B&B Klaar is located in Joure and it has free WiFi access available.Each room here will provide you with a seating area. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has an electric kettle and a coffee machine. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Extras include an outdoor seating area, a safety deposit box and bed linen.At B&B Klaar you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include shops (on site). The property offers free parking.Groningen Eelde Airport is 34 mi away.
- The owners were very, very friendly hospitable and accommodating. The room has everything you need, including a coffee and tea maker, and breakfast is available at a reasonable price.
- Nice location, very friendly owners, excellent breakfast. Clean room and confortable beds.
- Super clean place, feels like home. The town is peaceful and beautiful
- De kamer was verzorgd en zeer compleet bordjes, bestek, glazen, kurkentrekker
- Perfecte ligging in Joure. Mooi aan het water en gemakkelijk bereikbaar. Gratis parkeren voor de deur. Ontbijt en evt diner kun je gebruiken in hotel aan de overkant.
Cecilia – Catharina B&B
Cecilia – Catharina is a peacefully-located bed and breakfast in the Frisian countryside which offers elegant rooms with flat-screen satellite TV. It also features bicycle rental, free Wi-Fi and spacious grounds with a barbecue terrace.The center of Joure is just over a 5-minute drive from Cecilia – Catharina B&B. Heerenveen can be reached in 15 minutes by car. The bed and breakfast is less than 20 minutes’ drive away from Sneek. Free parking is available on site.Each of the rooms at B&B Cecilia – Catharina comes with box-spring beds, a coffee machine and an electric kettle. The modern bathrooms feature a shower, heated towel rail and hairdryer. Free toiletries are also provided.
- Marvelous breakfast. Coffee pot in the room a big plus.
- The property was in a quiet, rural setting, which suited us perfectly.The hosts were lovely, breakfasts were fantastic, and rooms were very comfortable. Best value from all the places we stayed.
- The stay exceeded our expectations by all means. Exceptionally friendly owners the breakfast choices were just wonderful, every wish fulfilled we asked for late breakfast at 10h30 no problem. Beautifully renovated and generous room, excellent bed and spacious bathroom. Tasteful decoration. Very calm location within a cozy farm house, surrounded by stables and many cows but NO NOISE!! This BB is a real gem, an insider tip for nature lovers and couples looking for a quiet, familiar resort.
- Very comfortable beds, excellent breakfast and extremely friendly owners.
- The hosts were wonderful, friendly people, anxious to help and be of service. The breakfast was excellent, including a variety of fresh berries not often encountered on larger buffets. The hosts let us use their Ipad to read emails when we did not have one with us.
Bed & Breakfast Ytsma State
Featuring free WiFi, Bed & Breakfast Ytsma State offers pet-friendly accommodations in Follega. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is offered.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and horse riding. The nearest village is Lemmer at 2.5 mi, Sneek is at 12 mi and Leeuwarden is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 39 mi from Bed & Breakfast Ytsma State.
- We stayed only for a night. My wife, our Rottweiler Duke and myself . Last minute a friend of ours decided to join us and he Also booked a room. Great value, nice friendly staff/owners and the place is clean . Beds are comfortable and bathroom is spacious and modern.Our friend booked last minute , he didnt have a bathroom of his own.Breakfast is served in a separate room and is more than enough and very tasteful.We certainly come back…
- Owner was extremely friendly and helpful! Entry room was like being in a private home with coffee, snacks, and comfortable place to relax. Breakfast was really complete with many choices and nice decor to add to the pleasure of being there! Owners are working very hard to keep improving and expanding their place. I would love to return and highly recommend to others!
- beautiful place to stay and very quiet! Excellent breakfast and friendly host!
- It was a lovely Dutch farm setting in the country. on the bike route. The sitting room was cozy
- Its located near Lemmer. Its a nice location to reach the nearby touristic places. The toilet is not in the bedroom, theres just the shower inside the room.The breakfast was excellent, and the hostess was nice and friendly.
One of our best sellers in Sneek! Housed in a monumental building from 1870, Stadslogement Westersingel offers accommodations in the center of Sneek. Free WiFi access and free parking are available.All units vary in size. Some feature a private terrace, while others have authentic staircases or canal views. Some units also have a fully equipped kitchen. They all have a private bathroom including a toilet. Extras include TV, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, coffee and tea.Breakfast is served at Logement 3B which is located 1,000 feet from Stadslogement Westersingel.Stadslogement Westersingel is located along the famous Elfstedentocht track. If you feel like visiting the surroundings, the Fries Scheepvaart Museum is 1,800 feet from the property, Sneekermeer is 5.1 mi away, while IJsselmeer is 16 mi and Leeuwarden is 17 mi. Groningen Eelde Airport is located 55 mi away.
