Boat ‘Opoe Sientje’
One of our best sellers in Nijmegen! Opoe Sientje is a ship with an on site museum located at the harbor along the river Waal and offers specially themed accommodations. Motorway N325 is 500 feet from the property.Each room comes with a seating area and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Breakfast is served each morning in the dining area.The train station is 1.2 mi away. National park De Hoge Veluwe is 30 minutes by car. The German city Cleve is a 20-minute drive away.
- I surprised my fellow travellers with this hotel and it didnt disappoint, we all loved it it felt very unique. The welcome we received from Rose was warm and friendly, our rooms were well appointed and really well done. Great breakfast followed our comfortable night and we would all thoroughly recommend this Boat Hotel.
- The place is well maintained and unique that made it outstanding!! Plus friendly staff and class A service.
- Great breakfast and very friendly personel. The boat is decorated really nicely too
- Literally everything! An absolute gem in a truly unique location in a fantastic city!
- Everything about this project is lovely. From the people working on the boat year in and year out to the beautiful setting, breakfast, dinner and bar vibes. This was one night of 7 traveling around some great places and hotels and easily the best. Loved it and couldnt recommend it more.
Het Blauwe Uur
Het Blauwe Uur is located in a historical and monumental building in Nijmegen dating from 1895. The city center is less than 10 minutes away by foot.The guest room here has a modern interior and will provide you with a Smart TV and free WiFi. A Nespresso coffee machine and tea facilities are included. The en suite luxurious and spacious private bathroom comes with a shower and a toilet, as well as a hairdryer and towels.Breakfast is served in the breakfast room on the ground floor. At Het Blauwe Uur you will also find a garden and a terrace.The bed and breakfast is 2,650 feet from the train station, while the University of Nijmegen is 1.6 mi away.
- Everything. Perfect guest, perfect rooms, and perfect breakfast. I stayed 4 nights. I would have stayed much longer !
- Smart design of the rooms, bathrooms and toilet. Everything very convenient and clean. Hosts are amazing, they will provide a good to the best locations in the area including good advice on where to eat. Breakfast is delicious
- It was really an amazing experience staying at the property. Excellent location, very close to the city center. The room and the breakfast were amazing. Fresh and a high quality breakfast
- An almost like sleepover at classmates home feeling.
- Extremely helpful and friendly hosts. We were warmly greeted and instructed on how to work things in our room. We we given a very helpful map of the city, as well as a list of restaurants. The bed and breakfast is immaculate and tastefully decorated.
B&B Pastorie Beek
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Pastorie Beek is located 4.km from the city center of Nijmegen.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared living room at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including hiking, cycling and golfing. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Hospital Sint Maartensclinc is 1.9 mi from the property, where Radboud Hospital, Radboud University, and Max Planckinstituut voor Psycholinguïstiek are 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Weeze Airport, 30 from B&B Pastorie Beek.
- Excellent location, top of the bill hospitality, the place to be if you wish to relax. Highly recommended!
- breakfast was perfect,location ideal for our needs.
- We simply loved everthing since we arrived the welcoming of the hosts the house itself with a beautiful garden the bedroom and its modern facilities the breakfast which was not only very complete, but everything was homemade and delicious, served with so much dedication and smiles. Water bottles were freely accesible all the time to take! The hosts were also very helpful, giving information about villages or places to visit around, and gave very good recommendations for restaurants. They work with disabled children who were on holidays during our stay, which shows already a beautiful human spirit. We highly recommend this place.
- We had a fantastic time in the village of NijmegenBeek with the help of the wonderful hosts Danielle and Paul. Nothing was too much trouble for them, kind and generous. The property was close to Nijmegen central by car or easy bus ride. And we were able to enjoy the village vibe and quiet at the same time. All amenities, restaurants and shops etc within easy reach in the village. Great walking in the area. The property itself is beautifully designed and renovated in an historic building, the old parsonage.
- Beautiful setting, wonderful hosts and a sumptious breakfast. We were encouraged to pack some sandwiches for lunch. Hostess supplied the bag. Valuable when travelling.15 minutes by bus to Nijmegen city centre and hostess Danielle gave valuable information on what to see and do.Lovely restaurant within 300 m.
B&B De Goffert
Located 1.5 mi from the city’s center, B&B De Goffert is located in a quiet neighborhood in Nijmegen. Both Goffertpark and Radboud University can be reached within 0.9 mi. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a DVD player. There is a kitchenette available with a microwave, refrigerator, Senseo coffee machine and kettle. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy garden view from the bedroom. The rooms are located on the 2nd floor.At B&B De Goffert you will find a shuttle service. Other facilities offered include luggage storage. Your gluten free breakfast is being compiled according to your wishes.The bed and breakfast is 1.8 mi from Holland Casino Nijmegen and 1.1 mi from Nijmegen Station. Eindhoven Airport is 42 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The breakfast was good and complete! We also liked that we had 2 rooms at our disposal, incl. a nice comfy bed and a living room to relax in the evening. The location was nice, close to both the center and the hospital. Free parking is a bonus too. Our kid felt more at home than in a regular hotel.
