Guinea Fowl Lodge
Boasting a patio with river views, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden, Guinea Fowl Lodge can be found in Kirstenhof, close to Woolworths Blue Route Mall and 2,300 feet from Blue Route Mall. This property offers access to a terrace, free private parking and free WiFi.The holiday home is located on the ground floor and is fitted with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven.If you would like to discover the area, fishing is possible in the surroundings.The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 11 mi from the holiday home.
No reviews yet.
The Loft – Kirstenhof
Located in Kirstenhof, within 0.7 mi of Blue Route Mall and 0.7 mi of Woolworths Blue Route Mall, The Loft – Kirstenhof provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a private bathroom. All rooms include a patio with garden views.Guest rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the guest house, each room comes with a seating area.The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 11 mi from The Loft – Kirstenhof.
- A beautiful loft bedroom with a small living area and bathroom below.
- Beautiful and calm setting, perfect for snuggling up with a good book with no noise disturbance, just the peacefull sound of birds twerping away at your window. Friendly and welcoming hosts, extremely safe and well catered for. Hidden gem in the suburbs of tokai
- Excellent accommodation, close to shops, perfect location.
- Lovely soft white towels friendly, helpfull owners.
- i liked that i could enjoy the mountain view within the comfort of the home.
A Heavenly View
One of our best sellers in Muizenberg! Offering a year-round outdoor pool, A Heavenly View is set in Muizenberg in the Western Cape Region, 350 feet from Het Posthuys Museum. View from Boyes Drive (Muizenberg/False Bay Beach) is 350 feet away. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All units feature a TV. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units. An oven and coffee machine are also available. There is also a kitchen in some of the units, equipped with a microwave and toaster. Free private parking is also available on site. Towels are featured.A Heavenly View also includes a barbecue.Hiking Start/End Pecks valley is 650 feet from A Heavenly View, while Muizenberg Park Picnic is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 12 mi from A Heavenly View.
- The place is very beautiful, clean and colorful with the flowers. Would recommend it to anyone. I got engaged on this beautiful property
- Great view. Great hosting personality . Would definitely go back
- Wow this place is truly divine with breathtakingly amazing views and the most helpful hosts. Surely a heavenly view with angelic hosts. Thanks to Suzette and team.
- We loved the place. So nice view to Muizenberg beach and room. We will book it again. Suzette the host is so nice and helpfull. Exactly as advertised.
- We loved our 3 nights here. The room was comfortable, well equipped and the location was perfect for heading to the beach. Suzette was a fantastic host.
Rustic Manor Guest House
Located in Tokai, Rustic Manor Bed and Breakfast offers elegant accommodations and free WiFi. Steenberg Golf Estate is 5 minutes’ drive away.The rooms are decorated in natural colors and offer views of the garden or mountain. It is fitted with a flat-screen satellite TV, fan and safe.Breakfast is served at Rustic Manor’s, 17 Perth Road in the glass conservatory. Each room includes kitchenette facilities. Guests can relax in the garden and outdoor areas.A number of restaurants and wine farms can be found within 2.5 mi of Rustic Manor. Silvermine Nature Reserve and Tokai Forest are within 1.9 mi, and Cape Town International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- We were well taken care of by the helpful staff. Great breakfast every morning. Clean room and beautiful grounds.
- I had a great experience at the rustic mannor.It had a very home like feeling, everyone was so friendly and so kind.They make you feel so comfortable.
- Staff were great.The bed was really comfortable, great compared to many other places Ive stayed.
- Quiet area, good size room, tea/coffee facilities available. Property is situated close to the motorway and shopping malls, restaurants etc. and is easy to find. A good sized shower with strong water pressure. As a fairly new business, there is room for improvement see what didnt you like comments.
- Value for money. Staff are extremely helpful and accommodating.
