Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Durbanville
One of our top picks in Bellville. Nestled among vineyards of the Durbanville Wine Route, Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Durbanville offers wine cellar tours, wine tastings and vineyard lunches. Minutes from Tyger Valley, it has an outdoor pool and barbecue facilities.Decorated in relaxing colors, all rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and full-length mirrors. Each room has a high-pressure rain shower in the bathroom. Work stations feature USB ports and free Wi-Fi.Protea Hotel Durbanville pool terrace serves wood-fired pizzas, the restaurant a selection of meals and guests can relax and enjoy a drink at the bar lounge.A complimentary scheduled shuttle service within a 3.1 mi radius from the hotel is available to guests. The Protea Hotel Durbanville is 20 minutes’ drive from V&A Waterfront, the Cape Town International Convention Center, and Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden.
- The staff were exceptionally friendly and efficient!
- Property is well maintained with a very accommodating staff. Very nice breakfast included with room! Also enjoyed pizza by the pool in the evening!
- We booked for one night to attend a wedding so it was really only a place to sleep for a night. The service was great and they accommodated us with an early checkin request.
- The room was really big with a kitchen space with a small fridge. The bathroom was also a very good size with a bath and shower. The room looked out on the pool deck and the curtains were excellent at blocking out the light. There is a nice bar area.Breakfast was good with all the usual things youd expect at a hotel and good, friendly service.
- excellent breakfastroom clean and tidyfriendly staff
Bread and Barrel Guesthouse Bellville
One of our best sellers in Bellville! The rustic French baroque-styled Bread and Barrel Guest house Bellville is located next door to the Cape Eye Hospital and 0.6 mi away from Louis Leypoldt Medi-Clinic and Karl Bremer Hospital. Free WiFi is available.Each room here will provide you with satellite TV, a shower and open plan private bathroom.There is a communal lounge in the main building with a home feel dining area. Breakfast, light lunches and dinners are available as well as a coffee bar.On-site car rental and airport transfers can be arranged and staff can assist you with the organization of excursion around the Cape Town. The property is a 20-minute drive away from Cape Town International Airport.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and jogging. The property offers free parking.
- Second time we stay over, and we enjoyed it again. Beautiful rooms, lovely bathroom, awesome staff, safe and secure and just what one needs to relax. We look forward to the next time! Thank you.
- Friendly staff, safe and secure, clean. We enjoyed our stay.
- It looks traditionally,I like the way they decorated it
- The manager and the staff are both professional and friendly. The manager knew that we were coming and was expecting us even though we forgot to call earliar that day to confirm our check in time. The room we stayed in was very clean and everything worked TV, Shower, etc. and the WIFI was aslo fantastic. Moreover, the guest house is located relatively closer to the airport but away from busy streets or any noisy activity, so if one is looking for some privacy and quetness, I recommend this place.
- Very comfy, and quiet place, near to most locations…
The Welgemoed Guest House
Located in Bellville, 2.5 mi from Louis Leipoldt Medi-Clinic, The Welgemoed Guest House provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. The property is around 2.6 mi from Absolut Art Gallery, 0.8 mi from Tygerberg Nature Reserve and 2.6 mi from South African Rugby Union. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, a tour desk and free WiFi throughout the property.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a shower, free toiletries and a wardrobe. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at the guest house also offer a garden view.Guests at The Welgemoed Guest House can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.Willowbridge Shopping Center is 2.7 mi from the accommodations, while Tygervalley Shopping Center is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 6.8 mi from The Welgemoed Guest House.
- The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The area it is situated in is very quiet and peaceful and their facilities are very clean and comfortable
- The bed was big and comfortable for days. Friendly stuff and wonderful food
- Makes you really feel like wealth living in a luxuriously furnished and decored place like that. Absolute luxury. Even the water taps and showers! The bed was great and comfortable too.
- The property has lots of charm and character, It is in a very safe quiet area, very close to a small shopping complex. The bed was super comfortable, the towels crisp and new, with all the amenities required. Hannelie, the host was on site, and it was very easy to communicate. It was raining on departure, and she offered to walk us to the vehicle with an umbrella, though we did not request it. Would definitely recommend this property, as it also offers excellent value for money.
