Hotel Cape Horn
Located in Den Helder in the Noord-Holland region, with Royal Navymuseum nearby, Hotel Cape Horn has accommodations with free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Cape Horn.
- The room was sufficient for two people. No couch or something similar, but did include stuff like a TV and a sink. There is free parking outside and usually enough empty spots. The location is very good for the price, just about 10 minutes to the city center by foot. The breakfast was great and the coffee was even better. The hosts were very kind and engaging with their guests. I definitely recommend this place!
- The owners a delight, very welcoming, delicious breakfast and perfect location.lt was a short but very enjoyable stay. I ecommend.
- Excellent location for access to Texel ferry. Also is located opposite a part of the harbour with old ships and Navy Museum. Town centre is short walk. Breakfast is good and the owners are freindly, they also helped to get a cancellation refund for me when I had to change dates.
- Awesome breakfast! Convenient location next to the port. Very nice owners.
- Great place to stay in Den Helder. City center and ferry is pretty close! The hosts are very friendly and hospitable! Definitely recommend this place!
B&B Het Spookhuis
Offering a barbecue and sun terrace, B&B Het Spookhuis is located in Den Hoorn in the Texel Region.This B&B features 2 rooms, both located on the first floor. One room features a private shower and sink. The private toilet is located ground floor. The other room features a private bathroom with a toilet, a walk-in shower and a sink also located on the ground floor. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers. Packed lunches can be provided at a surcharge.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Terschelling is 30 mi from B&B Het Spookhuis, while Alkmaar is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 50 mi from the property.
- Remarkably interesting place in a lovely town in Texel small room in the top floor of owners house, packed with curios and history. Bert is a wonderfully gracious and generous host, knowledgeable about TExel.
- Bret, our host, is a wonderful man, full of charm, and helped us a lot to get around the Texel island. The breakfast he prepared us was the best we ate in our 10 days visit in Netherlands.
- The accommodation was very comfortable. Beds were really comfortable. Very clean and tidy. Everything you would need was provided, shower cream, shampoo, conditioner… Even electric toothbrushes with new, still in the sealed packaging, heads.The breakfast was unbelievable… So much food and fresh fruit… Bert was a perfect host. Very freindly. Gave us lots of information over the island. I would highly reccomended this BB…
- Great host, lovely breakfast and really good value for money. Would recommend
- It was a very lovely place! Its near the dunes and the beaches. The owner had everything in order to the last details. Breakfast was great and the owner stalled out everything you could choose from. I enjoyed the fact that much those things of came from Texel itself. I also liked that the owner told a lot about Texel, history and things you could do.
Boerderij de Waard
Located in Anna Paulowna, 12 miles from Sint Maarten, Boerderij de Waard has a bar and free WiFi.There’s a seating and/or dining area in some units.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Boerderij de Waard has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or on the shared lounge area.Alkmaar is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Egmond aan Zee is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 50 miles from Boerderij de Waard.
- Very nice house, well designed and clean. We had large apartment with sofa and kitchen.
- Beautiful, clean, modern accommodation. Lovely views from the apartment. Delicious breakfast. Very friendly hostess. Dogs allowed.Will definitely be returning
- The host was super friendly and informative. The Boerderij is nicely decorated and looks very cosy.
- die Borderij hat etwas von Urlaub auf dem Land bzw Bauernhof und das zwischen 3 Meeren wir waren jeden falls begeistert das war mal Urlaub anderer Art.
