Boerenhofstede de Overhorn
One of our top picks in Weesp. Boerenhofstede is a renovated farm from 1886 located in a tranquil countryside location next to the Vecht River. The summer house offers bed and breakfast rooms with English country-style décor and has free WiFi available.The 2 rooms at Boerenhofstede de Overhorn feature original wooden beams, a cozy seating area and views over the Vecht or Naardermeer. Each room benefits from a flat-screen cable TV and free wired internet.Fort Uitermeer is 1,150 feet from the guest house. The center of Hilversum is 15 minutes’ drive from de Overhorn and Amsterdam is a 20-minute car journey away. Private parking is available on site.A continental breakfast, varying from characteristic Dutch bread, warm bread rolls and juice, is served at the rustic table in the kitchen. Guests can also make their own tea or coffee during their stay.The spacious landscaped garden features several terrace with intimate seating areas. The local area is ideal for cycling and hiking. Boerenhofstede’s farmyard is home to many animals including horses, sheep and chickens.
- This hotel was gorgeous. Tastefully decorated and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. I recommend the 10 breakfast. We loved the rural location, enjoying many countryside and woodland cycle rides as well as being only about 20km from Amsterdams city centre which we were able to reach by bicycle or train.
- This was like living in a farm … But a farm from a movie with all the commodities. This is a special place because its really quiet, peaceful and close enough to Amsterdam. We enjoyed the breakfast with home made bread and cheese. We totally recommend this place.
- Everything, we really enjoyed our staying there. The stuff were very polite, helpful and welcomed. The place is so beautiful and peaceful. We would like to come back here next time.
- The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. While we were in town for the holidays and sightseeing, the location provided us with a much better experience in comfort and feeling welcome than a hotel would have. The location is outside of Amsterdam ion the country and was beautiful.
- Really nice traditional farm house just outside Amsterdam….loved our stay would definitely return….
Located 2.7 mi from Abcoude Station, Hogerlust Bed & Breakfast is located in Abcoude. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a terrace, a seating area and a flat-screen TV. There is a well-equipped kitchenette with a microwave. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower. You can enjoy river view and garden view from the room.At Hogerlust Bed & Breakfast you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing and canoeing.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, golf course De Hoge Dijk-Olympus is 3.5 mi away. Amsterdam Arena, Ziggo Dome and Heineken Music Hall are all located within 6.2 mi from the accommodations. Schiphol Airport is 16 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Perfect location for the naturelovers. It is sooo beautiful in spring. But please be careful if you dont have a car 4 km walking from the nearest Metro station. But the road is really nice, so I was happyThe room is simple but clean, my sleep was perfect
- Location and price were ideal for me. I was travelling for business but wanted something more relaxing and be out of urban Amsterdam. Hogerlust did the trick.
- Mr Cornel is very kind and brought us a fantastic breakfast in our room.The room is huge and comfortable. The place is a must to see!
- Great place to stay for spending a weekend in Amsterdam, a haven of peace and quiet so close to a busy city. The host is very friendly and helpful, the room or little house, rather very cosy and spacious. A car is needed though, not only to get there but also to get into the city. For the latter, the best is to drive to metro station Gaasperplas 7 minutes, free parking, then take the metro into the city center about 20 minutes.
- Ontbijt was meer dan prima.Locatie was heel erg rustig.Net zoals de omgeving in t algemeen.De gastheer was heel vriendelijk en behulpzaam.
Paul en Lettie’s Bed and Breakfast
Paul en Lettie’s Bed and Breakfast is located in Westbroek. Free WiFi access is available.Some rooms here offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include bed linen and a fan. At Paul en Lettie’s Bed and Breakfast you will also find a garden and a shared lounge.Breakfast is available from 05:00 to 12:00. The staff of this accommodations is very friendly. A washing machine is available to guests.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, Utrecht’s city center is 6.2 mi from this accommodations. Feel free to ask the staff for tips. Schiphol Airport is 29 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- We had a lovely stay at Paul en Letties and I would highly recommend their BB. As a coeliac, I especially appreciated that gluten free options were available for breakfast. The place has so much character and the room was very comfortable. Thank you !
- nice friendly people in a lovely place. nice breakfast. I wanted to be near Amsterdam and that was only about 30 mins drive in the morning.
