Baart’s Bed and Breakfast
Baart’s Bed and Breakfast is set in Wijnandsrade and offers a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. The property features garden views and is 5 mi from Valkenburg.With free WiFi, this bed and breakfast offers a cable flat-screen TV, a washing machine and a kitchen with a microwave and fridge.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings and Baart’s Bed and Breakfast can arrange a bicycle rental service.Maastricht is 12 mi from the accommodations, while Aachen is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 12 mi from Baart’s Bed and Breakfast.
- Fred and Irina were wonderful hosts. They care very much, and it shows. The room was beautiful, the bed superb, the shower had good hot water, and the place was immaculately clean. But even more importantly, Fred and Irina are kind and caring human beings who also are very fun. They also can give lots of advice for seeing the area. Best place yet.
- The location was great. Easy to get to and very quiet. Fred Irena are absolutely lovey people. Friendly, caring and ready to accommodate all our needs. Wonderful welcome with a nice cup of coffee and desert snack. Fred gave us great information and directions to catch the train from Valkenburg to Maastricht where we spent a wonderful evening and enjoyed listening to part of the Andre Reiu concert from just outside the square perimeter. Would highly recommend and would definitely return.
- Great terrace off room overlooking beautiful backyard. Super breakfast.
- One of my favourite places Ive ever stayed! It was cosy and peaceful. Fred and Irina were fantastic hosts very friendly, helpful and accommodating. We had great chats with them and they helped us with everything we needed, from what we wanted for breakfast to using the washing machine.The room was clean and comfortable and there was a lovely patio where we could relax in the afternoon when it was too hot to do anything we stayed during the heatwave!.
- Privacy was great, with separate access and inroom bathroom. Lovely garden and good kitchen facilities. Amazing hosts, Fred and Irina has welcomed us and make us feel like at home. If we will be back we would love to stay again at their property. Thank you
Offering a restaurant on site, Samsam is located in Meerssen at a 13-minute car drive from the city Maastricht. Free Wi-Fi access is available and free parking is possible on site.For each room, the bathroom is fitted with a bath or a shower.At Samsam you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling.Valkenburg is 4.6 mi away and National Park Hoge Kempen can be reached within 30 minutes by car.
- Convenient, as close to Maastricht city. Reachable by local train.Spacious room. Very good breakfast and staff very friendly. Very warm welcome.
- The owner was very friendly. They proudly showed us the videos of their grand son being invited to the Ellen show. We were surprised they suddenly show us about that but we can tell they are very proud and happy to share this to everyone hahahah
- I had a perfect dinner in a wonderful atmosphere. Really good food!
- Cute place with very friendly hosts and spacious basic rooms.
- It was a great hotel. I only wished that we had time to eat in the restaurant. The food looked amazing. Great people Great service and really nice rooms.
Auberge de Smockelaer
This faithfully restored 18th-century Dutch farm complex is located in the peaceful countryside in South Limburg. Auberge de Smockelaer benefits from free Wi-Fi, a Burgundian kitchen and a garden terrace.De Smockelaer offers rooms with tea and coffee making facilities and original features including wooden beams. Guests can make use of a cozy living room with an open fire, TV and DVD player.The Belgian border is 1,150 feet from the Auberge. Slenaken is 1.6 mi away and Maastricht is 25 minutes away by car.The restaurant at Smockelaer serves traditional cuisine with regional specialties in the dining room, which includes a fireplace and rustic décor. Guests can also enjoy a range of Dutch lunch dishes.The hotel also offers a bicycle rental, packed lunch service and local information including cycling routes and hiking trails. Public parking is available on site.
- Breakfast was nice. Good service. Some local products. Location was nice for walks in the nature. The rooms our housed in a historical building with a very nice atmosphere
- Restaurant and terrace were nice. Room and bathroom were large enough. The staff were really friendly. Nicely situated to make day trips to surrounding areas.
- Nice location, comfortable and pretty room and welcoming people. It was pleasant to have the restaurant on the location and we appreciated that our booking for a table was taken care of by the hostess. The restaurant food was simple but the quality was good. We also liked to be advised for a few nice walking routes in the area. We reached the place easily by car from Maastricht.
- Very friendly owners, good breakfast and good restaurant.
- Mooie locatie, lekker bed en douche, uitgebreid ontbijt en vriendelijk personeel.
