Offering free bikes, B&B Hoofddorp is located in Hoofddorp, only 0.6 mi from the town center. Free WiFi access is available.The room will provide you with a terrace, a mini-bar and a seating area. Complete with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee/tea making facilities. Featuring a bath with shower, private bathroom also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include a washing machine, a desk and an outdoor seating area.At B&B Hoofddorp you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers free parking during your stay.The bed and breakfast is 1.3 mi from Hoofddorp Station and 1.5 mi from Claus Event Center. Schiphol Airport is 3.1 mi away. Amsterdam City center is 25 min by train.
- We appreciated the setup of the private entrance of this back area they have built, with the hosts in the main house available to help if needed. They really thought of everything, there are all kinds of extra conveniences, even a magnifying mirror in the bathroom. It is both modern and charming. It was clean and spacious. Lots of choices of lighting. Having a fridge, coffee maker and and a microwave was perfect for us for the morning, although if I was a big breakfast eater Im sure their breakfast would have been great. You could spend a lot more for no where near this quality in the Amsterdam area.
- This was by far one of the best experiences Ive had strictly due to the amount of hospitality My boyfriend and I were shown. Roland is a phenomenal host. His property was very clean and convenient to public transportationTRAM. Not only that but he provides an excellent experience and bikes to join the locals and actually be active. He offers breakfast, maps, transportation to and from the local station for minimal cost. The Bed was to die for! I will only stay here when visiting Amsterdam in the future.
- Roland and Henriette are the perfect hosts.A quiet, ideal location with Amsterdam and Schiphol within easy reach on one side and Haarlem, Keukenhof, Leiden, and Rotterdam within easy reach on the other.
- Our nicely decorated room was clean, comfortable and attractive. We especially liked the large desk and the Nespresso coffee. There were also bikes available for guests.Ted ValCalgaryAB Canada
- Our hosts truly enjoy having guests and made this an enjoyable stay. The room was very comfortable with a view of their beautiful yard. We enjoyed quiet nights in a comfortable bed. It was easy to walk to the bus stop for our daily outings. They were especially helpful in giving us a ride to and from the train station. Their English is excellent and in general made this a wonderful stop on our vacation. They also had a bus card for our use which made getting around very easy. A coffee pot and some complimentary snacks and drinks were provided.
Bed and Breakfast Ineke en John
Located in Hoofddorp, Bed and Breakfast Ineke en John offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a terrace.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at Bed and Breakfast Ineke en John.Claus Event Center is 2.7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 7 miles from Bed and Breakfast Ineke en John.
- I absolutely loved every minute of my stay at Bed and Breakfast Ineke en John!!! The hosts were fantastic!! The place is adorable!! My room was extremely comfortable and quiet!! Everything was perfect!!!
- Our hosts were super nice and helpful! The breakfast was a delight and unexpected. The property was beautiful with all kinds of flowers, landscaping and little nooks for sitting and enjoying the scenery. It was quite the litle oasis! There were snacks in the room and the bed was super comfy. We would definitely recommend them.
- The breakfast was great, hosts very friendly. Overall a very pleasant experience.The place is located right across a beautiful park. About 1015 min walk to center where you can find various shops and restaurants.Love the little extras provided. The bed was very comfortable and sheets silky smooth slept wonderfully.
- Very friendly and hospitable, very comfortable, breakfast was delicious.
- Very nice hosts, very clean. Enjoyed staying there.
Floriande Bed & Breakfast
Floriande Bed & Breakfast is located in Hoofddorp, 8.7 mi away from Schiphol Airport. It offers guest rooms with free private parking.Each room here will provide you with a fan and private bathroom facilities. Free WiFi access is available.Shopping center Vier Meren is 3.1 mi away, while Hoofddorp train station is 3.4 mi. Amsterdam is 9.9 mi away.
- Very kind hosts who took extra care of us and our requests. Easy parking on site. Very nice tea and coffee tray which comes in handy when arriving late. Many thanks for the nice stay.