- Spacious and modern room in historic building, a stones throw away from Sneek city center. The canal in front of the house is where the Elfstedentocht passes. Friendly host. Nice bed, balcony and excellent coffee machine.
- Great location in center with all amenities and balcony. Highly recommended!
- Beautiful fully refurbished apartment within walking distance of restaurants and bars. All the amenities including full kitchen, outside seating and free parking nearby. Highly recommended for anyone wanting to visit this beautiful city.
- Great location, helpful host met us on site. Easy walk from rail station, and nice and quiet and seemingly we were the only guests. And then we came face to face with those Dutch stairs!!
- Breakfast was far away for elderly person not suitable
This former farmhouse from 1885 is located in a peaceful setting, 2 minutes’ drive from Balk.Hotel Welgelegen offers rooms and with a TV and a bathroom with a shower. All rooms are decorated in a simple but cozy way.The hotel also features a cozy lounge and a terrace with views over the countryside.The nearest bus stop is 1,300 feet from Welgelegen. Guests can make use of the bicycle rental and packed lunch services when exploring the local area. Private parking is available on site and free of charge.
- A very quite place to stay, close to Balk with restaurants, such as Golden River Chinese Restaurant. we also can us this area and explore Fryslan.
- Beautiful old Dutch farmhouse/barn converted into a small and comfortable hotel. Excellent accommodation, relaxed atmosphere and welcoming staff. Breakfast is a great social experience at long tables. Lovely quiet situation just outside Balk.
- We loved the location. Near Lemmer, Stavoren and Hindeloopen, so a lot of sight seeing possibilities. The breakfast was just right for the price. Friendly staff.
- We wilden graag heel vroeg ontbijten. Dit is na het verzoek uitstekend opgepakt.
- beide oke voor de 2 nachten die ik samen met mijn 5 zussen bij u heb door gebracht
Located in Woudsend, 8 miles from Sneek, Mid83 provides a restaurant and free WiFi.All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Mid83 has a grill.After a day of cycling or fishing, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Leeuwarden is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Heerenveen is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 56 miles from Mid83.
- Beautiful BB in a great location. Clean and stylish room. Delicious breakfast. Friendly owners. We loved it!
- Breakfast was amazing. By far one of the best breakfasts I ever had in any accommodation.Nice and quiet place.Close to restaurants ea
- Das rtchen ist wie aus dem Bilderbuch. Die vielen Kanlle und Segelboote, einfach eine traumhafte Kullisse.Das Appartment ist in eine ruhige Wohngegend sehr nah am Zentrum. Das empfohlene Restaurant war super gut.
- De locatie en de vriendelijkheid van de gastvrouw.
- Wat n mooie BB in een idyllisch Fries plaatsje. Prachtige kamer, met zorg bereid ontbijt. Kortom fantastisch. Ik kom zeker nog een keer terug.
Stadslogement By Peek
Located in the heart of Sneek and located in 2 original warehouses dating back to 1841, Stadslogement By Peek offers 6 luxurious, ultra-modern apartments. Fries Scheepvaart Museum is a 4-minute walk away.Each spacious apartment features wooden floors, and is decorated with modern furnishings. They have a private bathroom with a rain shower, a fully equipped kitchen and a separate dining and seating area with sofa bed and flat-screen TV. Free Wi-Fi is available.Breakfast can be served daily in the apartment consisting of freshly baked pastries, orange juice, coffee, and tea. Several local restaurants and cafés are within a 5-minute walk from Stadslogement By Peek.Sneek Central Station is a 15-minute walk away and Leeuwarden and IJsselmeer are within 15 mi away.
- its in a very good location, its modern look in the apartment, the owner is rely nice and helpfull, the breakfast is good. ok wifi, Manny restaurant close and to the apartment. kitchen, beds. bathroom are all rely nice. its very good to have a large table to eat breakfast on.
- Really nice location with parking spots just in front of the building, makes it easy to already unload your stuff. Has a cheaper parking lot at 5min walking distance, next to a supermarket, so winwin.The apartment has everything, so very convenient with small kids, if you need to be at the apartment more often. There is a nice, comfy, big bed and a bunk bed.