Just 0.6 mi from Westlake Golf Club and a 10-minute drive from Silver Mine Nature Reserve, Lakeside Lodge features mountain, lake and sea views and offers an outdoor pool.Every room is equipped with a TV and a small kitchenette. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels. Most of the rooms have a balcony with sea or mountain views.The guest house has barbecue facilities and a supermarket is located 8 minutes’ walk away. Breakfast can be arranged upon request for a surcharge.This property makes use of borehole water, as well as a filtration system.Lakeside Lodge is 12 mi from Boulders Beach and Cape Town International Airport can be reached within 30 minutes by car.
- Karlien is a super host and the place is just stunning with amazing views! Clean and with a very homey feel. Hope to stay again soon!
- Very comfortable! Our ensuite room was large, comfortable, and right off the pool deck. Very nice communal kitchen and living room. The staff was super friendly. It was a great price.
- View was stunning. Room layout and size good. Pool table was nice touch.
- The place is located in a quiet neighbourhood at the bottom of a mountain. A pleasant surprise for me was a lodge with a spacious pool and amazing view of the lake. Rooms are comfortable and nice decorated. Duane the administrator was very friendly he met me in the middle of the night and allowed to sleep a couple of extra hours.
- Easy and friendly checkin. Spacious and clean room with a very comfy bed. Highly recommend!
CozyCave Self-Catering Apartment
Located in Lakeside in the Western Cape region, CozyCave Self-Catering Apartment features a balcony. This self-catered apartment has a garden, grill facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with mountain views.There’s an outdoor swimming pool and a terrace at this property and guests can go windsurfing nearby.Blue Route Mall is a 17-minute walk from the apartment, while Junction Pool is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 18 miles from CozyCave Self-Catering Apartment.
- I loved how friendly and welcoming Maureen and her husband was myself and my partner was very pleased with the exceptional service weve received.its so that we didnt want to leave at all It will definitely be our little get away place.
- The host Maureen and her husband were very helpful, and extremely thoughtful, to the point of leaving condiments, spices, drinks, fruit, and biscuits on arrival I travel often and have never experienced the host leaving, beers, wine and even spices and Toiletries, normally only small miniature products that I am sensitive too everything was so thoughtful, even extra bedding if the weather should change and provided Secure parking, and wifi no extra charge. They also accommodated with later check out. I could not fault anything. I had my privacy in a very secure location close to everything.I will definitely recommend them to family and friends.
- Without a doubt, this was the best equipped selfcatering accommodation that I have stayed in.There was nothing missing.Down to notepad, spare batteries, torch, spare bulb, spare gas bottle for the heater, rechargeable emergency light, resealable plastic bags, cling wrap, aluminium foil and plastic containers to mention but a few.
Surferscorner Self Catering Apartments
One of our top picks in Muizenberg. Surferscorner offers deluxe self-catering apartments along the long white sandy Muizenberg Beach. Guests can take surfing lessons and enjoy the vibrant waterfront dotted with coffee shops, boutiques and restaurants. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Surferscorner Luxury Self Catering Apartments have an open-plan layout with fully equipped kitchen, dining area and lounge. Some open out on to a private balcony, others are facing the Indian Ocean. All rooms come with a washing machine.All the apartments are serviced with fresh towels twice a week and fresh linen once a week. Amenities also include a 24-hour security lobby, free underground parking and a playground for kids.Popular nearby attractions include Het Posthuys, one of the oldest buildings in South Africa, Surfer’s Corner and the natural environs of Fish Hoek.
- Excellent location, easily accessible and very Comfortable!
- Everything else was perfect. Id book here again.
- Everything! From the welcoming host to the beautiful furnished flat, position, fast WiFi and the smell of freshly baked croissants from the coffee shop below
- The owner welcomed me with open arms! The room was clean and even had a sweet touch of a welcome note and cookies and travel guide. There was netflix on the TV and the wifi was great! I will definitely go there again!Kitchen and bathroom fully equipped.
- Beach view was amazing. Perfect location for us.Plenty of bars and restaurants. easy access to the airport and surf was great.
