B&B De Kaagse Koe
Located in Huigsloot, 20 miles from The Hague, B&B De Kaagse Koe provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.A garden, grill and a sun terrace are featured at B&B De Kaagse Koe.Amsterdam is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Rotterdam is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 10 miles from B&B De Kaagse Koe.
- Hospitality was awesome. Everything was clean, beds were very comfy to sleep.The overall place is very stylish, will definitely come back. Thank you!
- nice breakfast with fresh eggs from the home chickens. A quiet and beautiful countryside area.
- Impressed by the host,loved the place and would be very nice in summer while doing a tour of the Netherlands.Very good real Dutch breakfast
- If one is looking for a perfect place, this would be it! Wonderful farmhouse in the country, comfort, good ambiance, and friendly host. Judith came to pick us up at the train station in the middle of the night. We are so very thankful.
- Hospitality of owner is warm, welcoming and interested. Lovely quiet country setting, cozy home.
als het golft
Located in Roelofarendsveen, 20 miles from The Hague, als het golft provides a bar and free WiFi.Fitted with a terrace, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Amsterdam is 23 miles from als het golft, while Rotterdam is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
- Lovely settingWe had a great room with a view of the lakeLoved all the little extras.Breakfast was fantastic.Super friendly hosts. Bed was super comfy
- Gorgeous bed and breakfast in a peaceful part of Holland, very well thought out and fantastically executed. Very close to Keukenhof.
- Huge rooms, excellent facilities. Love the balance of homeliness and professionalism. The breakfast is amazing and staff and owners really friendly. We biked there, on a stop over heading south, and it was perfect. The staff met us, stored our bikes and helped us find a local restaurant. Then packed us off with a snack in the morning.
- We felt very welcome the hosts were friendly and gave us lots of local info about the best way to get to places, where to buy the best cheese etc. The location was fantastic only a short drive from Amsterdam yet it was in the middle of a picturesque countryside. The breakfasts were very generous and delicious, the room nicely warm and comfortable, the views over the canal was fantastic! Overall, we had a really enjoyable stay!
- Happy wonderful place, spacious, quiet and comfy. Super kind host, heavenly breakfast, perfect location.Thank you so much for making us feel so welcome and at home.
B&B De Hoffstal
Located in Sassenheim, 29 mi from The Hague, B&B De Hoffstal features a terrace and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. A fridge is also available, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available each morning at B&B De Hoffstal.Amsterdam is 24 mi from the accommodations, while Rotterdam is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 14 mi from B&B De Hoffstal.
- uerst gastfreundliche und nette Gastgeberin. Ein BB mit familirer Ambiente. Wir bekamen hilfreiche Tipps fr Unternehmungen und sehenswerte Orte. Das Frhstck war sehr liebevoll und reichlich zubereitet. Es wurde fr Handtuchtausch gesorgt. Beste Lage fr Stadtbesuche wie Haarlem, Rotterdam und Amsterdam und Fahrradausflge in die Natur. Alles bestens!
- Alles heerlijk nieuw en mooi uitgevoerd. Lekker ruim voor 2 personen.
- Rust, comfort en gastvrijheid in een. Fijne plek om te overnachten, dichtbij Leiden, Noordwijk en Katwijk. Erg lekker ontbijt en gastvrouw zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam.
- Ein Wort Wundervoll ! Es hat alles gestimmt. Ich war fr ein verlngertes Wochenende dort und habe dieses wunderschne BB per Zufall entdeckt. Es ist mit so viel Liebe eingerichtet. Die Boxspring Betten sind sehr bequem, der Wohn/Essbereich sehr modern eingerichtet. In der schnen Maisonettewohnung gab es auch eine kleine Kchenzeile. Das Bad ist sehr sauber, alle Pflegeprodukte sind vorhanden. Es hat an nichts gefehlt. Das Frhstck ist der Wahnsinn In einem kleinen Korb werden viele leckere Sachen fr jeden Gast bereitgestellt Selbstgemachtes Msli, frisch gepresster Obstsaft, leckerer Kaffee Tee, verschiedene Brtchen Croissants, Marmelade, Kse Schinken, weich gekochte Frhstckseier. Alles frisch und von hoher Qualitt. Die Gastgeberin war zauberhaft und hat viele wertvolle Insidertipps parat gehabt. Ich wrde jederzeit wiederkommen und kann dieses wunderschne BB nur empfehlen.
- Es war eine tolle Unterkunft sauber ordentlich und gepflegt. Tolles super liebes Personal. Wir knnen ber nichts klagen! Kommen auf jedenfall wieder!
