Ghand in-Nanna B&B
Located a 15-minute walk from Mellieha Bay Beach, Ghand in-Nanna B&B has accommodations with a shared lounge, a terrace and room service for your convenience. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Some units are air-conditioned and include a balcony and/or a seating area with a flat-screen TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at Ghand in-Nanna B&B.Ghadira Bay Beach is a 19-minute walk from the accommodation, while Imgiebah Bay Beach is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International, 14 miles from Ghand in-Nanna B&B, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The hosts were very gracious, kind, and helpful. The B&B was really nice with clean, comfortable rooms. The breakfast was great. Parking was easy. Go to Selmun beach close by.
- Everything was perfect, the room, the bathrooms, the check in and out and especially the 2 course breakfast each day!! I loved it, super easy to get around and so helpful with tips and help if you needed or asked!
- Maria was very friendly and pointed us to great locations and spots not to be missed. The breakfast was delicious, changed every day, and the place was very clean. Really recommend.
- The breakfast is truly amazing, – better than in the five-star restaurants!
I totally recommend Ghand in-Nanna B&B!
First and foremost, because of Maria and Sue’s attention and great attitude.
You will find a cozy B&B, with a very good location in Mellieha.
Oh, and I enjoyed so much the breakfasts! Every morning with a new delicious surprise!
I hope to return in the future!
Located in St. Paul’s Bay, a 10-minute walk from Fekruna Beach and 0.7 miles from Tax-Xama Bay Beach, Villa Zammitella provides sea views and free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a satellite flat-screen TV. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Villa Zammitella has a playground.After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Mistra Bay Beach is an 18-minute walk from the accommodation, while Malta National Aquarium is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 12 miles from Villa Zammitella.
- Very nice place with an amazing view over the bay. The beds were very comfy and big. The host was very welcoming, and recommended some great places to visit. We loved the Italian restaurant she recommended. We would definitely stay again.
- Everything was perfect. Anne Marie is an amazing host, very attentious and careful. She definitely made our stay more pleasant.
- A really amazing place to stay on Malta. The hosts are lovely and attentive, the room was clean and large with a private balcony, and the roof terrace overlooking St. Paul’s Bay is unbeatable. It’s in a quieter area, which we preferred, and there’s places to buy food, snacks, and of course fresh pastizzi nearby. The hosts are also very careful with cleaning and provided hand sanitizer in several rooms to mitigate possible spread of Coronavirus. We felt safe, taken care of, and enjoyed our stay immensely!
- The owner and her family were lovely, kind and personable. The home was exquisite.
- This is a Bed and Breakfast. It is very different from staying in a big hotel. It is like staying in a home. Ann Marie is always there to help with her friendly personality.
Offering city views, a terrace and free WiFi, Sunshine Court has accommodations attractively set in St. Paul’s Bay, within a short distance of Buggiba Perched Beach, Qawra Point Beach and Tax-Xama Bay Beach.Fitted with a balcony, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, snorkeling is possible nearby and Sunshine Court can arrange a car rental service.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Malta National Aquarium, Perched Beach and Qawra Point. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 11 miles from Sunshine Court.
- What did I like about the property? Everything! This is my second time staying at Sunshine Court and I have loved both times. It feels like a home away from home. The property is very close to bus stops, restaurants, the pier, and the sea. The room is very cozy and the bathroom is well kept. Breakfast every morning is always yummy and there is more than enough food. My husband and I loved staying here and we will stay here again when we are back in Malta!
- Fantastic hosts nothing too much trouble. Great quality accommodation. Room had a balcony, tea and coffee facilities, and was spacious with good quality furnishings. If your looking for great quality at a fair price look no further. We had a fantastic time, with lovely friendly hosts. The location was close to restaurants, bars and the sea front.
- Wonderful and very helpful and very friedly host. Thanks to Daniel for bringing us in his car to our next destination!
- Excellent hosts, very friendly and knowledgeable. Lots of good advice about how to get around the island. Staying B&B they were very flexible, after seeing the new year in, in Valetta, I rose late and still got Breakfast. When catching my early morning flight, I got a packed lunch. Thank you so much for a wonderful relaxing break!
The hosts are really charming, full of good advices for the visits, the places to eat,… and they are really nice!
We had a private room & a private bathroom inside of their apartment.
The breakfast on the morning is varied.
