Lily of the Valley
Set in La Croix-Valmer, 1,650 feet from Plage Heraclee, Lily of the Valley offers accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness center and a bar. With free WiFi, this 5-star hotel has a garden and a terrace. The accommodations features a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk.The hotel offers a buffet or American breakfast.Lily of the Valley offers 5-star accommodations with a sauna.The nearest airport is Toulon – Hyeres Airport, 24 mi from the accommodations.
- There is not one thing I can complain about. The ultimate 5 star service. The best hotel in the Cte d Azur Ive ever stayed at. Not a stone unturned!!!!!! From construction of quality of materials to design to use are exceptional. Showers, bathrooms, beds are heavenly, linens, robes, slippers, the terrace beds, the high tech technology, lighting functionality adjusting to preferred ambiance, large functional custom closets, separate baths, mirrors. Exceptional. The pools, the spa, the food, restaurants, gym, lounges, all out of this world. Most importantly the staff is beyond kind and helpful to fulfill every request. Its so quiet and peaceful you truly can feel like you are in a different world. Its the perfect break for wellness and close enough for the excitement of nearby busy beach towns! I will continue to stay with Lily of the Valley and are happy to have discovered this new gem right at opening!!!! Well done!!!!
- Breakfast was almost enough reason to visit in itself. Excellent.
- Everything is very clean, great views, fresh air, quiet and ambient. Loved Dyson hair dryer in the bathroom, usually I dont use hotel dryers at all.Marvelous ala carte breakfast!
- beautiful location with extraordinary viewsservice level is superbvery attentitive, nothing is too much amazing beds and other high quality interior design objects in The room hotel. We love love love The designbeautiful terrace at The room super quiet!food is very fresh high quality/breakfast is amazing!sunbeds at The swimming Pools are beyond comfortablevery Good massages and options for wellnesswe were offered a complimentary bottle of Louis Roederer champagne flowers for our honeymoon which was lovely. We dont drink alcohol unfortunately… maybe have a small checkup to SEE what The preference is for drinks or so… but thank you anyway! We left The bottle closed for you We hope to come back!
- We loved our stay there,everything was very nice! The food was excellent,the staff very kind,and the room looked amazing.We stay there for our honeymoon and we got several nice presents champagne,wine,roses for that.
Hotel La Cigale
Located 0.9 mi from the beach in La Croix-Valmer, Hotel La Cigale has air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access. The restaurant offers traditional French meals that can be taken on the terrace.An LCD TV with satellite channels is provided in the soundproofed rooms, and some of them also have a sea view. The private bathrooms include free toiletries.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel. You can enjoy a drink from the bar before having lunch or dinner in the restaurant.A free shuttle service to the beach is available from May until October, and free private parking is possible on site. You can visit Saint-Tropez, which is located 11 mi away.
- Staff was great parking great room very clean but we were only guests and booking . Com told us to book now because it was last room left lied we were only guests other then that hotel was gteat
- Friendly and helpful, good value breakfast, parking on site. air conditioning worked great. It was needed
- The Restaurant in the hotel is just amazing. The Food is excellent. The owner is extrem Sympathic.
- We chose a room with a sea view. Very pleased. Not a huge room. Basic but very clean with an ensuite bathroom. Recommended.
- This hotel sits on the edge of a village and within reach of beach.
Hôtel La Rotonde
One of our top picks in La Croix-Valmer. La Rotonde Hotel is located at the entrance of the Provencal village of La Croix-Valmer, 7.5 mi from Saint-Tropez.Guestrooms are contemporary and colorful in both style and décor. They are equipped with modern private bathrooms, satellite TV and Free Wi-Fi internet access. Some of the rooms feature a terrace with a view of the sea.La Rotonde also has a restaurant and function rooms.Cavalaire-sur-Mer is 6 mi away. A free car park can be found nearby.
- Breakfast, the bathroom tiles, location, kind staff, good value, heating. It was November!
- The lady at the reception is very kind and no matter she doesnt speak English and we dont speak French we could understand each other. Breakfast is the very best since were here in France.