- Everything was spot on most of all nice outside sitting spot under a tree for the heat…. and the bathroom facilities best every
Featuring an outdoor pool, TC Villas in Bellville offers accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking for guests who drive.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests at the apartment can enjoy snorkeling and diving nearby, or make the most of the garden.Louis Leipoldt Medi-Clinic is 1.3 mi from TC Villas, while Absolut Art Gallery is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Cape Town International, 5.6 mi from the accommodations, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- I want to c to see u more. Keep our furtbere with u.
- The linen, the cleanliness, friendly owner and staff. All utensils that we needed were there. My boys really loved the Wi fi. Thank you.
- Its a very quiet place, clean and above all owners are very friendly and warm people.
- Location was perfect, one off ramp away to the Bellvile Velodrome, very convenient!
One of our best sellers in Bellville! Located on the slopes of the Tygerberg Hills, in the lovely Welgemoed/Protea Valley area, Cape Goodness offers self catering units. It features an outdoor pool, a large garden and barbecue facilities.The guest house offers self catering units, decorated with traditional wooden furniture and parquet floors. Each unit has a private entrance, a seating area and a satellite TV.Guests can start their day with a rich breakfast served in their room. Tygervalley Shopping Center is only 1.9 mi away from Cape Goodness, and there are also many restaurants in the area around the hotel.You can choose from a variety of activities, including fishing, hiking, canoeing and rowing.Cape Town International Airport is 9.3 mi away, and the property has secure parking with remote-controlled garages on site.
- Always a pleasure to stay here. Home away from home.
- Ren went out of her way to make my stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Breakfast was great! Very neat and clean. I love the fact that there is enough sugar, coffee tea etc and the fact that there is NORMAL MILK in the fridge for coffee/tea. No stingyness here. Thank you so much for that!!
- Very comfortable. Well equipped. Spotlessly clean.
- The honest and all the stuff were very welcoming to us. First class treatment we got
- The host, Rene, was extremely accommodating and very helpful. I loved the fact that I could park my car in the garage, I had peace of mind that it was safe for the night. The bed was very comfortable and there was an electric blanket as well as a heater in the room for extra warmth. The bed was facing a huge window so you could watch the sun come up in the morning.
Featuring a swimming pool, a shared lounge and a garden and views of the garden, Winelands Lodge is located in Durbanville and has accommodations with free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a Full English/Irish breakfast.A grill is available for guests to use at Winelands Lodge.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include De Ville Shopping Centre, Rust-en-Vrede Art Gallery and Durbanville Race Course. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 11 miles from Winelands Lodge.
- The atmosphere and friendly people was great. Always there to assist and going out of their way to assist in any possible manner. Would recommend this to anybody. Great location and very clean.
- We were on a trip to the Orange River rafting and Michael very kindly organised our drinks for the trip which was a huge help. Thank you!
- All good and very comfortable accept that i was not aware of Dinnerservices would have liked to order it next time will order in advance
- Breakfast was excelent. Michael was a very good hostest. very impress with the room . Love to visit again in summer to have a nice swim at he pool and to make use of the lapa. Thank Michael.
- I really loved everything about the place its very clean and staff members are very nice and welcoming.I love the environment is nice and quiet.I would come again definitely
Broadway Self Catering Serengeti
Located in the greater Cape Town metropolitan area, the Serengeti offers self-catered 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments. There is an outdoor swimming pool.All accommodations has fully equipped kitchens and living areas with armchairs. Bathrooms are en suite and feature a bathtub with shower.Guests can relax by the pool or make use of the barbecue facilities. They may also take a 5-minute walk to Bellville Velodrome or explore the surrounding wine routes and farms.Cape Town International Airport is less than 30-minute drive away. Serengeti Self Catering Units offers a secure private parking for all its guests.
- The convenience, the comfort of the apartment, the privacy factor and the location.