Thank you for your hospitality ! 🙂
Chapel 5 Palazzo Suites B&B
An 18th-century building set in Naxxar, on Malta Island, the Palazzo Suites B&B features an outdoor pool and a roof terrace where free power yoga lessons take place. Wi-Fi is free throughout.At the Chapel 5 Palazzo Suites, rooms feature exposed brick walls and a blend of locally crafted and Indonesian-style furniture. They include an private bathroom and most also have a balcony.Upon arrival, you will be offered a free welcome local platter. In the morning from 8:30 to 10.00 a continental buffet breakfast including cold cuts, cheese and fruit is served in the inner courtyard.The owners will be glad to give you information on car and bike rentals, as well as hiking and diving tours. Bars, restaurants and shops are all within walking distance of the B&B.The unique old capital of Malta, Mdina is less than a 10-minute drive away, while Luqa Airport is 6.2 mi from the property.
- This place felt more like someone’s home and a bed and breakfast with quirky rooms attached. For sure it has character! We stayed in the Berber room and it was very spacious! Big bed and bathroom! Breakfast was really good with lots of fresh fruit, and awesome cheeses, hard boiled eggs, cereals and more. We also liked the terrace above us and often went to lounge and look at the stars after dinner/before bed.
- Tasty breakfast, lots of excellent travelling advise, tasteful decor, well managed. Quiet village, ideal if hiring a car. Bus service OK, but not great- it is afteral a bit ‘off the beaten track’! Bonus: a free 30 mins massage. My husband wanted me to have the othehr 30 mins, so I got a professional massage by none other than ‘forget me not ‘Elvis’. All in all, a superb experience throughout our 4 days visit.
Very nice room in an old traditional house in the old town area of Naxxar
Excellent breakfast almost everything you like or could imagine
I had a fantastic stay! Malcolm picked me up from the airport, even though the flight arrived late in the evening, the room was spacious and nice, really beautiful old house with 2 swimming pools and some roof terraces.
Due to covid regulations there was no buffet, but I got a variety of fresh fruit, ham, cheese, jam etc served at my table every morning and Alex and Malcolm even got me figs one day when I mentioned I couldn’t find any!
The hosts are both super lovely and accommodating.
Location is close to everything. Shops, cafés etc in walking distance.
Warmly recommend a stay at their beautiful place!
- We’ve spent a wonderful time at Alex and Malcom’s place. Right in the old center of the town, besides a charming chapel, it is a delight to just walk around. The owners are super welcoming, very kind. The delicious breakfast will feed your for the day, and for the night just ask Alex and Malcom for good restaurant’s adresses around the Island. Our room was very charming, with a beautiful view on the patio and the second pool. We definitely recommend this place for people visiting Malta. The city of Naxxar is a central point to visit the main Island, and it’s so nice to enjoy the peacefulness of the Chapel 5 palazzo after a busy day.
Sunset View Retreat
Located in il-Baħrija, an 18-minute walk from Fomm Ir-Rih Bay Beach and 1.8 miles from Gnejna Bay Beach, Sunset View Retreat has accommodations with free WiFi and a terrace.Full English/Irish and Italian breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 10 miles from Sunset View Retreat.
- Nice room, spacious and very clean. The owner was a very good guy, helpful and can give you many tips about what to do and where to go. Very pleased.
- All good, recommend it. Good location, bus stop is close, the host, Aldo was really nice and helpful. Good value for money.
- The room we stayed at was very comfortable, the whole house was very clean and the hosts were super friendly and helpful. They provided good things for breakfast and full use of the kitchen. They were also very helpful if you needed to wash or dry clothes. The house is short distance from the 3 main beaches in the north west side of the island, Gnejna, Golden Bay and Ghajn Tuffieja, and close to several hiking trails, and a really nice LIDL supermarket. I highly recommend to stay at Aldo’s if you’re looking for a charming place away from the crowded resorts.
- I felt warmly welcome in this place! The owner took very good care of me, room was nice and clean, from the balcony you could watch sunset, you can park in front of the house, Bahrija is a quiet location with a few restaurants nearby (1-2 min walk)
The house is located at the outskirts of a small town – in a remote and very peaceful place, which we loved (though renting a car is recommended). At the same time it is quite close to many points of interest, making it a good base (you don’t need to struggle with daily traffic in/around Valetta). The sunset views from the balconies are amazing indeed, as is star-gazing at night.
The house itself is more of a small mansion, with spacious halls and fancy decorations and furniture, which made the stay all the more pleasant. Together with big and clean rooms and always-open kitchen it resulted in a “like-at-home” experience. The host was friendly and offered help.
