Featuring a garden, an outdoor pool and garden views, Misaka is located in Jouy-sur-Eure. The accommodations is 23 mi from Mantes-la-Jolie, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The air-conditioned holiday home consists of 1 bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a kettle, and 1 bathroom with a bidet and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.A barbecue and a terrace are available for guests at the holiday home to use.Évreux is 9.9 mi from Misaka, while Giverny is 15 mi away. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 47 mi from the accommodations.
- The beautiful property and the opportunities to explore from going to the Pool, to seeing the rabbits, to the goats, the patio with the view. The interior was also spectacular, a perfect size with a great kitchen and very clean. Also the host was an absolute pleasure, so kind and we definitely have a lot of privacy.
- Beautiful and charming place, amazing garden and lovely hosts !
- A wonderful Japanese experience just an hour from Paris. We got to this place by chance, for what night, and it was absolutely great. The house is set in tranquile Normandie, green trees and fields as far as the eye can see. The place is beautifully designed in Japanese style. with a great kitchen, very equipped, everything brand new. Everything is well planned and detailed to perfection. Thierry was super friendly, and it was just a pleasure to meet him and stay in his Japanese dream house. Perfect for a romantic get away from Paris or as a stop between Paris and upper Normandie.
- Un dpaysement russi, un parc incroyable faune et flore, des surprises, un emplacement idal pour de magnifiques promenades, et des htes trs accueillants et sympathiques. Une vraie russite densemble, je recommande !
- Le cadre trs sympathique, naturelle, calme. La dcoration assure un dpaysement total, tout comme lextrieur. De quoi se ressourcer ! Les htes sont extrmement gentil, bienveillant, lcoute. Un accueil chaleureux !
Les chambres du Bonheur
Les chambres du Bonheur is located in Fontaine-sous-Jouy, on the edge of the river Eure. The accommodations features an outdoor pool in the floral garden with willow trees.With direct access to a patio, the studios at Les chambres du Bonheur have a TV, a seating area and a DVD player. You can enjoy pool view and garden view from all the accommodations. Free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is provided daily and you can use the electric kettle in the dining area. Guests also have access to a shared equipped kitchen. Outdoor furniture is also provided.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. The property offers free parking.
- Wonderful location. Fairly small room but it is nicely decorated. Nice bathroom with a good shower. Swimming pool is clean and not too cold. The owners are a young couple and he speaks English very well. Great breakfast every day!
- The location is excellent, as well as being so quiet. We enjoyed our room and all the facilities available, with a large, powerful shower, very comfortable bed and coffee machine providing the morning cuppa. A Continental breakfast was brought to us each morning of our stay, in a basket. The host and hostess welcomed us with a glass of wine in a very cheerful and helpful manner showing us around our room and always being there to assist us with any enquiries.The bonus of its location in that local towns/cities like Evreux and Giverny with Monets Garden etc are easy to drive to and from and then Paris is close enough to get to by taking a restful train journey. Weather was so good it was a bonus and allowed us an opportunity to enjoy some time to ourselves in the locations outdoor pool.
- Laccueil est chaleureuxLa piscinele calmela campagne normandeun beau temps ensoleilledes sentiers battus aux alentours
- Accueil excellent, environnement trs agrable nous conseillons ces chambres dhtes pour la qualit du service de la literie et du petit djeuner pour les amateurs de produits frais.
- Laccueil chaleureux des htes Benot et Caro et leur attachement au bientre de leurs clients valent eux seuls cinq toiles ! Nous nous sommes senti comme la maison durant ce weekend ponctu de petites attentions, dans un confort absolu piscine chauffe, joli jardin parfaitement entretenu, lit rgnrant, petit djeuner dlicieux… Tout cela dans un environnement champtre invitant la promenade. Bravo Caro et Benot ! trs bientt !
Chambres d’Hôtes Clos de Mondetour
The Clos de Mondetour is located in the Upper Normandy region, in the scenic village of Fontaine-sous-Jouy. It is a renovated house from the late 16th-century set on a large property by the Eure river.Each room is bright, with high ceilings, large windows and views of the garden. They are decorated with antique furniture and have an private bathroom with a bathtub.Guests can relax in the living room and a homemade and organic breakfast is served daily in the dining room, which also has a lounge area with a fireplace. Free wired internet is available.Clos de Mondetour is a 20-minute drive from Claude Monet’s house and gardens in Giverny and about an hour’s drive away from Paris. Free private parking is provided at the property.