- The staff was friendly and the hotel was above all expectations! Neat and clean with a proximity to the city centre.
- Great location, right in the heart of Sneek. Nice apartment and very friendly host. Rent a boat or bikes and youll have a great time.
- Charming location and nice welcome even if we arrived late
This bed and breakfast offers rooms with free Wi-Fi in the Frisian town of Joure. Logement-B&B Safier includes a breakfast room which looks out over the garden and guests can make themselves tea or coffee throughout their stay.The Joure Museum is a 10-minute walk from the property. Safier is a 5-minute drive from the E22 motorway. The town of Heerenveen is 10 minutes’ drive away and Sneek can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Bicycle rental is available on site, as are private parking facilities for bikes and bicycles.Flat-screen cable TV, a seating area and a desk come as standard in the rooms at B&B Safier. They also have a modern bathroom with a shower, sink and toilet. A hairdryer is also provided. Guests can prepare their own food in the fully-equipped, shared kitchen that features a microwave and a refrigerator.Logement-B&B Safier offers a private dinghy that can be used by guests at a surcharge. A trip on this boat includes instructions on the boat and maps of the surrounding waters.
- We had a perfect stay. Wonderful hosts who went out of their way to make our stay amazing, beautiful house garden, amazing breakfast. Best BB in NL so far, we will definitely go back.
- Beautiful room, great hospitality and perfect breakfast. Value for money!
- The quietness, breakfast, location and comfortable beds.
- Great location i a quite neighbourhood. Great host and wonderful food. Clean room and with a beautiful view. Thank you so much.
- The hosts are extremely friendly, warm and welcoming! Nothing can be better than this!
“t Griene Hemeltsje
Located on the Elfstedentocht route, ‘t Griene Hemeltsje is located at the forest of Gaasterland in Wijckel, only 3.4 mi from lake IJssel. It offers nonsmoking guest rooms with free WiFi access.Each room here will provide you with cable TV and a seating area and a private bathroom. Breakfast is served each morning in the garden room en can be enjoyed on the terrace when the weather allows it.At ‘t Griene Hemeltsje you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking. Each morning a free newspaper is available. ‘t Griene Hemeltsje is located at the hiking route Zuiderzeepad. Sneek is 14 mi away, while Leeuwarden is 34 mi.
- Jannie was a pleasant and flexible host. The place was exceptional and I will be back for sure!
- Beautiful setting and garden. Extremely accommodating and kind hosts. Great nights sleep!
- Amazing breakfast, very friendly hostess and great facilities.
- Onbijt was goed, compleet en versLocatie is prima. Contact was super
- Nice rooms bed room and separate living room. Clean and friendly staff. Location is ok in a small village near Sleat
Villa Envie lies in the beautiful village of Terherne, direct at the Snitsermar lake. It features boat tours, a large garden with a waterside terrace and spacious, modern rooms with private en suite or external bathroom facilities.Each room comes with a small seating area, free Wi-Fi and box-spring bedding. They feature wooden flooring and views of the scenic surroundings. There is a communal area with a filled fridge.There is communal living room with TV, a tea/coffee maker and access to the backyard garden. Every morning, Villa Envie serves an extensive 3-course Frisian breakfast in the dining room.Guests can also opt for a guided boat tour around the village and the Snitsermar Lake including drinks and snacks. The city of Sneek is 20 minutes away by car.
- The jacuzzi in the deluxe room was amazing and it was nice we could take our dogs. Its too expensive to come back often but for a special occasion it was worth it. Everyone will love the breakfast!
- We had a wedding and had a wardrobe malfunction. The owner lend us some clothes to help us, pure generosity.
- The location is unique, the attention is exceptional and the facilities are perfect for an escape weekend with your couple.
- The whole experience. An excellent place set in a beautiful area
- We had a great stay in Villa Envie, Hans Brigit are excellent hosts, friendly and helpful with all what you need. The place is in an amazing location close to the atmospheric city center walking distance but still far enough for peace and quiet. If you have a boat to cruise the surrounding lakes it is even more pleasant. The fact that you can dock your boat in the garden, straight on the water, and just look at it while having your very tasteful breakfast made by Brigit, passionately served by Hans is luxury. And then you are ready to go sailing or in our case motorboating the great lake surroundings to come back home in a clean room and a very good bed, A night sleep and wellrested ready for the next adventure. Brgds, Ives Anna
Looking for: Best Hotels in Langweer