|1||Stavanger Bed & Breakfast||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Cozee Central Apartments||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Stavanger Bed & Breakfast
Set in central Stavanger, this bed and breakfast offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and basic rooms with a TV. Stavanger Train and Bus Station is a 5-minute walk away.All rooms at Stavanger Bed & Breakfast have shared toilet facilities. Some have a private shower, while others have access to a shared one.Breakfast with homemade bread is served each morning. Free waffles and coffee are available every evening in the dining room.The ferry to the Lyse Fjord and the Pulpit Rock depart 1,650 feet from Bed & Breakfast Stavanger. Old Stavanger is a 10-minute walk away.
- This hotel is has very nice, friendly straff. In total I stayed for a duration of about 10 days in this hotel, The breakfast is a very good deal. The city center is at walking distance and you are in the middle of the very nice Storhaug neighbourhood. A supermarket is only about 4 minutes walk away and many restaurants can be walked to within 10 minutes, just outside of the city center and are a lot cheaper in Pedersgata. The hotel is even cheaper than St. Vithun, which showed up far more prominently on Booking, but very undeservedly so Stavanger Bed Breakfast is what I would recommend to any budget traveller coming to Stavanger. Free coffee is also available during the opening times of the reception and the staff are happy to explain which sights are good to see in and around Stavanger. There are some rooms on the ground floor for guests that have difficulty taking the many stairs up although the entrance still has a few steps
- Good value for money, also on the breakfast. Friendly staff, close to city center. Coffee available throughout the day.
- Great location. Accommodating staff. Comfortable room size, waffles were yummy
- Excelent place to stay in Stavanger near everithing walking distance the ferry, the public bus, gas stations and food. Friendly staff by the way thanks for the pankakes
- Nice to have shower and sink in rooma luxury for meGood value in expensive Norway Clean, great staff
Providing garden views, a terrace and free WiFi, Darby’s Inn provides accommodations in a prime location in Stavanger, within a short distance of Stavanger Art Museum, Stavanger City Hall and Stavanger Maritime Museum.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units feature a patio and/or balcony.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Norwegian Petroleum Directorate is 3.8 miles from Darby’s Inn, while International Research Institute of Stavanger is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 10 miles from the accommodation.
- Wenche and Paul were very friendly hosts and their house is absolutely stunning. Especially their breakfast room is fit for a king. We really enjoyed meeting some of the other guests at breakfast and hearing about their plans. Our room was clean and the bed comfortable. Darbys Inn is at walking distance from the city sentence. I would definitely recommend this BB!
- Wenche woke up early to make me breakfast before I left at a very early time to hike Preikestolen. The house was warm there was a wood furnace and its decorated with interesting pieces from all over the world felt like I was staying in a cozy, well curated minimuseum. Bed was comfortable. Heated bathroom tile. I wish I spent more than two nights, and I wish I had a day to sleep in and enjoy the place more.
- Beautiful house, very central. Good rooms. Breakfast very generous, hosts very friendly and helpful.
- I travel and I always choose the same location in Stavanger time and time again. Well, now I will do that, just at Darbys inn from now on. Almost embarrassed that I didnt know of this option beforehand. This experience as I choose to call it and not just stay, really made me understand that there are still people who understand the art and service of accommodation. I almost dont want to recommend it to keep it a wellkept secret myself.
- the location is great, its quiet and convenient to bus terminal, and bus stop to airport.Mr Mrs Darby are very nice and friendly people. The house is clean, with full of thoughtful decoration.I highly recommended this place!
Cozee Central Apartments
Cozee Central Apartments provides quiet, yet central accommodations in the heart of Stavanger with free WiFi and a balcony with city views.The apartment includes 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with a shower, a seating area, and a kitchen with a dishwasher. Guests wishing to travel lightly can make use of towels and linens for an additional cost.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings. A bike can be rented upon request.Popular points of interest near Cozee Central Apartments include Stavanger Art Museum, Stavanger City Hall and Stavanger Maritime Museum. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 9.3 mi from the accommodations.
- You cant get more central in Stavanger than this stay! It was nice having a full set of towels with extras, super fluffy duvet and pillows, comfy bed, nice and new kitchen appliances and sink… there was even a lint roller! Christin, the property manager replies promptly and was super generous with our checkout. Internet was also strong enough to conduct video calls.
- Clean and cozy apartment in a perfect location to discover what has Stavangey to offer
- Very easy checkin process good space for the money. Apartment is very central to the city.
- Great location, easy access to great coffee shops and restaurants. Supermarket 2 blocks away. Cute, clean place with style. Very good value.
- Nice bb, located near the shops restaurants.Host is very friendly and responded to my sms and phone calls even very early. Thanks !
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hommersåk