- Beautiful BB, great attention to detail and service. A must return. Recommendation for restaurant and travel were exceptional.
- Its an amazing Place Our Host was so sweet helpful. Had a great dinner at her suggested restaurant. Our breakfast was great. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- Beautiful property in the country outside of Paris. Charming host with gracious hospitality.
- Perfect place to relax, property we can call it castle is really nice renovated…
- We stayed 2 short days at this wonderful bed breakfast mansion. The beautiful mansion is tastefully furnished, country style, the room and bathroom bright and spacious, with a lovely view of the garden and the green surroundings. The hosts were very friendly and helpful, recommending walks and places and making reservations for us. Everything was perfect, we wished we could have stayed longer.
Located in Hardencourt-Cocherel in the Upper Normandy Region, 29 mi from Rouen, L’Ile Normande features a sun terrace and views of the river. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and fishing. Évreux is 9.3 mi from L’Ile Normande, while Giverny is 8.7 mi from the property. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 45 mi away.
- The breakfast was excellent in its variety and tasty. The house was beside a fastmoving river with paddlers. Our hostess was most welcoming when we arrived after 11 p.,m. following a delayed airline flight.
- Wonderful host, great neighborhood, elegant house, colorful gardens, good breakfast…..all was excellent…..highly recommend.
- It was a unique property set in a beautiful area we forgot completely about the world around us
- A beautiful property in an idyllic location. A lovely welcome from our host and extremely comfortable rooms made an excellent stay.The nearby restaurant Le Vol au Vent in Chambray is also highly recommended.
- Excellent chambre dhote bed and breakfast, superb quiet and tranquil location next to the river. Spotlessly clean ensuite room with comfortable bed and plenty of space. Delicious breakfast. Wonderful, friendly hosts. Highly recommended.
Lavandine De Mary
Lavandine De Mary is located in Chambray and offers a garden, a tennis court and barbecue facilities. The accommodations is 28 mi from Lyons-la-Forêt, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.The holiday home has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.The holiday home offers a sun terrace. Guests at Lavandine De Mary can enjoy table tennis on site, or go hiking or cycling in the surroundings.Giverny is 14 mi from the accommodations, while Évreux is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 45 mi from Lavandine De Mary.
- Le logement est trs bien quip pour tous les repas de la journe.
- Endroit charmant, calme et reposant. Le gite est tout confort et trs propre. Les htes sont trs accueillants. Le parking quelques pas du gite est trs pratique. Je recommande
- le logement est Calme et confortable la proximit d un parking est apprciable trs bon accueil.
- Bereidheid voor het uitlenen van eigen fietsen. Het brengen en halen naar de garage en ff boodschappen doen. Een fantastisch huis met een heerlijk uitzicht en lekkere relax fauteuils
Les Jardins de L’Aulnaie
Set on a 1-hectare, landscaped park in Fontaine-sous-Jouy, guest house Les Jardins de L’Aulnaie is 16 mi from Claude Monet’s house and gardens in Giverny and 5 mi from the A13 motorway.Both rooms feature garden views and wooden floors. Each one has a private bathroom with toilet, bathtub, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.The property offers a large garden with flowers, trees, pond and bordered by a stream. Guests can relax beside the fireplace in the living room or on deckchairs in the garden and visit the bread oven converted into an art gallery.Homemade breakfast, private parking and free Wi-Fi throughout the property are available. Traditional restaurants can be found a 5-minute drive away.The property 8.7 mi from Évreux and 32 mi from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.
- Really warm welcome. Very accommodating given that we were travelling with two young children. Beautiful house and gardens as described.
- Magnifique demeure, avec un trs beau jardin fleuri. O que le regard se porte, il est touch par la beaut. Un grand merci aux htes pour leur accueil dlicat.
- Tout tait parfait le calme, le lieu en luimme chambre spacieuse avec une belle vue sur la valle, le grand et superbe jardin, et surtout laccueil trs chaleureux et la disponibilit dEliane Michel !Le petitdjeuner tait galement dlicieux et copieux.
Résidences Le Clos du Manoir – Self Cooking
Proposing self-catering cottages and studios, Résidences Le Clos du Manoir – Self Cooking is located in Gauciel, just 6.2 mi from Evreux. Guests have access to a shared garden and free on-site parking.The cottages and studios at Résidences Le Clos du Manoir – Self Cooking are all set on 2 levels and include a fully equipped kitchen. Free internet and a lounge area with a flat-screen TV are also provided in each. A chauffeur and shopping service is available upon request. Other possible facilities include guided walks and detox coaching.Giverny and the Fondation Claude Monet are 18 mi from Résidences Le Clos du Manoir – Self Cooking and Vernon Train Station is 14 mi away.
