Hampton By Hilton Edinburgh Airport
Located 2-minutes walk away from Edinburgh Airport, Hampton By Hilton Edinburgh Airport offers free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a fitness center and a bar. The property features a 24-hour front desk.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kettle, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. All guest rooms are fitted with a seating area.The hotel offers a complimentary buffet of hot and cold items each morning, including waffles, pastries and a selection of cereals. A 24-hour menu is also available in the hotel, offering a variety of snacks and drinks.Edinburgh is 7.5 mi from the hotel. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, a few steps from Hampton By Hilton Edinburgh Airport.
- Convenient for airport. The room was comfy and had good facilities. It was clean and quiet. We felt that the room had been cleaned to a good standard and we were confident that COVID guidelines had been followed.
- The location is perfect for the airport. I have stayed at this location 3 times. The staff and hotel accommodations have always been excellent.
- Spotlessly clean, excellent Covid compliance. Staff extremely pleasant and helpful.
- The staff were excellent. Very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Located within easy walk of the terminal car hire. Considering the location little noise
Moxy Edinburgh Airport
Located in Ingliston, Moxy Edinburgh Airport has a restaurant, fitness center, bar, and free WiFi throughout the property. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center. Private parking is available on site.At the hotel, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Moxy Edinburgh Airport can enjoy a continental breakfast.Edinburgh is 7.5 mi from the accommodations, while Stirling is 31 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 0.6 mi from Moxy Edinburgh Airport.
- The room was really light and modern with great facilities. We particularly liked the bathroom and the fact that there was an ample amount of products to use. The bed was very comfortable and we both had a very pleasant nights sleep.
- Very funky. Clean, comfortable, great staff. Walk to airport. We were really impressed with the size of the room and the facilities.
- great location! the walk was quicker than the taxi que at the airport!
- Nice room, perfect location. The bus stopped right in front and easy walk to the terminal.
- Location to airportSize of roomBathroom shower size and hot water was great
DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport
This DoubleTree by Hilton is set a 7-minute walk from Edinburgh Airport. It features a sauna, a gym and a fine restaurant.Rooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport are light and airy and have large opening windows. They include a flat-screen TV, internet access and a work desk. There is also a 24-hour room service menu.Combining a lounge, bar and elegant restaurant, The Space offers all-day dining with free WiFi. It serves international and Scottish cuisine, including locally sourced steaks. The bar has a wide selection of whiskeys.The health and fitness center has a beauty salon and offers a variety of aerobic classes every day.Edinburgh Zoo and Murrayfield Stadium are both within a 10-minute drive. The city center is 10 miles away and has a wealth of attractions including Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile.
- Spacious room with large, comfortable bed. Proper desk for work. Nice, bright bathroom.
- Very close to the airport and car rental return, spacious rooms, comfortable bed.
- Room for improvement on the breakfast like other hotels I used had a better breakfast during these covid times
- Clean refurbished rooms and CV19 deep clean programme
- I have stayed at this hotel many times and it is because it is so close to the airport terminal. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are actually quite large, clean and warm, it was January and quite cold outside. The bathroom has a bath which I do like to use to relax. A nice hotel.
Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport, an IHG Hotel
Next to Edinburgh Airport, the award-winning Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport offers a 24-hour shuttle service at a surcharge, long-stay parking, and rooms with power showers. Central Edinburgh is 15 minutes’ drive away.The rooms at the Holiday Inn Express feature a TV with satellite channels and in-house movies, free WiFi, and a spacious work desk. Rooms also include a hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available on the ground floor.Breakfast is included in the room rate and is served in the property’s Great Room. The on site restaurant serves lunch and evening meals,Free parking is provided for the duration of the stay and the M8/M9 motorway is just 5 minutes’ drive from the Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport. Edinburgh Castle and the central shops and attractions of Princes Street are a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- Staff overall were brilliant and kind. Brekkie was delivered on time and fresh. Room was clean, though the shower was not scrubbed and had brown boogergunk on the tiles. Rolling chair was missing a wheel, but staff replaced it quickly.