- Everything was up to standard as we saw on your advertisement had really good time with my friends its close to the mall everything was on point
- Spotlessly clean, excellent staff and communication.
- Everything was perfect. Was neat and clean and comfy. Will definitely recommend this place. Good value for money
- The facilities were clean and safe, friendly staff and good value for money. Easy access to all main attractions in and around Cape Town.
The Boston Guest House
The Boston Guest House is a stylish, luxury guest house with a warm and inviting residential ambiance.The Boston Guest House is located in Boston , one of the most delightful and historic neighborhoods in Cape Town ‘s Northern Suburb .The V&A waterfront is only a 20 minute drive, as well as Table Mountain or Kirstenbosch Gardens and is in close proximity to major shopping centers.The Durbanville Wine Route starts only 5 minutes drive away. For the avid Golf lover we have no less than 8 golf courses within 30 minutes drive from us
- Wonderful accommodations and staff… owners took wonderful care of us and made things so easy for us having just arrived exhausted from the USA. Great place to stay before we began our journey along the garden route.
- Everything is to like about the Boston Guest House.I mostly like the way the owner would welcome me like it is my first time. Thank you very much hope to see tiy soon again.
- Everything the place was clean well presented cheap and its was very beautiful
- Everything was clean, the manager was lovely, we arrived early in the morning everything went well, was nice to stay there. Would recommend it!
- The room was cozy and the bathroom was huge! The property also had a wonderful garden and was perfect for an evening picnic. Linky, the women who checked us in, was helpful. The area was residential so it was the best for sightseeing but it was perfect area for what we needed the days surrounding our stay!
Protea Hotel by Marriott Cape Town Tyger Valley
One of our top picks in Bellville. The Protea Tyger Valley is a well-positioned 3-star hotel offering great views of Table Mountain. The hotel is only a 15-minute drive from Cape Town’s city center and Cape Town International Airport; Tyger Valley Business Center is a couple of minutes away.There are 100 neatly decorated and well-furnished guest rooms, each of which has a modern private bathroom. Guests can enjoy a great range of in-room facilities including air-conditioning, tea and coffee maker and satellite TV. A secure and individual parking space is located outside each guest room.The Protea Hotel Tyger Valley has its own on-site restaurant which is open daily for breakfast and dinner. Guests can start their day with either a full English or continental breakfast and enjoy à la carte dining in the evening. There is also a bar and hotel lounge with cozy fireplace.Within the hotel’s park-like grounds, there is an outdoor swimming pool and sundeck. There are a number of golf courses in the area and of course, Tygerberg Nature Reserve is on your doorstep.Cape Town’s biggest shopping mall, the Tyger Valley Center, is only 3.1 mi away.
- I liked the fact that I could park right in front of the room. Room service was excellent.
- Helpful professional staff security conscious great location and views. Fabulous breakfast any type of egg cooked to order vegetarian omlettes are my favourite. Great experience
- The deck with the view of Table mountain! And the room!
- Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms and safety.
- Breakfast very good.All food there was excellent.Staff are fantastic. Special mention to Stanley who was great. Darren very helpful too. All the bar staff very attentive and friendly. Likewise the coffee lady at breakfast time.
25 on Fitzpatrick
Located 2.2 miles from Parow Centre, 25 on Fitzpatrick has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Some units have a seating area and/or a patio.The apartment has a terrace.Guests at 25 on Fitzpatrick are welcome to enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.N1 City is 2.5 miles from the accommodation, while Florida Park Sports Complex is 3.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 8 miles from 25 on Fitzpatrick.
- The host is friendly shes making you feel comfortable as if you are at your own house.
- It was nice and cosy in a very quite area with all the relevant items one would need in a self catering. We had a wonderful braai last night and it was awesome. Thank you. Will see you next month
- The location was great, no noise, sparkling clean and safe. The host, Mylaine, was also very hospitable!
- Everything! But 25onFitzpatricks crowning glory is its hostess such a warm, kind, caring and sincere individual…a rarity in our world these days.
- I like the host Mylain such a beautiful soul and her place clean and very neat.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kenridge