Pensjonat U Heleny
Pensjonat U Heleny is located by 297 Route in Łąka, 1.9 mi from the center of Bolesławiec and 1.2 mi from A4 Highway exit. Each room here will provide you with a TV and most rooms additionally feature free WiFi. The car park is monitored.Every room comes with a private bathroom, which is equipped with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also an electric kettle. Extras include a desk, bed linen and towels.There is a shop with pottery from Boleslawiec (directly at the property).Pensjonat U Heleny offers free private parking. Porcelain shops with famous Bolesławiec Porcelain are 1.6 mi away.
- Free private parking, check in before 22, free wifi, coffe/tea and teapot in a double room.
- Fine small hotel. Good personal. Had some night, everything was ok. Room 3 best
- Not far from Boleslawiec and just 3 km to motorway. Very good for someone who make trawel by car
- Za t cen super. Pokoj z azienk, tv i darmowym dostpem do wifi. Czego chcie wicej jeli przyjeda si na wito ceramiki? Luksusow nie potrzeba. W pokoju jest czajnik i szklanki A na korytarzu udostpniona lodwka i zastawa stoowa. Zapomniaam zabra saszetki z herbat z domu ale byy na miejscu w pokoju co mio mnie zaskoczyo. Bardzo blisko do Bolesawca. Dwie minuty autem i ju bylam na parkingu przy pierwszych sklepach z ceramik. Obiekt rwnie posiada stoisko i oferuje wyroby ceramiki bolesawickiej.
- , , .
Pensjonat Zielony Dom
Pensjonat Zielony Dom is located in Bolesławiec, next to a historical viaduct close to the Bolesławiec bypass. Guests are welcome to use free Wi-Fi access in all areas.Rooms feature a TV and are decorated with pastel colors. Every private bathroom comes with a shower.Guests at Pensjonat Zielony Dom have an equipped shared kitchen at their disposal. It is also possible to order meals at the on-site restaurant. Meeting facilities are available at a surcharge.The center of Bolesławiec and the Bolesławiec Railway Station are both 0.6 mi from the property. The private parking on site can be used free of charge.
- The breakfast was a great variety and delicious. The front desk was easy to work with even with a language barrier.
- The owners were very nice and helpful. We had plenty of room to be comfortable and the rooms were very clean.
- The location was great! Easy to find, walking distance from downtown. The price was extremely affordable which is what we needed before shopping for pottery!
- This is my third time staying at Zielony Dom always a great experience!
- Awesome staff. The breakfast was really worth it. A big thx to them for making it for us.
Agroturystyka Pod Dębami
Located in Bolesławiec, Agroturystyka Pod Dębami features free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a shared lounge, a garden and barbecue facilities.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.A terrace is available for guests to use at Agroturystyka Pod Dębami.Zgorzelec is 31 mi from the accommodations, while Polkowice is 30 mi from the property.
- Price was minimal. It suited us perfectly as a stop on the way to Germany. The owner very kind and welcoming. He made us breakfast that was very tasty. Place is perfectly clean.
- The hosts were very friendly and nice. Our GPS didnt find the location exactly, but the hosts saw us go past and came in their car to lead us back. The room and beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great and it was close for pottery shopping without the expense of being in the center of Boleslawiec. The was a shared kitchen, with fridge, available for guests use.
- We Stoped for one night during our travel. Super quiet place close to the highway. The host is also very nice. breakfast was delicious !
- The hotel is located in a rural area. The owners are very nice and welcoming. The dinner is per request this was very unusual experience for us, we just told what we would like to eat of course it wasnt foie gras, and it was delicious. Breakfast was also very good. Rooms are separate from bathrooms, but one bathroom per room so we had our own bathroom and we could leave there everything that we needed.
- Lovely facilities. The host was really kind and friendly and went out of her way to make me welcome. No problem that I arrived very late in the evening. In the morning put a deckchair in the garden for me to stay and relax.
One of our best sellers in Bolesławiec! Noclegi16 in Bolesławiec features a garden and a terrace. There is a barbecue and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.Guest rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels, microwave, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. The units will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the guest house can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Speaking German and Polish at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.Legnica is 30 mi from Noclegi16.
- If your looking for a room to share with friends or take your family this was good. Not too spacious, but enough space to move around. It had a shared bathroom. They provided a microwave right outside in the hall.