Located in Sint Geertruid, 9 miles from Valkenburg, HEI15 provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace can be found at HEI15, along with a garden.Maastricht is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Aachen is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 15 miles from HEI15.
- Een zeer gastvrij verblijf in een rustige omgeving. Het ontbijt was voortreffelijk luxe, uitgebreid en met producten uit de streek!
- Super plek, prachtig gelegen, enorm gastvrij en behulpzame eigenaren. Zeker een bezoek waard.
- Ligging, betrokkenheid personeel, streekproducten, ruimtelijke opstelling, rust, omgeving, ontbijt.
- De rust in de omgeving. De vrijheid die je hebt. De hygine.
- Mooie kamers met weids uitzicht over het Limburgse heuvellandschap. Hartelijke ontvangst, heerlijk ontbijt met streekproducten en een relaxte sfeer. Hele fijne bb!
Bed and Breakfast de Meule Montfort
One of our best sellers in Montfort! Located in Montfort only a 5-minute drive from motorway A 73, this Bed and Breakfast offers a nonsmoking self-catering accommodations.The apartment at Bed and Breakfast de Meule Montfort will provide you with a flat-screen tv and a living room. There is a well-equipped kitchen with a refrigerator and kitchenware. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer, as well as free toiletries.At Bed and Breakfast de Meule Montfort you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a children’s playground. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 6.2 mi from Roermond. Maastricht is 25 mi away.
- Hosts were super friendly and helpful. Apartment is very clean with all the necessary amenities. Apartment is conveniently located. Its 6km away from the motor way and has good parking spot. Breakfast was delicious
- Host are so gracious, polite and kind people. Dont hesitate to stay here.It was a big pleasure to stay here. So clean and you have more than you need. If u have a kids its best place for them.
- Excellent breakfast, the best breakfast among more than 12 hotels I stayed in the last couple of years. Great host, overall the hotel exceeded our expectations.
- Very well done, a renovated attic, you only first realize this when entering the big bathroom. It consists of a bedroom, dinner/living room/ kitchen combination and a bathroom. The front windows look on the street and the bedroom window look on the yard. Mind the stairs , these are quite steep. The shower is big and quite agreeable, everything you need is there bring your own toothbrush, though The bed is splendid, I slept very well. The second bed is a kind of foldaway bed, which is also good to sleep on. The breakfast is served in the dinner room in the apartment and abundant. Parking place in front of the building . Really recommended, worth the 110 for one night.
- Het is een prachtig apartement, met aparte woon en slaapkamer. Heel stijlvol en met aandacht voor details ingericht.Heel bijzonder er waren allerlei wijntjes, frisdrank en snacks op de kamer!Het ontbijt was verrukkelijk en we kregen zelfs een lunchpakket mee.Werkelijk helemaal niets op aan te merken.
Bed & Breakfast Hoeve Berghof
Bed & Breakfast Hoeve Berghof is located on the edge of Heerlen, only a 2-minute drive away from motorway N281. It offers nonsmoking accommodations with free private parking on site.The room features a seating area with a TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a bath/shower combination and a toilet. Tea/coffee making facilities are included. Free Wi-Fi access is included.Breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room. Several restaurants can be found within a 1.2 mi radius from Bed & Breakfast Hoeve Berghof.The train station is 1,650 feet from the property with direct links to Sittard and Heerlen, while Kasteel TerWorm is 3.1 mi away. Maastricht and Aachen are both 20 minutes by car.
- The location was great and the host was really welcoming. The rooms are quirky but great, comfortable and very clean. Breakfast was super and really well presented. Overall a great stay, and I will definitely stay again
- The location wasnt far from the center and close to nature area. It was picturesque old building but completely up to modern standards equipped. Very nice bed. quiet environment. Lovely host who was accommodating our requests regarding the breakfast.
- Super friendly family run bb , very helpful but also made you feel left alone to relax but available if needed, would stay again. Superb !
- Super friendly host! Super cosy place! Pets are welcome!
- Prachtige hoeve, kamer voorzien van alle gemakken. Prettige ontvangst heerlijk ontbijt!