- Sehr liebevolle Gastgeber, sehr gutes Frhstck,schne ruhige Lage
Appels en Peren Bed and Breakfast
Appels en Peren offers 2 cozy yet elegant apartments in a peaceful setting in the flower bulb region near the edge of the Waddenzee in the north of the Netherlands, only 2.5 mi from Breezand. It includes a garden with a terrace featuring a seating area and barbecue facilities. Julianadorp aan Zee is a 15-minute drive.The apartments at Appels en Peren Bed and Breakfast have a flat-screen TV, dining corner and comfortable chairs are provided in the living room which has French doors leading to the terrace. Free WiFi access is also available.There is a simple kitchenette with tea/coffee making facilities. Although it is not possible to cook, there is a microwave, refrigerator and barbecue available. A selection of drinks and snacks are provided for a charge in the kitchenette. This bed and breakfast only offers breakfast as a meal.Guests at Bed and Breakfast Appels en Peren can travel to Schagen by car within 20 minutes. The ferry to the island of Texel is 15 minutes’ drive away. The Amstelmeer is 3.1 mi from the bed and breakfast. Alkmaar, which is known for its famous cheese market, is 30 minutes away by car.
- Our stay was just wonderful, from the initial communication with the host to every detail during our stay. The place were the house is located is very nice, the apartment was clean, simple but very tastefully decorated. The breakfast was generous and very good every day with something different. Definitely coming back.
- Heerlijk ontbijt, goed verzorgd, vriendelijke gastfamilie.
- Leuke b en b in een mooie omgeving.met een meer dan uitstekend ontbijt! En super aardige eigenaren.kortom..paar leuke dagen gehad!
- Het ontbijt was echt heerlijk, genoeg en verrassend, 2 dagen wat anders. Met een persoonlijk tintje recept van oma. De kindjes hielpen mee met het ontbijt naar binnen brengen. We hebben echt genoten. Alles is aanwezig in de kamer.
- Heerlijk ontbijt dagelijks vers bereid door de gastvrouw van de accommodatie. Je kan in de boomgaard lekker zitten maar je hebt wel je privacy. Super schoon en netjes vertrek!
B&B Isola Bella
B&B Isola Bella offers geothermal heating and is located on an authentic farm right outside Den Burg, only 1.9 mi from the North Sea beach. It offers nonsmoking accommodations with free private parking on site.Each room features a private bathroom with a shower, toilet and washbasin. Free Wi-Fi is included. Some rooms are also wheelchair accessible.At B&B Isola Bella you will find a garden, a terrace and a shared kitchen. Several restaurants and cafes can be found at a 1.9 mi distance. The B&B also offers culinary workshops at a surcharge upon request.The national park Duinen van Texel is 5 minutes on foot. Guests can go golfing at Golfbaan De Texelse 7.8 mi from the B&B.
- Leuk en gezellig ingericht oude Texelse boerderij. Van de 7 kamers die we hadden geboekt moesten we er helaas 2 kamers 2 dagen van te voren afzeggen ivm corona issues. De kamers werden zonder vragen kosteloos geannuleerd. Ook Dries, die het tijdelijk waarnam is een graag geziene gastheer!
- war ein schner Urlaub mit sehr netten Gastgebern und netten Gsten. werden nchstes Jahr wieder nach Texel fahren und evtl. das gleiche Hotel buchen
- Keurige BB met 9 kamers. Basic en schoon. Landelijke omgeving. Parkeerplaats. Fijne sfeer.
- De gastvrijheid en de gemoedelijkheid echt zo gezellig. We gaan zeker nog eens terug.
- Het ontbijt was kwalitatief en kwa hoeveelheid prima. Ik miste fruit. De kleurrijke omgeving vond ik erg leuk. De persoonlijke en enthousiaste begeleiding bij het ontbijt was hartverwarmend. De overige service was ook goed.
One of our best sellers in Den Burg! This bed and breakfast is located in the center of Den Burg. B&B Gravenstraat offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace. The North Sea Beach is a 10-minute drive.The contemporary house consists of 2 floors and several rooms all located on the second floor. It features an Auping bed and flat-screen TV. There is a shower fitted in the marble tiled bathroom.Every morning breakfast is offered and can be booked in advance for an additional fee. There are several restaurants and cafes in the area and the rooms are located above the island kitchen restaurant.Museum Ecomare is a 19-minute bicycle ride away. The open nature around Den Burg is 2,450 feet from the bed and breakfast. It is an 8-minutes’ drive to the ferry.