Bed & Breakfast De Vier Seizoenen
Offering a restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, Bed & Breakfast De Vier Seizoenen is located in Lisse. Keukenhof is 0.9 mi away.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a dining table and a terrace. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower. Free WiFI is included.At Bed & Breakfast De Vier Seizoenen you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered include shops (on site) and bicycle rental at a surcharge. There is parking available for your bicycle.Den Haag id 18 mi away, while Scheveningen beach is 20 mi.
- Everything! Especially the breakfast basket and having it on the terasse. Staff was so caring and friendly. Location of Lisse was beautiful
- Wonderful room with comfortable bed and bathroom … their restaurant is a gem with the servers Femka, Anna, and Laura making the service as perfect and kind as the food is delicious. Thank you for taking care of me !
- Loved how quaint and cute this place is. Very comfortable and the beds/pillows were so amazing, I slept great.
- Very quiet and charming. Wonderful restaurant. Great location to visit gardens and real Dutch Village. Abundant breakfast brought right to your room.
- Excellent room and shady terrace.Food and Service in the restaurant was top notch great!
Located in Lisse, 1.6 miles from Keukenhof, B&B Blossom provides free WiFi and garden views.Each unit is air-conditioned and features a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave. A fridge and stovetop are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace is available for guests to use at B&B Blossom.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 14 miles from the accommodation.
- Cute house, lovely room with flower theme, very clean and comfortable. The hosts made you feel welcome, they were kind and easy going. Things like little treats, breakfast at our room and dropping us off at the festival nearby made the stay above and beyond
- Thank you for Bianca, the host for her superb hospitality. The roomwas very comfortable and the breakfast was wonderful. I had a great time staying there and definitely would love to stay with her place in my next visit.
- Ive been in 4 star hotels that have less facilities than Biancas home. She is the perfect host. She gave us a lift to Keukenhof and all information we needed to go around Holland. Bus stops with direct connection to Shiphol and several cities 200 m from BB Blossom.
- The room is beautiful. It is nice that you can use the kitchen. The home made cakes were delicious, as well as breakfast! We had a really nice stay!
- Everything from beginning until the end.Friendly host, very adjustableEasy check in and check outVery good Location > close To the north Sea and the tulip GardensThe room was excellent, very Clean, with AC and heating, with Smart TV and a wonderful balcony with a View of the tulipsYummy Baked cakes from the host everyday
Located in Lisse, 2.5 miles from Keukenhof, DroomSaam provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with a terrace.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries, hot tub and shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Fishing can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 14 miles from DroomSaam.
- Sehr zuvorkommende Vermieter. Es steckt viel Herzblut und wahre Gastfreundschaft in allem. Das Frhstck ist unglaublich ppig und abwechslungsreich und somit jeden Cent wert! Das Projekt, das mit den Einknften finanziert wird, verdient allen Respekt! Alles Gute dafr!
- Ein super ausgewogenes frhstck was frisch zubereitet wurde und sehr lecker war ! der Service war sehr gut.Die Betreiber der Unterkunft haben uns Fahrrder geliehen das war klasse!.wir haben bestes Wetter erwischt 32c die verbaute Klimaanlage hielt das zimmer trotzdem khl.
- Sehr freundliche Unterkunft mit einem sehr tollen Frhstck!Es war erholsam, gemtlich und sehr schn gelegen.Die Gastgeber sind mehr als bemht.Hunde sind dort wirklich willkommen und das ist leider nicht immer selbstverstndlich.Herzlichen Dank fr das schne Wochenende!
- Eine Familie mit viel Herz und Liebe zum Detail. Sehr freundlich !!, man fhlt sich Willkommen und fhlt sich einfach nur wohl bei der Familie.Wir hatten ein sehr gemtliches und gerumiges Apartment, mit einen schnem Badezimmer.Alles ist in einem sehr ordentlichen und sauberen Zustand.Sowohl das Zimmer, als auch das gesamte drumherum, Frhstcksraum, die Terassen..wirklich sehr,sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet.Man darf sich auf keinen Fall das Frhstck entgehen lassen…super !!!!, sooo lecker, alles frisch und reichhaltig an Auswahl.Wir werden aufjedenfall noch fters dort einkehren, denn es war einfach nur schn.Ganz lieben Dank an die nette Familie, die unser Holland Wochenende noch perfekter gemacht hat.Liebe Gre Sabine und Marcus
- Das Frhstck war super, die Unterkunft war liebevoll eingerichtet, die Vermieterin war sehr nett.