Brasserie/B&B De Pletsmolen
With garden views, Brasserie/B&B De Pletsmolen is located in Nuth and has a restaurant, a concierge service, bar, garden and terrace. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.Guests at Brasserie/B&B De Pletsmolen can enjoy a continental breakfast.Skiing and cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Kasteel Hoensbroek is 3.2 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 11 miles from Brasserie/B&B De Pletsmolen.
- It offers exactly what you need for a proper stay at a BB. Comfort, facilities, accommodation, restaurant, quite surrounding, easy to reach, spacious.
- Really good rooms for a good price. And really good beer Pletske. The owners are very kind and hospital as well.
- Location, view, atmosphere are great, very nice owners. The restaurant serves great food, in a relaxed setting.
- It was just a perfect place to stay with very friendly and helpful owners. Can advise it to everybody who wants to explore the beautiful area. Very handy they have a brasserie as well so no need to go somewhere else. Very clean and nice rooms. Perfect breakfast
- Nice restaurant with local food and drinks! Gulpener.Good vibe.Relaxt.Perfect bed! is niet op bezuinigd, aldus de eigenaar
B & B M 3
Located in Merkelbeek, 10 miles from Valkenburg, B & B M 3 has a restaurant and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. A fridge is also available, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests at B & B M 3 can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.A terrace is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.Maastricht is 20 miles from B & B M 3, while Aachen is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 13 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Good room size but we had doenstairs and you had to go out the room to get to our toilet. There was a 2 seater in the room and two chairs so too much furniture that is not needed
- leuk en rustig dorpje. de eigenaren deden echt hun best om ons naar het zin te maken.We hebben onze fietsen fijn kunnen stallen bij un in het verblijf
- het ontbijt was goed verzorgd en ruim voldoende in een zeer nette en schone omgeving. 2 x gegeten in de bistro, voortreffelijk eten tegen een normale prijs. Goede kamer met douche in de kamer en een goed bed waar je prima in kon slapen. Tv met alle zenders die je mmaar kon bedenken, ook filmkanalen.
- Weinig poespas, lekker rustig en er kwam ons niks tekort.
- Heerlijk ontbijt met een eitje, vleeswaren en een croissant.
B&B The Project
Located in Heerlen in the Limburg region, with Thermenmuseum and Citygallery Heerlen nearby, B&B The Project has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Kasteel Terworm is 2 miles from B&B The Project. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- Friendly owners that accommodated any request I had and were above and beyond my expectations.
- Marco is a great host. Friendly and easy going. The room was spotless, styling throughout the BB is very tastefully done. We had a great nights sleep in very comfortable beds. It was quiet and dark enough. Great coffee too!
- Lovely room, beautifully decorated and spotless. Very comfortable.
- Hennie and Marco were absolutely fantastic. Greeted with a handshake and a hello on arrival which set the tone, they were both super personable and couldnt do enough to help. The room itself was cozy and modern, a nice temperature, spacious shower and the bed was extremely comfortable which subsequently made us late for breakfast the next day. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful warm breads, meats, cheese, coffee, eggs, fruit, yoghurt all included. We had an early ferry on the last day so they both made us a breakfast to take with us on the road and provided a mini fridge overnight to keep the food fresh. Will definitely be staying here again and would recommend to anyone also only a 10 minute drive from SnowWorld, the reason we visited the area Thanks for the brilliant stay,Alex and Rebecca
- Uitgebreid en gezond ontbijt en met goede gesprekken in een fijne ambiance
One of our best sellers in Heerlen! Located 1.6 miles from Kasteel Terworm, Schuttershof Heerlen provides accommodations with a restaurant, a bar and a 24-hour front desk for your convenience. Complimentary WiFi is featured throughout the property.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player are available in some units.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Schuttershof Heerlen has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Thermenmuseum is a few steps from Schuttershof Heerlen, while Citygallery Heerlen is a 17-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Maastricht-Aachen, 15 miles from the bed and breakfast, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The owners are very kind, the place is very comfortable and clean. Breakfast is excellent.
- Rustic, various artistic objects. Downstairs bar and restaurant.
- Clean and comfortable small hotel. The owners Ed and Frans are very hospitable. Thank you for the nice stay
- Didnt stay myself but my son did.He was very impressed. He has been travelling all over the place and he stated that it was like a five star hotel
- Breakfast was fine and flexible too, great point, the host was friendly, it was good to have a welcome drink.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hoensbroek