- Excellent breakfast, welcoming atmosphere, Madame was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again, without hesitation
- Very efficient. They text checkin instructions in case they werent there to meet us which was very useful. Very flexible as we unexpectedly needed to extend our stay. Excellent breakfast. Room Lovely and warm we were out of season and it was v chilly. Quirky bathrooms v jolly
- Our room in this hotel was very basic but was just fine for an overnight stay. The hotel is located in the village and has free parking in the rear. The owner was very friendly and helpful. It was easy to explore the village on foot and what a lovely village it is, filled with shops, restaurants and streams. There was a small farmers market the next morning which we were able to explore before leaving.
Château de Valmer
Château de Valmer is a luxurious chateau set in a large park in La Croix Valmer with a swimming pool, palm grove and vineyard. It has access to a private beach on Gigaro Beach at La Pinède Plage 1,000 feet away and is a 20-minute drive from Saint-Tropez.Château de Valmer offers elegant air-conditioned rooms and suites overlooking the garden or the sea. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a mini-bar and free WiFi access, and includes bathrobes and slippers.Guests benefit from free access to the spa and wellness center, which features a fitness center, indoor pool, hammam and hot tub. Bicycles are available free of charge.Every morning, a breakfast buffet or continental breakfast is served on site. Dining options include a beach-side restaurant, which serves light snacks and traditional cuisine, and La Palmerie, a one-star Michelin restaurant, which features a terrace and serves cuisine from the Provence region. There is also a terrace-bar, which overlooks the palm grove.
- Beautiful property surrounded by vineyards and gardens and just across the road from a lovely beach. The atmosphere is very relaxed and the staff is exceptional.
- The never ending greenery, landscape, and vine yards. The tree house is a once in a life time experience…The walk way to the beach is also breath taking….
- location. mix of countryside and beach.the pools at the hotel.the beach at Gigaro. walking distance.
- Excellent hotel with friendly staff and great facilities. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Great location Short walk to the beach and access to good restaurants without needing to drive.
- Great place, excellent restaurant,Beautiful beach
One of our best sellers in La Croix-Valmer! Hotel l’Orangeraie is a 1900s convent located only a few minutes from Saint-Tropez. Set within a tree-lined park, it offers peaceful accommodations with panoramic sea views and an outdoor, heated swimming pool.Each of the spacious guest rooms is uniquely decorated with antique furnishings. The rooms include satellite TV, a mini-bar and views of the sea, pool or Port Cros and Le Levant islands. One suite and four rooms are located in the park of the hotel, near the swimming pool, independent from the main building.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet or continental breakfast on the terrace overlooking the park. The hotel’s restaurant is open during summer months serving traditional French cuisine.L’Orangeraie has its own chapel and can provide laundry and dry cleaning services. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel.Free private parking is available on site for guests exploring the French Riviera by car.
- The pool area and the view from the room.The property is beautiful and almost majestic when you look at the front from the outside.
- Free parking, beautiful historical building and gardens
- Big bedroom, Nice pool, big parking available, good breakfast.
- Was there for 1 night and absolutely loved it. Staff was very friendly and the hotel and the garden / pool are are beautiful. Only downside is, that there is no restaurant service in the evening no vending machine for drinks.
- Beautiful htel. Room wasnt super clean though. But overall good value for money.
Hotel La Bienvenue
Set in a 20th-century building with a shaded terrace, this boutique hotel is 8.1 mi from Saint-Tropez in the village of Croix-Valmer surrounded by shops and restaurants. From June to September, guests can take a free shuttle service to Gigaro Beach or Debarquement beach just in front of the hotel. Free WiFi access is available throughout.The air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Some of the rooms offer a view of the sea or garden.A breakfast buffet, offering mostly organic products, is served on the covered terrace or in the garden. Breakfast can be served in the guestrooms upon request.Hotel La Bienvenue provides free private parking on site and Saint-Tropez Golf Club can be accessed easily from the property. Port Grimaud is located 5.6 mi from the hotel, and the town of Ramatuelle is 4.3 mi away.