Bed & Breakfast Madeleine
One of our best sellers in Lisse! Bed & Breakfast Madeleine is located in Lisse. You can enjoy city view from the room here Free WiFi access is also available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and air conditioning. An electric kettle is also available. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, the bed and breakfast is 2,950 feet from Keukenhof and 6.5 mi from the Noordwijk beach. Schiphol Airport is 13 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The place was very central for what we wanted. The room was above a patisserie, and the patisserie were so lovely. The owner showed me around. Room was lovely.
- So nice to have a beautiful breakfast delivered to your room. Delicious! Thanks Robin.
- The variety, quality, and quantity of breakfast was excellent.
- The flat is nice and cosy, Robin is a perfect host with delicious candy shop. If not him in person, his staff is perfect too hi Petra!
- The place is in a central location. The owner is friendly and always willing to help
Wellness B&B/Vakantiewoning Pergamo
Located in Voorhout, 16 miles from The Hague, Wellness B&B/Vakantiewoning Pergamo provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units are air-conditioned and include a patio and/or a balcony, as well as a seating area.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.At Wellness B&B/Vakantiewoning Pergamo guests will find a spa and wellness center, a hot tub and a sauna.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.Amsterdam is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Rotterdam is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 15 miles from Wellness B&B/Vakantiewoning Pergamo.
- We had to leave early for the airport, so Michel and Maryse prepared a very nice breakfast for us to take with us. We really appreciated them going out of their way for us.
- extraordinary individualized, Maryse Michel excellent communication and supportive
- Very friendly and helpful hosts, who prepare a great breakfast. Rooms and breakfast room are furnished lovingly. Super cosy wellness area for BB guests. Possibility of renting bikes.The BB is located quite a bit outside of Voorhout amidst flower fields a few industrial buildings connected to flower industry. So you will need either a car to get there or bring/rent a bike to move around.
- A combination between great hospitality, unique location and super friendly hosts. A gem so close to the number one spring attraction in the Netherlands that you do not wish to share it.
- Perfect spot. Everything was really good balanced. Nice and spacious room, very well kept. The common space was very cozy and the wellness a big treat. The host/hostess were very friendly and helpful if needed.
Guest house Warmond is located in Warmond, 20 mi from Amsterdam. Free private parking is available on site.The room has a large flatscreen tv and mini-bar. The guest house is near the waterfront and adjacent to the forest belonging to the castle ‘Huys te Warmont’.The room has a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace. The room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guest house Warmond features free WiFi .Rotterdam is 20 mi from Guest house Warmond, while The Hague is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 13 mi from Guest house Warmond.
- Quiet and beautiful setting. Owner made great suggestion of where we could stay on next stop of our trip.
- Clean and comfortable room in a detached living unit. There is a convenient kitchenette, lovely garden, bikes for riding all in a pretty town near Keukenhof and tulip fields.
- Good friendly host. A very nice and convenient location.
- Voor aankomst een duidelijke email met instructies ontvangen over het parkeren en betreden van de guesthouse. De directe omgeving is een pluspunt. Aan de overkant van de weg kun je een mooie wandeling maken. Ook het verderop in het dorp is genoeg te zien.
- Het huisje was centraal gelegen met leuke steden en het strand vlakbij. Het huisje was netjes en was voorzien van alle gemakken. Zelf de fietsen stonden klaar.
De Groene Bollenschuur
De Groene Bollenschuur features garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Hillegom, 3.5 miles from Linnaeushof Playground.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. A fridge and electric tea pot are also featured.Guests at De Groene Bollenschuur can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.Guests at De Groene Bollenschuur can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 12 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- This BB ist a wonderful quiet base to wonder off to the nearby shore and is ideal for short city trips to Amsterdam, Haarlem, Leiden, den Haag and many more. The breakfast is outstanding, always individually prepared and fresh. The hosts are extremely attentive and caring. Thank you again for the wonderful week we had the chance to spend at your lovely place, well be back!
- Made out of a monumental Bollenschuur the B B was very special. The renovation of the monumental building was very well done.It was superclean and had all the comfort we wanted. Breackfast was very good. Personal attention was outsstanding.
- The story of the rebuild of the old tulip bulb shed Bollenschuur shows how much love and care has been put in this location. The owners put just as much care and love into your stay to make you feel comfortable and welcome.
- Very friendly,helpful and hospitable hosts and we felt welcome right from the moment we arrived.A unique and original building project that remained true to its typical historical architecture.Location wise central between Haarlem, Leiden the coast and quiet with a touch from the local countryside and yet close enough to the city centre of Hillegom.
- The bed was really comfortable and there was plenty to eat at breakfast. Hillegom centre is within walking distance and a great place to stay if you are interested in visiting the Keukenhof tulip gardens.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Huigsloot