Located in Naxxar in the Malta region, Villa Viola has accommodations with free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Mosta Dome is 2.3 miles from Villa Viola. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Mosta, 5 miles from Sliema, Chanelle provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.The air-conditioned units have a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a fridge, electric tea pot, and an oven. Some units include a balcony and/or a terrace with garden or city views.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Valletta is 6 miles from Chanelle, while St. Julianʼs is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- The hostess, Patricia was wonderful, a chance to practice some Italian, too))
- The owner are very friendly and have offers like they drive you to cliffs for an evening with wine or show you all their favourite spots on the island. It was very uncomplicated and nice to stay at their home. A special thing is their terrace on the roof, where it is very nice to sit, expecially in the evening 🙂
- Very clean, nicely decorated and super nice Owners
Accomodation is nice. We had room oriented to garden (not to street) that mean was quiet and silence.
Breakfest was not rich, some biscuit only. If you want rich you will pay 2,5 Euro extra. Excellent is that the homelady sometimes bakes home cake :-).
- The location in the middle of the island was ok for us, as we were going by rental car. The host was a nice lady. It seems as if it was a house build for her family and now she is living alone in the ground floor and guests stay in the first floor.
D’Ambrogio Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ambrogio’s BnB offers accommodations in Rabat, 1,300 feet from Roman Villa.All rooms come with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 5.6 mi from Ambrogio’s BnB.
- Location was perfect for me – a short walk to many sights, easy access to bus station/bus routes. Also easy for me to walk to the care home to visit my mother. Pauline was so welcoming and so helpful, she reflects the heart of Malta
- Very good location, quiet and relaxing, clean and fresh and nice bathroom/shower. Thanks for our stay!
The lady of the house was super friendly! She made sure everything was perfect.
The breakfast is very lovely and the location is perfect (not too far from the city center and Mdina but the street wasn’t busy). Rooms were very spacious and the balcony was a nice touch!
Overall an amazing place!
- Very friendly host. Great for exploring the catacombs and old city.
The host was very nice, breakfast was good (small buffet) and the guesthouse is quiet. It has a very individual note.
A very good deal!
Morning Dawn B&B
Located in Attard, 6 miles from Sliema, Morning Dawn B&B provides a garden and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace is available for guests at Morning Dawn B&B to use.Valletta is 6 miles from the accommodation, while St. Julianʼs is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International, 6 miles from Morning Dawn B&B, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Tony has a nice house, I enjoyed my stay at Morning Dawn very much. It was a pleasure meeting Tony and his family including “Sky” their dog. I’m deeply touched by their hospitality and friendship. Looking forward to see them again one day, God Bless!
- I arrived on Malta without an accommodation and problems with wifi at the airport. The host very kindly drove from his home (after having just returned home from somewhere else) and picked me up at the airport, with red umbrella waving in the air for identification. His wife offered me sandwich as I had not eaten. Very gracious and hospital. When I later had to go to another part of the island, Tony kindly drove me.
Carmen and Toni are really a lovely and sweet couple, they sincerely take care of all the guests. Carmen is a diligent woman and an excellent cook, especially for pastas, every guest who is gonna stay there should take a try; Toni is extremely responsible for every guest, I remember he called me twice to check if I was ok and knew how to get back !!! Their home is definitely worthy of a stay!
PS: Hope Carmen could take more rest and no need to do so much work as always:)
- I like for the most the kindness of staff( Tony and his wife). The location was excellent. Very close to Medina glass factory. And close to Medina.( anybody in Malta should visit the town
- Great breakfast and wonderful hospitality from Hosts…Many Thanks.
BB De Rohan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, BB De Rohan offers accommodations in Żebbuġ, 4.3 mi from Valletta and 2.5 mi from Mdina.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge and a free outdoor pool at the property.You can play billiards at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire and car hire. St Julian’s is 4.3 mi from BB De Rohan, while Sliema is 4.3 mi away. Malta International Airport is 2.5 mi from the property and the Blue Grotto can be reached in a 20-minute drive.
- Fantastic place to stay. Great location if you have a car, centrally located to everything. Prefect size rooms, great breakfast and the staff was amazing, very personal. Couple restaurants within walking distance which was great when not wanting to drive.
- The large external studio is in an older house, beautifully and tastefully renovated. A delicious breakfast was served in the main B&B across the road – freshly cooked eggs & bacon if desired and a good choice of local produce. The owner and staff were super friendly and helpful in every way. Nothing was too much! We booked the studio as we needed a washing machine. This worked out really well – we were even provided with laundry tablets when we mentioned the washing.
- Great hostess! She knew the area very well and could provide a lot of tips on what to visit. Also, she was very helpful with parking! The breakfast was great and we overall received great service. Great place to stay and was very easy with my 1 year old son.
- Staff very helpful, Marilyn helped us find a parking spot! Breakfast featured a great selection, bed was very comfortable with lovely linens, good restaurants nearby.
- Loved the attention to detail.Personal service ,cleanliness, efficiency, décor and fab breakfast.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Il-Qortin taʼ Għajn Żejtuna