- Breakfast was fresh and awesome!! We had a separate exit so that we could take the dog out. Very convenient. Owners were very helpful and available.
- The owner was very kind a friendly. Acommodation was in the old style and everything was clean. The market and very good tally restaurant is si close. I recommend you.
- Nice and cozy place to spend one night. Host is especially friendly and nice. Would highly recommend to others due to good value.
- The room was great, very clean. The staff were friendly, very helpful and breakfast was delicious. Very close to the pottery shopping.
Noclegi Biała Róża
Located in Bolesławiec, 27 mi from Legnica, Noclegi Biała Róża provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.All units include a private bathroom and have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a microwave. There is a seating and a dining area in all units.The bed and breakfast features a terrace.The nearest airport is Wroclaw – Copernicus Airport, 71 mi from Noclegi Biała Róża.
- Friendly staff. Inexpensive place to stay overnight close to Germany border and A4 highway, very convenient for car travelers, nice and quiet neighborhood. Grocery store and gas station nearby.
- Very short but pleasant stay in a great location, far from the city center and with a great connection to the highway. The room was specious, beds were very comfortable, the bathrooms was rather small but a delicious polish breakfast and very chatty and nice host made our stay exceptional. Thank you!
- Very Nice place. Clean and Nice rooms. Very good breakfeast…
- Fantastic and very talkative host Super tasty breakfastBeautiful lavender surrounding
- Everything was perfect , nice and friendly atmosphere
Gospoda Kruszyna is located is a picturesque, historic village Kruszyn and offers homely rooms with free Wi-Fi and wooden furniture. There are barbecue facilities and a 24-hour front desk service.Buffet breakfast is served in the restaurant, furnished with traditional wooden tables. A variety of Polish dishes can be enjoyed in front of a fireplace.Kruszyna features brick nogged timber walls and is decorated with regional elements. There is a common room with table tennis and fitness equipment.Bolesławiec Train Station is 1.4 mi away and there is a green forest 0.6 mi away. Gospoda includes free, private parking.
- Staff, location, breakfast above average, 24 hour restaurant at the property, parking, reliable internet
- The food was amazing! Will stay here again on next trip.
- A very atmospheric place to stay! It reminds a tavern from Witcher 3 game. Highly recommend it for people who prefer new impressions to boring ideal hotels. Bonusawesome food.
- Very lovely hotel and nice helpful friendly staff this was the 3rd time here love it
- Superb location and excellent food.Really easy to find off the motorway
Set in Bolesławiec, Agroturystyka Klekusiowo offers accommodations with a balcony or a terrace, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a restaurant and a garden.A fridge and stovetop are also featured, as well as a kettle.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.A barbecue is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of Agroturystyka Klekusiowo.Legnica is 24 mi from the accommodations, while Lubin is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Wroclaw – Copernicus Airport, 68 mi from Agroturystyka Klekusiowo.
- Great location just 10 min outside of Boleslawiec. Quiet farmland with animal sanctuary on site, horseback riding etc. Best place for traveling with your pets! On our second stay our dog just took off, running around with other dogs, around this fully enclosed and very safe property. Other visitors are also normally with their pets therefore nobody is going to complain that your dog visited other rooms etc with their new friends. this is truly pet paradise. Owners also have two German shepherds very sweet and friendly dogs. Rooms are simple but clean and comfortable. good internet, good breakfast and onsite free parking. Owners/staffs are very nice and helpful you can ask for help 24/7.
- Absolutely fabulous facility! Great value for money. Host is super friendly! Wonderful property especially if you are traveling with animals or children. Resident horses, deers and Alpacas on property along with birds of prey, and other animals.
- This is our second time staying here for Polish pottery shopping!! It is a special place I love. Located just a few minutes from town you sleep on a rehabilitation animal farm. Horses, storks, deer, alpacas and many more animals being cared for. They are still building so parts of the farm are not looking finished BUT the rooms are super clean, comfy and have everything you need. You also have options for breakfast with them. For only 5 each you can get an amazing meal to start your day. Support this family and their efforts to help these animals while enjoying their amazing rooms and hospitality.
- Very authentic place, excellent breakfast and very friendly stuff. A true experience.
- Very quiet, good sleep.Animals around, lots of nature.Warm floor heating in the bathroom.Tea, coffee provided.All excellent, will return again definitely.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Łąka