- Friendly host. We have been before and will come agsin
- Beautiful grounds Cozy room Host was very helpful and accommodating
- we have stayed before and so it is great to have your own space with lots of space for the dog.
- Easy to find, hostess very helpful, quiet location, perfect for our overnight stay with our cat.
- Absolutely stunning spot! Our host was very friendly and didnt charge extra for our Jack Russell. There was a lovely are to sit outside and have a drink in the evening and Le Clos is surrounded by lovely countryside where we enjoyed a dog walk in the morning. Everything was very clean.
L’annexe du Manoir
Located in Gauciel in the Upper Normandy region, L’annex du Manoir features a terrace and garden views. The property is 5.6 mi from Évreux, and complimentary private parking is offered.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Rouen is 29 mi from the apartment, while Giverny is 12 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 48 mi from L’annex du Manoir.
No reviews yet.
Le Manoir d’Elise
Set within a 19-hectare park, in Gauciel, Le Manoir d’Elise is a 19th-century manor house. You can relax on the furnished terrace or by the heated swimming pool.With a park view, all of the rooms at Le Manoir d’Elise are set in the outbuildings. They are spacious and feature a flat-screen TV and a desk. It includes a kitchen, 2 living rooms and 9 bedrooms. 6 private bathrooms are featured and bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer are provided.A washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities are available upon request. A fitness room can be found on site.Le Manoir d’Elise is equipped a helipad and horse stables. Free private parking is possible on site and Evreux is 5.6 mi from the property.
- Le btiment est magnifiquement restaur. Les propritaires sont trs sympathiques ainsi d ailleurs que la dame qui nous a accueilli en premier. C est un plaisir pour les yeux de voir toutes ces jolies pices restaures avec beaucoup de got.
- Trs joli manoir avec grand parc et piscine trs agrable. Jolies chambres spacieuses.
- Le domaine est immenseLa piscineLe calmeLa proximite dEvreuxLa campagne normande
- Un lieu atypique la sortie dEvreux et de ses htels moches. Dans ce manoir, on schappe du quotidien lespace dune soire et dune nuit. Le dcor est sensass! A condition bien sr daimer la chasse
- Un Grand Merci Elise pour laccueil fournis un manoir vraiment bien entretenue surtout avec un bon dcors jai bien apprci ma nuit je compte repassez un week end
La Ferme des Isles
Located in the edge of the River l’Eure, La Ferme des Isles is set on an 8-hectare farm in Autheuil-Authouillet. Guests can enjoy a heated outdoor swimming pool, relax on the furnished terrace or visit the Claude Monet’s Garden in Giverny, only 16 mi away.You can enjoy river view and garden view from all the rooms. Free WiFi access is available. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bath and a bath or shower. Extras include a sofa, a desk and bed linen.Complete with an electric kettle, the dining area also has a coffee machine. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a games room.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking or swimming in the river. The property offers free parking. Paris – Orly Airport is 55 mi away.
- Wonderful welcome. Great room. Property full of character and charm. Breakfast was excellent.
- The breakfast was quite exceptionally great. A wonderful selection of home prepared foods, confiture, home made bread and locally produced apple drinks. Really, quite the best that we have experienced.
- The owner was superb,Sophie was very friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable about the area and very happy to help, The property is set in landscaped grounds, close to the river with a brilliant new swimming pool and surrounds, and a barn converted into a bar/recreation area and a lounge in the main house which guests can use, Very friendly dogs and doves geese and chickens on the farm Good breakfast with plenty of choice and bean to cup coffee. Excellent standard of accommodation. Really recommended. Good restaurant straightforward cooking with fresh ingredients and welcoming staff, on the river bank within walking distance by the canoes/kayak hire place.
- Beautiful old farm with large gardens, surrounded by nature. Fully renovated in a rustic/modern style and nice swimming pool. You can spend all the weekend just wondering around the areas belonging to the farm. The owners are very nice and helpful. We recommend!
- Beautiful location and pool lovely room and wonderful breakfast. Staff were so friendly and helpful Sophie even got up early as we needed an early breakfast to leave for our long drive!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Jouy-sur-Eure