- Close to airport terminal and bus transfer available. Beds comfortable. Good shower. Breakfast available from 4am.
- Quite close to the airport and there is a shuttle available 24h, taking you from the airport to the hotel for free, making it easy to travel safely to the hotel when arriving at night. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The double bed room was quite spacious, with a big HD TV, an ironing board, a kettle for making tea or coffee there is sugar/sweetener and milk as well and a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was very clean and there were two sets of clean towels. Due to the virus issue the breakfast was served in paper bags, consisting of a bacon/sausage roll made freshly in the kitchen, a croissant, a small pack of jam and one of butter, a banana, a box of juice, and tea or coffee. You can either have a seat at a table or eat in your room. I was very content with the food and the room.
- staff very friendly and kind and helpfulquiet especially for airport hotelnice to grab a quick roll and juice at 4 am departure!
- The reception, the room, the food and the beverage were all very nice.
Norton House Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh
Set in a Victorian mansion in 55 acres of grounds, Norton House features a luxury spa, award-winning restaurant and boutique rooms with free internet. Edinburgh is a 20-minute drive, and Edinburgh Airport is 3 miles away.The 4-star bedrooms at Norton House Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh each have a modern bathroom with free toiletries and fluffy bathrobes. All rooms have a satellite TV/DVD player and a mini-bar.Guests can relax in the sauna, steam room or hydrotherapy pool in the luxurious spa. The health club also has a swimming pool with feature fountains, a fully equipped gym and treatment rooms.The Brasserie offers traditional British cuisine, and The Glass Lounge serves classic cocktails and afternoon teas.Set in leafy grounds, Norton House Hotel is just off the junction of M8 and M9 motorways. Free on-site parking is available, and Edinburgh Castle can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Great facilities at this hotel. The gym and the pool were fantastic. The staff were superb and couldnt do enough for you. Food was also great. The grounds were nice and well kept. There seemed to be plenty staff on duty and we didnt have to queue for anything.
- Good hotel in a good location close to the airport. Staff were nice and very helpful. The food was very nice too.
- The rooms were beautiful and the staff was excellant
- Location was perfect as was near airport. It also allowed us to keep that sense of historical Scotland with its authenticity and character. Nice to not stay in a sterile airport hotel prior to leaving. Kind, kind staff.
- Great location for airport, clean, comfortable, nice room and very good food in the restaurant. But the best was the fantastic, friendly and enthusiastic service from all of the staff we encountered. We have travelled the world extensively and this was the best staff service anywhere.
Edinburgh Festival Camping
Edinburgh Festival Camping is a campground located at the West Gate of the Royal Highland Center, 8 miles from Edinburgh city center. There are bus and tram links in the immediate area and the campground is less than 1 miles from Edinburgh Airport. Free parking is available to all guests.This property provides 2-person with camping mattresses and 4-person pre-pitched tents with air beds, as well as Bell Tents with air beds and bed linen included. The Bell Tents can accommodate up to 6 people, with air mattresses, linen and camping chairs included.Staff are on-site 24 hours a day. Guests have access to showers with hot water, a campers kitchen, picnic benches, free games and sports equipment, device charging points, a licensed bar, WiFi, free Fringe performances at the site’s official Fringe venue and a view of the private lake.Breakfast is available for purchase each morning and includes toast, cereal, hot drinks and bacon rolls. Hot and cold drinks, snacks and light meals are available all day from on the onsite cafe. The site is an official Edinburgh Festival Fringe Venue and resident and visiting performers showcase their acts to guests in the marquee.
- The perfect location for travellers who are arriving to Edinburgh late and going to leave early. Just 15 minutes by walk from the airport.
- Good experience staying here. Has a kitchen and good restaurant.
- Loved the accessibility of it, how near to the tram station or even a bus stop to take you into the city. Loved the laid back atmosphere and entertainment. It certainly has a thumbs up from us and would definitely recommend to others.