- The breakfast served from 7am to 11am was fantastic both in terms of variety of items and quality of the food organic.We really liked the bucolic layout of the tables outside hidden under the trees in the middle of the town and the other areas where we could feel the history of this private house transformed in an hotel.The staff was really professional.We could park our car for free within the hotel parking.
- Friendly staff, great location in old town, and lovely patio area for breakfast and evening drinks. It is spotlessly clean and the staff are on point.
- Nice size of hotel with great location, but still silent and great breakfast
- The hotel is conveniently located just in the city center was very helpful for us after 200km cartrip.Very good breakfast the personnel was attentive and asked us what would we like cause not everything was on a display.Parking lot is pretty big for those preferring to travel with crossover/SUV our case.
- Good position, friendly staff and the very comfortable room.
Le Château de Mei Lese
One of our top picks in La Croix-Valmer. Le Château de Mei Lese is set in a 19th century castle located on a hilltop in La Croix-Valmer, within 9.3 mi of Saint-Tropez and the Pampelonne and Gigaro beaches. It offers free WiFi, an outdoor swimming pool and a view of Cavalaire Bay.Accessed by a staircase, the rooms at the Chateau de Mei Lese are comfortable. The majority have a private terrace or balcony overlooking the sea and the Iles du Levant. The rooms equipped with a TV have access to international channels.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast, served on the terrace by the pool. The Chateau’s restaurant, Les Jardins de Mon Plaisir serves traditional cuisine prepared with fresh local produce.Local leisure activities near the Mei Lese include golf, sailing, hiking and horse riding. Airport or Pampelonne Beach transfers are available on request and at a surcharge.
- Idalement situ La Croix Valmer, entre le centre et les plages. Lhtel est trs propre et le mnage est bien fait. Le petit djeuner est excellent, avec fruits, ufs, et viennoiseries. Excellent sjour dans cet htel aux chambres atypiques dans la dcoration.
- Jai tellement aim lextrme gentillesse et la disponibilit.Ctait une trs belle dcouverte .
- Les extrieurs sont magnifique avec une trs belle vue , la piscine est top chauffe, tout s est trs bien pass petit djeuner trs copieux , belle demeure trs bien entretenue, le style des chambres va avec l ensemble et chambre climatise
- Nous avons t merveilleusement accueillis par les matres des lieux Laury Jacky et choy durant tout notre sjour par une quipe attentionne et bienveillante. Notre chambre tait impeccable trs propre, confortable, dcore avec soin et offrant une magnifique vue sur la mer. Nous avons profit tous les matins dun copieux et dlicieux petit djeun lombre des parasols et de la vgtation, avant de nous prlasser autour dune superbe piscine. Nous vous remercions encore et esprons revenir ds que possible pour profiter de lenvironnement calme et chaleureux que vous avez su crer dans votre htel.Claire Marc
- Das Frhstck war fabelhaft sowie das Personal. Die Eigentmer waren sehr zuvorkommend und man hat uns ein hher eingestuftes Zimmer zum selben Preis angeboten.Die Lage ist fantastisch und liegt in einer ruhigen abgelegenen Strae.Gerne wieder.
La Pinède Plage
La Pinède Plage is a seafront hotel offering views of Saint-Tropez peninsula from the outdoor pool to the panoramic restaurant with terrace. It provides private access to Gigaro sandy beach and a wellness center, 1,000 feet away.All of the stylish rooms at La Pinède Plage are air conditioned and feature a furnished balcony overlooking the sea or the garden. They are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in each.The restaurant, La Pinède, serves daily buffet breakfast and Mediterranean cuisine, prepared with fresh sea food. Meals are served on the elegant teak terrace, where guests can also have a drink while watching the sunset.Adult guests of La Pinède Plage have free access to the fully equipped wellness center located in Le Chateau de Valmer hotel 1,000 feet away. It includes a sauna, a hamman, an indoor heated swimming pool, a hot tub and a fitness room. It can be accessed via a free shuttle from the hotel.There are many additional facilities at La Pinède Plage, such as laundry, free WiFi access, free bicycle hire and free on-site parking. Luggage storage is also available at reception.
- Wonderful location directly at the quiet beach. Rooms wellcleaned and nicely decorated as youd expect for this price.
