Inn of the Hills Hotel and Conference Center
One of our top picks in Kerrville. Nestled in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, this Kerrville resort offers a 15,600 square-foot conference center for events.Classic white linens and warm lighting are featured in rooms with a seating area and flat-screen TV. A refrigerator, coffee machine and microwave are offered in each of the private quarters. All rooms are nonsmoking.On site, guests will enjoy the garden courtyard with an Olympic-size outdoor pool and a seasonal poolside snack bar. A hair and nail salon, gift shop, and business center are also available.The Inn Restaurant offers a buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as a Sunday brunch. The Inn Pub is a ranch-style bar featuring live music on weekends.The resort is 25 minutes’ drive from historic Fredericksburg, and less than 1 miles from kayaking and tubing on the Guadalupe River.
- Room was very clean and good size but having central air vs Ptac a/c was a great surprise.
- The room was perfect as well as the view of the hill country. So beautiful! The pool was extremely inviting and the perfect temperature! The Texas Bistro was one of the best meals Ive ever had in my life!! This place is a gem in the Hill Country!
- After I booked I read several reviews about the bed being hard and the room dirty so I was a little concerned. Im not sure what room they were in because our bed had a pillowtop that was very comfortable and the room wasnice and clean. We would definitely stay again.
- Bed was comfortable. Upstairs, people stomped around until about 500 a.m. It was very noisy.
- Lots of parking but still really packed parking lot
La Quinta by Wyndham Kerrville
This Texas hotel is less than a 10 minute drive from Schreiner University. A free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi are included.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided in all guest rooms at La Quinta Inn and Suites Kerrville. Each room is also furnished with a desk, microwave, and refrigerator.An indoor swimming pool offers a recreational area at the hotel. An on-site fitness facility is available for guests who would like to exercise during their stay. A business center features computers as well as fax and photocopy services.The Guadalupe River is within 3 miles of the hotel. Louise Hays Park is about a 5 minute drive away.
- Location, friendly staff, good for our pets, comfortable bed.
- Location was good. I felt safe. Parking was convenient. Lady at check in was friendly. I was very comfortable.
- The location was great, the room was larger than expected and that was great!!
- Its La quinta and you know what to expect. Better than some others. I always stay at this location when coming to Kerrville. Love that they welcome dogs. Breakfast is a little less because of COVID19, hopefully it will be back to the way it was before. In all good weekend stay.
- The staff was great! Very curteous, very friendly, awesome customer service.
Motel 6-Kerrville, TX
This Texas motel features an outdoor pool and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the motel. Located just off Interstate 10, it is less than 1 miles from Scott Schreiner Municipal Golf Course.A microwave and fridge are provided in the basic rooms at Motel 6 Kerrville. They have expanded cable TV and light wooden furniture. Guests can make free local calls.Pet-friendly motel 24 hours a day. There are also vending machines with snacks and beverages.Kerrville Kayak & Canoe and Schreiner University are less than 10 minutes’ drive from Kerrville Motel 6.
- Location was excellent and the room was well kept and clean.
- I always stay at this motel when I am driving home to NM. I am not interested in frills I want a nice, clean room to get a good nights rest in for a reasonable price, and this particular facility delivers every time. Its conveniently located for a number of places to eat, and its very close to the interstate for a quick escape when you need to get back on the road.
- Great location, friendly staff. Room was cleaned while I was at work. I will be staying here again!
- I have crossed the country a short 6 times, and this is one of the nicest Motel 6 locations compared to the others Ive come across on I10. Right off of the interstate, with a kind sweet staff, and exceptionally clean rooms. Not more could be asked for.
- I loved how convenient and unsurprisingly cheap! I booked a room king bedstayed at the hotel for 8 days only paid 500. I then ended up getting 3 more nights after my initial booking and paid almost nothing again. They were very nice and the housekeepers were amazing.
Days Inn by Wyndham Kerrville
Set in Kerrville, 21 mi from Fredericksburg, Days Inn Kerrville features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Days Inn Kerrville features free WiFi .You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Laundry facilities are also available.Bandera is 24 mi from Days Inn Kerrville, while Comfort is 14 mi away. San Antonio International Airport is 53 mi from the property. Cailloux City Center for the Performing Arts is 4 mi away. The Kerrville-Schreiner Park, located on the Guadalupe River, is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Y O Ranch Hotel and Conference Center
This western-style Texas hotel features a lobby decorated with antiques and exotic game trophies as well as on-site dining. The hotel is located on the historic Chisolm Trail.Guest rooms at YO Ranch Hotel and Conference Center are decked in Old West and cowboy décor. Each room has a flat-screen TV, table, a coffee-machine and free Wi-Fi. Guests will also enjoy a private patio off each room.Adults and children alike will enjoy the outdoor swimming pool at YO Ranch, with a swim-up bar during the summer months. Other fun recreational facilities include tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, and an on-site fitness center.The Branding Iron Restaurant serves breakfast, a lunch buffet, and a full dinner menu at YO Ranch. Elm Waterhole Saloon offers drinks in a country-themed lounge with a sports bar feel.Hunting at YO Exotic Game Ranch is 40 miles from the hotel. Guests can float the Guadalupe River, 3 miles away.
- My room was clean and comfortable, I was very happy with the location. I literally did not take advantage of very much of the facilities, because of the duration of may stay. Thank you so much for everything else. Very enjoyable room.
- Breakfast was good. A buffet was provided. I order from menu.
- Breakfast was excellent. The staff were so friendly and offered there advice on restaurants.
- Location is good, restaurant was nice food good. Staff were fantastic.