- Very clean with ample space, plenty of light enters the room.Toilet immaculate.The shower is nonclaustrophobic, as it is open and very spaciousindeed. flexible head as well. The shower gives accessibility to all areas of the body with ease, even for the very large.I would most certainly stay here again in the future.
- Such a charming flat in the center of Den Burg. Beautiful restaurant attached and others all around. Lovely coffee shop down the road for your morning Joe. Stellas in town for bike rental to get around the Island. The only negative comment would be with regards to the pillows. They were terrible I should have brought mine from home. Otherwise everything was super great! Thank you.
- We stayed here a few times before. Always good. Pleasant and big, light room.
- Well prepared breakfast, good quality and beautifully served
- Wat een heerlijke BB is dit! Ruime, mooie kamer, heerlijk bed, lekkere regendouche, dubbele wastafel en zelfs een wijnklimaatkast! Ontbijt kun je naar wens per dag bestellen hoeft niet voor je hele verblijf. Je ontbijt dan in dezelfde straat een paar deuren verderop bij Lokaal 16, heerlijk eten fijne sfeer! Sowieso ook een leuke plek voor koffie of lunch Onder de BB zit het mooie restaurant Eilandkeuken zorg dat je daar eet als je op Texel bent! Reserveren van tevoren is aan te raden want het zit vaak vol let op op zondag gesloten.
B&B Idylle aan Zee
Idylle aan Zee features garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Sint Maartensvlotbrug, 1.4 miles from Callantsoog Beach.Some of the units feature satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Idylle aan Zee has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 41 miles from Idylle aan Zee.
- The house is just beautiful. Very spacious and high quality standard. The outdoor facilities are beautiful as well. For me the beer was the couple itself. Extremely friendly people who is willing to give you the best stay possible. My second highlight was the breakfast. Very very delicious, lots of variety. Location is 4.5 km from Callantsoog which is easily accessible by car. Or bike.
- Nice room, friendly people, not far from the beach, good breakfast.
- The breakfast was exceptional. Ideal location for touring during the tulip season.
- Host accommodated our late arrival. We were welcomed warmly, given instructions on the property and room. We had a great nights sleep. Breakfast was terrific. Room was fresh and clean with a private toilet room. Great views of the fields from the room. Accommodation is only 40 minutes from Schiphol by car. Bikes are available for hire.Location is central to the northern part of the Netherlands and in the heart of tulip fields during the right season. Only down side was we didnt have more than on night to stay.
- The hosts are extremely friendly and helpful. Everything is super comfortable and breakfast was a feast. Nice terrace to sit outside. Rooms are big and spacious
B&B De Koog Texel
This bed and breakfast is located just 2,800 feet from the North Sea beach. B&B De Koog Texel offers free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. De Koog’s lively Dorpsstraat is a 4-minute walk.Each room has a country-style décor and carpeted floor. They all have a mini-bar, Senseo coffee-machine and a 32-inch HD TV. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower or bath.Breakfast is served each morning in your room. There is a wide variety of cafes and restaurants within 4 minutes by foot from B&B De Koog Texel.The forest is 1,500 feet from the bed and breakfast. Ecomare Museum is 6 minutes by car. Den Burg is a 12-minutes’ drive. The ferry to Den Helder is a 15-minute drive.
- The entire stay was perfect the location is quite close to the beach so you can go for a nice evening walk after youve had a nice dinner in any of the restaurants which are also located very closeby. Theres also a bike rental place nearby and we would highly recommend doing this so you can get the full Texel experience.As for the BB itself It was probably the best room weve ever stayed in. The bed was really nice, comfortable and big something a lot of places seem to lack in. Every morning youll get a nice warm breakfast, and the hostess is honestly a very friendly lady. We had a lot of privacy which was also very nice. Some unique points You can borrow a bunch of DVDs so youve always got something to watch while youre relaxing in bed! The bathroom was very spacious. The room itself is big enough to take a bit of a break in no need to go out for lunch if you just want to stay in.