- Because we had an early flight we didnt do breakfast. We were further away from restaurants than we had envisaged but we enjoyed the walk. The area of the BB made us feel at home among locals. In fact we didnt even recognise the property as a Hotel. The owner was very welcoming and ordered our taxi which was very prompt and friendly.
- Quality price was excellentPerfect for early flights from SchipolAll English channels on TV
- Super accueil ds larriv et au dpart les gens sont trs chaleureux et super gentil , avec une superbe grande chambres et trs bien plac Merci eux pour cette belle anne 2020 qui commence merveille
- Ondanks schiphol viel het geluid mee.Vriendelijke mensen.Prima zeer nette badkamer en comfortabel bed.
B&B behind the tree
One of our best sellers in Hoofddorp! Located in Hoofddorp, within 1.3 miles of Claus Event Center, B&B behind the tree offers garden views. This bed and breakfast provides accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The bed and breakfast also has a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Schiphol Airport is 3.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Bbwesteinder vof features garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Kudelstaart.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.A bicycle rental service is available at bbwesteinder vof.Amsterdam is 21 miles from the accommodation, while The Hague is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 11 miles from bbwesteinder vof.
- Nice little set up, especially close to the airport or city. Own transport is a must. Fully serviced studio room, all facilities, and nice breakfast.
- Idyllic cows in the pasture just behind the house. Fairly close to the airport.
- Cute little BB a little ways out from the city. Quiet and peaceful.
- Very cleam and well equipped place. We had a good choice foe breakfast.
- We really just stayed in the room to sleep and to get to the airport early the next day.So we didnt spend a lot of time in the apartment, so I find it rather difficult to really rate it other than it was clean, and had a little kitchen area no cooking plate, with a separate toilet, a separate bathroom and a separate bedroom with 3 bed available.All single beds, but we just moved two of the beds together.Private parking is available at no extra cost and the area was very nice! its right next to the water, and would have loved to walk around, but unfortunately we didnt have time for that,Check in is by keybox, of which we received the code the day prior, so we were able to check in and out at any time.Schiphol is about an 20 minute drive.
Featuring garden views, Paradijs Eiland provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace, around a 17-minute walk from Linnaeushof Playground. This bed and breakfast has free private parking, room service and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast comes with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with lake views.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.At Paradijs Eiland guests are welcome to use a hot tub. If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.The nearest airport is Schiphol, 11 miles from Paradijs Eiland, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Super locatie , heerlijke jacuzzi en een gezellig huisje met alle faciliteiten die je nodig heb
- Sehr netter Kontakt bezglich der Anreise im Vorfeld.Jeweils ca. 15 Minuten nach Zandvoort, Haarlem oder NoordwijkJeweils ca. 30 Minuten nach Leiden oder AmsterdamDie Bilder entsprechen der Realitt, von daher einfach hinfahren und genieen !!!Super romantisch und zum Entspannen perfekt.So schn, da wir in 3 Wochen noch einmal hinfahren.Vielen Dank fr Alles !!!
- Ontbijt was niet mogelijk vanwege Corona. Alles was verder tip top in orde en voorbereid. Het huisje is van alle gemakken voorzien en schoon. De hottub/jacuzzi is heerlijk en was klaar voor gebruik. De sfeer, ambiance is geweldig. Het huisje ligt in een rustige omgeving aan een vijver met normaal gesproken veel privacy , wel kun je er mensen tegen komen aan de rand van de vijver hadden wij nauwelijks last van. Het waren voor ons een paar super ontspannen dagen met mooi weer. Ook de omgeving nog verkent met de fiets, heerlijk. Fotos op de site komen overeen met de werkelijkheid
- Het is een unieke plekMet zoveel smaak ingerichtHeerlijk in de jacuzzi kijken over het waterAan alles was gedachtWij komen zeker terug
- De ligging en de rustGewoon boeken en gaan genieten.