- nice old farm with excellent parking facilities, kind BB owners, good breakfast
- The property was built in the 1600. Was really cool staying in such an old place and seeing the workmanship that went into building such a place so long ago. The breakfast was very nice with fresh baked rolls each morning
- Very familiar atmosphere, free parking and close to a beautiful countryside, just easy going .
Bed & Breakfast de Echo
B&B Aan de Kade is located in Muiderberg and has free WiFi access available. This property is located in a house-in-a-row, and it is close to the beach, shops and restaurants and mini yacht harbor at the Ijsselmeer.The B&B overlooks a garden and the twin-bedded bedroom will provide you with a TV, a seating area and a privatized bathroom.At B&B Aan de Kade you will find a garden and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and horse riding.Around the property there are spots available for free parking.The bed and breakfast is 2.3 mi from Muiderslot. Almere city is 7.5 mi away and Amsterdam is at 11 mi. Schiphol Airport is 16 mi away. The connecting highway A6 is at 3 minutes from the property and the A1 is at 5 minutes.
- Petit djeuner de qualit Emplacement rsidentiel calme et trs agrableAccueil et discrtion de Patricia notre hte.
- Eine kleine feine Unterkunft. Die Inhaberin war sehr freundlich und hat uns immer wieder super Tipps gegeben. Wir wrden jeder Zeit wieder hinfahren.
- Das Frhstck war sehr gut, unsere Wnsche wurden alle bercksichtigt. Die Lage hat uns sehr gut gefallen, ruhig und erholsam. Das Zimmer war sehr sauber und wir wurden herzlich aufgenommen.
- Die Gastgeberin ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Danke fr die vielen guten Tipps! Angenehm ruhige Lage.
- Tee Kaffee im ZimmerLeckeres Frhstck mit EiSehr nette Gastgeberin
B&B Almere is located directly next to the Noorderplassen. The rooms offer views over the water and have free WiFi and Chromecast available.Guests can access the water by foot, bicycle or boat. Bicycles can be used free of charge.At 1.9 mi there is a golf course and also water sports are available. The property offers free canoe rental.The property is 3.7 mi from the city center of Almere and 21 mi from Amsterdam. The airport schiphol is at 27 mi.
- This place is amazing, the bed was one of the comfiest Ive ever been in. The owners were very welcoming and kind. Very good value, happy with the place. Very peaceful and quiet location, which helped relieve stress.
- I really like the place and very beautiful and clean
- Great breakfast. Nice grocery store in the neighborhood. The owners were very helpful in helping us plan our visit to Amsterdam, something we could not have planned as well as outsiders. Most importantly, I shattered my elbow in a bicycle accident and the owner stepped in as our English translator with the hospital where I needed to make my appointment. They were very concerned and compassionate and we were very lucky to be staying at a place which really felt like home during such a trying time. Finally, we had a corner room with a fabulous view of the canals. What more could you ask for? There were bicycles to use, but not for me!,
- Staff is extremely helpful . Facilities included everything, really nice comfortable stay.
- the family was really friendly. Rooms quite nice and clean. to be hosted by a family, we felt quite comfortable and relaxed.
B&B ‘t Buitenkansje
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B ‘t Buitenkansje offers accommodations in Almere, 18 mi from Amsterdam.You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The room has a shared bathroom.Utrecht is 23 mi from B&B ‘t Buitenkansje, while Haarlem is 29 mi from the property. Schiphol Airport is 24 mi away. Almere Oostervaarders train station is 1.2 mi from the accommodations.
- As I have been to this BB twice, it must be okay Location is really quiet in a green housing area under ecoarchitecture. Parking is good. Room is clean. Hostess is super friendly and communicates through text message prior arrival to make sure she is there when you arrive. Breakfast is served in your room at the agreed time. Breakfast includes all different types of bread, yogurt, egg and if you are lucky homemade peanut butter and jams.
- A pleasant, ecofriendly place in a quiet area of Almere, just next the Oostvaardersplassen nature reserve. If you like waking up to the sound of chirping birds, then this is the place to go. I will remember the friendly host Naomi and a rich breakfast.
- Locatie prima, Lieve mensen en een heerlijk ontbijt.