- Really well equipped campsite with a great vibe and lots of extra facilities. Plenty of info on accessing the Edinburgh Fringe.
- The size of the tents. The staff were extremely helpful. The price of food alcohol etc was very good.
25 Hillwood Road, EH28 8PY
Located in Ingliston in the Lothian region, 25 Hillwood Road, EH28 8PY has a garden. The property features garden views.The vacation home has 2 bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. A flat-screen TV is available.Edinburgh is 8 miles from the vacation home, while Stirling is 25 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 1.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Turnhouse Chateau Sleeps 24 WiFi
Turnhouse Chateau Sleeps 24 WiFi is located in Turnhouse. The property is 20 mi from Falkirk and free private parking is available.The holiday home includes 12 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms with a bath or shower, a seating area, and a kitchen with a microwave.Edinburgh is 12 mi from Turnhouse Chateau Sleeps 24 WiFi, while EDI is less than 0.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 0.6 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
The Bridge Inn
The Bridge Inn has a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Ratho. There is a terrace and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.At the inn, rooms have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Bridge Inn offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Edinburgh is 9.3 mi from the accommodations, while Stirling is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 1.9 mi from The Bridge Inn.
- Best breakfast EVER!Evening dinner was delicious and very nicely presented. Staff were very nice and helpful. Will Be Back!!
- Owing to government instructions to close the following day, I found myself the ONLY guest staying that night after all other bookings had cancelled. The staff were fabulous providing an excellent evening meal, showing me how I could let myself out in the morning without tripping the alarm, and generally making sure I was comfortable during my stay. The room facilities were rustic furniture, but made up for by the inclusion of a coffee machine and kettle both already filled with water before my arrival, and a bottle of drinking water on the table in my room. The view of the canal from both windows in my room was an unexpected treat. The ample free parking right next to the building was just what I like. The bathroom suite was modern and the shower was a delight.
- The rooms were very spacious with nicely refurbished shower/bathroom. The restaurant/bar was good with real ale at the bar, a varied menu, and good wine list at the tables. Breakfast was more than enough and good quality.
- Lovely place to stay although we found the bed very hard
- Beautiful Inn! The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Great location. Great parking area. Convenient and easy to get to the airport for and early morning, international flight. Excellent food selections for breakfast and dinner. Nice cozy room with a very comfortable bed. Great water pressure for the toilet and shower. Its a lovely place to stay!
ibis budget Hotel Edinburgh Park
One of our top picks in Edinburgh. An 8-minute drive from Edinburgh Airport, ibis Budget Hotel Edinburgh Park lies just off the City of Edinburgh Bypass and 30 minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Park Train Station. The Gyle Center Tram Stop is located just opposite the hotel and leads to Edinburgh Airport and city center.This ibis hotel offers free parking and free WiFi throughout.Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV and en suite shower.A continental breakfast buffet is available to guests at ibis Budget Hotel Edinburgh Park. Vending machines with drinks and snacks are available at all times.Edinburgh Park provides direct rail services to the city center in around 7 minutes. It is 20 minutes’ walk to Edinburgh Gateway rail station, which offers connections to London. Edinburgh Zoo is an 8-minute drive away, and Edinburgh Castle is around 20 minutes from this hotel.
- Great location close to tram to go to city centre, free parking, nice staff and very calm. The breakfast was plated because of covid but very good. The room was good and perfecly clean.
- Friendly staff , clean all around , good Breakfast all this for a great Price , thanks to all staff
- Good location, clean room, comfortable bed, very generous breakfast, good value for money.The receptionists were particularly friendly and helpful. Would stay again.
- Everything was clean , very friendly staff , I felt welcoming from the minute I walked through the front door . Nice Breakfast at the Morning . To mention a nice lady from Slovakia explained very well everything about the Hotel but also to mention all staff where nice .
- Was good. Good value for the money. It was very quiet. I also liked the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ingliston