- Cute attic rooms with sloped ceilings. The hosts were very friendly and the breakfast was fantastic
- Jans personal touch and quite honestly the best breakfast Ive got to eat in a BB so far.
- Very quiet, very clean, very friendly! Strongly recommend. Should be suitable for a single, couples and small family. Breakfast was very nice.
- Very kind and pleasant hosts, substantial and good breakfasts, very clean rooms.
Surrounded by cycling and walking routes, Logies Groesbeek is located 1,650 feet from the center of Groesbeek and the National Liberation Museum is 150 feet away. It features a garden, free WiFi and a shared home cinema.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. On site guests can play billiards, tabletop football and chess.Guests of B&B Groesbeek can enjoy a breakfast buffet on a daily basis. Across the street, a restaurant with a bar can be found.The center of Nijmegen is at a distance of 6.2 mi and a bus stop is within 100 feet.
- Very quiet and nice place,nearly the appartments you can find everything what you need,shops,restaurants,cafe,post and more els
- A comfortable BB in the Groesbeek area. Theres a world war two museum opposite but I decided to go to the one in Oosterbeek. There is a Canadian war cemetary nearby which is well worth a visit so peaceful yet so poignant. Do bring some mosquito repellent though. Nijmegen is about 10 minutes drive.
- De boeking was op het laatste moment en de aankomst buiten de aangegeven tijden maar er ontstond nergens een knelpunt. Verder was de kamer heel ruim en alles was bijzonder schoon. Ook is er heel slim ingespeeld op de COVID19 maatregelen. Verder een goede wifi.
- Vriendelijk personeel. Super ontbijt. Geweldige service.
- Prima ontbijt, gunstig gelegen, dichtbij het centrum en het Pieterpad.
Bed & Breakfast Pluweel
One of our best sellers in Nijmegen! Located in the historical center of Nijmegen at 650 feet from Central Station and 350 feet from the bus stop for Airport Weeze, Bed & Breakfast Pluweel offers rooms with free WiFi access.Each room comes with private bathroom facilities either en-suite or external. One of the rooms features a terrace. They are all located in the souterrain.Pluweel serves breakfast in the morning and for dinner or lunch guests can go the one of the restaurants or cafés in the surrounding area.Valkmuseum is located 1 mi from the accommodations, while Kronenburgpark is 1,950 feet away. Waalkade can be found within 0.9 mi.
- Breakfast was great and staff is very friendly. Location is close to train station only a few minute walk. Price is good compared to mercure hotel. Had a great stay.
- Very close to train station and about 8 minute walk to town central. Very spacious unit.
- room very pleasant, good breakfast, the host very helpfull.
- very friendly host and 2 minutes from the railway station, yet very quiet.Bed comfy, breakfast superb!
- The owners were helpful, informative, and breakfast arrived via a dumbwaiter!
Bed & Breakfast “Aan de Bagijnstraat”.
Bed & Breakfast “Aan de Bagijnstraat”. is located in Molenhoek, het Lierdal, close to multiple natural and recreational grounds. Full breakfast is available, as well as free WiFi access.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV with a CD/DVD player, a desk, a patio and a mini-bar. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. The rooms also have coffee and tea making facilities. You can enjoy garden view from all the rooms. The breakfast is served in the dining room. An early breakfast is also available.At Bed & Breakfast “Aan de Bagijnstraat” you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include luggage & bicycle storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and horse riding. Sauna de Berendock is located 4.7 mi away from the property.In front of the property there is a bus stop and Nijmegen is a 10-minute drive. In the vicinity of the hotel (1,000 feet) there are multiple restaurants and shops.Molenhoek’s train station is 1 mi from the accommodations. Eindhoven Airport is 38 mi away. The property offers free private parking.
- The owner is very kind and helpful. The room is very well equipped and with a very nice decoration.
- Great place to stay near Nijmegen. Very quite, clean, great breakfasts, and even parking on location.
- Very new accommodation with a very friendly host. Very nice breakfast as well. Perfect stay!
- Everything was perfect!!!really great owner,clean everywhere,he really think about custumers!!!10/10 !!!
- The B B provided us with not only a comfortable sleep and a good breakfast but also it was well thought out and provided a lot of extra space that we didnt expect to relax in which was very unexpected and felt generous. The decor and facilities were simple but really clean and lovingly designed and built by Leon to provide us with a BB experience with their own unique touch. Our hosts were very friendly … even when we turned up three hours late!! They had time to talk to us and made us feel very welcome to share their home for moment. Breakfast was as good as the website picture promised. There was a choice of cooked breakfast and it was put in the pan the minute we walked through the door and then we were left to enjoy a nice relaxed breakfast.