Featuring a shared lounge and a terrace, Haarlem 49 provides accommodations in Haarlem with free WiFi and pool views. Guests are welcome to go for a swim in the private pool.The bed and breakfast also has a flat-screen TV, a seating area, washing machine and a bathroom with a shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a vegetarian breakfast.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Amsterdamse Poort is 2.7 miles from Haarlem 49, while Lunchcafé Teylers Museum is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- Very comfortable modern accommodation. Extremely clean and convenient. The host was extremely friendly and allowed us to rest in the sun room when we arrived early ahead of a rainstorm. We have stayed before and will again.
- Apartment was in a beautiful location and the facilities were good. Owner explained us the directions to the busstop and amsterdam patiently.
- Very good location and superb coffee and tea. Very comfortable beds.
- Great location, enchanting place. Very confortable bed, very ilent and quiet surroundings. Very good coffee, amazing toilet, shower has one of the best body shower gel Ive ever used.
- Another great stay with these great hosts and their lovely home. Really do recommend this property
B&B Schiphol Airport
Located in Rijsenhout, 28 miles from Scheveningen, B&B Schiphol Airport has a terrace and free WiFi. The accommodations have a spa bath.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom with a hairdryer and bath. A toaster is also offered, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests at B&B Schiphol Airport can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a playground.A bicycle rental service is available at B&B Schiphol Airport.Amsterdam is 17 miles from the bed and breakfast, while The Hague is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6 miles from B&B Schiphol Airport.
No reviews yet.
Located in Vogelenzang, 25 miles from Scheveningen, de Vogelensangh has a garden and free WiFi.Offering a terrace, every unit is air-conditioned and provides a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast. At de Vogelensangh you’ll find a restaurant serving Seafood, American and Dutch cuisine.A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation.Amsterdam is 19 miles from de Vogelensangh, while The Hague is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 12 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The owner and staff went above and beyond everyday to make me feel very welcomed.The BB is attached to a fabulous restaurant. There is a bus stop in front that can take you two miles to the train station. Highly recommend this place!
- The rooms were nice, new and clean, with a great overall design. I especially liked the table lamps in the new steampunkstyle. The bed was very comfortable. The restaurant is great, the food is excellent, especially the fries.
- A very modern well equipped room with a pleasant comfortable bed. The breakfast is extraordinarily for a BB
- The room was fabulously appointed, great bed, great TV, and amazingly spacious bathroom with TV by bath!
- The room was very beautiful, spacious and comfortable with a fabulous shower. The restaurant was excellent and the breakfast was one of the best. You can rent electric bikes
De Groene Bollenschuur
De Groene Bollenschuur features garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Hillegom, 3.5 miles from Linnaeushof Playground.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. A fridge and electric tea pot are also featured.Guests at De Groene Bollenschuur can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.Guests at De Groene Bollenschuur can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 12 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- This BB ist a wonderful quiet base to wonder off to the nearby shore and is ideal for short city trips to Amsterdam, Haarlem, Leiden, den Haag and many more. The breakfast is outstanding, always individually prepared and fresh. The hosts are extremely attentive and caring. Thank you again for the wonderful week we had the chance to spend at your lovely place, well be back!
- Made out of a monumental Bollenschuur the B B was very special. The renovation of the monumental building was very well done.It was superclean and had all the comfort we wanted. Breackfast was very good. Personal attention was outsstanding.
- The story of the rebuild of the old tulip bulb shed Bollenschuur shows how much love and care has been put in this location. The owners put just as much care and love into your stay to make you feel comfortable and welcome.
- Very friendly,helpful and hospitable hosts and we felt welcome right from the moment we arrived.A unique and original building project that remained true to its typical historical architecture.Location wise central between Haarlem, Leiden the coast and quiet with a touch from the local countryside and yet close enough to the city centre of Hillegom.
- The bed was really comfortable and there was plenty to eat at breakfast. Hillegom centre is within walking distance and a great place to stay if you are interested in visiting the Keukenhof tulip gardens.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hoofddorp