- Sehr netter Empfang, nette Gastgeberin und das Frhstck ist super
- De persoonlijke benadering en ontbijt op maat door Naomi
De Willigen Logies
This intimate bed and breakfast is located on the banks of the tranquil Utrechtse Vecht. Willigen Logies is family-run and benefits from free Wi-Fi, a communal kitchen and garden terrace.De Willigen Logies offers rooms with satellite TV, extra long beds and views over the surrounding countryside. Guests can enjoy a breakfast including home-made cheese every morning.The villages of Vreeland and Nigtevecht are both only a 5-minute drive away. The A2 motorway is 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house. De Willigen is halfway between Utrecht and Amsterdam both of which are reachable within 30 minutes by car. Hilversum is 9.3 mi away.
- Helpfully staff very friendly very good breakfast. The location was absolutely fantastic. Jag recommends every one to stay in this hotel. Thank you for en amazing visiting. we bought even tastiest cheese for a good value.
- The property was in a beautiful location and breakfast was wonderful! We felt very welcomed!
- Beautiful property in a tranquil location. The farm stay is a perfect place to be based to explore the surrounding towns and lakes. Yolanda and her family are extremely friendly and welcoming. We particularly liked the cheesemaking lesson and the homemade icecream.
- Beautiful accommodation on the farm, quiet location, clean room, maximum facilities and perfect staff. I am sure I will be coming back.
- Very friendly people, rooms were up to date, good sized . Surroundings perfect and quit. Not a hotel feeling.
Villa Curtevenne-annex is located in Kortenhoef and offers a restaurant and a garden. Featuring free private parking, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, windsurfing and cycling.The provided bed and breakfast has 1 bedroom, a living room, a kitchenette, a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, fishing and canoeing are possible nearby and Villa Curtevenne-annex can arrange a bicycle rental service.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Art+bed and breakfast
Providing river views, Art+bed and breakfast in ‘s-Graveland provides accommodations, free bikes, a garden, a bar, a shared lounge and water sports facilities.Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen and a private bathroom with shower. Some units include a dining area and/or a patio.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast. The restaurant at Art+bed and breakfast serves International cuisine.The accommodation has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, hiking, snorkeling and windsurfing are possible nearby and Art+bed and breakfast can arrange a bicycle rental service.Amsterdam is 19 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Utrecht is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 23 miles from Art+bed and breakfast.
- Breakfast was great, and the proprietor bent over backwards to please us. He was very knowledgeable of the history of the area, and gave us great guidance on what to see and where to eat.
- The host is wonderful, for someone traveling this part of Holland by car is absolutely perfect. Fantastic breakfast, beautiful terrace overlooking the river, very helpful host, he gave us bikes and we enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you, Donald!
- Donald genuinely made an effort to make our stay as comfortable and interesting as can be. He made us breakfast according to our preferences, was always available for questions, showed us the art displayed in his home and told stories about his personal experiences. Every day he asked about our plans and made suggestions for us to fully realize the potential of our trips. He was a caring, nice and lovable host!
- The breakfast was absolutely perfect. Donald is very kind, he provides the best service.
- great hospitality, fantastic breakfasts, cozy and interesting gallery
B&B “Jan” te Vreeland
Located in Vreeland, B&B “Jan” te Vreeland has self-catering accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The air-conditioned property is 24 miles from Haarlem.The bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and a bathroom with a bath and shower.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available each morning at B&B “Jan” te Vreeland.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Amsterdam is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Utrecht is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 19 miles from B&B “Jan” te Vreeland.
- The owners were very friendly and very helpful. Wonderful breakfast by the river.
- Excellent hospitality, we loved the hosts who prepared a delicious breakfast for us every day and were so friendly. Beautiful location and cosy atmosphere. This is the second time we have stayed here and we will definitely stay here again in future. And idyllic stay in Holland.
- Location was perfect. We are doing the Waterliniepad and BB Jan was right on our route.
- Great place, great hosts and great breakfast. Two comfy upstairs double rooms above the breakfast room. We guess the building once was a bakery 100 year old historic account books document sales of breads to locals!
- The room is very comfortable and well equipped. Modern bathroom with a good shower.We enjoyed the breakfast very much. Prepared with attention to details and tastes very well
Looking for: Best Hotels in Horstermeer