B&B De Twee Gezusters
One of our best sellers in Groesbeek! Located in Groesbeek at 4.9 feet from Groesbeekse Bos, B&B De Twee Gezusters offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi access.Each room comes with a seating area, an electric kettle and a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathroom also includes free toiletries.At B&B De Twee Gezusters you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include luggage storage.The nearest supermarket is 2,650 feet away, while restaurant De Oude Molen can be found within 150 feet.In the surroundings you can visit the lake Wylerbergmeer, which is 2.5 mi away. Nijmegen city center can be reached within 16 minutes by car.
- Clean and tidy, super friendly host, very good value for money.
- Super hostess who was very friendly, caring and helpful.The bed was super king size which was extremely comfortable.Good coffee maker and typically Dutch breakfast.Car parking was very convenient and roomy in drive in front of guest rooms.Old world decor with lots of antiques
- Room was lovely and spotlessly clean. Very spacious too. The breakfast was delicious and beautifully presented I wont say how as it would spoil the surprise! We stayed three nights and we would return.
- Large room with very comfortable bed. Central location close to all amenities. Very good breakfast!Parking provided on the property.
- The breakfast was so great, nice and cozy breakfast table we were pleasantly suprised, delishous and good quality Dutch food. Kind and helpful owners.
B&B De Bredestraat
Located in Nijmegen, 1.2 mi from Benedenstad, B&B De Bredestraat features accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a terrace.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and shower. A fridge is also available, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a halal breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at B&B De Bredestraat, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 43 mi from the accommodations.
- The environment was comfortable and we felt safe. The host was friendly and doesnt hover over you. It is well kept and I highly recommend this place if youre ever in the area.
- The room was lovely and large with a very comfortable bed. AS I was travelling for business the WIFI was really good with a large table. The location meant that the room was really quiet so that I could relax and slept so soundly. The breakfast was excellent as a vegetarian met my needs exactly.
- Ganz tolles Frhstck! Sehr gepflegte und schne Einrichtung. Jeden Euro wert. Absolut sauber und aufgerumt.
- De airco was fantastisch omdat het zeer warm was. Ontbijt met zorg klaargezet. Verder ontbrak het aan niets. Prima bed, goeie bank, heerlijke douche. Perfect voor een zakelijk verblijf!
- Mooie ruime kamer met een goed bed. De kamer ligt op fiets afstand van het centrum en de auto mag bij de BB geparkeerd worden.
B&B Farmhouse De Loksheuvel
Housed in a monumental gentlemen’s farm from 1750, B&B Farmhouse De Loksheuvel is located in Overasselt. Free WiFi access is available at this accommodations.The accommodations consists of two different rooms. One is the De Deel room which has a private sauna and whirpool as well a separate dining area and it is located on the ground floor. The other is called De Hooizolder, is on the first floor and has a fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine.Each room here will provide you with a terrace, a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV, DVD/CD/radio player and microwave. Complete with a Nespresso coffee machine and an electric kettle, the dining area also has a dining table. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower, a hairdryer, bathrobes and free toiletries. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include a laptop safe, bed linen and a terrace with countryside and forest view.B&B Farmhouse De Loksheuvel offers home-made breakfast, prepared with local products. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking in the green belt Overasseltse- en Hatertse Vennen. The property offers free parking and bicycle rental.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, the historical city of Nijmegen is 15 minutes away and Arnhem is 35. Eindhoven Airport is 31 mi away.
- Perfect breakfast, very nice and friendly hospitality, rooms very clean, large and comfortable.You can start your cycling or walking from the property.
- De welnessruimte was zeer aangenaam. Ook de mogelijheid om zowel aan de voor als aan de achterkant van de woning buiten te zitten. Heerlijk omtbijt en de eigen keuken. Tevens de vele mogelijkheden die er zijn in de omgeving Bos, water, golfbaan, fietsroutes, enz….
- Ganz zauberhafte Unterkunft, es hat an nichts gefehlt, sehr nette Inhaber , Annette vielen Dank fr alles. Ideal fr Fahrradfahrer oder Wanderer, Landschaftsschutzgebiet zu Fu erreichbar. Wer Ruhe und Entspannung sucht, Top Adresse. Frhstck hervorragend, kann auf der Terrasse eingenommen werden. Alles ist mit ganz viel Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet worden und passt zum Haus. Wir haben uns dort sehr wohl gefhlt, 100 Weiterempfehlung. Sollte es von den Auentemperaturen sehr hei sein, Klima vorhanden.
- We hebben 2 heerlijke dagen gehad in deze mooie BB.Prachtig appartement met sauna en whirpool.Heel fijn was de keuken die er bij zat, vooral in deze corona tijd.Je kan zelf je eten halen/bereiden in deze kleine maar zeer complete keuken!Het ontbijt was werkelijk fantastisch, Anette krijgt een dikke 10 van ons.
- Ein luxurise Bed Breakfast, liebevoll eingerichtet bis ins kleinste Detail, mit Whirlpool, eigener Sauna, gerumiger Dusche, Wohn Schlafzimmer und Terrasse mit Naturausicht inklusive Frhstck wurde persnlich im Zimmer serviert …….
Looking for: Best Hotels in Heilig Landstichting