- The location is really beautiful right on the private part of the beach. Rooms were modern, spacious and well done. Staff were friendly, ample parking space. The area is beautiful too nice landscapes, beach without noisy tourists really worth going to.
- Un lieu exceptionnel, au bord de la plage et quelle plage celle de Gigaro! Cest unique. Un personnel aux petits soins, sans tre obsquieux et trs sympa. 2 jours seulement et un sentiment de dconnexion totale. A ct vous avez deux petits restos de plage sympa, la cabane Mditerrane Marius la plage. On pose la voiture en arrivant et on y touche plus. Le seul problme cest que lon passe de la table du petit djeuner au matelas au bord de leau et en quelques pas celles du resto avant de revenir sa chambre. On ne marche plus !
- Servicepersonal sehr engagiert und freundlich,Herrliche Lage von Hotel und Restaurant direkt am Meer
- De ligging van dit charmante hotel is uniek, 25 m van de zee in een prachtige tuin met restaurant en zwembad erbij
Hôtel De La Mer
Within 1,300 feet of a white sandy beach, this hotel proposes rooms, studios and apartments with a private terrace or balcony. Set in a park with trees and a pool, it also offers free Wi-Fi.All rooms are equipped with TV and private bathroom. They have a view of the gardens or the swimming pool. The apartments have a kitchen and private terrace.The lounge and library are at your disposal and you can also play darts or billiards.Hôtel de la Mer is located 11 mi from Saint Tropez. You will find shops, bars and restaurants within 650 feet. Activities in the surrounding area include a casino, a nightclub, horse riding and renting of boats, kayaks and windsurfing.
- great location, helpful staff, clean, comfortable bed
- Beautiful location, loved the pool and views of lavender fields. Would stay again.
- Apprciable la bouilloire et le frigo dans la chambre avec couverts et tasses permettant petit djeuner sur la table de la terrasse, petit assortiment th, caf, sucre.
- La proximit de la plage, le cadre de lhtel trs reposant, la piscine juste magnifique, la vue du studio, le parking, lIntermarch juste ct
- Wer an die Unterbringung keine zu groen Ansprche stellt, ist hier genau richtig. Nettes und unkompliziertes Personal, ein bequemes Bett, ein Balkon zum gemtlich drauen sitzen, ein leckeres Frhstck zum fairen Tarif, ein Pool, den man oft fr sich ganz alleine hat… PreisLeistung absolut in Ordnung und eine Empfehlung. Je nach Lage der Zimmer und Trubel Richtung Stadt/Strand kann es auch in den Nachstunden etwas laut sein. Ein Mckenvorhang vor der Balkontr wre toll.
Located in La Croix-Valmer, Le Refuge offers studios and guest rooms. This hotel features a garden, a terrace and free Wi-Fi access.The studios feature a terrace, an equipped kitchenette and a complete bathroom with shower and toilet. Certain rooms offer a terrace with garden view and a private bathroom, while some have a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is included for guests staying in the double rooms, while the studios offer self-catering accommodations. Restaurants can be found within walking distance of the property.This property is a short walk from the beach and offers free private parking. Saint-Tropez is 12 mi away.
- Makes me feel home which i want to always go back. While staying here.The stuff didnt speak English at all but they tried to understand what were saying and they helped us a lot. Which makes our feels so warm .I would definitely want to go back here again.
- A basic but very good value hotel. The staff are lovely and it is super clean. Well located just across the road from a lovely beach and restaurants and fantastic walking right on the doorstep.
- great location, right on the beach. perfect hiking possibilities right from the hotel with no roads in between. gorgeous sentier littoral with just nature, no houses on the way. great swimming at cap taillat!wonderful!
- Nous adorons cet endroit et y allons depuis quelques annes, les chambres sont propres, un peu bruyantes si vous dormez les fentres ouvertes mais a cest bien normal! Le petit djeuner est servi tous les matins sur la petite terrasse de votre chambre. Se situe 15 secondes de la plage… le pied!
- L emplacement est extraordinaire.l accueil et la propret des lieux tout autant.merci
Looking for: Best Hotels in La Croix-Valmer