- We spent two lovely days in this BB hotel. Lux apartment was very spacious, comfortable and had all you need to stay. In plus, it had a good looking style. All amenities were in perfect condition. We had a place to park our car tax free. Some shops are located nearby, in a short walk distance. As many other guests have mentioned, breakfasts were huge, tasty and delicious we loved them. Strongly recommend to pay for breakfasts. The host was helpful and ready to help. We very appreciated our stay in the hotel.
- Lovely home, very comfortable room and excellent breakfast! Great location too.
- Lovely, large roomGreat breakfast delivered to our door
- Very nice and quite room with a nice bathroom. Breakfast is sufficient and tasty
B&B De Sering Texel
One of our best sellers in De Koog! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B De Sering Texel offers accommodations in De Koog, 1.9 mi from Ecomare.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.National Park Dunes of Texel is 1.9 mi from B&B De Sering Texel. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 55 mi from B&B De Sering Texel.
- Very friendly owners helped us find medical help. Also very generous in giving me extra decaf coffee bags for our coffee maker. The guesthouse is a short walk from town where groceries and restaurants satisfied all our needs. The bathroom shower was very modern also. Quiet neighborhood. The beach is close to this guesthouse.
- The host is very friendly and helpful. The room had everything I needed. Lot of light. Very clean and cosy. Walking distance to shops and beach.
- It was a nice, lovely stay with warm wonderful host. The location was perfect. It was close to the beach and the centre of the village. Had a lovely stay. Will definitely come back here.
- I and my wife stayed here for 3 nights and we had really great time. Perfect location. It takes 57 minute by walk to get to the nearest beach, national park area or city center. A bus stop is also in 5 minutes by walk so you can explore island by TexelHopper bus or bicycle easily.Our room was very clean, warm and cozy. We asked a host for vegan breakfast and it was really big and tasty every morning. We definitely would like to come back here again. Highly recommended!Thank you for your hospitality!
- Charming hosts, everything went smoothly. The location was even better than what we expected, very close to the beach! Breakfast was very good. It is very convenient to have a private bathroom in the room.
Het Huis van de Wadden
Het Huis van de Wadden offers rooms in the village of Den Oever. The accommodations offers an atelier for flower decoration in the building.The rooms at this guest house are cozy in style. All rooms offer a private bathroom. A complimentary breakfast is served in the morning.Bikes can be parked safely indoors. Parking spaces are available for cars.The property offers various books and fliers about the surrounding area. Guests can walk to the harbor, restaurants and the Afsluitdijk in only 6 minutes.
- Wonderful remodeled building, very unique for a tourist who is not familiar with these type of homes. Friendly hostess! Even her dog was welcoming! Thank you for allowing our local friends to eat breakfast with us!
- Fantastic room and great location. Breakfast was wonderful. Excellent coffee available at any time. Lots of room to spread out.
- Pretty much organised the route for our cycling trip to make sure that we stayed here after seeing the online photos, the property is fantastic, very clean and with an excellent decor and vibe, we were really made to feel welcome by Tina who is very nice and helpful, Den Oever is a lovely town, we also had a great meal at the local restaurant. Breakfast was excellent and more than enough for two hungry cyclists, will definitely go back, loved it!
- Very nice location in a quaint street with a very warm, friendly, and helpful host. The breakfast was awesome, we travelled with a few kids and they were making quite some ruckus but the hosts were understanding and even guided us to some nice locations to see and visit. Highly recommended
- We had a wonderful stay at Huis van de Wadden! Tina, our host, was so welcoming and kind as soon as we arrived she offered us coffee and tea and was kind enough to offer to make us reservations for dinner that evening. The room was perfect it had everything we needed for our stay and felt very cosy and homey. The complimentary breakfast was excellent as well! Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay in Den Oever.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Huisduinen