2 On Lismore
Located in Tokai, 1.4 mi from Steenberg Wine Estate, 2 On Lismore provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The guest house features family rooms.Guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, fridge, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the guest house each room is equipped with a wardrobe and a private bathroom.Buffet and à la carte breakfast options are available daily at 2 On Lismore.The accommodations offers a children’s playground.Steenberg Village Center is 1.3 mi from 2 On Lismore, while Norval Foundation is 1.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Cape Town International Airport, 18 mi from the guest house.
- Beautiful, comfortable, clean and lovely food! Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The rooms are clean, comfortable, and the staff amazing. Felt like home away from home.
- Very spacious.Clean and organised.Entertainment room TV was huge with Netflix and various entertainment via tv box.The pool was great,deep and even I made a trip down the slide.Braai area was well stocked.The Staff we met was all super friendly and Helpful.Added Bonus that the 1 other bathroom also had a bath just missed the plug adapter but we used it for abulution for prayers.2 thumbs up for 2 on Lismore.highly recommended.Special shoutout to Aisha and Juliet
- Excellent location for visiting US Embassy. Thanks for the excellent accommodation.
- I travel a lot and i never write a review for any hotel or guesthouse. but this place is more than amazing it exceeded all of my expectations. the Rooms, the colors the style. once you get there you dont wanna leave. You just feel home. The place is very comfi and peaceful. in addition the location is in middle of everything. I love that place and I will go stay there again for sure. I do not think booking review giving it its rights.
One of our top picks in Muizenberg. Set in the vibrant village of Muizenburg and equipped with BBQ facilities, The Muize offers bed & breakfast accommodations a stone’s throw away from the beach. The Cape Town City Center is 17 mi away.The guest rooms are carpeted and thoughtfully decorated. Towels and linens are provided, and the bathrooms are fitted with a bath or shower. The guest house produces its own water through a specially designed water plant. Guests have access to ironing facilities.Cape Town International Airport is 17 mi away, while the Constantia wine route can be explored within a 9.3 mi radius. Golf enthusiasts can visit the Steenberg Golf Club, 6.2 mi away and Boulders Beach is 11 mi from The Muize. The Consulate General of the United States is 5 mi away.
- The stay was great. Environment was friendly, clean, peaceful.
- Our stay was really home away from home, the fact that you feel comfortable from the moment you arrive until you leave. Meg and Kim were amazing hosts, friendly and accommodating to ones needs. Thank you. I loved the WiFi and breakfast. Really didnt want to leave but will be back soon
- I loved the fact that the place made you feel like you are at home. The different spaces are like discovering a new experience. The decor is very interesting and the staff dont mind taking time to answer any questions. The bedroom was located north corner and the view of the mountain and the river is so amazing. The privacy and peace offered was very much appreciated. Talking to Daniel the owner I learned that they support the local disadvantage youth in the community in different ways and that just made the stay epic. Will be back soon.
- The owners are so kind and gentle. We were very well received!
- I enjoyed the variety that the breakfast had to offer, as well as the friendly owners that greeted us every morning. The location was very close to the beach and we took morning runs and walk on the beach. The room was exceptionally clean and tidy.
One of our best sellers in Tokai! Tranquil Tokai is located in Tokai, a 5-minute drive from Blue Route Mall. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The room features a private lounge for you to relax in after a busy day, and includes a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and cycling.The U.S. Consulate General is within 1.9 mi from Tranquil Tokai, while Melomed Tokai Private Hospital is a 6-minute drive away. The Cape Town International Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- Excellent top class accommodation near the USA consulate for a very cheap ratesuper impressed
- I had a very nice warm stay in the winter. Its a place to definitely stay. Wayne is a good host.
- It was beautiful and a breath of fresh air a way from home. So peaceful and I would love to go back.
- Quiet area, private entry, Comfortable accommodationNeat and homely
- That it was value for your money very clean spacious
Looking for: Best Hotels in Kirstenhof