- Ranch style was very nice, the restrooms didnt have a vent. pool area was clean and spacious. Inside the lobby was beautiful. It was a nice place to stay
Hampton Inn Kerrville
In Texas Hill Country, this hotel is 2 miles from the center of Kerrville. It serves a hot breakfast every morning and features an outdoor pool and a hot tub.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Hampton Inn Kerrville. They come with a refrigerator, a microwave, and coffee-maker.Guests can work out in the fitness center or relax in the sauna at the hotel. The front desk is open 24 hours a day, and there is a business center on site.The Riverside Nature Center is less than 3 miles from the Kerrville Hampton Inn. The Museum of Western Art is 4 miles away.
- Very friendly and helpful lady at front desk check in.Very clean room. Excellent A/C. Comfortable bed. Quiet.A/C on in hallways has been rare in recent stays at a number of hotelsVery good value.
- The staff were most helpful. The pool was delightful. Beds were very comfortable
- Joan, the lady running breakfast, was magnificent. She was cooking, restocking, and cleaning constantly and the breakfast area was spotless. There was a good variety of breakfast options available. The entire hotel was clean and the staff wore masks.
- Last minute stay, booked online super fast and easy. Pulled up, checked in and got in bed in about 10 minutes. Friendly staff!
- They had a hot plate breakfast and other items to choose from for breakfast!
Super 8 by Wyndham Kerrville TX
Featuring an outdoor pool, This Super 8 is located in Kerrville. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A cable TV is included in each room at the Super 8 Kerrville. Complete with a microwave and refrigerator, rooms also contain a coffee machine.Guests at the Kerrville Super 8 can enjoy the convenience of a 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities and vending machines are also provided.The Museum of Western art is 3.1 miles from the hotel. Kerrville Medical Center is less than a 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Clean room, very nice facility, easy to find just off of the interstate, friendly staff, showers have great water pressure, comfortable beds.
- No breakfast was served at this location. There was lots of peace and quiet which we like and beautiful scenery
- Loved the location and cleanliness of hotel. It was equipped with an ice machine and vending machines.
- Clean and after driving all day the bed was all I really cared about.
- openess, nice lobby set up for brakfast, good supply of handy sanitizing solution and masks, Texas/Western decor fun good advice on location for evening meal. VERY PLEASANT STAY!
Lone Star Inn Kerrville/Fredericksburg
Just off Highway 10, this Kerrville hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. It features an outdoor pool and is 3.4 miles from the Museum of Western Art.Featuring wood furnishings, all rooms at the America’s Best Value Inn Kerrville/Fredericksburg include a spacious work desk and a seating area. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in every room.Guests can relax poolside seating on the sun deck, and convenient laundry facilities are on site. The hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk.The Kerrville/Fredericksburg America’s Best Value Inn offers a continental breakfast each morning.The Scott Schriener Municipal Golf Course is less than 1 miles from this hotel. The Kerrville Municipal Airport is 10.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
River Trail Cottages
River Trail Cottages provides free WiFi throughout the property and rooms with air conditioning in Kerrville. Featuring a concierge service, this property also provides guests with a water park. There is a restaurant serving American cuisine, and free private parking is available.At the inn, each room includes a balcony. At River Trail Motor Court 1 every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, and a patio with a river view.The accommodations offers a barbecue. Guests at River Trail Cottages will be able to enjoy activities in and around Kerrville, like cycling.Fredericksburg is 25 mi from the inn, while Bandera is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 53 mi from River Trail Motor Court 1.
- Convenient cafe across the street. Grass to walk 2 dogs.
- I love the location on the Guadalupe River and hike and bike trail. Beautiful pecan and cypress trees.
- There were no meals provided, we ate at a place recommended and it was one block away so easy to get to. Excellent choice. We had a guest and she felt the cottage had a noisy A/C and the tub was slippery so she asked for a bath mat which she was given. She felt it should be offered and maybe provided anyway.
- Love the outdoors! Up early and out in the river to enjoy the day. Great restaurant right across the street. No need ti drive anywhere for days. Thank you for a wonderful place ! Totally enjoyed our time without worries.
- Location was perfect for an all weekend baseball tournament. The cottages provided our family a five room to all sleep and hangout. We were able to use the fire pit area and make smores. The access to the river was good for my kids to fish. The restaurants in walking distance was convenient!
The Sleepy Side of Rails
The Sleepy Side of Rails is located in Kerrville and offers a restaurant, a bar and a garden. The air-conditioned accommodations is 24 mi from Fredericksburg, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views.The apartment provides a terrace.Bandera is 25 mi from The Sleepy Side of Rails, while Luckenbach is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is San Antonio International Airport, 53 mi from the accommodations.
- It felt like home! I was surprised that there is only one lodging room, pleasantly, it was nice to have the peace and quiet. The lodging area is very spacious!
- My wife and I came from Austin to celebrate our 22nd Wedding Anniversary. The place was adorable to quote my wife. The property has a restaurant on site. We had a delicious dinner all three nights we were there. Really exception meals, desserts and service. We walked at the nearby Guatelupe River every morning. A beautiful place!My wife accidentally left a pair of shoes and the proprietor nailed them to us no charge. Thats service! We hope to go back soon!!
- The location was great. Fairly quiet and very comfortable. I received a text from the host explaining where the key was and directions on where to park. We were able to check in earlier than planned which was great. I loved being in a quaint apartment with a lot of space for the 3 of us. The decor was very nice. It felt like home. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning and ceiling fans worked very well. I definetly would stay here again if I was in the area.
- Great property. Very clean, and friendly staff. The restaurant next door was excellent as well. Will definitely stay again in the future
- The apartment was perfect for my husband and I. It was very comfortable and felt like our home for the weekend. The hosts were very nice, the location was excellent, and I especially loved having the fireplace!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kerrville