bath, TV and utilities. All the advantages of a BB without sacrificing privacy, convenience or time. Despite rural setting, just minutes to sights and a couple good restaurants and grocer. Dont hesitate if youre fortunate enough to find it available.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Harlosh